How did the bourgeois come into existence?

How did the bourgeois come into existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

aub.edu.lb/fas/cvsp/Documents/DiscourseonInequality.pdf879500092.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgher
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They overthrew the feudal lords and took power. Beyond that, Rousseau's discourse on inequality explains how class came about
aub.edu.lb/fas/cvsp/Documents/DiscourseonInequality.pdf879500092.pdf

Literally a bunch of people called "Burghers."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgher

More like: how did human society come into existence?

Read the communist manifesto

DIALECTICS
I
A
L
E
C
T
I
C
S

♪Several million years ago, a prehistoric man, discovered that his neighbour had a nicer piece of land. So he invaded, confiscated, that's how bourgeois grew. Since that attack, we now look back at who has stolen from who…♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
A lot of people want things, more things than others have. There's nothing wrong with that either because only yourself and your needs matter. Everything else is just a spook.

Machinery made feudalism obsolete and the bourgeoisie class took economic power from the land owning aristocracy.

Merchants in the middle ages steadily accumulated wealth. Then you had a series of revolutions from the 17th to 19th centuries.

First as tragedy then as ideology.

Very nice work. Any pics of you actually working on it? I love seeing rough manly hands sanding wood. It's all I can masturbate to anymore.

whats missing?

I eagerly await the finished salsa. I've done this several times and always comes out a little too chunky for my tastes. Is adding water in while blending a necessity? How you do?

Already posted mine,

What's the metric for "largest building"? Surely something like Burj Khalifa has more floor space? Although I'm sure stone construction makes a building like yours very dense.

The bourgeoise were the healthy MIDDLE CLASS you dumb fucks.

"Communism is not [and never was] a creation of the masses to overthrow the Banking establishment, but rather a creation of the Banking establishment to overthrow and enslave the people" – Anthony J. Hilder

Communism was a CON. You need to go after the banking elite like the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers, NOT the "bourgeoise".

gee i wonder who's behind this post

I would say that the bourgeoisie came into being when the Knights Templar set up their banking system during the Crusades.

hard work and sound investment choices

Close, but not quite. The bourgeoisie starting rising to prominence from the 1300s onward as kings began to rely more and more on their economic power to support the central government as the feudal mode of production became less and less reliable after the Black Death significantly changed the material conditions (less peasants→ more labor power per peasant→ Peasant Revolutions→ feudal manors more difficult to maintain → stingier nobility→ Less Support for Central government→ Kings rely more and more on banks and merchants for support→and so on and so on….) A good reason why bourgeois tend to idealize and are so enamoured by princesses and chivalry, is that like the petite-bourgeois of today, many bourgeois aimed at becoming like nobles of old, and became petite noblesse through bureaucratic posts in the central government or marrying into poor noble houses.

Quality posts.

Leftists are, and will always be, useful idiots for the elite

no they aren't. just ask people from you're classes if they wan't to go out for a drink in between lectures etc.

Unlike you who just wants to shape the elite in a way that does not trigger you?

Maybe, maybe not. The most interested party in purchasing that is likely to be the original owner.

this lel. Holla Forumsyps and SJWs are the same

you want to overthrow the elite… by establishing an oppressive system that is great for party leaders and horrible for everyone else? Communism has never worked.

Only oppressive towards retards like you.

make a swastika with 4 Ns

They are literally destroying the planet and limiting human potential by enforcing their system on all of us.
Good, we learned from their mistakes.

leftist logic

And wtf is pic related? Is that some shitty OC? It would be even more embarrassing if you saved it.

So Kek, Can i please have a wonderful 2017 with a f