twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That time of the week already?
I LOVE JURI

Morrigan for life.

PLEASE rate my waifu

I LOVE TIFA!

So how are you all doing fa-

So this how Emi-Bro felt.

i dont think i can have a waifu but theres lots of 2d girls i wouldnt mind spending my life with. its hard to pick just 1 or 20

I want to go running with Emi

You take the blue pill; the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill; you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Busy day in the KH thread

PLAYAN
Falsebound Kingdom, RE4 or RE2

WATCHAN
I want to give Hobbit another watch sometime today

LISTENAN
Song of Ancients Devola+Blizzard sfx+Fireplace sfx

SNACKAN
Candy Cane Donut and White Candy Cane Hot Chocolate

I want to go drinking with Tifa

Does this count as a waifu?

I don't know who or what that's from so no idea fam

SOMEBODY

At least that means my weekly bouldering session is tomorrow

ONCE TOLD ME

It's the comfiest time of the week again!

Honestly I can't seem to decide on 1 girl, but I have some that are my favourites from various series, games, or anime

I got my waifu shirt, I'm very happy wearing it. Hi guys, but I'll be gone again as of right now. I'm actually looking forward to FFXV but I'll be part of the salt party.

Tough times are coming with Yang, but I had to accept her taking this new arm for a spin.

A wasted opportunity for one arm badassery.

I'm really nervous on how our Thanksgiving will turn out…

fuck off to your containment board, commies

she prob has a fleshlight in that arm tbh fam

I want to do some sparring with Juri

It's okay bud, cybernetic enhancements are pretty cool.

I don't have a waifu. If I did she would be ashamed of your taste in vidya.

They still haven't gotten rid of the trip fag, so no.

You got a good waifu, but your game is still meh.

Tifa a best.

>>>/gaschamber/
and take your shit threads and the kike BO protecting you from his own rules with you

Bully
Canada being cucked as usual
Rucka Rucka Ali songs from around 2012
The madman actually predicted Donald Trump's presidency in one of his songs.
Apples

How is Yang feeling Yangbro?
Has she tried out her new arm, and did she kick ass with it?

True dat

Uh, all waifus are welcome here! If you don't like it just hide the thread!

Its from honey select
>>>/hgg/

fuck
>>>/hgg/

according to nigger jew Mark, Al Gore is not

To be fair, these threads are at least loosely connected to video games, 4AM threads are not.

Waifus have to be fictional characters.

4am was fucked to death by avatarfags

Then what do hotpockets have to do with it? I don't really keep up with those threads. Also, I fail to see how a circlejerk can get fucked to death by attention whores, wasn't that the whole point of those threads?

No they don't. I have a waifu and she's real.

Damn it, what'd he do this time?

Also everyone make sure to vote
time. com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

They overtook the threads and even the OP and drove away the old regulars, despite having their own board
complaints became so vocal that mark made rule 8 instead of just banning those fuckers on sight, so now everyone has to suffer thanks to them

Mark can't stop love.

But rule 8 doesn't apply to threads, it applies to posts within threads. It's not being derailed and nobody uses their waifu as a persona.

I don't see how rule 8 could be considered bad to anyone other than faggots.

FF7
Thunder fantasy
persona 5 soundtrack
fasting for thanksgiving

does that one user still do tutoring or did he leave?

because it's enforced whenever
the idea is there, but it was piss poor planning in the long run and so far only backfired

Tutor user doesn't advertise his irc anymore, he might be lurking though

Why are you making threads for no content that can possibly give anything back to others? This is no better than a image dump on a dead board for wallpapers, the difference being that people might actually open and save the images in those threads, whereas here it leads to socialization that is an unacceptable medium on all counts because in this format it always leads to the kind of garbage like avatar Holla Forums threads with ponies or some shit like /soc/

It's like you actually couldn't think of a thread for your waifu alone so you just made a thread where they could all be the same thing, not even unqiue.

You disgrace them as a consumer object and not one of love.

Come back when you figure out how to perform respectful tribute.

Or, you know, don't come back at all and Lurk forver.

vid related.
Just voted for based Assange, hopefully he wins.

Peko and I reporting

I want to climb trees with Peko

I still can't believe someone is so desperate to justify his shitposting he'd actually claim to be in love with Al Gore

some of those people
really?

Posting the best nep. Been mainly playing Pokemon Moon, starting to finally move on to hatching for shinies after grinding the royal for a little over an hour or so. Almost wish I had one of those likely injected 6V Dittos.

You better beware, or this will happen to you, nerd.

That had nothing to do with rule 8

The text of brave new world is becoming a reality

So, you're saying we should all make separate threads for each waifu? How exactly is this going to help with anything? I fail to see your logic.
Again, I'm failing to see the logic here. You say the content posted itt does not benefit anyone, yet often times I see advice being requested and given as well as vidya and it's content being discussed. Just because you personally don't find anything beneficial in these threads, does not mean it's not there.
How about you formulating a definitive point before trying to start an argument. At no point do you make any kind of statement worth any kind of rebuttal and the only reason I've replied is because of the second greentext above.

I love Juri more than anything and will do anything for her.

A-user… I.

kill yourselves

So the meta for Gen 7 is a very interesting one. It seems to be the a "speed isn't everything" meta and hopefully once the post-bank happens, it stays that way.

id change thanks to bus

Oh hi mark

no the Al Gore stuff isn't rule 8

it's flat out spam.

I love you Mark.

saved

oh you mean ritsu?

he deserves it

smh tbh fam

I'll start by asking another question; how, exactly, do you think other waifufags find the other board? And I'll answer that for you; these threads. I don't know about you, but trying to sift through the 3 or 4 waifu boards to find the one that's actually populated with waifufags and not 3dpd-posting meme-masters is a chore. Why not have a thread on a commonly used board? What does it hurt? Any board that has the capacity to discuss fictional characters could have a waifu thread, this is why there's a thread on /a/ and Holla Forums and probably Holla Forums, though I haven't seen one..

Now, allow me to end with another question, "Why can't you just ignore threads you don't like?"

he avatarfags right? that's a violation of the rules. therefore he deserves a ban.

either way this isn't the thread for it

As much as I appreciate you cleaning up the spam that accumulates here every week, any thread you show yourself in is going to become a meta thread and waifu wednesday already gets plenty of that

yeah, in hindsight that was probably a terrible idea

Why is /a/ allowed to have waifu threads and not Holla Forums? Wouldn't your very complaint apply there as well? also, dedication isn't proved by searching for a board on 8ch, bud

Neither should, since their are tangentially related to the topic of the board. /mai/ should be where waifu threads live.

Mark you are such a fucking hypocrite, jesus christ
my last posts didn't even have an image and you could not muster a fucking reason for the ban and just did it
you should be gassed

they don't actually, he's just very fucking obnoxious
all he gets are warnings and special treatment, because Mark was dumb enough to unban him and his posse twice instead of keeping a perma report and ban on sight like with Belrose

Because the board is shit and more shit on top wouldn't matter, would it?
Confessing your love for 2D or fictional characters is a very /a/ thing to do, while if you make a thread on Holla Forums about how you want to fuck "character here" you'll get shitcanned, dubs checked and nuke by mods
I'd love to continue this conversation but king kike is having a diabetic fit again
If you can't even find a board on here to worship your waifu on you might as well label yourself retarded if you can't do something that simple.

