Vidya Games Thread

∧,,∧           ∧,,∧  (´・ω・`)          (´・ω・`)  ( つ V I D Y A G A M E S ⊂ )  しー-J           しー-J
What VIDYA GAMES have you played recently, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/64a433
poal.me/60x4jq
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU))
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1466498-D3D11-Renderer-für-Gothic-2-(alpha)-19).
youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baldur's gate Enhanced edition for the PC with Mods fixes and tweaks.

For 2 seconds before repeating the above process, stweing in anger over the lack of support for the first game and wondering why the fuck I can't play as a Psion, Warlock, or at least have a mod that Destroys the whole "You are Bhaalspawn save the world narrative, when I really just wanted a comprehensive ropleplaying experience with the combat to match, But I found myself fixing things errors so bad that I learnt the game on all platforms was built so poorly, it didn't even reflect the 2nd Edition rules it was built from.

I still find myself in lamentation over not proper suitable engine built with D&D rules without error.

re-playing Hitman Blood Money and loving every minute of it, too bad the 2016 HITMAN is always online cancer.

Will play the nuDeus Ex 2 since they cracked it, I am just waiting the 80GB file size download

EVE for the first time.
I've been learning to do exploration. Shooting at rats, getting shot at in turn. Sharpening my probe skills. It's surprisingly good so far.

Stellaris
It could be a hell of a lot better, but it's not too awful.

Doom, Duke Nukem, Shadow Warrior, and Blood. I don't think I'll ever get bored of any of them; they're just too incredibly satisfying to play.

Just started up Slave Zero today. It's pretty fun, the cyber city and the mechs look great and it makes me lament the fact that games aren't made like this anymore.

Also playing Anno 1404 on ez mode for some comfy.

Infernomoo with anons. Pretty fun, though I wish it had more players. Some fag said he would be shilling it so lets hope he gets on it.

I'm playing Morrowind for the first time. I feel like I fucked up my custom class. I just wanted a light-armor mage but I chose Conjuration as a primary despite never using it and all the magic classes I never use for my minors (like Alteration and Illusion). The non-regenerating mana saps a lot of the fun out of magic, as does fatigue impacting casting success. (I'm having a blast slowly walking around dungeons.) I thought Alchemy would help but it's such a pain in the ass to level that it takes deliberate powerleveling to reliably make a good potion. Also if I knew enabling the DLC would get me attacked by the Dark Brotherhood randomly, I would've disabled it. They're easy enough to kill but the armor is so broken for a level 1.

Aside from that, it's fantastic.

Holla Forumsscape, Payday2, Call of Chernobyl and Shitrim

Play the Atronach birthsign for spellcasting. If you run out of magicka in the middle of a dungeon just summon an ancestral ghost and let it attack you. As far as the Dark Brotherhood, you should use the delayed dark brotherhood attacks mod in addition to the Solstheim rumor fix. The expansions were meant to be played after you're well past finishing the main quest. Also
What hell hath modern video games wrought?

Ask Todd Howard, I'm sure he coined the term thanks to Horse Armour.

With Spell Absorbtion? Good idea. I didn't think they would attack me under any circumstances.

Sorry, it's force of habit.

La-Mulana.

Why the fuck does part 2 take so long.

Swing at it with your fists or a weapon that's not silver/ebony/daedric so you don't kill it in one shot and it'll start attacking you. You'll have to hit it multiple times since if you summoned it the game assumes the first couple hits are mistakes

Just finished I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM.

It was fucking depressing.

24 challenges done in hc temp poe and I started in the last month.

Terraria with best friend

Pokemon Moon when I go to bed.

I'm a 25y/o manchild and I will take my own life soon.

At this point I'm just playing the game to finish it so I don't have to play it again. The humor is starting to dip (From what I've seen of the caveman world, not sure if that'll continue) and whenever a beat a bullshit part there's a part twice as bullshit an hour later. I should've just gotten Banjo Kazooie or some shit. I wanna knock this game off my backlog before the end of the year and it's seemingly doing everything it can to make me want to stop playing.

Farthest I've ever gotten in the game, gonna try to zerg as much content as I can before the end of the league so I'm pretty happy.

Dota2
Darkness withing: in pursuit of…

La mulana
really good, but knowing that there are permanently missable stuff makes me anxious. Why games do bullshit like this? Otherwise playing it blindly and enjoying it.

Space Station 13
It's… Fuck it's good shit, so addictive.

I just finished Toy Story 2 for PSX on RetroArch emulator.

Toy Story 2 was pretty cool. I love the way that Buzz Lightyear double jumps by flipping his wings out & you really have to time it properly in the arc of the jump for some things. I didn't like how they don't give you some powerup you need until later so you would collect 4 out of 5 things then find out you couldn't reach the last thing until you unlocked a powerup in a later level; really annoying. The lowest point in the game would have been that shitty plane boss, it was so easy I didn't even have to move. That aside, the levels were really neat & reminded me of all the miniman maps in Quake III & Unreal Tournament.

