Pokemon Diamond and pearl remake

Just what

Embed changed

Original video here

lol

At least they can't possibly be worse than ORAS

You better be ready for Giga Arceus(+200 BST increase) who mega evolves with Arceusium Z

And you're confused why? Theyve remade every single pokemon game 4 or so gens behind.

watch the video brother

Webm or bust, faggot.

embed was a mistake

ty senpai

Game theories were a mistake.

kys

Flawed/bad games are the only games worth remaking. If a game's good then it's good forever, you don't need to recreate it just to revisit it. If a game's bad the first time about, a remake could potentially fix what's wrong with it.

Why did I watch this
I hate this

No way, we won't even be seeing a third version of SM at all probably, given how Game Freak has been busy trying (and failing) to make not shit games, so they've been taking longer and can't shit one out every year. Maybe Gen 8 on the Switch might be good, they've had time to get used to 3D, and the Switch will probably be better at displaying the actually decent 3D models without having to drop frames every time more than 3 are on screen in battle. We'll probably see Crazy Diamond and Peal Jam in Gen 8 on the Switch, DS WiFi is dead so that's a decent excuse as any.

can someone be that retarded?
also, doing gods work, user

Kys OP

sinnoh remake is obvious, we didn't need some faggot and his video to confirm that.

They didn't do it for Gen 5.

Gen 4 remake will be on the Switch.

I thought it was hinting at Kanto again. We haven't been there as a starting area since fire red and leaf green.

Consumerism was a mistake

This video is obviously a stretch based on trailers. Though, in the games themselves, there are so many things pointing to Diamond and Pearl remakes. The dimension hopping, the lore of Giratina and Palkia, talk of the Unova region, etc. I have no doubt they are coming next.

Unova is black/white.

I really hate the tone of this dude's voice. It's that kid friendly enthusiastic 'hey there friend' tone.

Shit, meant Sinnoh. Ignore that.

are they remaking pokemon waikiki as well

but that's just a theory :^)

WHY DOES THIS EXIST?

No, some games a good for their time but taken out of context aren't that great. Or some games are great but have serious flaws that could be addressed. Fire/Leaf addressed a lot of balance and move issues in Red/Blue.

profit

I know people stretch info, but come the fuck on. To say this is even close to the truth is to say that Pokémon Sun & Moon location of Hawaii was intentionally made to hint at a remake of another Pokémon game.

Why didn't you make it something related to gen 4, like a route theme or something?

I can't think of anything good

Not by a company that keeps them the exact same in the flawed parts and manages to make it worse in visuals and other additions

Game Freak are hacks, they couldn't make a good game even if they tried to

No fucking shit there's going to be a Diamond and Pearl remake you clickb8 whoring fuck. GameFreak always does this.

I wish the people making movies would learn this about movies. Stop remaking movies everyone loves remake the movies with interesting premises that fucked up on execution or didn't have proper budget or the tech wasn't available.

Why is this a shock after ORAS and HGSS?

Even then though the remakes of DS games just feel sorta pointless since they're backwards compatible.

How about approaching champion cynthia? Not the battle theme, but the approach theme.

Does anyone actually want another R/B remake? They already got their remake, wouldn't making a new game in the Kanto region be a better choice (if it could even work out).

Using that "naming foreshadowing" logic, what other "names" could be seen for future use?

Oh look, an NPC mentioned topaz, while the one next to it mentioned quartz, therefore the next Pokemon games will be Topaz/Quartz!

I'm aware that Nintendo has owned the URL's for both those names for YEARS, not saying they are going to use them though.

I'd be surprised if they don't go with Red/Green/Blue remakes for the sake of nostalgiabucks.
Pokemon Global Offensive was HUGE because of nostalgia pandering and also being on mobile for free.

You know what I want?
I want a game where I can go to Kanto, Johto and another region set after Gold and Silver.
that would be my shit

Reread.

>Flawed/bad games are the only games worth remaking.

Well yes, which is why I say they could be potentially fixed, and a bad dev repeating the same mistakes just wastes that potential.

Guys, hear me out here, I have a theory of my own:

Pokemon X and Y is clearly set in an area resembling France, right? Well France gave the Statue of Liberty to America as a gift of friendship.

The statue of Liberty is a copper statue supported by an iron frame, remember this because it's important.

Guys, I think the next Pokemon game after X and Y will be called Pokemon Iron and Pokemon Copper! Like, subscribe and donate to my patreon for me hot theories.

Holy fucking shit, OP, why not fucking get your news from the Enquirer or from CNN.

any 3ds emulators yet?

kek

Fuck this I can't watch that the dudes voice annoys the piss out of me.

Have you ever heard of citra?

dled it a few minutes ago and am torrenting moon right now, not sure if I want to try that ruby remake or x/y first though

Pokemon Hetero & Homo

People already want a new game, this is your brain on Nintendo Jesus fucking Christ

Pokemon Herero & OP

Nintendo makes the best consumers out of their fanbase. Sort of like Apple.

Pokemon Sitting & Standing

Fuck your faggot "poketuber" eceleb, anybody that's been paying attention knows the next game will be either a D/P remake or a R/B remake. This is not news, this is not some groundbreaking GAYM THEORY. Good fucking god, the pokemon youtube community is absolute cancer. Who watches these faggots?

If Diamond/Pearl gets a remake, there is a very good chance Purugly will finally receive a mega evolution and merchandise and a movie.

Guys, stop playing pokemon! Get a job!

That's because they already exist. :^)

GOOD

Autism. The next remake is going to be a new Pokemon Snap on the Switch, my dad works for Nintendo.

Purugly is such a fat, ugly sack of shit that I can't help but like it.

Purugly looks like it could be wario's pet cat

nah

So why cant we just disallow vídeos to be embedded in the OP? A follow up post with the vídeo just makes it clear the OP is shilling, or gives a free justified bump to legit threads (ie. VGM)
polite sage for offtopic

He's getting paid.