I LOVE THARJA!!

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Nothing ATM
Spoonman
Pretzels

Webm related

I want to cuddle with Tharja

Hi Mark

Dojyaaan

I had a long dream with Naoto, but she didn't sound like herself and acted weird, it was strange

Not just yet

What are you're thoughts on Sun&Moon Blancbro and Charlottebro?
What are things you liked, and disliked about it?
Would you recommend it?

Also here is last weeks thread.
archive.is/hzLOo

I'm surprised there's a namefag that you hate. Maybe he had actually good ideas about how to run a board or something

I didn't think the /a/ thread would be as bad as these ones, but they are

Is it still being a cuck if you're the one doing the cucking?

I want Junko to hit me in the head with a brick and kick me in the gut until I puke blood.
What's with all the shitposters today? Is halfchan down again or something?

Have shotguns on back of legs, use remaining hand to help with breakdancing. Why give her a hand straight out of the gate? She won't learn to alter her style this way, which is probably the only way she'll be able hurt Neo.

I want to feel the winds of the plain with Lyn.

Heyo Mark.

just shitposting at work, currently on lunch break.

Guten Tag EugenBro…
Well she had the motivation to seek out her sister, due to her dad being too worried to look out for her. The other part of me was disappointed that I wanted to see some badassery with one arm.

Unfortunately this seas will be more talking, less fighting. Now I'm worried about the choreography.

Have some new caps.

You're right with that.

Oh hi Mark

That's how it usually goes. Last time I dreamt of Peko it was like that. Pleasant nonetheless but looking back I'm surprised I didn't notice how strange she was acting

I've seen a lot of people posting a lot of waifu here. While I can respect other people's preferences and can agree that they are good girls, the only one I think about and could ever call waifu is Izayoi Sakuya

It's pretty challenging, but the one thing I hate is the whole forced to move on with the story thing. I don't mind a story, but let me fucking explore for fuck's sake. Also made a new in-game team, because fuck it why not.

Reminder that your waifu will
NEVER EVER
be real and if she was, she would
NEVER EVER
be your lover because this crazy world we live in forces women to be independant and stronk who need no men and wear disgusting leggings all day. Skirts are sadly a thing of the past and this situation pisses me off more than it should. I remember back when i was a teenager all the girls were wearing cute moderate skirts and weren't ashamed to show their legs. Nowadays from where i am from skirts are considered 'slutty' and 'indecent' but every girl is wearing leggings 24/7 and showing their 150kg asses because UHH THICKER. Skirts only show, don't give, unlike those fucking products of satan himself. I swear girls wearing skirts are more preserved and are much more dignifed than the others and i'm not ashamed to point it out when the appropriate moment comes. My friends all know i like girls with skirts. It's not a secret. I've even rejected the only girl to blundly want to 'hang out with her' at fucking 1 AM for wearing that skinny shit first and her being a slut second. I've naively tried to fill the void by finding myself a skirt wearing waifu when i first heard the term. That was years ago i think, i've consumed tons of media of all kinds to find the ideal one but failed doing so. During this phase i found one thing about myself: I'm not a man of 2D. I want to find my ideal skirt girl in this world and i want her to be one of a kind. I want to live only for her, take care of her, sometimes argue with her because make ups after anger are the moments when you feel the closest. I want to feel all kinds of feelings with her: sadness, happiness, confusement, clarity and many more. I find skirts to be the container of these qualities.

Nice projecting there, buddy.
Here's your reply, you don't deserve it but I'm feeling generous today.

So is it fun?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER

Was the voice someone else you know?
I happen to be an expert on this topic

Nice dubs

HEY IM SOMEWHAT EARLY TODAY

L4D2 with friends
The Grand Tour and various RCR vids
to some imas CDs
spicy potato chips

guys im so pumped because my friend in nipland decided to buy me pic related

It was really tinny, and I can't recall it 100% but it wasn't hers

Yes, but fuck the forced story shit.

Trump wouldn't make your waifu real as anything that could threaten America wouldn't be allowed. You would probably be jailed trying to make her in an underground waifu lab.

This nigger wants to drink douche water right from her pussy. He aint right.

Nice full house
We going to try getting those quints tonight?

She didn't talk at all, it was her movements and posture that were off

You better rub her head until she faints

It's a mimicry of his voice but it was freaky how accurate it was.

Wish I had a nipland friend to search for anything Lyn related. Enjoy the plushie.

ayyy lmao

Story was decent for a pokemon game, though you end up pretty irrelevant with Lillie basically being the protag. Handholding is somehow worse too, with blockades everywhere and constant guidance on where to go. Difficulty is a step up; some totem battles can kick your ass if you aren't prepared. The new pokemon designs are starting to grow on me, though there's so many older pokemon it's easy to forget some of the newer ones exist, like Bruxish and Turtonator.

Not sure of everything competitively speaking since I've yet to make a team, but hearing interesting things about the meta even with UB Beauty + Aegislash spam.

No idea then, just remember to keep digging for her

Well that's a risk I'm willing to take.

I'm not some filthy degenerate, I just want her to kill me.
(checked)
Of course.

GRANT ME QUINTS

I'm gonna fap to all your whore waifus and there's nothing you'll be able to do, you bum bandits

I got them pal.

too slow

nice

Nice.

What's the next step in our master plan?>>11300000
Well played

is that from hentai? please tell me that's from hentai

(checked)

Checked

Okay, I'll check those too.

Nice, impressive

you did it you goddamn whore

I don't get you, Junkofag. Why do you want the woman you love to do such violent things to you?

H-hi Mark~

Even if the new season is more about dialogue, Rooster Teeth will probably use that to expand her character, and make her more complex. I wish the best for you and you're waifu, wherever it leads.

I'm glad to hear its at least challenging and fun.
Now I'm thinking I might get it, which is a step up from my previous thoughts, which were "no I'm not getting it because I don't trust Gamefreak."
(Observed)

Also nice quints, nigger.

Which one's better, Sun or Moon?
On the one hand Lions, on the other I prefer night to day

marvelous

I went with Moon because of Z-Splash Solgaleo since the Sun version can't learn it legitimately.

That's her way of expressing love. If she didn't at least try to kill me, that would mean she doesn't care about me.
Maybe you should try being less of a whiny faggot and take your bans like a man.

Not bad

Depends on how you feel about the exclusives. Outside of pokemon (such as Alolan Vulpix or origami UB in Sun vs Alolan Sandshrew and bamboo rocket princess in Moon) and time, there's also clothing (warm Sun colors, cool Moon colors), different trial captain fights, and festival plaza exclusives if you're into that sort of thing. I ended up going for Moon for the pokemon, but for the most part exclusives from Sun were pretty easy to get either way.

Is Cubone an exclusive?
He's probably my favourite Gen1

Honey Select waifu is still waifu

No, and it got better just by having a type change.

