The Steam Awards™

The Steam Awards nominations are open.
I know it will never work, but let's try to all nominate a actually good game for this
I would go with one of the Stalker games. Call of Pripyat or Shadows of Chernobyl and nominate it for either
or
Other game suggestions are very welcome

inb4 >using steam

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zdVV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

E.Y.E

The games I like to nominate are not on Steam.

Just did system shock 2 for timeless, the other categories are gay tertiary bullshit that have little to do with the games… gameyness.

this. Who knows how long before Overwatch gets a steam port

hohoho

If I could give you all aggressive bone cancer I would do it without a second thought

Gonna shill a second here for Aces Wild and Strike Vector. We should try to use this sale to get attention to underrated gems, and I can't think of any more deserving games even if Aces Wild's developer was a woozy mangina and the French abandoned Strike Vector
I'm thinking "WHOAH DUDE LASERS LMAO" for Aces Wild, and the still-holds-up award for Strike Vector.

This too. That category needs something genuinely good to combat the signalling. We could probably coordinate a push for E.Y.E if we give a shit, I don't think a single user could argue its value.

Nominations posting?

We must all come together and raise E.Y.E. above and beyond all games in all categories.

Half-Life 2: Episode 2 for
The "Most Need of a Sequel" Award

Posting my votes.

Nominate Deus Ex for test of time

Fucking (((Steam))). They already had problems with reviewing it because they had 2 appIDs for the game and the game was and wasn't in my library at the same time according to the store page.

Is that child being scalded to death?

He was getting hot tap water poured in his mouth.

yes. from a gore vid

We should all Nominate Hitler for the Best Villian award
implying he's not the hero

where can i find this video?

C'mon, you know the only games that will win will be the popular ones. Award shows are nothing more than popularity contests.

Went and nominated GTA:Vice city for test of time, dought it will win though.

What did you guys vote for?

please clap

user, it didn't age well, the controls are shit for today's standards, framerate is capped at 30 with physics tied to it, some of the music was patched out… I played the game for hundreds of hours (maybe even over a thousand) back in the day, it's still my favorite GTA, and I tried playing it again recently but it just didn't feel right.

Why would someone do that.

jews

I think it was about jewstar having the rights to use those songs in a video game, for a few years and naturally they decided to shaft the goyim that bought the game by patching said songs out.

But user I nominated Ikaruga

wtf

I don't feel the need to justify any of these decisions.

Where are all these steam niggers coming from?

Nominate freedom respecting Teeworlds on freedom denying Steam.

Vice City aged like milk, and it's not even that old.

Arx Fatalis had a dank cooking/baking system.

From actually playing games

10/10

It's like we actually talk about video games on Holla Forums instead of thinking it's a nonstop shitpost haven or Holla Forums 2.0 or something.

Actually, jewstar got whacked by bigger jews: the RIAA

The licenses for the songs used were timed and expired.
When R* tried to renew those licenses, the record labels asked for more money than previously.
R* gave them the finger by not licensing all of the songs.

That's not a crop, is it.

And anons said I was lying when I said this was a steam shill board.

You lazy nigger…

Faggot….

I don't believe you talk to anons. Enjoy your hand.

Thanks for improving my point, valvedrone.

We should all vote for that if just to get gaben to sperg out

let valve know

R8 it and h8 it.

Get Space Station 13 on steam so I can nominate it for this. It's the only game that qualifies for this award to me

So many accidental all-nighters because of SS13

If they havent been bothered by almost a decade of increasing hostility over HL3 already, a fan award isn't going to register at all

the only correct answer

funny as it would be, Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich needs a sequel

And so these were my nominations.

Apologies for Homeworld Remastered and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition on there, they were my only options for what I wanted to actually pick for those categories (Homeworld 1 & Baldur's Gate 1). I also wanted to select Planescape Torment for an award but it's not over there on Steam, only GOG atm.

It needs one, but we'll never get one at this rate, now that Irrational's made bank off the Bioshook games.

I make good nominations. :)

Haha so funney xD Imma go post this on r/games right now gais.

sequel to d4 never ever

Dont know why I bothered tbh.

All of my disgust

No contest.

What the fuck do you think kept the mouse/rat population down on a farm?

To save our mother earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
THE EDF DEPLOYS

kill youself

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
We still have to settle what we vote for. Apart from Sniper Elite 2 for best villain

Dogs

Can we agree on most of this?

Look a these fucking retarded names. It's the "Hello fellow kids" of awards. Not answering ironically is faggotry.

Remember that this exists.

Sup Holla Forums, your friendly neighborhood shill here!

Not my place to tell you who you should vote for, but I'd figure I could make a couple of suggestions ;)

Dat kirby gold gaym

100% RNG Juice.

I still haven't finished Paradise Lost, even though I bought it on release.
Redux is great though.

Hey, do you have any Postal 1/redux wallpapers? I'd love those level introductions without the text.

Sure thing, here you go my man:
imgur.com/a/zdVV8

I made that same nomination, my amigo! Quality choice.

