"The Chronicle reports that in March, 2016...

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the alt right? Honest to god

Where the fuck are these kids parents. These fuckers are probably fresh out of some bougie high school and just talked to their mothers and fathers. These are the fucking kind of people who go on to become whatever incarnation of the radical right that actually consider themselves serious, just remember that when in debate. These people are either neets, losers, or choking on one another's vomit while judging everything around them without any self awareness

White America fix your shit and be better parents so your own kids don't fucking vomit on one another behind duck tape swastikas.

This is Chad culture not necessarily the Alt-Right

stupid frat shit, nothing to do with altfags

I've come to see the overlap between the two. In that one wants to be the other, similar beliefs, etc

Are you saying these people in fraternities are NEETS?

Yeah they need to be more like black America and shoot people.

they're basically the same thing

what did he mean by this

what the fuck are you talking about?

They believe the same things. Have you never heard of frats these days

Shit is revolting

It's pretty clear what I'm talking about.

wait, didn't see the trip shit in original post, this shit is fucking revolting, fucking shitposter brags about pegging and then complains about frats initiations

I don't think consensual sex is the same as vomiting on each other blind folded and putting ghost peppers on your dick behind duck tape swastikas photographed for the purpose of blackmail and loyalty

please stop

it's consensual vomiting on each other blind folded and putting ghost peppers on your dick behind duck tape swastikas. and fuck you, what woman pegs a guy without filming him to use that as blackmail and loyalty in case her guy ever decides to leave her for a gay frat chad..

why is p.rinciple word filtered to muh muh privilege?

nice quote, some truth in it

lmao, I guess anything white men do wrong is "alt-right" now

Fucking get it together Holla Forums

One one consider you a 5150 psychiatric hold for being a danger to yourself and others, and one wouldn't.

For example, anal itself is something I toy around with. Someone else being a fan isn't any of my concern, it was experimentation and sounded exhausted.

On the other hand, someone just had their throat burned open by a ghost pepper, and had to go to the emergency room, confirming the medical suspicion that the corrosive acidity of something that hot can indeed burn through flesh.

And these dudes thought it was a good idea to put it on their cocks.

That's potential genital mutilation, I thought Holla Forums was against that?

I hardly mutilated anyone's genitals nor threatened to blackmail them.

If you can't see it, then I think you're someone who would fall for male sexual assault in college by having some loose idea of what consent is. And it probably is going to fuck with your life, and haunt you every second of every day. Like these people.

Swastikas aren't far right. Frats aren't far right.

shit that you can't even imagine is happening in frats and this one was consented, everyone knows what's waiting them. we're back at things like Trump's tape with this story

i don't believe you, i'd at least expect you to be smart enough to record them, if not because you are a degenerate that enjoys watching the video later then for leverage

fuck that, tell me why are you worried about what happened, for real

WHITE

are they FORCED to do it? then it's torture, a grave crime.
do they do it willingly cause muh parties?
Sorry, not illegal if consent is actively present and they can quit at any-time.

This is massive amounts of gross humiliation. And it wasn't consensual.

This is sexual assault. Pouring ghost pepper hot sauce that can have corrosive effects on flesh on your genitals

Vomiting milk on one another

god knows what else.

I care because, I'm not a fan of that kind of sexual assault tbh. It's reprehensible blindfolding someone, putting them through that much agony and photographing it so you can never talk or leave.

I know you're a nazbol, but please see that this is some fucked up shit

They're blindfolded.

Did the accept being blinfolded or were they under pressure of guns or knives?
it's not the same.

They're blindfolded, put in a room, and they don't know what the hazing contributes of.

I remember when hazing was fucked but this is another level.

Drinking milk until you vomit on one another, licking it up. Corrosive ghost pepper sauce that scalds your genitals.

And photographed without knowing it.

But its a FRAT.,
a frat is a group you join willingly,not automatically, as far as I know.
they willingly accepted going trough a ritual, I doubt they were kidnapped.
and their motives for joining may be less-than-honorable.

I know. But even if it was consensual to whatever degree. People don't deserve to be humiliated and put in agony like that. I cannot condone the disgusting hazing shit.

Making people vomit on each other is just beyond messed up

i don't get you, really, sounds like christian shit almost. to be fair i'd expect you to do the same, and instead you worry about if it was consent or not? it was consent!

asked why worry. it's because you think this is a training for them and if they get away to it then after college they would do the same thing to feminists like you

I know of Femdom/bdsm sessions(A f-friend told me!) which involve electricity, drinking urine, or kicks in the balls. the man agrees and the woman does it.
it's painful and horrible but he gets pleasure out of it, and it's consensual.

or dueling. of two people want to box to near-death and sign a contract saying so;which interfere in their free will?