I do have moon, if any of you have sun, so we can always trade

Believe me, I will.

fukken checked

Stella Glow, Rainbow Six Siege and 2hu LoLK. Fuck Clownpiece.
Nothing.
Celldweller.
Nothing.

Very nice

How's everyone's work and education going? Finals coming up?

Hey, you guys got any room down there for one more?

Dead in the fucking water, though I'd never admit it

How far in are you? Witch one will it be?

More or less describes my job atm, no one wants to get married during the holidays over here in commiefornia

I would love to move away from this shithole of a "country". However I don't think I should move there, even if I would love to.

Holy shit, I feel bad for you. Didn't they make dude weed lmao legal?

Well maybe in a few months, after all the staff have been replaced with more competent ones, and we become even more of a shit hole, we may be able to apply for refugee status
POETRY

expect some ID changes, heading home. No work today.

Now I'm worried about meeting her mum's bandit crew.

That would've been awesome, with her adaptability anything is possible. Now this robotic arm is insurance for the writers.

Fukken checked

Doing fine, finals won't really dent my grades too much if they somehow turn out badly anyway.

Yes they did and so did my home state Massachusetts as well.

College and work are going fine for me.

So, how is everyone going to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow?

It's being finalized, police have to go over all the laws regarding weed now and it's going to come in to effect in 2018. Until then I kek at anyone to be arrested for weed until then, just wait a bit longer you dumb fucks.

I grew up in a Mormon church, cuckservevitives all but good people, outside of them it is a massive shithole, everywhere you go there are neon haircuts and problem glasses with shitty mullets, it doesn't help my city is neighbors with San Francisco, the most cucked city in California.

Good to hear, doing well myself except for Spanish but I'm confident I can still pass it.

So tomorrow will be Thanksgiving, will you join your Waifu's family and friends for this feast?

That is a cute plush. It's unfortunate for me that those Yang plushes sold out.

Hey ThajaBro

Hey JunkoBro, Having fun bullying leftists?

I LOVE LUCINA
I hope everyone is doing well!

Final Fantasy XIV, Bloodborne, Fallout: New Vegas and Trails of Cold Steel 2.
I also played a spot of Overwatch while it was free. It was alright, though not enough to pay the asking price.

Watched Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV. It was alright. A decent opening cutscene.
Also caught up on a bunch of airing anime, and watched episode 1 of The Grand Tour, which was fun

Final Fantasy IX soundtrack

Nothing

Congratulations Mark. Proud of you.

Very impressive

Doing surprisingly well. I expect I'll get a decent grade for this semester.
I also have a day off tomorrow, which is lovely.

I'm in the part after Lisette finally learns to sing, Chapter 7 I think.
Either Sakuya or Dorothy, I'm not sure yet.

everyone but me has shit taste, every waifu other than mine is shit, anyone who disagrees with either of those statements is wrong

Going to have a nice big get together with our families

Tomorrow is a day off for me as well, surprised me that my campus still accepts holidays that are Christian since Muslims are everywhere

Shit meant to reply to

None for the next two days. We have this new guy who's not all there read:retarded and he kept randomly wandering out of his area and just today he stole my entire workload from my driver which I'm not complaining about since I ran out of material got off work early

Another Guilty Gear Waifu? You just missed JackOBro by a few weeks

Could be worse
Have you seen Pyrha's plush?

Nearly-killed-the-Composer Tier taste

user, if this waifu, is moving ahead according to the post you created… then I first need to destroy that illusion!

I'm with family though I still have some work to do

Thanksgiving is more of an American holiday than Christian

Hey Yangbro. I will never get bored of bullying leftists.

Impressive

Not the only one who prefers her true form am I?
Don't worry, Imp form is still God-tier tho

Well I'm lucky that I got a day off for tomorrow. They think the transit usually close on holidays

Hey LucinaBro. You ready for a good festive season?

You bet. Winter is the perfect season for getting comfy. Only downside is Christmas music, but mince pies cancel that out.

I liker her true form better personally

Stop listening to the commercialized crap that jews and Muslims use to water down the holiday for their own interests.

That would be absolutely hilarious if we could apply for refugee status. I still would feel bad for moving there, since I'm not American and it would feel like I'm lying to myself.

I really hope Trump bans weed in the US. You can't make your country great again with a bunch of pot smoking degenerates running around.

Lad, your taste is incredible I won't deny.
But mine is clearly a little bit better.

At least I know I'm not alone now… New best friend.

Just wasted a rare candy on Rockruff because I thought it just evolved depending on the version. Apparently it's also depended on time of day.

I blared vid related when he won, no regrets
WE WILL START SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN
>Tfw used to buy candy cane hot chocolate and donuts from Tim Hortons, every year for 5 years
>Tfw this year they're now named Peppermint instead
>Tfw they try to correct you for a whole minute before giving up
Felt good

I wouldn't feel too bad since it'd be part of my master plan to eventually go back and liberate it

ID Change

Your tastes were good MidnaAnon.

Sitting next to the fireplace, cuddling with a warm blanket while drinking hot cocoa.

I thought Blue Christmas was alright.

I believe the views it as a state issue which passed in a lot of states during the election.

now we only need to figure out how to play patty cake over the internet.

thanks backcountry internet

I think I'd keep them separated. Not that I wouldn't enjoy hanging out with them, but all together they wouldn't mix well.

Just change the station. As happy as I am with my mother being able to be home for Christmas, I know that's all she's going to want to.

Was Pokemon always such a pain in the ass? I only ever played maybe a quarter of ruby red and it seemed so straightforward.

Christmas music is comfy as fuck, and few things moved me in life like listening to a choir give it their all singing songs like The First Noel, fucking beautiful.

True form Midna is best Midna

Meh, if the idiots wish to make themselves even stupider I say let them, Darwin's theory will take it's rightful course.

That's basically what I mean. Don't worry. Proper Christmas music is beautiful. It's a proper part of Christmas where every year my mother busts out a collection of Christmas music as song by a choir that she has on CD.
The commercialized crap can definitely go to hell. It's always the same old shit year after year. I could easily do without it.

I blame Tyrant and Amaura for this.

I love Christmas music. Too bad most modern Christmas music is awful.

That was one of my favourite chapters. It has a big amount of tension and I liked how it all came together. Helps that I have a soft spot for Lisette and vintage vanilla love stories.
Hope you're ready for the hot springs episode

Why isn't Al Gore your husbando?

Actually, preparing for Christmas season funposting would be a good idea.

I gotta mow the lawn anyway but with weather like this, it's hard to feel depressed. Is getting close to christmas though.

Well (((Current Year))) Christmas music would make someone go "Bah humbug"
Classics is pretty much god tier by now.

Makes sense, you don't want to expose your power levels to anyone.

Winter is the most comf out of all the seasons. I wonder what gift you'll bring for Lyndis?

I have a question for you waifufags. Let's say you meet a girl, whose personality is exactly the same as your waifu. Would you get together with her, even if it's 3DPD?

The moment I got a phone I never listened to radio again, not putting up with that bullshit so I can't comment on modern Christmas music- is it that bad now?