Before that, I beat Ape Escape 3. Ape Escape 3 was really good. It felt very polished. Loads of interesting mechanics, unique levels & nice music. The varied & gimmicky use of dual joysticks takes some getting used to, but after that initial acclimation it's fairly easy, especially with morphs. Yumi is adorable.

Way of the Samurai 4 is an amazing game, the controls are kind of bad though but easy to live with.

That's a cute Malik

SS13 has the biggest ups and the biggest downs. There's no other game like it.
Bit of a shame, really. We need more games like it in the world.

I remember owning that game. I still have my CD-ROM for Shogo but Slave Zero vanished. I played the hell out of Shogo, but I don't remember if I ever beat Slave Zero. I vaguely recall being able to pick people up and throw them with my big mech hands and there were some unique mech bosses.

the only games i've been playing for like the last two months are monster hunter and rainbow six siege

and that's fine

I've been playing a lot of Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage. I think it's a great rhythm game with some really great music and super cute girls but the name is much too long. Apart from that I played some Eternal which is a good card game but I can't be fucked to play through the campaing shit again now that they went open beta and I played some Forza Horizon 3 which is a lot of fun to drive, design and tune cars in but not very much fun to race in. Other than that I've been so busy with uni and other life stuff that I haven't been able to play anything else but after tomorrow I can crack open Hitman and play some of that.

It's pretty fun. I've never played it before because I thought the protagonist was French, but he's actually Irish.

Just finished Wild Arms 3. Great game, it has the right amount of fan service of the first one.

Now I'm starting the 4th title. I'm not expecting much from it, the beginning is a bit weird and can't quite understand the main theme (though it looks sci-fi heavy).
I'm also playing Lunar Silver Star Story Complete and so far it's entertaining and fun. Good battle system too.

LOL OP FIKED up his

kitty cat KATZZ

HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO CROSS OFF MY BACKLOG NEXT

poal.me/64a433

Yeah you can chuck the cars at the other robots, haven't tried picking the actual people up though, I'll have to give it a shot

Haha le epic funny Holla Forums doesn't like games maymay
I've been playing the inferior version of this every once and awhile. And it still manages to be the best Jojo title
I've dipped into the RPG for the famicom as well. Been extremely busy due to uni and I have almost no time for vidya or art stuff.

Play the part 5 video game eventually. Shit's rad especially when you unlock any character for any fight.

Mista vs Black Sabbath is fucking hilarious.

Might as well shill a poll. I want to beat at least one other game before the end of the year

poal.me/60x4jq

Why even bother with a poll? Just list them here.

You better play Timesplitters faggot.

Play Timesplitters 2, its fucking incredible.

HE

Oh shit negro, I've been thinking of getting Giogio's for a long time. It's actually funny you mentioned it because I just found out that the game's soundtrack is fucking amazing.

Because lurkers count too

HAS

Streamed PepsiMan

It was dope, had a good challenge too.

Also sat down with the NES and played some RC Pro AM II, hard as balls as well.

Very enjoyable dungeon crawling but there were a lot of things about the main quest that I found to be really annoying, lots of fetch-questing and other low-effort RPG shit you don't have to put up with in DMoMM. Almost certain the spell casting in AF was one of the inspirations for The Void.

A lot easier than I was expecting, burned through all but two of the puzzles in the main campaign in about six hours and almost have the last two wrapped up. Very enjoyable but I was expecting more pain after Spacechem and Shenzhen took seventy hours apiece

I've been playing Master Levels of Doom 2 recently. I've played about 2/3rds of the levels so far, and all but two of them have been not very good. Right now I'm a little stuck on VESPERAS.WAD, it's quite difficult out of the gate on pistol start and there's very little health/ammo pickups.

It may not be the best action game from that gen but it really fun regardless and emulates great. You don't even need a translation for it, just copy the manga and you'll beat it with no problems.

Also Wheelchair Polnareff vs Diavolo is hype as fuck

I beat Doom 2, started final doom, and I'm about to download Gun for ps2

That's great to hear. Thanks user. I guess I have one more game to play in 12 minute intervals before going to bed.

That game was comfy as fuck.

I got a copy of GOD HAND and I've been playing it because it's fun.

Been playing Symphony of the Night and Final Fantasy Tactics.

I have no idea what was going through their heads but the enemy placement in the Inverted Castle is just there to piss you off more than anything.

Tactics has been good since I have given it another chance and might be one of my new favorite games. Shit is solid as fuck.

Enjoying the fuck out of both.

