HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OL5HIApQXrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam is basically Holla Forums incarnate.

Good no platform for hate.

Good,
His humor was always stupid and edgy.
No platform for Fash.

Do you sincerely believe this?

Does anyone have the webmaster where sam tells the story about killing the snake on the side of the road each day, and the snake telling him on the third day it just wants to be left alone?

LOL

Sam Hyde sure acted like a ``cuck'' when calling Tim Heidecker during his show, huh.

fuck, I knew I had seen that somewhere.

Have you even read the Quran?

Yes.

I'm here voluntarily really wondering

We already have a thread for this

More like twodollarextreme.

You do realize that smart and even normal-level intelligence blacks are genetic outliers, right?

He's a pedo as well

Glad he got BTFO

Isn't everyone who is smart and even normal-level intelligent genetic outliers?

youtu.be/OL5HIApQXrY

Haha holy shit, that girl in the bottom right has been posted around on Holla Forums and /baphomet/ before, with hints dropped there was some feud between lurkers here over her.

Stick a fork in him, he's done.

kys moralfag liberal scum

Kys pedo scum

Can we just ban this faggot? He genuinely believes in a society where rape is a social construct.

haha fuck off back to reddit where you belong spineless liberal twat

I sincerely believe if it harms nazis it's automatically justified.

No, more like ban an autistic tumour that only crops up to say 'lmao kys xd' or to support fucking little boys in the ass, faggot.

Not him but lmao kys xd

Haha n1 m8 Kronstadt

Honestly the only thing I've ever seen any of you anarkiddies post which you seem to have thought out is your incredibly autistic and ridiculous vision of a future society where you can just walk up to any kid and put your dick in them, at any time, because everyone's naked and consent is a spook.

Really makes you pause in contemplation. In your perfect society, this one spergy obsessive is going to take every opportunity to jam his dick into your underage asses.

How people found his show funny, I will never know

wewzpgyxn

hey up its prickly :^)