Steam sales begin in 8 hours...

Steam sales begin in 8 hours, leaked event implies that there will be "Steam awards" and we can vote for our favorite shit

steamgifts.com/discussion/Oz6zn/winter-sale-event-leaked-spoilers

Other urls found in this thread:

oldgames.sk/docs/codewheel/pool-of-radiance/
store.steampowered.com/app/335420/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_3
romhacking.net/translations/2591/
store.steampowered.com/app/335120/
store.steampowered.com/app/428880/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yadda yadda hating Steam is cool yadda yadda

And I buy my games from GOG but you are just an annoyance, get over it for fuck's sake

Maybe I can gst a game.for less than 0.40 eurocents. I'm so poor..

christ you're a dumb faggot
that's even worse

Summer will never end, right?

Steam is the best gaming platform available, and they're having a sale. Fuck yeah.

I miss the days when you could mention Steam and wouldn't get dozens of pirates going "HAHA I GET ALL MY GAMES FOR FREE" while sniffing their own farts.

Things have changed, for the better.
Steam is shit, DRM+Bloat, I only use it for a few select games when I really want to support the devs, like EDF.

Why the fuck would you miss the days when using steam was considered acceptable at all?
Its a trash service and you don't even own the things you spend your money on.

It's supposed to have a lot of games but I find the vast majority to be garbage

I normally wouldn't go
but after they changed the blitz deals, it's really not worthwhile to buy shit even during sales.

What?

SNIIIIIIIIFF

No more flash sales. Now that refunds are a thing, specifically the refund option for "it's cheaper now than when I bought it", there's no point doing flash sales since people will just refund anyway. Refunds are also the reason that discounts aren't as high anymore, because a sale is no longer guaranteed income and those "buyer's remorse" bucks are no longer filling coffers in jewish banks.

Yadda yadda liking things because a lot of people hate it is cool yadda yadda

fuck off kike

Pick whatever applies, add one smug anime girl pic to my post for each

Someone called?

Just copy over/crack your library and uninstall steam if it's feasible for you to do so. Pointless shit.

Read the shit in your game disc cases and you'll realise that those are nothing but licences as well.

except they cannot take away physical copies of games whereas your steam library can get updated to remove content without any notice

Enjoy being a good goy and happily taking it up the ass.

Came to post this. BIG SALES on shit games and a woopin 10-15% on the rest. While I can just pirate any of them

Which has practically never happened with Steam, only with shit distributors like Origin.

Also you can lose your games these days even if they're physical, with the growing reliance on connectivity for patches and shit.

Also not every game is available physically, many exist only as downloads. So your only choices with them is a general boycott, piracy, or sucking it up and buying digital.

That's what piracy and share threads are for. Also, and not that I'm saying we shouldn't have physical media, your discs won't last forever and will die. When that happens, there's no getting that content back.
Well, well, aren't you clever. I wonder if the digital only people thought of that?

Since this is a steam sale thread, is it still worth getting Sonic Generations if I've already played both Adventure games?

All 3D GTA games have had music removed without notice.

No fucking shit you mongoloid. It because retards like you keep supporting these practices by using services like Steam.

Don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.

Then why the fuck should people pay and promote a shitty service in the first place?

This isn't a physical vs digital argument. This is an argument on why services like steam are cancerous tumors on gaming distribution that will take everything down when they inevitably go away.

Shitty, but not an example of a game being taken away from you either.

Don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.

That isn't what I was talking about. Almost every game has some kind of internet connectivity now, whether it's required patches, multiplayer, integration of social media, etc, that you can't or have a hard time opting away from that they can use as an access to your game, and ban you for whatever reason they want.

Remember Mass Effect 3? People banned from playing single player for cheating in the multiplayer. Remember all the times people were banned from playing a game because they got it and played it early (pokemon sun and moon just had this happen)?

Your physical games are not safe, stop acting like you're still buying cartridges that will be yours forever until the silicon rusts.

I'll try to convince some friends to get terraria and maybe buy a falcom game.
How the fuck can they play legit trash all day but ignore my recomendations is beyond me.

Onto this nigger talking like piracy aint a thing, haha.

Which, in turn, makes Steam sales moot because more often than not you can get recently released games for the same price from a key seller whenever you want anyway.

Onto? Yes, Piracy is a thing, it has been longer than you've been playing videogames, but I treat it like a last resort rather than steal everything and try to justify it as some TAKE THAT against a non-existent "the man" character, like some people.