They rushed that part of the game, that's why it's not as good as the previous part.

sage

This is the biggest waste of potential I've seen in a game, also the best game to be ruined by the people that play it.

Am currently playing through RTC2. Doing more park managing than actually building coasters.

Titanfall 2.

I think I've gotten around 80 hours on it so far.
Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do, glad I got to play it before it withers and dies.

LotRBfME2. As far as RTS goes it's casual as fuck. Let me list why you shouldn't play it.

But all these grievances pale in the face of this games' one positive:

CAVALRY CHARGES

It has the absolute best cavalry charges of any game ever made. play it just so you can recreate the charge of the Rohirrim for the third movie.

Half Life 1 really makes me appreciate it more than its sequel. Not to say 2 was bad, it has a good engine but there are few good moments in it and the enemy variety is tiny

It's weird but the only thing I remember about that game was how it had about 800 achievement points on 360, and how much it pissed me off.

Installed and played LISA for an hour dropped it because it was not good for my depression
Mount and Blade
Picked a female first off big mistake dropped that and made my second mistake of going to Nord Kingdom raped by Sea Raiders repeatedly
Will get Napoleonic mod and play that instead
Still having fun fucking around in a Gmod TTT server
HOI4 is nice since I have no expectations from it having not played the previous games in the series
Paradox are jews though

Prehistorik
Extremely hard as shit until you finally get how to actually play the game
Almost impossible if you don't memorize the layout of the first few levels
Not the version in the video though, the OLD dos one.

Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch

Fallout New Vegas threads reminded me to do my yearly playthrough – still so good. What a fantastic example of RPG game design.

Playing Skyrim again has reminded me just how poor Fallout 4's mod scene is in comparison. Very disappointing. Then again, not surprising, given the lack of interest so many modders show in the game.

Titanfall 2 has given me hope for modern FPS releases. It still feels a little starved in terms of match variety and single-player content, but the meat of the gameplay is so satisfying and I hope more and more people try it out so its population stays reasonable.

To replay soon, Pandemic on mobile, IVAN and Shadow President on PC, Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater on console.

I've been playing loli dark souls. Although half the difficulty comes from the grind, the other half is pretty legit.

Too bad I only play in 40 mins stretches due to fucked up work schedule this month.

StoneHeart is probably the apex of comfy.
is the first game i see where is competely possible to create a city on the side of a cliff with buildings inside the cliff and others hanging on it's side atop a wood platform.
There is still a lot of work before the game is complete but the future looks promising

is it worth dealing with origin? i hear its on sale

One day I'll finish it. Maybe.

I actually chose to play that one on Xbone just to avoid Origin, so I don't know. It is on sale though, in the $35 range.

How's Dark Souls 3 (if you've played 2 and 1) ?
I don't focus on PVP, but I do make it a point to play as invadable.

That was my first PSX game
the second was RE1
I can't believe someone played it nowadays.
Great fucking game with top tier music when Disney and LucasArts were stil decent.
What was your favorite level?

Playing YS Origins Right now, I'm liking how the sections don't drag for too long before they give you a game changer to spice things up.

Awful taste

M O N K S
O
N
K
S

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

AH NYU

also fuck snorks

Keeps. Fucking. Crashing.

just be glad you don't have to deal with chimeras

Oh boy

I took a break from hammering Elite:Dangerous, and came back to MGSV.

TPP is still great, and with the Infinite Heaven mod it's a lot more interesting and varied. Despite it being incomplete, it's still fun.

I also started up the Blade Wolf campaign for MGR:R, which has been humbling. I lost all of my gud after not playing for a long time.

Should i be concerned when playing Call of Pripyat

bully me all you want they're still a pain in my ass

No

Fucking google

Nah, you don't fight that many of them. But if you do have a problem with a lot of enemies being bullet-sponges (like burers, they can take a shitload of bullets) install arsenal overhaul and the increased damage addon.
If you do that you're kind of a fag though

wew

get it together, fam

yeah sure it was google's fault

we know you've been sneaking those tumblr memes in here

Dead By Daylight

It's an unpolished, imbalanced mess with a community thats more whiny than a college campus

But it's still kinda fun

Hey I use that mod, but I beat the game without it the first time. All I'm saying is that if you can't deal with mutants without mods you're not fit for the zone.

that reminds me, I played through SoC unmodded the first time but i didn't get the secret ending. On my second playthrough right now, about halfway through iirc. Should I stop what I'm doing and get some mods or keep going?

The thing is, a lot of mods require you to start a new game. Maybe use some mods that don't.

Oh and back up you saves and shit if you're going to install something

nice pic.

I'm not a huge fan of Re:Chain of Memories' card-based combat. I feel like it's probably better in the original GBA version, but it just feels like the card combat is bogging down the battles since there's too much shit going on already without a card game getting in the way.

