Vidya Screenshot Thread

Prove to me you're actually playing videogames and have a sufficient stash of screenshots, of any quality or type at ready.

On that topic, I've been meaning to ask what is the most effective tool for videogame screenshots that can allow for effective capture for numerous purposes, such as a tagged naming scheme for the output image, saving on time arranging picture folders or default directories the images end up in.

Or rather, post screenshots you know you've not posted because you never found the appropriate time and place to post them where they'd be relevant and where it wouldn't seem like a contextless pointless dump that someone would complain about.

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.info/idols
mega.nz/#!mAlgFTaT!Ng16xUpyjUnfUBdQxah-5TQQmRvijIX0z--ie8QumEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like to take pictures of cute anime girls in japanese mobile games.

what the fuck happened to the other 4 pictures you worthless website

So why didn't you put these in Artist CG galleries that can be found up for download on resource websites?

There's a limit to how useless you can be, but now you've proven yourself to be a burden.

Disgusting.

Because the actual original images can be ripped from the game instead of taking screenshots of them?

Rip them then, I'm sure you'll have someone to give them to, even I would appreciate it. You're on your own in finding what you need though.

They're all ripped and on the internet minutes after the devs update the game when prepping for the update to go fully live because of diligent japs on 2ch or wherever.

usamin.info/idols
there's every girl in the game. clicking on one will give you every card for that girl and from there you can find the full size art. I just take screenshots of the ones I like while I play. It's totally pointless but I do it for some reason. Here are some more idol cards and some not animu screenshots of a shitbox simulator.

What do?

Take a picture with a cellphone anyway, arcades are fucking cool. What have you been playing exactly user?

Guilty gear. It's been fun, but I only see one other person consistently play it. I'm thinking of getting a copy to play along with it so when someone who is really good arrives I can keep up.

Just dooming around

It's a video game (of sorts)

pls no bully

Old screenshots from Mafia 2, but I still had a blast with it even though there wasnt much to do besides story missions, makes me want to give Mafia 1 and 3 a shot.

Alright.

MMOs arent games

One day I'll get to the finish…

i loved mafia 2, was fully invested.
yes for mafia 1, big no for mafia 3 nigger edition

(checked)
Muh nigga!

Some DA screenshots.

Is Mafia 3 that lackluster? That's disappointing to hear, because I sort of like the setting minus how desaturated it looks.

Niceu. And is that Soul Hackers or something else?

old screenshots sine now i do now is just record and i even do that rarely.

Did you use a slider guide? If so could you link it or maybe take some screenshots of your slider settings?

A lot of my screenshots is chatlogs of some Holla Forums users that comes to the Holla Forums server while he is on some kind of drug and usually just spectates and talks politics.

every single one of these games is shit

Hey, I remember you.

That there is dynamite.

No, I did her myself, give me some time to get into the game and check the settings. I'll post them back.

cheers

i lost my screencap when i first beat 3 lvl7 ai teamed up against me for the first time, so i played it again for this thread.

i remember it being harder than taking 6 tries.

accidentally clicked back instead of rematch, hence character position discrepancy.
other than that, i need to play against humans. and get the updated version

mega.nz/#!mAlgFTaT!Ng16xUpyjUnfUBdQxah-5TQQmRvijIX0z--ie8QumEE

Here is a zip with the screenshots of the settings for my character, it will be easier than post them here separately.

Thanks m8

Old screenshot from a game I've already refinished

Some F4 and Anno screenshots I got lying around. This thread actually makes me revisit games I haven't played in a while.

Personally I would suggest MSI afterbruner as you can change the defualt saving location, have many output options and by default gives the file name like emdeds. I hate it when games don't allow me to easily change the default in game keybind of in game screenshots (or ideally disable it) as it causes games some games to sutter. Embeded some games that I have recently played, it is shame that The Hell in Vietnam CTD near current the mission's end. Also if posted the orginals I would have exceed the 12mb limit by quite a bit.

It's been a while.

video gaems

you asked for screenshots…

MAKE IT STOP

this isn't but a fraction of my true screenshot power…

good thread

What?

I dunno, usually too busy thinking about the games I'm playing to consider what would make for a good screenshot, and I didn't want to just post Dragon's Dogma.

I bet you played a boring, by the books Thorton, too.

I'll be honest, I barely scratched the surface of that game, yes.

Finish that shit, user. The gameplay itself is easy enough to power through for those delicious dialogue options.