I used to like that game, but now that I look at it, it's a majorly unfun grindfest with terrible boss battles and only mildly fun spelunking which doesn't last for long anyway since they thought it would be more fun to farm for items instead of finding them through exploration.

Tokyo Xanadu and Shadow Warrior 2 I guess.
Amazon and Humble have better deals though

Thats a cute bento. Too bad that fish-paste they used to make the arms legs and tail tastes like absolute death.

I got Warband for £2.

OK-tier to (subjectively) great games that regularly went for $1 or less during sales, LYNE for $0.40 when I bought it. Card drops paid it back.

Why would anyone care about the fall steam sale opening in a few hours? Even if you still use steam, it's better to wait till the winter sale which is only a month away.

Get an actual productive job. I promise it's going to make you feel better in the end than this jewry you're doing now.

People don't rely on piracy to attack anyone, it's not a fucking offensive measure. They do it because it's much better and more convenient than whatever they're being offered. If you want an explanation as to why piracy is a thing, it's because:

1: Publishers are kikes and don't care about the consumer, so why should the consumer care about them or worse, fund them in their delirium?
2: Devs are pozzed as fuck, or kikes
3: To see if the game is actually worth it, as to formulate an educated opinion
4: Poor
5: Because they want to share that shit with other people. This happens with any kind of intellectual good, the first example coming to mind being books. It's natural. It's meant to happen. Precisely because it's a product of the mind. You may even argue that it's one of the core impulses of the human soul, "human" being the key word here. If you desire to restrict the flow of information, in ways other than the initial input of the holder of the good to decide whether to share it or not, you deserve the rope.
6: Because why not?

I you truly want to motivate consumers to give you their shekels, instead of coercing them into doing so, firstly don't create platforms that purposely fuck them up the ass whether they be pirate or not. And secondly, and this may come as a shock: make good games.

>subjectively great
I want to hurt you.

Subjectively good games can also be objectively good however

I don't think you know what either of those words mean.

It's funny that you assume I meant E.Y.E. and not Marlow Briggs. Sounds like you yourself think it's got some problems.

Time to shill Ys and Trails in the Sky to friends again I see.
They will love to learn Falcom god damn it.

BANNERLORD WHEN

I'm going to break your legs you fucking Jian.

If I didn't like trails in the sky, would I hate YS too?

You're still the only one that called E.Y.E. Subjectively good, user. The Jian is inside of yourself, and my legs remain OK.

No. Ys has real time combat. Fast, really satisfying combat, with excellent bosses and superb music.

No, they do different things

40 GIGS

This thread is 4cuck tier and all of you 7th exodus 4cuck rapefugees have to go back,

OF GOOD GAME

I'm not saying it's a bad game, in fact I get why people like it. It's just too slow and boring for me.

(checked)
I guess I'll try out the first two, thanks user.

Never been ro 4cucks
GOG cocksuckers and CDProjekt shills need to fuckoff.
You fags are blatant

That's not how it works.

You do know that a lot of people here didn't mind Steam too much around the first few exoduses? Kind of like how a good portion of people were Wii u / PC owners.

You'd wouldn't think that'd be possible with how things are now.

Must be that you're a plebbitor
Never said GOG is better either, retarded plebbitor normalfag,
Watch video embed, then fuck off to plebbit and never return here again

I'm going to finish the first Trails game, but only because I've come so far. My issue with it is that by the time you've gone halfway through the game, you've already seen all the spells there are to use. As of now I'm halfway through the tournament in the royal city, and while i do give the nips props on the plotlines and how many small and large ones are all intertwined, at that point i've customized and recustomized my lines and spells so many times that battles are just more of the same. I think once you hit about 60% of the way through the first Trails game, fights start getting repetitive, even if you're up against enemies you haven't encountered before.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but I remember having more fun with Ys and about the same amount of enjoyment from Recettear. If the battle system is expanded on in the following Trails games then I'll continue.

Just know that Ys I&II are substantially different from those that came after.

That's even worse. Where the fuck are you from then? Reddit?

Sure they didn't mind it too much. Just like you initially might not notice when you have cancer. You still have cancer though.
Steam is not good. And with the industry getting more and more pozzed with each passing year, it may be time to thoroughly clean up house.

Wut ? Did you forget the paid mods shitstorm and gaben personally shitting on steam users ?