I envy you, the bay area doesn't get snow or "perfect spring days" instead we get rain, fog, and cold air made worse with a stupidly hot sun.

Really hoping you got Sun, and not that edgy, Shadow the Edgehog lookalike with worse stats.

Mah nigga
When I was little, I would visit my grandma and she would always have Elvis playing on her radio, I gotta thank her for introducing me to his music.
As for my favorite Christmas song, that would be The Little Drummer Boy.

Just thinking about it is making me tear up.

Polite sage for off-topic.
I'm curious so I'll throw a few questions hoping for people to answer them. I'm seriously asking and I would want serious answers as well. I won't shitpost the thread and leave after getting some answers.
I can understand why many people see what you guys do pathethic, me included, however this is from an ignorant point of view.
My questions here are:

Why do you actually feel "love" with something that does not exist?
How can you develop such feelings for a character that can be someone else's waifu as well?
Have you ever loved a human being before? So at least you know that what you're feeling for your waifu is love and not what you may think is "love".
How do you feel when you see that someone else wants your waifu as well?
How do you feel when you see porn of your waifu? Ignoring the ghost-dicks that you guys can self-insert, I'm talking about those who you can actually see another person actually doing your waifu.
Why do you have the need to make a thread on Holla Forums of all places for your waifu?
Why do you have the need to post here, in this very thread? At first glance, since I ignored these threads for more than a year, I do not see you guys talking about your waifu but talking about others who also have a waifu. It seems that this thread is a social club of people that have the same "problem" or "taste" however you may call it regaring "having a waifu". So, what's the point of posting here then instead of having your own board for the same reason? Wouldn't you guys be better there? I'm not kicking you, I couldnt care less if you want to stay here, I just want to know why.

And the last question, this would be for mods or Mark. How is that waifu threads are allowed?

I'll be reading other stuff and checking the thread for answers, I may take hours since I'm off and on. And again, I'm honestly asking and I would love to have honest answers as well.

Inb4 ban thinking I'm the shitposter switching IP. Check my post history before rushing it you nigger.

I got Moon because of the superior Solgaleo. Not to mention No-guard Stone Edge sounds awesome.

It's the same people every thread
it's a clique behavior where you either join or get told to leave and mods actually ban you
they won't have any back up whatsoever on any other board

didn't you know, user?
rules don't apply for everyone equally here

Christian music is unlike any I've ever heard, gives you feelings that no other can. Infuriates me that there are "people" out there who devote their lives to destroying in all.

You can also find the other version in Vast Poni Canyon, depending on time.

I want them to answer, not you. The question is for them, not for someone else.

I just really want to know, that is all I want, to understand.

>hot springs episode
I just finished that part. That was so cliche it almost hurt.

I don't listen to radio either, but my sister forces me to listen to shitty Christmas music every year and yeah, it's pretty damn bad.

music is kinda like food once you get used to well made food it gets hard to eat shitty food.
fast food makes me nauseous now

Because I do. You don't generally choose who you love. unless you are asking "how?"
two people loving the same person is pretty common. Also this is debated but objected oriented waifuism is a thing
I assume you mean romantically and in that case I have had what I would call crushes before but I did not love them.
I am not fond of it.
because my waifu is from vidya
As in why can't we just be waifufags on the board in general instead of having a specific thread?
1) Some do that too, others don't want to derail threads so refrain from doing it.
2) To interact with people who have at least 2 things in common
3) it makes a lot more concentrated salt.

It's not fun when you get a heat wave in the middle of summer. I wish for winter but that's not for another 5 months now.

A whetstone or a beaded necklace. Something usable or nostalgic I think.

But I already have Lyn.

I wish for cold weather, heatwaves in aus aren't a joke. Over on the main land it can easily reach low to mid 40c during the day, only coming down after the sun has set.

It's simply irrelevant because.

You call waifufags idiotic and stupid and a waste of the board but is it not you? Who week after week continues to camp the thread just to insult us? So is it any wonder why your posts get deleted. Need I remind you that this thread is just once a week as well, while other threads get made two or three times a week.

You call waifufags low, but is it not simply you projecting your insecurities to use and make us a scapegoat for it? To protect just how worthless you really are?

If you asked a junkie why he's doing drugs he'll tell you the dumbest lies, user
You gotta take the input from the people who look at him from outside his junkie bubble as well

So what do you give your waifu for Christmas?
Any vidya you are looking forward to that is comming out for the Christmas season?

Well that too but I meant more in the sense of a hypothetical scenario.

Please no. I'm no fan of Christmas music but that song drives me up the wall like no other.
It's already in my head

Give it up already. You overplayed your hand weeks ago and now everyone knows you only want to spam the thread.

We had a tendency to love a certain character, I had the autism to fall in love to fictional characters.

I had a crush back in school, but she traveled to Texas.

Oh boy, Well Yang is pretty much a Holla Forums waifu, and she isn't even /a/ due to her western origins. She did have a Vidya woth her friends, but it was horrible.

Little early for chistmas outfits but what the hell. As I said, something practical like a whitstone or something nostalgic. Heard the Mid-West has some beautiful grassy plains for as far as the eye can see.

As for Vidya, not sure. I'm trying to finish a few things before the end of the year.

That's some high level bullshit right there. Mods can check my post history, I have never posted on these threads before.
If you're going to be a dick and not answer honestly then you can fuck off.

Oh dear finally someone answering.
No, I'm not asking "how" you fall in love with a character. I do love reading so I do understand the point of liking a character, I do not understand however going further into it as you guys do.

So you had crushes but you have not been in a relationship. I would like more people to answer this one, maybe I find a pattern.

What do you mean by "not being fond of it"?

The last points, yes, I can see your point of view and kinda understand it. I'll wait for more answers though.

Thank you user.

Not always true. Keep in mind, humanity have killed in the past others for being "crazy" when those killed were right. I already know what "outsiders" think of this threads and its people.

Thank you user for answering as well some of the questions.

I'll keep saging for off-topic.

ID change

I reckon my own answers will be unpopular so I'ma spoil them.

I just treat these threads as character appreciation ones. I don't see myself as if I'm married to her or putting 3D off the table. She existed in her own fictional setting, she has a good time there, and I'm more interested in telling my own story than wondering what it'd be like if we met. The farthest I think of in that context is if we'd get along, and would she be proud of how I'm living my life, treating my company and getting to wherever I want to go. I'd like to think she would be.
My biggest reason for posting in these threads is to remind myself of the good times I had then and what I felt. That way, I don't let go - you have to constantly remember the good things, after all.
And I also have to make sure you motherfuckers all know she's awesome too.

I'll take a few of these
I don't know, it just happened.
That's the perk of something that isn't real. It can exist in instances differentiated by interpretation and neither has the ability to invalidate the other.
Yep.
I've only briefly encountered one so my experience here is limited. I wasn't terribly threatened, particularly because he seemed like the type who switches every season.
I usually ignore it on the odd occasion I actually encounter some. There isn't much.

