Best games for PSP

So, I looked around the internet, searching for a good rank/top10 of the best PSP games. But they are casual as fuck. They all say the same shit that I don't care: God of War, Daxter. Or shit I have already played (and liked): P3P, FFT, Tactics Ogre.

So, I want real shit!

Go ahead Holla Forums. Recommend me some good PSP games.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ah8F0YCR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nayuta no Kiseki.

I want that PSP to be my dick if you know what I mean

JP only?

Good, GOOD? Or just interesting.

I'm pretty sure you can get Chobot to suck your dick for a couple hundred trumps nowadays

There's a translation patch. It's playable but xseed staff members get upset about it every time it's mentioned.

Danganronpa is not worth it?

Ok, I'm interested. It's an RPG?

No.

Action RPG with heavy platforming.

revitalizing this thread with carnage heat: exa

mega.nz/#F!ah8F0YCR
key
!24c9xAhm8Q2bwJchqlYg6Q

try going in blind. is totally worth it

A local user is still making this list, along a PSVita one.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that was a typo.

it wasn't xDD

Final Fantasy Tactics : War of the Lions

Obligatory.

I really enjoyed phantasy star portable 2.

GBA emulation

Infinity is far better, but the translation patch isn't out yet and the faggots won't publish functional incomplete patch. PSP2 is good for a primer, and to get the menu positions and functions down, and then switch to Infinity.

The only bad part about PSP2/I is that you need to play through the story mode to unlock missions, costumes, and features. AlfaSystem fixed pretty much everything that was wrong with PSU, but even they couldn't unfuck the story.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the best RPGs ever made(Japanese or otherwise.) Great story, lots of branching paths, and amazing real time tactical combat. Familiar type D is best girl.

k

PATA PATA PATAPON

Meh

Shoot yourself.
, you too.

Is the Vita retrocompatible with PSP games?
Does the Vita have enough good games of its own?
I wanna get dem Digimon games

If you don't mind ports, pick up Persona. It's the single best game on the PSP.

I came here to see if this was posted, good job.

It doesn't have a UMD bay but it does play PSP games if you get them from PSN or exploit the Vita to get access to the PSP emulator directly.

This one sucked but it was interesting too

Absolute slog and grind but I loved the fuck out of them. One of the only reasons I want a vita is to get the third game.

=PON PATA PATAPON

GTA: Chinatown Wars is pretty good

I think it's the only GTA game that gives you something that can make you a lot of money outside of missions if you're willing to put the effort in running drugs across the city.

Other than that, my PSP is mostly full of ps1 games and nintendo emulators