Star trek is communism?

star trek is communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4KBPaS-1PU
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Demons_(episode)
vaughnlive.tv/aliensandufos6
vaughnlive.tv/0___aaanetwork1
vaughnlive.tv/extile85
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, they've abolished money and live in a world free from shortage or famine.

Star Trek is FALC

wdhmbt

fully automated luxury space communism, yes

though starfleet itself isn't

He got into communism when maotism was big.

Yes it is.

Does starfleet and the federation contradict the communist world of Star Trek.

Life on earth appears to be communist. Total automation, labor hours reduced to zero, people devote themselves to education and creativity. Star Fleet still has a command structure I suppose because it's an organization of volunteers and would require that kind of organization to complete its missions.

No, Starfleet is a militarized vanguard. Though I will say that there have been plenty of instances where people have tried to co-opt it and turn the Federation into a dictatorship.

this here vvv

Like those brain slugs from the first season that they just forget about.

And even then it was a pretty communist fleet. Although later editions definitely militarized Starfleet more, in the original series pretty much everyone seemed to be onboard for to see the galaxy and do science. There was a hierarchy for organizational purposes, but it was really informal and pretty much everything off-duty was 100% civilian. They also notably had replicators, jam-packed social lives, plenty of fraternization, and really big apartments. It was naval automated luxury communism

Can we all agree that this was the worst interp of anything ever?:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4KBPaS-1PU

Is Star War's galactic republic communist?

how many times do i need to tell this, COMMUNISM ON ONE PLANET DO NOT WORK, you nazis

Yeah, just like the IoM.

Star Wars is pure ideology, to be honest.

It's like they don't even understand that the base conditions the superstructure.

Yeah but how does good and evil being actual material forces affect social and productive relations

They also treat droids like dog shit and large swaths of the galaxy as barbaric. Let crime lords own whole star systems.

Its the liberal dream of tolerating the intolerant and terrible ideologies forever.

Well aren't they? They can be sensed and even used to affect the material world around them, which would suggest that the force is as real as gravity

In the KotoR games, the Force is treated as more morally gray than good or evil. So the Force exists, but it's a neutral energy field sort of ting.

That is just an interpretation, there is no definitive forceo theology

From my point of view it's the Jedi who are evil.

its a noble something setting, they're good in universe but in real life they're very unethical

BAJOR FOR THE BAJORANS, VULCAN FOR THE VULCANS, HUMAN COLONIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this HU-MON problem. Everybody says this HU-MON problem will be solved when the Federation pours into EVERY human colony and ONLY into white colonies.

Earth and the Lunar One Colony is just as crowded as Cardassia or Ferenginar, but nobody says Cardassians or the fucking FERENGI will solve this HU-MON problem by bringing in millions of ALIENS and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this HU-MON problem is for EVERY human colony and ONLY human colonies to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this HU-MON problem and this HU-MON problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-humans were brought into EVERY non-human planet and ONLY into non-human planets?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a HU-MON problem. I am talking about the final solution to the ALIEN problem?

And how long would it take any sane alien man to notice this and what kind of psycho alien wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my species, the human species, Federation and respectable Dominons agree that I am a cardassianwhowantstokillsixmillionbajorins.

They say they are part of the "FEDeration". What they are is anti-human.

The FEDeration is a code word for anti-human.

wat

lol

copy-pasta?

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Demons_(episode)

it had some good episodes, especially the last season after Manny Coto took over, except the series finale when Berman and Bragga fagged it up one last time. This episode was especially good

No, it wasn't. The show and that episode relied on pulling heartstrings instead of being a proper star trek series. To be fair, the entire series went to shit after the Dominion war. The propaganda they pushed was disgusting. Spooks everywhere.

at_least_u_tried.gif

it was the 90s and early 2000s, give it a break, if you want to really blame anyone, blame Rick Berman and Brannon Bragga for making the series safe, they're the ones that forced out Ronald D Moore and several others rather than bother to make a series that pushed boundries.

Not gonna lie, it's modified copypasta that fit way too well for Star Trek. I simply missed that one part. Oh well.

vaughnlive.tv/aliensandufos6
vaughnlive.tv/0___aaanetwork1
vaughnlive.tv/extile85

rotating Star Trek shows, varying bitrate quality

I want a space elf Vulcan gf

Sieg Terra!
Heil Sato!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
agreed.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Be ready for 15cm figurines of his most famous *heroines* at comiket.

I do take into account the differences which is why I don't care how you guys live. The issue is YOU Eurocucks being so God dang insecure of our lifestyle