Dragon Ball Fusions' battle system is hilarious. I'm having a blast knocking enemies all around the battlefield like they're fucking marbles.

I think anyone here can "deal with" bullet sponge enemies, but that shit seriously detracts from the game's potential, and since your first playthrough is the most special, you might as well do everything you can to make it more fun.

Fair enough.
But if you don't play vanilla, you'll never apreciate how much better the game gets with mods.

what the fuck

Finally finished Shadowrun Dragonfall. Fun game. Story kinda fell apart under its own scale towards the end but I still think it was well written overall. Also, retrospectively, I think releasing Apex was not a good idea. He seemed a little upset when I didn't give him control of Feuerschwinge and, in response, made Monika's face melt.

I've never finished a vanilla playthrough in any of them, but I've put hundreds of hours into all combined with mods. Honestly, vanilla SoC is so fucking terrible that I tried to play it multiple times and couldn't even make it to the garbage without getting sick of how shit it played. Eventually I tried a mod (Oblivion Lost 2.2 w/ AMK Arsenal merge) and played right through, start to finish and had a fucking blast.

Mark of the Ninja was pretty cool. Can't wait to start new game+ the ending was decent enough for being "choose which button to push." I got the special edition DLC because it was on sale, so the whole package ran me like $3. Developer notes are totally worth it, has some good insight on game design added in. Hanging dead motherfuckers from the rafters is fun.

Playing through Killer7 again, this time with my gf__ watching. She has no idea what is going on, but has only seen up to the start of Sunset. I clarified what was going on with the missile strike and she got really nervous

I have it booted up in PCSX2 right now. The text is all blurry and it's hard to read. Is there a fix for this or will I have to go to Winblows for DirectX rendering instead of OpenGL?

To anyone who played Xenonlade Chronicles X, how does the combat system work? I'm an hour in and loving how huge the world is and the pretty skyboxes, and though I'm not dying or in critical conditon I still dont quite get how the combat system works given that I dont play much Action RPGs.

Edmund McMillen is a retard and the Hush and Ultra Greed are bullshit.
Fall out 4 is pretty good for only $20
I finally beat cave story with only 3 hp, no missile launcher, mimiga mask, and polar star.

nvm fixed it ;)
it was the resolution, making it 2x or higher made it more legible

Did you play the first Xenoblade?

I've been playing a bunch of Ziggurat. Super fun game. Great time waster.

And I still play Verdun a for a few hours every couple weeks. Some matches can get pretty intense and free for all is super fun provided i'm not the only one playing

I too used to play toy story 2. Fantastic and underrated game. If I can find my disc in my house, I think I'll play it tonight.

Fuck this pleases my autism

I never even gotten around to pirating it because my Wii was basically collecting dust and my PC wasnt strong enough for emulation. I mainly got X because I wanted something to play on Wii U and I hear its a good series.

Playing rogue galaxy, this is a special kind of grind.

Oh and FYI if you feel like giving Todd Howard money, Fall out 4 is on sale.

Well it would be a little easier to explain if you'd played Xenoblade, since it's more or less the same system, but it's not that difficult to learn at all.

When you press the middle button to start the battle, you'll start automatically attacking at a certain rate, and you can swap between your weapons (melee and gun or whatever your class has) as you please. The other buttons to the left and right are special moves called Arts that can only be used once before going on cooldown for a certain period. Most Arts also have a secondary cooldown that will give bonus effects if you wait for them. The Arts you can equip are all dependent on your class and how far into that class you are, which is different from the first game. The more normal (automatic) attacks you deal, the more TP you build up, and TP can be spent either on certain Arts which require it or on stat bonuses for your teammates when a QTE happens. It can also be spent on a technique called Overdrive that you'll learn later which can give some Arts a tertiary cooldown. When you get your mechs it essentially works the same way, but instead of TP it's called fuel and instead of Arts they're individual equipped weapons.

You just want to stack status effects against the enemies to weaken them and then hit them until they die. Numb them, stagger them, knock them down, the Arts will say whatever status effect they deal, and some have to be dealt in a certain order. Which enemy is aggroing to which party member is shown by those arrows in front of the enemies, so you'll just want to have one tank in the party (the loli, probably) to distract enemies while you get to work on lowering their defenses. If you aren't deliberately engaging an enemy and you're just walking around, they aggro depending on how close you are and whether or not they see you, so just avoid anything out of your league since the level scaling is all over the place.

Been playing Factorio. Mk2 shields + flamethrower makes delicious biter fricassée.

Don't Starve is a pretty fun game but there's not much incentive to keep playing.

Anno 1404, it's probably the 4th time I got around to play the game, but when it comes to do all the scenarios and the campaign I just fall in despair with the sheer span of the games. It's just way too much on the timesink side for my taste. Breddy gud nonetheless.