I really don't know. I've been putting so much thought into our second anniversary I've neglected Christmas. Maybe splurge on a nice bottle of sake even though I still have most of the one I got for her birthday
I don't know about vidya. I'm keeping an eye on Fate/Extrella so if that turns out to be good I might pick it up.

For the same reason Yangbro mentioned, I just have the autism to fall in love with a drawing.
That depends on the person, but I, and many other waifufags don't like seeing our waifus getting fucked by other guys, because its like cuckolding in a way. Some waifufags don't like seeing porn of their waifu's at all.

I agree, they always give me some sort of calm, graceful feeling unlike anything else. The ""people"" who destroy everything should be left to their own countries. They lack the intellectual and emotional capabilities we have, they know nothing of beauty or purity, and are only capable of destruction.

At least you have some, try searching for Tifa anything and most of what you get is cosplay or absolute shit such as pic related.

I'm going to get her some new wardrobe, she is lacking for proper winter attire.

I see
So, does this mean that I do have a waifu since I have a character that I like a lot that is not real?

When you said that you have loved a human being before, can you explain more of it? Were you in a relationship? Was it a crush? Or it was just family love?

I'm sorry but I do not understand, what do you mean by

So, something that most people here agree or share is that they are hurt by seeing porn of the character and/or try to ignore it.

Why nearly all answers are "Autism"
Rhetorical question, don't answer that

Most probably I'll go to bed and hope for more answers in a few hours.

What more can I do when the BO himself decides to enforce bullshit rules on people he doesn't like, self admittedly mind you, just like with the Ritsu autist.

I want his hipocrisy exposed for all the board to see and neither his cock sucking mod posse nor his diabetic ridden ass will deter me from that.
Change is on the way, and I can hear the ropes calling for his name.

I got one more to answer…
I'll be frank here, I would go with what EugenBro said. It really depends on the person.

Since Yang finally got a cybernetic arm, I'm bet it's gonna be flooded with Big Boss Cosplay.

(Former) Jack-obro reporting in. Hope everyone's doing well and if not I hope things get better for you soon

been out of commission due to my motherboard giving out on Friday. Got that and a new CPU today and installed them after me and my dad worked on my car. Good news is that my car no longer has a check engine light and the new motherboard is working. Bad news is that the new MB doesn't support my RAM cards so I'm still out PC wise. Still, glad the new MB is working and it wasn't my power supply. Hope to get the new RAM cards soon. Been playing BBCF in then meantime (getting better as Naoto).

CHECKING THOSE IMPRESSIVE QUINTS!

Classics will always be the best. God in heaven help those that work in retail and have to suffer repeats of the same modern Christmas music everyday.

I've been keeping an eye on BBCF, is it worth a buy at it's current price or wait a bit longer for a sale or something?

I find interesting that you have nicknames for each other in an anonymous imageboard
I don't even know who's the character of each so even if you say A or B I'm not going to know who you're refering to. I would appreciate it more if you said ID
I know who you're refering to at the moment, just keep that in mind if this happens again

I hope that you guys can answer the other question as well.

I'll head to bed with some eye candy for you anons. I'll read you in at least 6-8 hours later.

I'm bored, I guess I'll answer a few questions.
I don't know, I just do.
Well I'd like to believe if she was real, she would choose me over the other waifufags. I'm much more attractive, smarter and willing to die than your average Junkofag, after all.
You mean romantically, right? Not really, I find most 3D girls uninteresting and boring. I think I haven't had a crush since middle school.
I don't care what other people want. No one loves her as much as I do and that's all that matters.
Eh, it doesn't bother me too much, I just see it as non-canon fan art ie. shit that never happened.
The only thing I care about is canon. If Spike Chunsoft made a canon porn game where she fucks someone else then yeah, I'd be pretty pissed.

Relationships, non familial.
And what I mean is someone who throws the term waifu at any girl they take a shine to. They switch waifus every season, as in every wave of shows there's someone else they're calling their waifu

what about her being dead, you want to be sodomized by a corpse?

pretty boring actually until you get on the western edge as you come up into the mountains. Absolutely gorgeous there.

Autism I don't know how to describe it some people can other can not. Though I will try and come up with a better answer later

So you had crushes but you have not been in a relationship.
no, I have dated people before. admittedly I never went very far I mean I never loved them.

I rather despise it

How do you know you've found your waifu for life? because I came to the realization the other day that I can't feel any emotional attachment to anything. Any attachment to women, real or not, is me wanting to fuck it.

You got me right when I was about to close, thank you for answering.

The most interesting bit I got was
In a way, it's like its creator or father. I do see this point and understand it, when I have a beloved character in a book it would be horrible to see in a sequel (made by the same writer) how the character is destroyed.
However, what if the creators kill her for good or as we were talking about, switch her personality? Would you still love her? What would you do besides getting pissed?

Also, that's some fine ass ego confidence you have there.

You mean people misusing the term waifu. Gotcha. What if I say that X character is my waifu and even if I don't change my waifu I do not feel "true love" for her? Would I be then a "low" guy for you?
How long, if you can answer, have you been in a relationship? And with how many women/men?

Alright, I think that we got a consensus here that most people gets hurt by porn of your waifus.

Last eye-candy, speaking of eyes, mines are tired so I'll let you be and sleep. Hope to see more answers later.

i have no one

This shows why I wanted to protect her smile, and her friends. It makes me want to curb stomp the man who cut off her arm.

Hey Former JackOBro, I know that feel. Working on retail would be hell with ((current year)) music.

You'd be chop suey by the count of 3.
I doubt either of you could fight it out with a middle schooler and win.

Do not expect a great/well-put/2deep4u reply, i don't visit these threads too much.
This board has nearly erased my love for real women, that's the best answer i can give you.
She's pretty obscure, i don't even think anyone else loves her in a non-joke way, nobody outside imageboards would have the guts and autism to say they love a fictional character.
No, but i'd like to hear what is love and not "what i may think is love"
Question two.
I don't mind relevant vidya characters (and i don't jack it to that either), i try to ignore OC DONUT STEELS, but then again, if it's not canon, i don't care, and most of her porn is solo anyways.
Honestly, i'd be glad if mark and the janny boys stopped chocking on ice cream and started getting some rules going on, he had announced waifu threads would disappear and 4AM threads would have less blogposting, but in the end, nothing happened.
I'm not saying "mark pls delete threds i don like ;(", i simply don't care about these threads and keep talking about her because and while i can, i don't want to post her too much either, i don't wanna shit on her game's reputation by being obnoxious and spamming it everywhere.
I also didn't like /mai/, too much worrying about their waifus, too little loving their waifus.

when did mark ever say he was going to end waifu threads

For life is a long time, just treasure each day. You don't need to think so far into the future.

And I was like you when I came out of high-school, emotionally dead and jaded. But that was about 6 years ago. And you really don't think the same way over that amount of time. So give it some time, your way of thinking will change and you'll feel better for it.