Some old screenshots of my video card dying.

i watched a speedrunner trying to speedrun that game
he almost died trying to

Psycho Thorton is one of the best written, funniest assholes in any game I've ever played.

I was starting to think my screenshot taking was getting obsessive…
It just doesn't feel right if I can't take a screenshot of whatever game I'm playing. Pic 2 was taken on a real DOS machine with ScreenThief, and the game is weird as fuck. I'm still pissed off that ST makes Warcraft crash. Last one is the beginnings of a Doom DM map. I think the oldest of these is like a month or two.

I usually just use scrot if on Linux and Screenshoter if on Windows, which just name the screenshot with the date/time. Then I manually move the screenshot to a folder for that game. I rename highlights to something descriptive so they're automatically sorted in the folder. Otherwise I'll use builtin screenshots or whatever I need to use for the platform, like NTR on 3DS. If Pokémon Moon didn't fuck with it I'd have posted my Yungoos named Donald Trump I usually move it into a folder for the game or platform and keep the default name if it doesn't conflict.

Since I mentioned my DOS (and Win98) PC, here's what Half-Life looks like in software mode. I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to see this.

I took a screencap of almost every planet description when playing ME1 for the first time, it's one of my favorite parts of the game.

Fuck you for reminding me how good the series could have been.

I remember the lots of speculation that came from that second one. My favorite theory was that the mass drivers used for interstellar travel were built and controlled by the Reapers and they occasionally got used to soften up difficult planets.

It isn`t a theory but the is given reason for them, Seren was going to use the Citadel (as it is a Mass Relay) to complete his goal. I haven't played the second one, hopefully my sniper class will still be viable.

Daggerfall had great sprites (and even better sound effects)

If there's anything you can say about the Witcher 3, it's that it looks damn good.

I don't have to prove anything, faggot.

Hey other people have random screenshots saved too. I always notice them and don't have the heart to delete them.

bruh…

jelly

oh look this thread is still here

nigger, I have a video I don't know what to do with. Other than complain.

the mighty pharaoh Larry and his successor Larry II

Roguelikes, woo woo

And some misc stuff

top tier taste

what mods am i looking at

Meanwhile, at Goodsprings…

who is that guy?

Holy fuck. She's got the features of a 70-year-old woman everywhere except the abs, which look like they belong to a 30-year-old man.

Finished Wizardry 6 recently.

And started with 7.

Last Screenshot is wrong obviously.

You really think anons on Holla Forums actually play Video Games?

I play games at least

why would a gold squish ever be announced ahead of time

why not just announce it after it happens so the players dont have time to prepare for it by turning their gold into items that they can resell so they're mostly unaffected by the squish afterwards?

Been using these and a few others as wallpapers recently.

Did you take that yourself? I didn't remember it being this good looking

I like virtual card games slightly more than is healthy.

What mods ya use, OP?

That's a fun Wesnoth level, I wish there were more like it.

Currently playing God Eater 2 after finishing the first one.

It is not true 3K but AMD`s SVR on a 2560x1440, so the improvements aren`t really obvious at least to me and it shouldn't have the performance impact of running it as native.. Trying to get Getatso (or however it is spelt ) to work is a major pain.

Was Rage Burst ever properly cracked? Not really fond of paying for Denuvo.

my kitsunekko in pso2. she is an idiot who likes to pretend she is inari

Yeah, started playing it again recently. Only really realised how bizarrely good looking it is when I started my second playthrough. I felt the same way when I first went back to it.

Have a bonus, this is probably my favourite R&C screenshot that I've taken.

I heard that game went to shit due to P2W, but I loved it in the beta. How's it holding up?

Say what. Since when it's on denuvo.
I got it as a gift one month ago, both games are great though.

Since the release.

Combined Arms with DUMP 2, Police Brutality with the Japanese Community Project, and 99Weapons (wad WEAP10) with Sunlust

It does not have denuvo, or I cannot find it on steam: store.steampowered.com/app/438490/

How similar is the game to monster hunter? That's mostly what got me interested in it. Is it worth $25?

such a loss for filename thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
And resurrection was only fairly recently cracked.

I'm playing resurrection and am unimpressed so far. It's similar to toukiden in lack of depth and has a fairly cringy anime humor to it.

nigga didn't use a shotgun tho

Its worth 25bucks since it has 1 and 2 together when you buy the second game.
It has a nice coop.