Next year maybe.

You being a retard is your own damn problem user.

Have you ever interacted with the average Steam user?

The point of the post is not how pleb I am, but to point out that vlave hate was here a long while ago.

I don't get paid thanks to those steam users.

Steam is not bad at all.

You're all screaming DRM but I can play my games offline.

Tell me, why is steam bad?

What's with this fucking stupid current of thought? Do you retards live in some communist candyland where people work for peanuts and a place in the breadline?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
Besides Steam users deserve to be shitted by (((Gaben))) the Fat Kike, for being cancerous, not only, but plebian normalfags as well.

How generous!
Then why did the Internet destroy classic video games?

Try uninstalling Steam and playing your games.

How did the internet destroy classic video games?

And what is a 'classic' video game to you?

What is the point of that image? Why here, why now?

And you better be grateful that you're getting just that, goyim!

Are you admitting defeat?

Try losing pic related and playing your game. It might come as news to some here but DRM is nothing new in the industry, and you never did own your games, you always purchased the license.

What defeat is there? This is just an imageboard, stop being a drama queen.

I'm not justifying anything but if you didn't expect that or something similar at some point you're an idiot.

Not if your game is flagged for an update. Even in SP only games, you can't play games flagged for updates without going online and updating them first.

Steam is better than the competition, but a walled garden is still a walled garden, no matter how pretty it is.

This is how stupid the average piratefag is

oldgames.sk/docs/codewheel/pool-of-radiance/

Maybe the Shadowrun pack will be on sale for something approaching a decent bargain. I doubt it though.

New Steam sales + Pointless refund policy + Unfiltered Greenlight ruined Steam.

What has that to do with commies?
Why are you justifying the casualization and pozzed normalfagization of the video game industry? You realise that the only way to defeat it is a second video game industry crash and the way we can do that is pirating?
Get back into the oven, kike.

You can crack Steam games too. What point are you trying to make?

You can no more play Pool of Radiance without the code wheel than you can a Steam game without Steam… unless you crack them, which makes your whole line of reasoning moot.

What a sad retard

Exactly. Piracy will always be the superior method of distribution.

The point is that Steam DRM is no worse than any other kind of copy protection out there.

Yes, piracy is better because it's free, but using Steam has its advantages too. Why can't I use both?

Gaben said that in a responce to a comment about paid mods. Mods were absolutely free for decades.
This has nothing to do with how much of goy you are. He practically tried to annihilate the modding scene. TES modders began a fucking war over this. Mod databases took heavy damage in a matter of days.

Not for multiplayer games

The advantages that Steam has over piracy is just normalfag social media bullshit. It might be convenient, but it doesn't offer me anything that I want.

Multiplayer games are, by and large, pretty terrible. Not to mention I've played plenty of multiplayer games with pirated copies.

If I'm going to use a third party crack, why wouldn't I just pirate the fucking games instead? Do you have brain damage?

Are we going to troll the voting or what?

It introduced us to Steam which in turn invented the day one patch (Half-Life 2 being the first game missing the game executables on the distribution media). It also introduced us to paid subscription games.
All the other negative effects Holla Forums regularly complains about, are also caused by the Internet. It turns game developers into a hive-mind, so they are unable to have independent thoughts which kills creativity and unique games. It turns players into a hive-mind, so Reddit and YouTube define what a good game is. Gamedevs listen to that and further shit up their games, making them all same in the end.
It allows developers to police how you play their games beyond game mechanics, it allows them to replace any meaningful mechanics with online multiplayer interactions.
The Internet also enables micro-transactions, DLC, pay2win, always online, "episodic" releases, early access and all the other cancer which is harming video games.
A box with a price tag on it containing everything except the computer needed to play the game.

Neopiratefag please

These days I don't have the time to fuck around hunting down new scene releases of patched games and wasting storage space on pirated copies.

For the $2 I'd pay for the game it's not really worth it. Then again, I don't judge anyone else for pirating.

How are you wasting more storage space by pirating instead of buying? Patches aren't that big. Hell, in some cases the uploader's compressed the game and made it even smaller than the retail version.

I see that the Valve Defense Force considers every piece of shitposting on a Vietnamese tapestry forum as some crucial battle to win.

Because they're all shit, genius.
Yes, free as in freedom. In other words, you don't have to bend over in order to play a game. The stuff that steam offers is purely superfluous and unneeded.