>Fucking PC decided that it didn't like the new SSD I put in a few months ago
>Locks me out of my machine, but all the parts are working fine
>Street-shiters at Dell couldn't figure out how to fix the problem off the phone, so they are sending me a flash drive that supposedly will help them fix the problem
>Told me it would be here today, but never fucking arrived
>Have to shitpost via a flash drive of a order back-up I made after my original hard rive crashed
>Still have two finals to work on, and some homework for another class
At least I can still back up my shit if I have to re-install windows.

So, what is your waifu thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I assume she would be thankful for a dedicated lover the will never leave her side.

Compared to most fighting games, its got a lot to offer for the base game, but once again, ASW is charging quite a bit for DLC characters. Mori said that this will be the last BB for a while, but its hard to say if thats true. If you really like the series, I'd say it's worth it. If not, I'd recommend waiting for a price drop or sale.

Well, she's already dead. It makes me sad but at least she died happy and is having fun in the afterlife. I just try not to think about it too much.
They already did that too in one of the light novels and I love both her personalities equally.
>Also, that's some fine ass ego confidence you have there.
And here I thought I was being too modest.

If she had the same personality as well as a very similar voice and appearance, I would consider it.

I'm not sure what I would give her, but I would like to make something for her as a present.
I'm not excited for any vidya coming out in December.

I went on DeviantArt once, and searched my waifu because I was desperate for new art of her.
Never again.

Hello JackObro other than you're PC motherboard giving out, how is life going for you, and how are you feeling?

Hang in there Yanbro, soon enough Yang will become stronger than ever due to the hardships she faced, and will deliver sweet revenge on him.

I don't know. I wish I could make her favorite food but I don't have a Takoyaki pan.
Her birthday is on Christmas Eve so I guess I could gift her a cake and kill two birds with one stone.

Just beat the fire trial with Araquanid. OP as fuck mon.

shit thread

What makes Araquanid so powerful Charlottebro?
I will admit that I love his design and typing, I wish we had more spider Pokemon and Bug/Water types.

nice numbers dude

Mainly its ability, which has the hidden effect of doubling the power of any water move (kind of like Huge Power). Gets even better once it learns a physical water move to take advantage of its better attack.

>he denies the power of autism and severe crippling depression

Oh she will.

Hey GoatBro

honestly there is some good stuff on deviantArt just for the love of god use sort by popularity
you will still probably find some vore/inflation shit though

is the game decent?
honestly this is probably the least interested I have ever been in a pokemon game but you guys seem to be enjoying it.

It's better then gen 6, if that's what you're asking. Just know that the first island is mostly hand holding.

Water Bubble essentially makes it a fire types' worst nightmare. Effectively, water type moves have there power doubled before STAB comes into effect as well as giving doubling it defenses from all fire type move.

HP - 68
Atk - 70 -WB-> 140
Def - 92 -vs fire-> 186
SpA - 50 -WB-> 100
SpD - 132 -vs fire-> 266
Spe - 42

There are a hell of a lot of hidden gem pokemon in this game. Feels like gen 5 meta minus the weather wars.

Doing good. Not much to report. Ready to enjoy the thanksgiving weekend with the family.

what's going on

Nothing much, getting ready to sleep.

Hope you guys ready for some turkey, see you guys next morning.

Alright, here we go!
Just suddenly happened one day, within an approximate span of 3 minutes About 6 years ago now
Refer to exhibit a
Yes, a few, but they were practically candles comparing to a sun
Refer to exhibit a
Degenerates will earn their just rewards by the end
Because she's vidya original
Because this is where everyone is. I usually also frequent KH threads, RE threads and LOK threads the few times they pop up (Exhibits B through D)

I already preordered it, I'll let you know
Although I'm pretty biased

That is deceptively deadly. Kudos to GameFreak for making a good Bug/Water type. Definitely using it on my team once I get the game.
Now if only it could learn Sticky Web :^)

Happy to hear you're doing fine. Have a nice thanksgiving JackObro.
Well, I'm gonna head to bed now.
Have a goodnight everyone!

Okay Satan chill out. There are certain things that should not be together, and this is one of them. There's a reason humans shouldn't play God.

Somewhere around september where the ritsufag from 4AM presented his waifu to her parents

You can define waifu as a 'hard fictional crush' much like a mancrush, but a lot more of a committal. It's not just a fictional character you would fug, it's a character you'd hold hands with and live the rest of your days with.
Yes, there's a waifu for you out there somewhere, it's just a matter of finding her. And yes, it's only one. Anything more is heresy.

She is not exist she is a fucking slut what prefer mens ike your type. SHE IS ILUSION What lose my mind she is a error in the world ist a glicht what going to explode the world she is not more what ilusion

Because you don't need to have physical contact with something to find it beautiful, interesting, or admirable. One-sided love is a very real thing.

And I generally find real people to be boring and uninteresting, and even scary sometimes. Real life has its limits, there's only so much that real humans can be

Characters in fiction can be anything and do anything, and maybe I find that to be cool and makes me fall in love with them

I don't see why this is important. My feelings are independent from those of other people.

Never been in an actual relationship, but I did fall in love with a real, flesh and blood person several years ago

I had thoughts about that person every minute of the day. I wanted to be by their side so bad, to share experiences with them, to live together, to have a family, etc

That person is long gone from my life, but for the past couple of years I've had the exact same feelings for my fictional waifu, perhaps even more intense

It doesn't happen often, she's a character long forgotten. I don't even have to give a thought to the possibility in my day-to-day life

It has happened though, a few times, and every time it happened it's been unexpected.

Some of those people only want her because they think she's hot and want to fuck her. I at least compliment them for their good tastes but I don't take them too seriously and I don't think highly of them

I've only met 2-3 other people who felt genuine love for her. The feeling I get when I see them is curiosity: I wonder how their interpretation of the character is different or similar from my own, what they do for her every day, etc
Porn of her is incredibly rare, and the few that exists is really poorly drawn. It just makes me upset that such incompetent artists took an interest in her

I don't mind it as long as it's drawn well and not degrading/insulting, and I'm pretty good at self-inserting even when you can fully see the character doing the fucking
Because she's a video game character. Videogame characters go on Holla Forums

/a/ should not be the only place that has the privilege to discuss who they love
I usually don't. I don't like the "social club" atmosphere of these threads as you said. /mai/ is the same way and I'm only interested in showing my love for my waifu, not being best friends forever with other waifufags

There, I hope that's satisfactory enough. I just quit my job and have nothing better to do at the moment.

What did he mean by this?

Cliche but great fun sums up Stella Glow for me. Gameplay is fun, characters are enjoyable and the voice acting is godly.
Let me know just how much of the coming twist you saw coming.

I'm turning in, good night fam

have a good night sleep

I like it, it's pretty comfy. Or at least it was, I just finished Chapter 8 and goddamn everything went to hell really fast. I mean, I was kind of expecting something bad to happen but still.
It was obvious from the start that Alto is Elc, God is a dick and the Harbingers aren't actually evil but Klaus being the true villain was a surprise.

"Go sleep with the guy you gave your virginity to."

Nice, got quite a few answers. Again sage for off-topic. I think that somehow I'm adding some spice to the thread

Thank you for answering. So far I am seeing two patterns.