I would say it's a chinese bootleg monster hunter, worse than MH but not bad, actually good. 4 man coop, a good story with good characters, hit or miss voice acting, long as FUCK (expect around 20-40 hours just to finish the story RUSHING it on the first game, I'm now rushing the second and that is not counting the free missions, the challenges and the DLCs which are free on the PC), grindy as fuck you can always skip grinding with cheats if you feel like it anyways, customizable loadouts and skills of your teammates, some soft fanservice here and there with no romance etc etc.

I would personally recommend it if you're into this kind of game

yes that literal flat texture face is extremely fashionable

It's been a while since I've been through these

i keep meaning to map a screenshot button to my mouse or something to catch goofy shit on the fly and not just glitches and funny ragdolls

heard shadowplay is good for that if your PC is beefy enough and you have hard disk space to burn

The 3rd is one of my favorites

Good lord user, what happened to your PCs face?

I have played ME2 through twice. Having considered my feelings on the series, I decided to make it my personal headcanon that ME1 is a standalone game.

What was wrong with ME2?

No sense of direction, no story progression, a new boogeyman for most of the game (yeah, I know the collectors were controlled by the Harbinger, no, I think they still suck), the watering down of game mechanics, abandonment of any exploration aspects and the Mako (fuck the Tissuepaperhead) and many more things.

cheekibreeki

Don't have any recent screens. I usually just make webms instead these days.

Is that Breakdown?

Kotor2 and Republic Commando

God I fucking love SS13

2spoopy

This game is great.

A fetish of mine.

copy kitty is sadly underappreciated

Fresh off the presses.

please tell me you have more of these is a similar fashion this is perfect for something to put in a frame

This counts as a game, right?

DMC4 looks pretty good for 2008, even on consoles.

One more, currently using this as my wallpaper.

Soldiers:Heroes of WW2…
Man,that was some good shit right there.

Do people still play MGO?

I have 0 old screenshots…
They get purged every time I re-install wincucks since screenshots are never on my list on things to save.

yes they do

but i quit because the community is reddit/10 and everyone is horrible, everyone is obsessed with playing it like an "honorable metal gear" game trying to use only cqc and non lethal, these things being super inconsistent thanks to netcode, watching a pack of shitters sprint into eachother to "dice roll" cqc is pretty funny though, people got super salty at me for mowing them all down with my LMG
the only selling point of MGO3 now is the bikini outfits have amazing breast jiggle physics

the most frustrating part of MGSV was the game had really cool lethal weapon customization but punished lethal weapon play

What map?

Only there are bikinis in the solo game now, too.

Punish how, the demon form ? Just farm white mamba for the female prisoner and you lower that as well in no time. It's not particularly hard to get S ranks with lethal as well.

the threshold for demon form gets higher every time you lose it, so if you spend a lot of time killing communists in side ops its going to be difficult to get rid of anyway

the MGSV bikinis dont have the same jiggle physics like the MGO3 ones

Sauce on the first 3 screenshots?

They are all defintly My Summer Car.

I wonder how much it does hold together in [current year].

Thank you user, you are my greatest ally.

Black Mesa is pretty neat.

It really is.

Sweet Jesus who is *that*?!

How well does it run on toasters ?

Aww, where's the feminine penis?

Darin cadence aucoin. Shes a big QT, unfortunately has very little in terms of lewds.

Found a few pics but you're right, there is very little to be found (that I could see anyway).

I still play the single player campaign every now and then, as there aren't many quality custom maps out there. A few years ago Felikkz7 released "nightwork at the factory", a huge add-on with some impressive visuals for the Quake II engine (pics related). Unfortunately this episode is not "shooter" enough for me.
But if you're interested, the game is still playable (and played) online: check out kingpin.info or kingpin.yuku.com to get on the mailing list. Next game is this Sunday (it will be Bagman), on Newskool Bagman server (starting at 9pm UK time).

Where is that corpse from? I've never seen it, and I completed BM a few times.

Should run reasonably well, pic related is the minimum requirements. If you want to test it out to make sure it runs well the creator has a demo available on their site which has the first five worlds playable.

looks pretty cancerous in a lobby 1 way
good job

It's the guard headcrab zombie, their corpse is different from the scientists.

Will do, thanks.

Quite freakish, I have to say.

u wot

>it runs smoothly on my notebook and is fun
I know what I'm buying for the holidays.

Three Baneblades taking 6 vehicle cap is just cheating, user.

