How do I get a qt revolutionary gf?

How do I get a qt revolutionary gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/environment/sweden-s-recycling-is-so-revolutionary-the-country-has-run-out-of-rubbish-a7462976.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away macktivist scum. You people always ruin student movements. I have had to flee from several organizations because guys kept on getting way too friendly and causing drama.

Become an anarchist.

you forgot your AnFem flag, friend

Be a qt revolutionary guy.

Not an anfem, just tired of guys using political struggle to "get laid."

kek

I hope this sexist homophobe is banned from urbandictionary!

Get a normal gf and radicalize her.

Did he say to do that ever? It took him half a year to say Bernie might be a good vote.

He endorsed Hillary as the leaser-of-two-evils canidate and recently said that anyone that abstained from voting is to blame for Trump.

Ah didn't know that.

He unironically believes that climate change is a huge threat instead of an opportunity for activists in the future. He's a fairly weak person really.

You unironically believing that climate change is an opportunity for activists in the future just shows how stupid a man can get.

go to india

You don't want one. Most are poly and believe all sorts of crap like "monogamy is a tool of the patriarchy."

Would they let an english boy join the naxalites?

But that means you get to have multiple gfs

But Indians aren't sexually attractive, especially not the low-caste Dravidians that are Maoists.

No it doesn't. Poly relationships always fall apart because guys can't keep up with their "girlfriend" who is out banging the entire group. Never allow polyfags into any revolutionary movement. They just ruin everything.

Lol couldn't handle the competiton fucking your crush? How can you be a Communist and "own" your girl? We have an understanding. She can fuck whoever and the same for me. I don't mind. Sharing is caring ;^)

You can't be Communist and not share your resources. A true Communist society would not only take care of the workers' material needs but sexual as well.

You don't, you give it up to Jamal and Tyrone and maybe shell let you pay for her dinner

They were getting to friendly with me and others. They were basically only there to hit on their "comrades".

If you don't have a gf now you probably won't have one after the revolution. Sorry but that's the case with 90% of guys on the revolutionary scene.

Every social gathering is at least partly about fucking.

Smoke alot and and Talk about Spooks.

So I can finally kiss someone?

.Every social gathering is at least partly about fucking.

See here we go. That's the exactly the sort of macho attitude we were trying to get rid of in the first place.

Women are not property/resources.

This

The sex talk amongst the left annoys me

Fugging prudes I swear

I didn't say fuck everyone nor am I macho but the hope that you'll meet someone who might want to fuck is a more than common drive to go out and meet people/get things done. Stop burying your ero.

Sexual liberation doesn't mean that guys get to have sex 24/7. I know a lot of manarchist types think this way but it is not really what it means.

nah it just means you will be getting cucked on the reg by multiple girls

making you a ubercuck

I fail to see how sexual liberation benefits me given I've never had sex. It might benefit women since they can easily get sex.

we have these threads everyday. Kill yourselves. This is unproductive and it just ends up being 10 incels circlejerking.

Mods pls delet this thread

fuckoff

This shit writes itself

Start a revolution. It's a great way to meet like-minded people.

I'm not frustrated. Even if I was the condescending tone would just aggravate it

Nice patriarchal attitudes towards sex you got there. Really helps encourage female participation in revolutionary activities.

Fuck off reddit

He is the woman of men's comedy. His jokes are all the same thing. There's only so many times you can hear the same thing. Same as women and their period jokes.

Lol Mad Max Stirner thinks you the fool

do it
Choose any random album on Pitchfork's BNM
According to me and other intelligent people. I would place the end around the 1960s.

They get about a foot long and also need brackish water. I think the common name is columbian shark or black fin shark.

HOLY SHIT IT"S HAPPENING

Right outside your doors, hide yo' kids hide yo' husbands!

Stick to being near the St. Johns town center. That's where everything worthwhile is at. IKEA going to be in that area too.

The fact that so many intelligent, good-natured men are going without fulfillment in life is too big of a deal to ignore, and a very big deal in their own lives that they will be thinking about it every day.

Stop drawing.

do i get a bf next quarter of school?

That's a sweet ride you've got there, user. I hope you have safe travels.

should have read J R

PLEASE CLAP

What is it with incels and leftist politics?

she looks pretty on the left too, usually those pictures are a lot more drastic

Social Security is big fucking ponzi scheme. It needs to be eliminated, not just cut in cost.

I'd much rather see that money on my paycheck every week than the way it is now, which is:

I don't think you realize how much maritimers hate you fat burger fucks

The concept of "cuckoldry" is capitalist nonsense.

that fucking feel

Gee whiz why don't I join too so we can just stop playing all together.

Ok thanks.

lol

A fucking leaf.

>independent.co.uk/environment/sweden-s-recycling-is-so-revolutionary-the-country-has-run-out-of-rubbish-a7462976.html

Interest in good music, ability to talk about it. Most straight women find that extremely attractive.

Mormons are super friendly and non-degenerate all the time.

They're super nice when they tell you that if you don't agree with their religion you're gonna burn in hell for eternity.

Meanwhile, Muhammed literally fucked his 9-year-old bride.

Do you guys realise this back and forth pretty much sums up the rights criticism of the sexual revolution and the post gender world a lot of you claim you want?
If the true believers cant control themselves then how do we mere mortals come close?

The problem is that guys here "sexual liberation" and they immediately start thinking that it means that they will be able to fuck any girl at any time forever, like the communist future will be a constant orgy or something. They refuse to see women as anything more than another thing to "seize" and make common. This is why any communist movement needs to first attack the patriarchal foundations of capitalism before destroying capitalism itself.

Capitalism is the reason I like pussy?

No but it is the reason you see women as objects.

Why would I want to fuck an object?

Fuck off

What the fuck are you on about?

Sex isn't relevant

The past hundred years of human history.
It has been for the past hundred years of left wing politics.

Not an argument

Worse than American smdh

Start arguing any time boys

Yeah that'd definitely prove to those leftist fags tat he's not a dictator!

Young Chomsky is Young Stalin tier tbh

but, user, it is.

definitely encourages medullar gesticulation

Proofs?

I DO YES I DO YOU GOT ME OK
I DO THE BETA SMILE WITH MY BETA MOUTH ON MY BETA GROUND

fugg, sorry
i dont do a lot of nigger research

you know it's true shlomo. no amount on non-sequesters will change that

It's like you don't even understand the needs of the commune.

why does his head look like that? Too much crack while in the womb?

the entire argument that "hurr they don't want to kill it but don't want to support it" is disingenuous at best. why is it someone else's responsibility to support it? we're just trying to prevent you from murdering ti, raising it is your responsibility as you opened your legs you dumb cunt.

WE WUZ SCIENTIZTS?

Orgies are fine but this crappy line of thought is not. Women are not a resource and should not be required to "share ourselves" with any group.

Italy anons should tip the police or write to newspapers and politicians.

mods delete this piece of shit