Never played the games so I did not know.
Confidence is good but massive ego can eventually harm you and those surrounding you. Just a friendly advice.

I doubt autism power has anything to do with this
Depression on the other hand

It is incredible that you use that "excuse" when other anons love their waifus as long as she's canon, same way as how the storyline may be advancing. So this picture crumbles apart with what I have learnt here, it honestly seem like an attempt to "please don't fight with others" and "I swear I'm not a cuck if I let other anons love my waifu". It's a contradiction.

When you said that you have loved, have you been in a relationship?

But the one you love is underage, wouldnt that make you a degenerate as well?

There's no way I'm reading those Kingdom Hearts copypastas
Again

Thank you for answering user.

What I have gathered so far that you all share in common through your answers
>Autism This is a white card honestly
>What seems to be depression

The point that have changed the most is

My waifu is greater than some pictures user, and is quite literally untouchable. Sure I don't like people making porn of her, but she's safe in my mind for now
Until I find out how to get her out
Four times
Have you read the Legacy of Kain and Resident Evil ones?

This is the sentiment that killed imageboards. Instead of being a place where you could hang out with friends (ie. ancient-era 4chan, etc.) they became a place for autistic data collation and production of hot takes for free. Now, any time a thread develops a fanbase, it's circlejerking and should be banned because it makes my peepee feel funny.
Now to reply to the inevitable replies:
It appeared that way because people used it as an imagehost to share shit in IRC. Now, if you do that, it's "organized shitposting".

And you're an idiot who can't learn from other peoples' failures.

Re-read. I said "again". I have read them all.

Excellent
RE's not done yet
Not so, since when I fell in love with her I was only a year older.
The relationship has been constant since then

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving!

Morning!!

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Edenia tomorrow.

Oy vey this is clearly the fault of those violent videogames

Same here!

I'm just honestly nervous on how Thanksgiving will turn out. Her family was dysfunctional enough, but her mother being a Social Darwinist that worries me. It was revealed that her mum, and her uncle were from a tribe of bandits.

I fell asleep at fuckin 6 pm yesterday
What did I miss

>Overwatch free weekend
>It was okay

I used to think Persona was just a glorified dating simulator until caving in and playing Persona 3 FES. Mitsuru became my waifu but then I played this game, expecting I'd fall for Chie. And thanks to seeing a snippet of my brother playing Persona 4, I really thought Naoto was actually a boy. I don't even think anyone is going to replace her in Persona 5.

But Makoto seems interesting. But goddamn, I can't believe I actually have a waifu and teased weebs over having crushes on vidya girls.

Same here. I love it. Get ready for the recovery.
Hail Xeno.

HISS

No, she's mine now! Never mind I'm actually a year older than her.

You missed quizzes

The cycle is omnipresent

Off topic, how can she look so smug?

They don't call her the "2000 IQ Killjoy Detective" for nothing, pal.

And wait, there were quizzes in the last thread?
What about?

Smug waifus are the best.

I like them blushing more.

What if they are both smug and blushing?

Blushing waifus are good too.

That's perfectly fine too.

I need to play some Danganronpa soon. Surprised it isn't on sale on Steam at all.

This

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a good thanksgiving and/or otherwise good day!

At least genesisposters have some fucking taste. The crucial realization that Alphys is the true villain and a traitor worthy of rejection is key.

inb4 "But she's a pathetic loser, just like me. Giving her a chance is giving me a chance."

Do you think Mark is going to eat a whole turkey?

Dammit time, at least let me keep my imagination.

As long as it's kosher, probably.

Just play the PSP version with the fan translation patch. It's much better than NISA's meme localization.
nicoblog.org/psp/dangan-ronpa-english-patched/

that's not the only thing to widen if you catch my drift

Porn degenerates as always….

Did somebody say smug?

No it's called being an alpha

Funny thing is, I only played Persona 4 last year and finished it this year. Back in high school when Persona 4 released, I was younger than my waifu by two years. It's a weird feeling to know that kind of information about me and my waifu.

Here's your answers to your quiz.

I don't know. Something about a character makes me experience the same feelings as love for some odd reason. I guess it could be because I'm mentally ill and jaded by past romantic experiences, that I resort to falling in love with a fictional character.

Can't help what I or someone feels. If someone has the same waifu as me, it doesn't entirely mean we both like the same waifu since they might have a different vision of my waifu to my own vision. Just like people will have a different vision of a celebrity that they have a crush on. It's just fun at the end of the day.

So at least you know that what you're feeling for your waifu is love and not what you may think is "love".

Yes, I've fallen in love before. I'm not going to pretend that my waifu is actually real.

Admittedly a little jealous and possessive, but it's fine. It's a fictional character at the end of the day. I'm not going to behead someone like an extremist over someone having the same waifu as me. People can have the same waifu as me. And it's like discovering a friend having the same interests as you anyway and you can admire them for it.

Annoyed, albeit I can self-insert into the porn that involves the main character and Naoto. Since the main character for Persona is actually a self-insert for the player. I don't really like porn of Naoto because it's typically poorly drawn or inaccurate, especially in regard to her bust size. Also not a big fan of people who pair Naoto with Kanji in the drawn porn. I hate the pairing personally, even if Kanji has feelings for Naoto canonically. It just feels forced at times in the anime and game in regards to pairing them. I'm not going to sperg out if I see it though.

Never made a thread. I just post in it and join in the fun with people who understand feelings similar to my own.

It's therapeutic for me and I like advertising my waifu and the game she comes from. If more people can play Persona series thanks to me posting her, I'm very happy at the end of the day. And having our own board is a pain in the ass and I don't like having a board for every different topic or interest on Holla Forums. Besides, I do more on Holla Forums than just posting about my waifu in these threads. Besides, it's actually video game-related more than internet celebrities and Youtubers.

fix'd

afternoon

such a degenerate

That's cute

Thanks Mark

Is there a reason for this? Because I'm just seeing you derail a thread with porn and acting like an edgy kid who is trolling for the first time. I'm not sure what I'm actually meant to be feeling or doing in regards to what you're doing in the thread. Am I meant to be upset?

I'm seeing a lot of deletions recently. Did we get some new volunteers or something?

Mark might be lurking in the thread because Thanksgiving is a Gentile Holliday

Is there a setting for filters that lets you see an indication of filtered posts? Like how it was before.

for me it completely removes them and all indication of them

It was one of the vols, not mark

I forgot about this…

Dark Cloud 2 and Wild Arms 3
Current episode of RWBY V4, Yang's dad is an asshole.
Nothing
Ham and Turkey

Surprising. We must have gotten new volunteers or Mark might be lurking. It's good shit anyway. The shopped images got me to chuckle though.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Xenoverse 2 and God Eater: Rage Burst 2. I know, it's not really fantastic to look at.

Seasonal Anime and catching up on D.Grayman Hallow. Might try finishing the rest of these Gaki no Tsukai Batsu Games or Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro while I'm at it as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L1YM40U2Fc

Spicy chicken wings and rice.