Then Hitman time, doing 2 (blind) and Blood Money for the N-th time. 2 was really good, I really liked the missions in India.

And now I'm playing WoW on a private server, 3.3.5 with some friends, maybe this time I'll finally see those end game bosses.

Original Deus Ex and Morrowind.
Dropped Deus Ex after 10 hours, it's shit.
Have 30h in Morrowind, it's pretty bad but I'm a sucker for stat grinding.
Why are these games considered classics?
Is this what the "master race" considers good games?
Not trying to start shit, just curious.
Some will probably say it's nostalgia, must suck to grow up with PC games.
MFW all the good games on PC are console ports.
MFW PCs are only good for porn.

sauce?

idiot frogposter

I don't play vidya. I'm just here to shitpost.

Go do it on Holla Forums like everyone else

Nah. I'm in the right board. This is Holla Forums with vidya. Mark said so.

Deus Ex is pretty good, but like System Shock 2, it's an acquired taste. Morrowind has fantastic lore and a beautiful soundscape, but the world feels copy-pasted and dead and the actual gameplay is awful. Go play Gothic+Gothic 2 if you want a truly immersive RPG with a living breathing world and non-shit gameplay. It's flawed, but it's still better than anything Bethesda has ever put out

(You)

thx, I'll check them out..

If you do, make sure you get the system pack for both (forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)) it's absolutely required.

Also consider the DX11 renderer for G2 if you have a DX11 card, as it greatly improves it without harming the vanilla aesthetic (forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1466498-D3D11-Renderer-für-Gothic-2-(alpha)-19).

OH BOY AND I'VE BEEN IMAGING THIS FOR WEEKS
youtube.com/watch?v=_yQsPE7pzNo

I will never get it. I guess I'm too much of a romantic. Most women are scum though, so it's whatever

what? i like the depraved sluts she ae so hot and sexy make me cum beause a im a pig.

thx again, links saved
pretty nice how old games are supported by the community

google knows what's up

trash

Emulating Perfect Dark. I forgot how good the soundtrack was. Too bad my controls are still shit after tweaking them around. Also playing Enter the Gungeon, I suck at bullet hell and shmups, so I haven't gotten past the 4th chamber

pig dicks are thin and twisty.

Play Rune Factory 4 before you die, it's given me a reason to go on

At least go for 36 you little bitch, the portal is nice while the back attachment is retarded as fuck. By the way, what build?

Playing Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin. It's is difficult but fun. It is much easier with summons for boss battles, but it is hard to acquire them with not many people online. I've restarted many times because I was none too happy with my build or how I spent my souls or hit a stumbling block. It seems more expansive then the previous versions, and at the same time less mysterious and alluring.

Reminds me of this

Hows cuckchan?

Also I have the newest Attack on Titan finally yarr'd so I can give it a shot. I fuckin' love musou games. Can anyone give me recommendations for a good metroidvania(played all the CV games, all the metroid games sans Other M and Federation Force, La Mulana, Cave Story, Guacamelee, Ori and Unepic(Ghost 1.0 is a no go because it's pirated bugged for me, even though I really liked what I played of it, I might end up buying it these sales)).
Also want to know, is Attila Total War worth pirating/playing? I really like Shogun 2 and Medieval 2, but I really dislike the AI in both games and the whole simultaneous land-sea battles and the promise of possible improvements over Shogun 2's UI and depth related shit makes me interested. I know R2 is bad, but I haven't heard shit on Attila so far.

There's Momodora 4 and Apotheon that just came out last year and are both solid, the latter comes with a glowing recommendation from me. There's also Axiom Verge from last year and Environmental Station Alpha which I didn't particularly care for but get mentioned positively on the whole from what I've seen. And there's also Odallus which just recently came out but I haven't gotten around to playing yet, it's just sitting on my desktop.

I ended up refunding Apotheon. It's a really good game but for whatever reason I kept crashing after Artemis. Also yeah I've played Momodora, I forgot to list it. I guess I'll give Odallus a shot, thank you.

I've been playing KotOR II with the restoration mod and shitposting on
What the fuck? Is this where the game starts to get rushed and unfinished?

Toy Story 2 was the shit.

My first two PSX games which I had before I even got a memory card were that and Shrek's Treasure Hunt. The first one I played was the latter The first two levels are burned into my brain because of that. Still comfy as fuck to replay.

Two is shit mainly because it locks you access from most pizzas.
Boss battle is great though and so is the construction site

The Witcher is pretty fun so far. Great atmosphere and shiz.

reminder that male pigs cocks screw into the females cervix and after cimming in her for 30+minutes he plugs her up with a gelatinous plug to prevent any of his cum from leaving her cervix for a while, to ensure she gets pregnant
I don't think there any h-games that properly portray that yet

I just made a thread about this

I just played Ray Gigant and I thought it was awful, boring and I hope I was playing something wrong because this was piss easy as well.