It still doesn't work in the defense of steam. You're doing it because you don't have a better alternative, not because it's actually good.

The problem is once again not paying money. The problem is the constraints that come with the platform. And the pros are not worth it.

tf2
tf classic
insurgency
arma
star wars battlefront 2
css
cs go
gta 4 and 5
ace of spades

If hes anything like me he probably keeps the downloaded install file as a backup. Just in case.

As well as needing the space to install the game.

I also do that, but that just seems like a good idea to me.

How is having to use a third party program to crack your steam games to properly play them offline a positive for steam?

ur a funy guy m8 cheers

Here's the deal:

Most of us like the vidya. Most of us would like to exchange money for good vidya. This is done by either buying the game in stores or via a distribution platform like Steam.

HOWEVER

Most vidya today is not good. Not good at all. One could even say: Worthless. People don't pay for something that has no apparent worth.

Piracy allows people to check the quality of a product before buying it and is absolutely necessary in these times.

Excuse the Reddit spacing, I didn't check my formatting.

It's alright pal, you made a good point.
You still have to go back, though.

I never said it was a positive point for steam,if you want to pay for a game but don't appreciate the limitations steam gives you why would you not just do things your own way instead of bitching about how bad steam is for not letting you do what is against the ToS you agreed to?

Did you even read the post I was originally responding to, or did you just stroll in looking to stir shit?

Because you can't always buy the game elsewhere. So you still have to fund Steam's bullshit if you want to buy the game.
Essentially, there's no incentive to use the platform itself. In and out of itself, it's a steaming piece of shit, and it's the only choice you have aside from not buying the game at all, you dumb nigger.

It's okay to "demo" a game, even to not pay for it. I usually pirate a game, play it for a hour or two and then delete it because I didn't like it.

Games I do like I buy, if only because I want to keep whatever glimmers of hope are left in this shit industry alive.

theres nothing wrong with having spaces inbetween your sentences
there is no such thing as reddit spacing

That's exactly the point. Pic related.

There is. It's fucking pointless and makes you come off as a middle schooler who can't read without shit being formatted like in fucking comics.
Unless you're pertinent in your spacing and it helps punctuating your argument, it has no use.

Your only argument against steam is one specific usecase that purposefully ignore using all the tools at your disposal.
Steam isn't good nor bad it's a fucking store that sells things they don't make for the most part
Do you care about what store you buy other shit from anywhere near the extent you seem to care about buying stuff from steam? because I'm pretty sure you fucking don't.

You always have to fund something you wouldn't agree with when you buy anything from a corporation, what makes steam any more special than any other store?

lemme know when there are any games worth purchasing that I don't already own. Probably won't buy anything as usual because there are no modern good games

It doesn't just sell things. It restricts your access to what it sells after you've bought it. It monitors your shit. It's mandatory to use it to access many games. And so on.
So no, I don't care what store I buy other shit from anywhere near the extent I do for steam since I don't need to be connected to the internet or agree to a EULA that threatens to take my shit away from me when I buy my fucking groceries.
Nothing. It's all the same shit and run by jews. That's the point. You dumb bastard.

Are you retarded? That's like saying shitty DRM that fucks paying customers is okay because you can just download a cracked EXE for the game you fucking bought.
They have policies that only hurt paying customers. That's all there is to it.
Yes, of course. All of the local gun stores in my area are ran by kikes who price gouge whenever there's a scare, so I happily go out of my way to give business to a bro-tier store that's 40 minutes away, and they get all of my transfers too. Are you saying you completely lack principals and don't mind giving money to businesses with predatory, anti-consumer practices?

I would if there were a store I bought things from that (A) annoyed the fuck out of me and (B) had no other competitors.
This combination of factors sounds absurd when you are talking about brick and mortar stores, because it is.
It would be like if some product I actually wanted was sold only at Apple Stores or Verizon kiosks

With an EULA which isn't legally binding unless you live in a shithole, you bought it you do whatever the fuck you want with it.

If you can circumvent it, especially if there's little to no effort involved and almost no possibility of direct repercussions it shouldn't fucking bother you.

Not If I get a choice obviously (spoiler: most of the time you don't), but you're kidding yourself if you think those very same practice or similarly reprehensible likely even worse, as anti-consumer as steam is it won't affect you health practice aren't widespread.

It's 18:00 in Eurostan, where's my sale?

Less effort to just pirate with the same theoretical legal repercussions.
Never said they weren't, that's the problem. The important thing is having options.