Or just install angel snake with snakebite and get good guy points for killing russians and kids. You're doing a public service really.

You mean if I kill a child soldier I will no longer get miller screaming "OMFG I CAN'T EVEN MISSION ABORTED" in my ear ?

i would consider that but i already uninstalled the game and have no plans on replaying it any time soon

Bump, if only to get that question answered.

Yes.

What game?

Subnautica

r8

what is that game in the 4th image?

CassandraRiles just spams yell chat with dumb shit, reminds me how autistic the playerbase is, like how the same NC player manages to bait people every day by calling hacks

kill yourself Todd

dropped.

Can you guess who my GTA Online character is?

Todd doesn't work at arkane.

very nice

kys

Sam Hyde

Beard from Hotline Miami

oops

I agree, it's only been once or twice that I've tried it

I feel dirty using any of the optics really

9 consecutive wins in a FPS with bad netcode and balance gets you this scene. Courtesy of Bungie.

SEND HELP

Oh wait nevermind

This is one of my favourite screenshots I've ever taken, because it gets funnier the more you've played the game.

It's mostly just the marksman class, they just need to remove it until they rework the optics and bullet drop so that they're functional.

As it stands, they're just a red flag to tell noobs apart from the veterans.

Admittedly I'm not the most knowledgeable about the game. Is it just related to how fucked that guy is, or is it how underleveled he seems to be ? I recognize the gravelord sword, but not the armor.

It's probably because he's wearing an insanely heavy set of armor that's going to prevent him from moving, and he's got no health and fighting a boss that automatically kills you the first time you try to fight him since you can't avoid his auto-curse ability.

jesus christ
I dont like those !

100% charged.

Why did it take you almost 100 seconds to solve that problem? Did you leave it unattended or what? Just in case you don't know, the timer stops if you minimize the window since at least WinXP.

Not Pablo, but my personal all time best was 116 seconds or 96 seconds, I can't remember.
You're saying like you'd easily do it under 100 any day of the week. Care to prove it?

No, I was saying only and exactly that I'm puzzled how such a small problem took almost 100 seconds.
My current recorded best time is 128.

Yeah, I left it like that because I thought I'd ran into a 50/50 situation. When I came back I took a second look and saw the solution was pretty obvious

From one of my all-time favourite games.

I pirated Fallout 4 and tried to turn it into STALKER.

It worked to some extent, and the combat is actually a little more enjoyable thanks to being able to blow people's limbs off and incapacitate them while they bleed out.

Install FROST which removes all quests/NPCs and pretty much turns the game into a survival sim. I also deleted all the snowy textures and installed something to make the wasteland green, as you can clearly see. You can also fix the voiced protagonist with a mod that mutes the player voice, you can fix the retarded implementation of survival mode with one that lets you disable shit like no autosaves, and lastly you can partially fix the half-implemented settlement/weapon crafting and garbage textures with a combination of many mods.

What you can't fix is the absence of RPG mechanics. Sure you could technically have different builds but the only way to derive any enjoyment from this hunk o' junk is to max all the crafting perks, avoid anything that breaks the gameplay like health/rad regeneration, and completely ignore anything related to VATS (which is like 20 perks). You don't really have many options after that point. I think it's best just to set your level to 50 when you start and grab all the stuff that makes the game fun then make sure you have a level cap on so you don't get free health from level ups.

Also it's unusually stable for a Bethesda game, I haven't had any crashes or freezes so far.

Hahhah hes so fucked look at the big dragon

That armor is USELESSand he has no estus! hahahaha

Well, it's a sure kill fight anyway, so all of the above is pointless!

Oh, he's wearing a rare ring of sacrifice. NONE OF THE ABOVE MATTERS IN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST

But why is he wearing a ring of sacrifice though? He has no humanity, and he has almost no souls. And if it's a rare ring it's even more retarded, or would that make it more retarded if it wasn't?

is that fucking Payroll?
noice

oh gotcha

why isnt there a mod that makes all peds fuckable in GTAV
like you could have a chance of picking her up if you were in a supercar plus suit

you are fucking desperate, mang

Because it's the only mandated death in the game, why not make it the one that's completely nullified, curse included?

I don't tend to take screenshots.

aw thanks! I'm just glad to get a comment hehe

Playing some Burnout Paradise. A fun, but rather flawed game.

I tend to fail a lot due to inattentiveness, I guess it's a very common problem.

Why are you not giving water to those poor fucks?, they even live on a grass zone.