Earlier I played Azure Striker Gunvolt, not the original 3DS one (that was good), I played the PC port. The menus were abysmal, instead of making them decent they just slap a secondary smaller screen right next to your main one and cal it a day, it's even hard to see because it's so fucking small, gameplay is still solid but these menus were a pain

I BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY
ONE DAY I'LL SEE THE FINISH LINE
YOU'LL SEE

Replaying Sanic Generations and holy fuck I do not remember modern Sonic handling like such a finicky mess. I also hate the way he plays, this whole dashing mixed with on rails segments then maybe some platforming feels fucking disjointed. Sega should've just kept him with the style of Adventure 1 and 2, just with a better camera.

Lack of research.

The current state of FOBs is especially bullshit on PC; everyone seems to have max level guards and equipment even if they're on the lower tier espionage ranks.

Went to a bar for the first time tonight. Ended up sucking 3 dicks in a row.

pokemon sun and moon's ost is dank

All the adventures are surprisingly really fun, especially the colony building. Also love trying to find rare voice lines of random dudes encountering hostile gods/monsters (the competitor has the best lines and delivery overall despite a boring one for monsters. Though I do wish some of the dudes were just slightly smarter. Vendors should not just commit suicide if another takes the rest of the food in one granary before them, they should just move onto the next closest. And I wish buildings that requested materials REQUESTED FROM THE CLOSEST STOCKPILE.

I never played the earlier games in the series and I'm worried there're features in Zeus that I won't be able to live without when going back to Pharaoh/Caeser.

Al's Penthouse. I like the part where you flood a bathroom until water almost reaches the ceiling & you hop across floating sponges. Al's Toy Barn was really good too.

I got it for $34 on Origin. A fucking EA AAA title for that little only a few weeks after release because they fucking doomed Titanfall 2 by it releasing it so near to Battlefield 1.
It's a fucking shame because it's a great title with good business practices (especially for EA) but Battlefield 1 which is the same garbage with a different paint job is what EA now sees as the key to success.
It won't die just yet since the holiday season is just starting and there'll be more players before there will be less.

Origin is completely fine and ignorable unless you're trying to party up with friends because it's so slow.

The campaign is short (6 hours) but it's jam-packed with exciting moments and it never takes a break. It's always fast and fun, the same can be said for the multiplayer. Also, any DLC will be added for free (guns, Titans, etc.).

The PvE is worse but more consistent in quality than 1. Compared to 2, it is a massive improvement. It's worth experiencing.
The PvP is better than 1 but a heaping pile of garbage compared to 2. However, if you don't intend on invading yourself, you won't notice a single problem. It'll will be just like playing 1 for you.

If you're interested in the DLC, you should be cautious. The price is only fair if you'll take advantage of the PvE and PvP content. Yet it contains one of the greatest bosses in the series and L O R E.

Stellaris because the space threads finally convinced me…
…it's not bad. There aren't much sjw pol.correct shit, but the mid and late game is terrible. Easy to tell they cuted many shit out for DLCs.

I still have to finish FFT too, but the autism always gets me and I start to grind, then it stops being fun.

Do a Ramza only white mage challenge run

The shitty plot and characters (as it's SAO) fail to ruin what's otherwise one of the most solid games I've played in a while. It's not particularly great at anything, but it's also above average everywhere that counts. It has a shocking amount of content for a modern game, and the world map is a fuckhuge area that's not just a series of valleys. The translation is a strange case of reverse Godzilla where three lines were added for every single like in the original Japanese (the translator was probably paid by the word and desperate to justify his existence), and it's very rare that any of those sentences have anything to do with what the characters are actually saying. This could have been a really good game if they took the gameplay, refined it a bit, and removed it from the SAO IP.

Yeah no thanks. I'll accept any doable challenge suggestions though

muh nigga

do it you nigger

Well, i got a vr headset recently, playing elite dangerous with HOTAS is life changing.

do a full beast squad run

Rainbow Six Siege
Hyperdimension Neptubia rebirth;1

Fine do an all long-ranged no magic run. Only bows, guns, and throw item. Or the all mediator team so you can shitpost your enemies to death

Slime Rancher

It's comfy.

switching between Odin sphere and Deemo

try death precinct, faggot
can someone please help me out i'm getting fucked so hard

Does it still run like fucking garbage?

Runs normally for me, still a bit buggy though when you try to jetpack up some walls.

Tried to get into FFXIV again, couldn't. Doesn't feel like an MMO despite being surrounded by other people. No one says a fucking word, even in groups.

