Muh dark and gritty hyper realism

muh dark and gritty hyper realism

It's pretty neat.

high poly count != dark gritty realism

I sense a shitchan refugee.

If dubs, then the Cease&Desist is already on it's way.

kill uself my man

use realism, make it as real as possible

but don`t sacrifice fun on its altar

end it

yeah I thought the bill was part of his face

It's pretty much Majora's Mask artstyle only in HD. Why are you mad, OP?

Lots of cruelty for a lost Kokiri !

Why does the mask salesman sound like Asian codetalker?

It doesn't matter where you go, because you are the cancer and you bring it with you.

The dialog honestly ruined it a bit. Text box dialog worked in MM's favor for tone.

Yes it does.

Lie to yourself all you want. Wherever you go, there you are.

This is not how it was, they were just balls of light because the n64 wouldn't have been able to render them.

Ever notice how it's always fedora tippers who say Majora's Mask is their favorite Zelda title?

I notice how people say the only people who like MM are fedora tippers all the time.

If I took that mask off, would he die?

muh dark atmosphere and tower of babel references

You're right op, it needs low poly cell shading to hide any aspect of your lack of skill as a first party modeler. It also needs to be exclusive to a just-barely popular console.

This, that bugged me too.

I often wonder if the 1991 film Hook in particular played any substantial part in the inspiration for visual aspects in Ocarina?

They're fairies goddamn it. Why do people miss this simple concept? I would've been fine if it was just a light source, so you could justify that the fairies were giving off energy to cover themselves. But they were solid orbs.

Majora's Mask was the dark and edgy Zelda though so it's fitting.

lol wut

Not an argument.

Anyone else getting a souls-like vibe from this?

muh dubs

Blame Nintendo. Even in Hyrule Warrors, a game that gave us Cia, they could not make the faeries more than ball of light. Even the ones flying with the Great Fairy are just that.

I actually kind of like the idea of fairies being pure balls of sentient light, it's actually a pretty cool idea when you think about how it would actually work

Underage please leave.

end your life

Majoras Mask has always been dark and gritty, and there is absolutely nothing wrong about that. It's about the end of the world and wearing masks of dead people. Also there is nothing wrong with better graphics. Where is your point OP?

>Everyone bitching about the fairies

That's what bugged me more than the stylized light blobs.
Also kinda nasty when they showed that skull kids beak was something to cover his nasty anus mouth.
Otherwise really nice animation, can't wait for them to get DMCA'd by Nintendo.

this is fan made and not anything official, who even gives a shit

If you're actually good at design. N64 MM graphics are far fucking better than DS.

This looked pretty good.
Would watch again.

Majora's Mask was always dark and gritty.
It's actually a very average game but hot topic edgy teenagers love to praise it to hell and back because it has darker themes.

OoC was dark and Gritty tbh. More so in some areas like Bottom of the Well and Shadow temple. Redeads, Wallmasters, Floormasters and the fucking Dead Hand are all pretty fucking dark. Especially if you know the backstory behind some of the enemies.

Post more Kirby fan art, much like this.

For a sec I thought it was that cryengine majoras mask mod someone was working on.

Isn't that game almost entirely a remake? Even then consider how the Temple of Time room takes up more data space than the entire original game. I'de never touch it.

The original game was 128 MB.

I barely have any, my Kirby folder isn't much

No, Kirby is shaped like a little shit.

Kirby is shaped like overpowered.

I like it the most because it has the best town, sidequests, and characters, and I like the 3-day-cycle system.

This bothers me more than it probably should. And he also doesn't look chinky enough.

Its actually very visually impressive for some indie movie
Who made this?

The original game was on a 32 MB ROM chip compressed, the uncompressed debug ROM was on a 64MB ROM chip

very impressive, you'll never see optimization like this today unfortunately

It was made by a group (or single autist) calling themselves Ember Lab. They worked together with a composer called Theophany. The reason I know this is because I am actually a fan of Theophany's work and have been following him on and off for the past 4 years. His latest project, Time's End just released its second digital 'disk' at the same time as this video. Disk 1 was released on the Mayan Apocalypse. Time's End is a Majora's Mask remix album and is some of the best vidya remix music out there in my opinion. Also, Theophany isn't a jew so you can get both disks for free on his bandcamp. I'll stop shilling for him now

I don't see the issue with using the ball of light design for fairies. Besides, It's not like Nintendo isn't against using the normal fairy look. ALBW did it when they could have easily replaced them.

Also, Hyrule Warriors is a fan service game that could barely run at 30fps.