I didn't check OPs time, I just figured sales start at six.

Downloading a one size fits all solution (that is entirely legal by itself) once then applying it on your legally acquired game files as you see fit has much less chance of having a negative impact than outright pirating, despite the risk of getting caught for piracy being very low to begin with even without any particular precaution
The former wouldn't get you into any trouble even if you got caught doing it in most countries, the latter though not so sure about that (unless you live in a country that straight up doesn't give a fuck but those are getting rare).

WHERES THE SALES FATSO

What do pirate farts smell like? Just want to know for fun haha.

Ain't there one more hour to go?

15 minutes

Only thing I want is Earth Defense Force and its probably going to be expensive anyways

I don't care if it's not legally binding. It's still there, which reveals the mentality of those who created it, and it's one of fucking over customers for gain. It's visible in the practices of Valve, namely those few that I have pointed at.
Even if it's not legally binding everywhere, it can be somewhere, and can be used to abuse consumers.

The problem is that you'd HAVE to circumvent it in the first place. It should bother you, as it's abusive unneeded shit that only bothers those who actually buy the game.

What are you on about? Of course it's widespread, what of it? It's okay if everyone does it? What the fuck is your deal, are you a jew? Or a shill? Do you really have no principles nor ideals? Do you not aspire to greatness? Is mediocrity all that you desire? If that's so, what the fuck are you doing here of all places? Have you not followed what happened in the last few months? Do you not understand the yearnings of the people here? Fuck.
People are fed up with this shit. All of it. The entire thing. Many wouldn't care if it all were to collapse. Steam is but one example. An example that concerns us directly. Therefore we talk about it, and want to see it go down. That's it.

You dense fucker. The problem once again is not that there is not a way to work with the situation at hand. IT'S THAT WE'D HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO, TO BEGIN WITH. To crack a game is only a workaround, not a solution in itself. The very foundation of what we have to deal with is faulty and strives to make us its slaves. It works against us more and more with each passing day, with increasing strength and completely uncontested, and shows no sign of ever changing this trend around.
It is a threat. Therefore it must go.

best way to move out funds from steamwallet to paypal?

>sales on shovelware and games you already own licenses for

buy csgo items and sell them to retards for paypal cash

Oh boy, I sure do love not owning my games by golly… kill yourself

poorfags everybody

is there an automated site for something like that?

Buying bad games is not the way to save whatever it is you like.

Kill yourselves you underaged niggers

Are you a hermit?

im not saying buy the bad games. im implying you werent buying the good games in the first place and now you have to sleep in the bed you made

Start with Ys The Oath in Felghana or Ys Origin. You probably won't like I&II in isolation, they play like they were developed 30 years ago, because they were.

WHERES THE FUCKING SALES FATSO

But all those games you named are shit.
Also you didn't answer the question. If you didn't come here from cuckchan when shit hit the fan like most of us, then where did you come from?

The Steam awards looks interesting. It would be pretty cool to hijack it and make it so only actually good games win it, but I don't think we have the manpower/will/lack-of-immediately-calling-each-other-shills to do it.

I have $2. I doubt I'll get anything. I miss Gazelle Games.

shill

The only games you could Holla Forums to spam would be EYE and Bloodlines I suppose but the normalfags will outvote us most likely.

if I didn't have to pay bills or groceries, you bet your ass I would be.

Great sale

a key

Yet I bet if we looked at your desktops, we'd discover that every single one of you has it installed and own at least 4-5 games.

Wow its fucking nothing

id say thats a generous estimate considering how many people like to talk about games they never played here

That the point, your argument is normalfag tier.
Masterchan, b3ta

Time to stop hipocritically shitposting on imageboards and start your isolationist journey then

If there is any game to NEVER EVER buy, it's that one. Seriously, that's just giving money to Activision who did their best to sabotage it's development.

A nigga's gotta eat.

Shilling this so someone buys it and uploads it to the share thread;
store.steampowered.com/app/335420/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_3

Troika did a good job of it themselves by choosing a WIP engine for shit and giggles.

Way too many throwaway Greenlight games in the sale.

That was actually the Fat Jew being a kike again actually.

True enough, but getting their dev time slashed in half so it could come out on time for the holiday season didn't help it none.

Quality sale you useless fucking jews

You're saying that Gabe forced Troika to use the Source engine?