Platinum'd DaS3, some parts were okay but they butchered the combat for online play and I don't think I'll be dumping 600hours into it like I did DaS1 invading/co-oping and the PVE content is pretty lame for the most part aside from a small number of bosses.

Beat Dragon's Crown finally which was fucking awesome all the way through. Would absolutely recommend it to anyone who has not played it. Spending my time now unlocking artworks through NG+ and still looking forward to NG++ for the third statue.

Have Odin Sphere Luft on my backlog and I'm looking forward to starting it after I finish the above. Vanillaware is absolutely awesome.

This sounds interesting. I'll put that on my backlog

I played the first level of Splatoon with cemu, and I am just happy. It's such an enjoyable, happy, little game.

The emulation is not flawless, there are tiny freezes once in a while, but playable.

I've started Risk Of Rain. It's pretty damn fun and the music is comfy. But fuck the jellyfish and the white giant

The obvious answer is FULL ALCHEMIST PARTY.

It's actually shockingly effective once you get guns, and then the spell guns later. Ranged 'Break' skills are OP as fuck

Was playing the Fire Emblem Girls romhack a while ago. Pretty neat, especially with all the custom stuff that was added. I've heard people say it has some really off-the-wall things like custom enemies, and is so hard it makes 776 look like a joke, but apparently I haven't gotten to that part yet. I'm halfway through and it's only been fairly standard overall so far.
It was also a real bitch trying to find the most current version and an English patch that works without crashing. I got so far in, only to realize this version is before they added female berserker promotions.

I've been playing The Forest recently. It's a ton of fun to play with a friend. A weird combination of spoopy and comfy. Still a bit buggy, but surprisingly fleshed out given its early access status. Has a level of depth that I honestly didn't expect from this kind of game. I like it.

Dawn of Sorrow hard mode after deleting all items and souls and money beforehand. Why they didn't let you start from hard like in Aria of Sorrow is a mystery, it's not as huge a leap in difficulty as in Portrait or Ecclesia. I'm also playing CVHD by myself, and wishing that there was a Castlevania x Terraria crossover because running through the same levels repeatedly isn't a lot of fun but I really like playing the different characters and finding cool stuff for them.

at least i didn't pay for ir

CoD Infinite Warfare. Came with the PS4 bundle and its okay. Not bad but not great either, I honestly wish that they would just take the series and actually try and develop it more on just the singleplayer. At least it has an offline bot mode.

Started playing TIS-100 the other day. I just wrote a multiplication program in Assembly. Feels good, man.
I wonder if I was supposed to use those memory nodes? Eh, whatever.

games were more fun when I sucked at them therefore I was allowed to play on Normal without feeling like wasting my time

Playing Donkey Kong Country 64 now.

Let me know if I'm overthinking things when you get to the Sequence Sorter puzzle. It's the only one I have left but it's taken twice as long as all of the other puzzles combined and it still breaks on the very last value. Might end up taking a break before I try TIS-NET.

I played Dark Souls 1, now at 60fps! Same classic gameplay, none of the shitty framerate drops. Fuck the Oolacile casters, they can suck my meaty loli clit.

Twilight Princess
Surprising boring. The fighting is a bit clunky and not very fun at all.
The world is very empty and dull (even Ocarina of Time's Hyrule had more stuff in it and it didn't feel like a drag), the wolf thingie turned out to be a scripted forced thing instead of a cool addition to the normal fighting. Overall it feels very scripted and not like you're in an adventure.

It's still a ways off for me, but I can give you a piece of advice that might help (assuming you don't already know it): Try writing the program out as pseudocode first, then figure out how to translate that into Assembly nodes.

iv played gg: revelator recently
and stellaris
iv enjoyed revelator because of the training/ beginners stuff and its helped get me into fighters more.
i try to play like every day or second day and iv been gradually gitting gud. pretty awesomne to see improvement

stellaris
fuck the end game crisis bullshit, get ass raped by interdimensional rape alines that eat people and have fleets from 70k-230k
fuck the ancients cocksucking arseholes that they are,
try to form an unaligned pact so i dont become some ancients bitch boy.
guess what me and one other ai form to have roughly 1 third of galactic power base and the rest bitch out to the ancients. so gay, rape of my worlds and fleets ensues

HELP IM BECOMING INTERESTED IN CS GO
i mean arms race, it's a shittier gg from css but hey, it's where the players be now.

also if u havent played tower unite get on that shit its bretty fun if yer a faggot who likes socialising.

Rocket league
Never gets old for me, that's all.

Oblivion
Ho
lee
fuk
Dis ma game, best elder scrolls play this shit all night. Quests are fun but fuck me if they keep getting bugeed, ive thrown in some mods an shit so thats the source im sure.

