These people are fucking insane

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

These people are fucking insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60296534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why we cannot situate ourselves in fixed urban positions. There are temporal and geographic breakdowns in the hegemony of the state and we must learn to move between those breakdowns deftly and silently.

This confirms my suspicion that the personal animosity that most rightists have against "leftists" is really directed at these dirty hipsters.

Many struggling college kids with not a huge amount of prospects are upset at young urban professionals and upper middle-class college kids that they perceive as having everything handed to them while also voting for democraps

I don't know, man. Seems more like a "revenge of the nerds" situation where they're attacking people more sociable than them.

In other words, people who fuck and don't share my views go to these things to meet people to fuck. This is intolerable.

yeah these fuckers aren't going anywhere, i wouldn't worry about that

if anything, it might do them so good to leave the house and take some drugs

plz

Ah nothing to worry about then.

Middle class does not exist. One is either an owner or a worker.

*Above average labor power

Fuck off

Pockets of above average labor power are able to acquire a wage greater than subsistence, providing a justification for the capitalist system. I agree owners vs workers is the key struggle.
and above average labor power is a better way of looking at it than "middle class", because it demonstrates the impossibility of the mass of people acquiring above subsistence wages.

No. Even the most hard labouring proletarian can be dirt poor. In capitalism, labour and income do not correlate at all.

The petty bourgeosis are both. It is possible to own your own means of production and work them, while also using them to extract excess value from members of the proletariat. This is what middle class means in Marxist terms, though it doesn't correlate to the modern American definition of anybody who receives a living wage.

dont self hate you scum, love yourself for being russian.
After all you are currently the most based country in europe

Turkey. Haven't been in a while, hopefully it is still like that.

Read this comic, it will make you feel better:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60296534

あいしてる

Its dead

why does this make me sad

yes but different question

Genius.

How do I play the PSX library through the vita's built in emulator? I only know of playing through PCSX ReArmed and have found absolutely nothing on running through the official emulator.

And I've got a mouth full of water like some aquatic chipmunk. We all have our low points, user.

Rolled 15, 21, 36 = 72 (3d100)

There here roll is for the enemy

Ok just remember when buying a bag. It will keep you alive at the temperature on the bag. Not warm. If it hits -8c you're gonna be really sad. Also alcohol stoves are very useful but my personal favorite is a wispier light. Refillable camp gas, cheap, sturdiest motherfuckers on the planet. If it stops working tap it against a tree.

I copied something over from a profile. It basically said something like "if we were after just sex, we'd hire a professional". After I copied just that, matches started to happen like crazy. It also helps not using any erotic pictures. We use one of us in disney with our heads croppes out.

Our third and last experience was with a girl that was bi. She had sex with girls before, but she never did with a couple. She's super cool about it and was very worried and respectful to our relationship.

Think about it, your gf probably had this fetish before you. So there are single girls that'll take the opportunity if they are faced with it and the couple seem nice and loving instead of sex freaks.

I hope Villante gets heemed

You sound like you are in Melbourne or Sydney just fucking leave. There's no future when housing costs that much.

🍀🍀🍀SF🍀🍀🍀

i'm Non-denominational.

if you truly follow his words you are a christian.
all Christians are brothers and sisters.

John Pedosta

Done

what a terrible future

Either side could argue in favor for a civil war fed enough reasons as to why it's necessary.

I'd love to live in independent Dixie.

Coffee is for faggots. Enjoy drinking the brewed jew you fucking cuckcold.

CROATIA PLEASE DON'T JOIN THE EU. WE WILL LEAVE IT SOON THEN WE CAN BE BEST BUDDIES LIKE WE USED TO (I'm sure there was at least a day in history where our people didn't hate eachother)

birds

exactly how much longer do you expect to live?

How are you going to function without a smartphone? Smartphones are necessary nowadays. Just don't waste time on it.

It's ok Patton. I know that you have hard time after your wife died and Trump won but it's time to go to sleep.

damn, femdom pov shit is getting more realistic

I want one

they are such delusional cave dwellers with no life experience or… kids