Didn't see this earlier so might as well reply now
PLAYIN
Pokemon moon
Watching
My family has football on so, stuck with that
LISTNEN
Discovery by Daft Punk
SNACKAN
Ramen noodles

Mark seems to lurk these threads because of the amount of spam waifu threads get

All right, I just bought a ton of Mussels. Anyone know good ways/recipes to cook them?

Boil them in a brine and eat them regular

Happy Thanksgiving. Anyone else ready for a turkey coma?

Ready when they are. Right now Turkey and Ham together sounds heavenly.

Always ready. Can smell the food and its making me hungry.

Always remember folks, even if you're alone this Thanksgiving, at least you're not Anthony Burch

God bless Kodaka. He may be a hack writer but he has good taste in dangans.

I would be, if we didn't royally fuck up our turkey by forgetting to set it out to thaw out a few days ago, too frozen to cook so we are having ham instead.

Neat

Let me check those dubs for you

PLAYAN
Mountain Blade Warband
WATCHAN
kill la kill
LISTENAN
Blazblue OST
SNACKAN
Cookies

Well this is great news, seeing a hack giving her a spin-off is neato.

Fucking dammit

Finally caught a Feebas…
Jesus christ

gas the kike BO

someone's fee fees were hurt enough to report it apparently

suddenly moderation is a good thing when it's on your side, isn't it

I think he just gets a kick out of being hated. No person, no matter how retarded, would be able to fuck up like Mark does.
It just makes you think he's doing it on purpose by now.

He never lurks 4am after all and says people deserved bans even though they did nothing wrong in that situation at least, so there must be something else about waifu threads that gets his diabetes ridden ass moist.
And after meta threads are no more all and any complaints are just deleted.

Junko is the Lightning of non video games

Say, where is Rise-bro?

probably killed himself

Mandatory conscription for six months, wasn't it?

Oh damn, I forgot about that, what a shame
I am incredibly drunk by the way

I thought he was just avoiding this place until Persona 5 was out

I thought that was Takane-bro?

He joined the marines and is away at basic. He'll be back next month I think

Wasn't he an entomologist? He's probably burning ants for science or something

He was looking at plants before. I don't think he is in a specific field yet just biology in general.

Nothing beats a homemade meal with the family. Everyone having a good time and meal with their family and/or loved one?

I forget. People are away for different reasons.

user…

I didn't report you at all dude. I'm just used to moderation on anything typically being crap.
Sounds like you're just upset about something and taking it out on us. My feelings weren't hurt.

I actually live my family still. Since I'm actually my mother's carer and rent is cheap with this house with three people paying for it. Just I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, since I'm Australian. Enjoy your day everyone.

I'll be celebrating Christmas when it comes next month.

I said someone, not that it was you
getting upset over a porn dump, you'd have to be some whiny faggot for that, or Mark, which is the same, really

I'm really only here to rile up the kike and make him show his true, greasy colors which has worked splendedly so far and it can only get better from here

I hope dad763 was happy with his answers, anyway. It was nice having some cool, patient discussion with someone.

And I hope you Americans out there had a happy thanksgiving.

whenever I start one I get banned on the spot, one of the reasons I just start shitposting instead
mods and Mark are too full of shit these days and get away with it

I know the pain.

It's a weird kind of feeling.

>Her step mum went six feet under
I never seen a family in this state.

I'm still waiting for more answers you know. I just don't want to flood or look for attention, I'm still lurking and still an user. So I have been for ten years already.

Wait, I did not notice that my ID says Dad. That's some ironic shit right there.

It's 4AM here at the moment. So I'll head to bed eventually, just reading like always before going to bed.

It tore me up so much when I saw what it was doing to Emi. What it had been doing to her. She develops a headstrong outlook to life after she finds herself back on her feet. I was really impressed with how she let it all out in the last scene.
Reminds me of a few people IRL, honestly. I just don't think people nursing that kind of baggage should have to do it alone.

He went to work one day and never came back
Until eventually he comes back as a whole person

>dad76
I don't care if you think Overwatch is shit, this is you now.
Unless I'm forgetting anything in my haze, I think I gave my answers to everything already.

I don't know much about her home life but I doubt it was very pleasant

And just like that I was enjoying the ID till that pic showed up.

don't worry, there's always next thread.
overwatch is meh, but is fun with friends and booze

Nice

You could say the same thing about pretty much any game.

Yes, but in those cases the focus is on the game itself, not the alcohol and banter.
And it doesn't work on SF5, I'm pretty sure.

Well, I wouldn't know about that. I haven't had friends for almost a decade.

I'll be your friend

T-thanks.

Gay

you want in too, don't deny it

Nope maybe a little

Thanks for the picture, I didn't have that one. Which is weird because I check Pixiv every day.

I thought I had some others but it looks like that was the only one I have of them together. Weird that it wasn't tagged for Junko too

That reminds me, I found these while looking for pictures of Ryoko. You probably already have them but I'll post them anyway just in case.

Those are all new to me, actually. Thank you.

better yet, just keep sending him cakes
He'll die of diabetes soon enough.

Those are nice PekoBro pictures.

JUST

I want to take Yang to a field of sunflowers while we hold hands staring at the sunset.

I want to take Peko to nice field away from my ghetto ass neighborhood where we can we see the stars to show her the constellations and cuddle and play with her braids while we wait for new ones to come up

Turns out it's WAY smaller than I imagine.
Still, I gotta be thankful since he got it for me

by "he", i mean my friendo in nipland

Pat it's head nigga

B-but we're your friends
R-right?

I want to hold hands with Tifa while hiking through a mountain.

Of course we are

So Black Friday is upon us…
What are we getting?

Looking at Star Ocean, world of Final Fantasy or Xenoverse 2
Don't have a ps4 yet though
Mfw you got the 358th reply

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I wanted to get a N3DS and CFW for a friend but it's on 11.0.

Popped down to the local GAME last night. They were open from 8PM for early black friday deals.
They had nothing. Absolutely nothing.
I did, however, buy all the Ys games on Steam, and thinking of buying the Atelier games on the Vita.

I think I might pick up BlanBlue Central Fiction

I want to touch Junko's fluffy pigtails.

T-thanks guys.

I was thinking about getting Trails of Cold Steel 2, and maybe Valkyrie Drive if I can find someone selling it somewhere.

I have been looking at a ps4 unfortunately video games have really shitty black Friday deals

I'd hurry up if I were you as long as she still has one left

Au revoir ma cherié

Remember to love you're waifu.

May the Horizon always shine bright.

Have a good weekend everyone and may you all be with your waifu forever! See you all next week!

I bid you all one final goodnight, and once again

I LOVE TIFA!

I LOVE XION

I LOVE YANG!

I love Peko
That interview snippet Junkofag posted yesterday has me worried though. It looks like we're not safe just yet

I LOVE LUCINA

I hate you all

You might hate me and that's perfectly fine. But do you hate yourself? If you do, you need to take a look at yourself then.

I don't, I really just dislike the mentally deranged when they are being enabled and encouraged to stay mentally deranged like you people

.>Maybe there's some decent stuff on… tumblr?.
.>Nope, bad artstyle and Lyn is drawn black for some reason.

Found some nice stuff though.