I did more or less the same thing for Shenzhen I/O by writing the whole thing out like that and then trying to condense it to fit on the microcontrollers, but up until this point I hadn't found it necessary for TIS. I swear, I was a little too cocky a few days ago because this damn puzzle's taken me from 6 hours played to 19 hours played.

We had nearly an identical solution for Signal Multiplier by the way, although I did use like four more nodes than you did on the Exposure Mask Viewer

Playing the PC release of Dead Rising 1. It's been years since I last played it. First playthrough I when straight to the Maintenance Tunnels to get Zombie Genocide when from level 1 to 34. Then on my second playthrough I got the true ending and all 50 survivors out of the mall.

Those playthroughs were fun, but now i'm going for 7 day survivor on Infinity mode. In theory an achievement for lasting 7 days sounds like an obvious thing to put in this game, but in practice it takes 14 goddamn hours to get. I'v watched Escape from New York and episodes of the F-Zero anime while waiting for this shit.
I love this game but fuck this achievement.

I take it back, I just needed like two more lines and now it works. Held together with string and wire, but it works.

Well, that's pretty much par for the course, right? Can't really do things elegantly with a 15-line limit.

VA-11 Hall: A is a shit SJW game with basically no actual gameplay and a retard "look how many snowflake identies we have" mentality but this line made me giggle slightly.

Finally taking the time to "play" through Danganronpa. The fujo just asked me to the library and I shut it off for now.
>was pretty sure the first killer was going to be Byakuya
>had a feeling something was off about Sayaka so I'm not surprised she tried to kill Leon

I know Kirby games are easy, and this one isn't setting out to break that trend; otherwise, I'm enjoying it.

I like the changes that have been made to the core formula, but the tutorial could have been a bit less drawn out. Feels like you're on a leash for about 20% of the game, though I'm not finding it to be nearly as insultingly easy as X or Y were.

I thought it was pretty comfy for what it was.

Every time I see this thread I have the same answer.

I don't usually like games that would be better if their stories were told in another medium. The story isn't bad, but if you put a VA-11, Hall: A game and a VA-11, Hall: A Graphic Novel in front of me, I'd take the fucking comic. It's a good story inside a bad flash game.

What's the game, Holla Forums?

some shitty survival horror bullshit, probably.

Killer7 on PS2 but it applies to shitty survival horror as well.

How and why?

I saw like 3 pokemon and decided to not touch that shit, but is it really that fucking bad?

and non-game dracu-riot

Still love P4A, best Anime fighter I've played. Apparently fatlus is thinking of making a persona 5 arena. Dragon's Dogma still amazing with proper mods and tweaking, Terraria I haven't touched since 1.1 so having fun with the updates. Mechwarrior because Elite Dangerous isn't scratching my hotas itch.

Gran turismo 4 and nascar dirt to daytona

nascar runs reasonably well in an emulator. gt4 runs like ass.

F.E.A.R works kinda well with Eurobeat music.
Also Paladins.

This is some bullshit.

Also, Tiny Kong is cute.

It's a full-length pokemon game, which is noteworthy by itself. It does some interesting things like throwing wild boss pokemon at you occassionally. The Nuclear type is an interesting gimmick but it basically just boils down to a Glass Cannon type. And no, the feminism shit isn't that bad. The nigger is the fifth gym leader, I didn't notice anything up until then.

God these fakemon are bad though. I was only able to put a team together because the starters are okay and ma boy Dunsparce got an evolution.

Been playing a lot of KoF XIV lately, really surprised the online community is still really active considering it's not a mainstream fighting game. Hope the PC version gets announced soon.

Also on a side note, has anyone played pic related? I got a copy shipping in the mail for 10 bucks, how decent is it as a single player game?

If you can't even into crowd controlling some kleers you need to get good son

Playing from Project Reality for the 1.4 Falklands update. It's more of the same, really.

Just got done playing the first Resident Evil and Silent Hill games for the first time. That said, Resident Evil is much more structured and the item management is well implemented enough where there is a level of foresight and critical thinking need before pressing forward in the game making it a mechanically satisfying gameplay element. On the other hand, Silent Hill is a much better experience over all given the dark ambiance, more personable story, and nice touches of genuine character sprinkled into the game with Midwich Elementary school being the highlight of the entire game.

TL;DR: Resident Evil is much more enjoyable to play while Silent Hill is an overall more satisfying experience

this game SP is 3 hours long no reviewer pointed that out holy shit I got jewed hard

I started Factorio the other night.

This game brings to light how stupid, disorganized, and shortsighted I am. I'm loving it anyway.

Also playing Cawadoody in Space, and quite enjoying it. Even though I'm not usually a fan of this "military shooter" kind of game, but this one is interesting because of the space setting. Seriously, what was that retarded backlash, do kids really dislike sci-fi now? Fuck them, I'm having fun.