Damn rats. It would be really annoying to deal with an infestation like that.

Sweet, thanks bro.

Just because you're dead inside, cynical about literally anything, and don't have enough of a sense of participation and camraderie to have fun sharing your thoughts and opinions with your peers on your hobby, and to celebrate things that you love, that doesn't mean the rest of us will follow you into clinical depression and eventual suicide.

end my life

the state of your projection

One recurrent early symptom of depression and suicide is making fake smiles and claiming everyone is unhappy except yourself.
Are you okay user?
Do you wanna talk about it?

Yes, I want to talk about how pathetic you are while I laugh at you

Will (((they))) accept this?

You already failed.

Even if they do and it goes public, I can already here the kids going:
You know it's gonna happen.

You had one job. ONE. JOB.

You're the one doing that genious.

That's a lot of projection, nigger.
And a lot of romanticizing.

I just find the notion of giving accolades to people for making commercial products to be a big waste of time that does noting but fellate the creators in question. And while you may get a brief chuckle from using the meme awards to poke fun at devs you dislike, you're ultimately just giving them more attention that they more than likely do not deserve - attention they'll almost certainly capitalize on ("oh no those goofygoobers are harassing me with meme awards, pls donate to my patreon!").

The part I despise most about this entire charade is that you're all giving cuckchanners an excuse to bring their Holla ForumsGAs here, along with all the attention-whoring, circlejerking, reddit-appealing, cringeworthy cancer it spreads. We had a hard enough time keeping it off the board last year but if you fucks keep giving attention to Steam's meme awards then you're doing nothing but justifying the cuckchan award's presence when it settles in here.

At least make funny nominations, not deliberately shit ones.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

I'm probably doing one or more of these categories wrong but whatever

Show me what's behind the warning, I am untriggerable

(checked)
I told you bro, I warned you about the spoiler man

This "hello fellow kids" tier shit pretty much shows the diverse ideas and imagination that comes from having a nearly all female staff.

You forget user that this is Holla Forums where 90% of posts are just shitposts and 10% of the posts are actually about vidya.

I'm literally retarded, such an obvious choice for the category. SMB, what was I thinking, I'm changing my nomination.
Is that Test of Time nomination satirical, or?

Ofc it is bruh my real pick would be KOTOR since it is the undeniable champ pick for that catagory. I mean shit man Skyrim is only 6 years old and it was so much shittier than Morrowinds and even Oblivion. Western RPGs still have a tough time beating the storytelling and gameplay of KOTOR to this day though.

Man, I really gotta give kotor another try, doesn't the PC version run like shit or something though?

You don't play many games, do you?

I can't fucking think of what to vote for, for the animal category.

I've seen people nominate BUTCHER, Abe's Oddysee and Worms, but I don't know why for any of these games, I've never played any of the three.

Do Stronghold Crusader

there's actually a full JRPG hidden in this game

Does the steam version have the chocobo mini game? I remember the original PC version having it.

Nekopara

yes

this lmao.

Triad or whatever was it's name was great but you know what was better

BLITZBALL

Good to know, I still got the CD's. No jewing on me.

Kek got the same.

that's a fact

How'd I do guys?

Is about pissing them off

Just about all of these have virtually no chance of winning

For maximum lulz nominate nekopara volume 2 for just 5 minutes longer

That goes pretty much without saying

Naw do either Sup Com or KOTOR or if you want to see the BEST game win vote for Skyrim :^)

cuck tier m8

I think those are pretty good choices user

What's the purpose of this thread, though? It's Steam, so Dota 2 and CSGO will take all awards.

That's not true user. Undertale is guaranteed to win the "made me cry" award.

Fuck yeah ma nigga. Too bad Homefront Revolution is shit.

I doubt it.
Here's my predictions
DOTA2 or Skyrim
Telltale Walking Dead or Undertale
Civ V
Transistor or Hotline Miami 2
Undertale
Some Final Fantasy game, maybe Tabletop Sim if there's some justice in the world
Cap this post, because if it's not some multiplayer open survival crafter I'll let you bully me
Goat Sim
I swear to god, those fuckers must be behind this category.

Let's make this happen

I'd nominate Morrowind for the test of time, but I don't want to give Zenimax any ideas.

my screen is too small to post them all so in order

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
operation flashpoint: resistance
crusader kings ii
planetside 2
sniper elite 2
tf2
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
stronghold crusader hd

Test of time should be Stalker SOC, right? The replayability on this game is top notch.

You could be wishing this on pedos, rapists, and insubordinate women. Instead you waste it on a bunch of faggots on the internet who purchase video games

I laughed, congrats.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

FFX's Blitzball ? Or FFX-2 ?

True. The kart game was fun.

This looks extremely gay.

When will the results come in?

I just want to see Doom being the classic winner.

Bioshock was almost everything wrong with the 7th gen.

Deeply satisfying. There's nothing quite like the extermination of vermin with the White man's best friend.