I love Troika, but when all three games they made came out unfinished and buggy you gotta start seeing a pattern.

Same shit with Obsidian. What is it with cRPG developers and poor project planning?

i would if I didn't need money to sustain my hobbies.

Nice faulty thought patterns, faggot. I'd say it's only logical I'd assume you to be from leddit.

All of these games you named are shit, nice strawman you tremendous faggot, please consider suicide seriously.

LMAO kid

for

Looks neat. I'll consider it after I get my paycheck.

Troika and old Obsidian were basically a bunch og /tg/ nerds with zero actual technical knowledge.

I guess there are some decent games in there but the search is absolutely abysmal so I'll wait for some autist to make a decent list.

Okay, but they're making Arcanum, that is already massively ambitious, and they decide to implement both turn based and real time combat? Were they hoping for a wider market appeal?

I can admire their passion and ambition, but no one can deny the fact these people had no fucking clue how to prioritize and work within their means.

Schafer basically proved that blaming publishers for everything is not how things really are, since they seem to be the only reason games get released in a (semi) finished state at all.

Pretty cancerous, but I did my best with what I was given

Is there a single thing worth spit on sale right now?

The Shadowrun games are like 12 bucks for all three, that's alright.

Ring Runner.

go buy

Good fucking thing Red Dead Redemption isn't on PC or normalfags would have nominated that bland old west GTA piece of shit for sure. If New Vegas doesn't win, there is no hope.

what's the point then?

I don't remember farm animals in Marlow Briggs

There is also store.steampowered.com/app/335120/ Serpent in the Staglands, if anyone wants an Arr Pee Gee.

This product does not have support for your local language. Please review the supported language list below before purchasing

I guess that confirms five sold like shit.

Start listing decent obscure stuff 4free
The Quest
Its fun little Open World dungeon crawler ala Might and Magic, litlle more barebones, but does its own thing.
store.steampowered.com/app/428880/

Change the pages language you retard

Is BlazeitBlue CP alive on PC? I know GGX is a dried up corpse by now

Melty Blood or Uniel nigger

I already have those

Man, I've got like hundreds of hours on that when I still had my old PDA. It's good shit.

I'm not gonna say you should buy War for the Overworld, but you should probably buy War for the Overworld

Flag thoroughly related

Is it no longer shit now?

Also my personal recommendations for people looking for a new shmup to play are Crimzon Clover, Hurricane of the Varstray and Blue Revolver.

Multiplayer's still broken, but the Level system was reworked, high-level minions now actually need a tavern to be happy, and the Heart of Gold expansion has a much slower pace than the vanilla campaign (in all of it's four levels…)

An upgraded survival mode also should be there quite soon.

Oh yeah, most Falcom games are on sale too,

Almost forgot THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

Are there any games currently on sale worth buying over pirating (like updates, multiplayer, being so niche to the point of there being no torrent in the first place)?

Dragons Dogma for the pawns

Aside from really obscure Japanese shit?
EDF and Dragon's Dogma(if you really care all that much about the pawn system). Maybe the first Dark Souls(since it's the only actually great game in the series, 2&3 are just OK at best).

So does this mean we get the next episode 75% off?

Killing Floor 2 is already down to $12 for me, is it worth getting at that price? Or do I wait and buy Deathwing for $30?

There's Verdun, it's currently 40% off. Pretty fun multiplayer FPS set in WW1. Has an SWBF-ish dynamic to it, but ordered around trenches.

If you're into that time period you'll probably love it, if you aren't though then I dunno.

Dragonfall and Hong Kong are already on sale on GOG if they don't go on sale on steam

Dont give Tripwire your money
And no, besides the gore and plastic graphics theres nothing that 1 doesnt beat.
Go for Deathwing

No. Tripwire are fucking sellout faggots now.

given the incompetence of Tripwire during the EA phase of KF2, the future looks bleak for KF2 if there isn't a community large enough to protest against any inane changes they might make to the game in the future

Actually just Hong Kong, my bad

I understand the enthusiasm for Deathwing but

How so? Is it the cosmetics thing? Every game has cosmetics at this point. Not even defending it, that's what gaming nowadays is sadly.

How bad did they mess up during EA? Most people I know said they enjoyed KF2.

This is the only thing throwing me off is being preorder. I pretty much know what I'm getting into, I even preordered EYE back in the day so I know what to expect.

He said he would save up until it came out, why the hell would I tell him to pre order any game?
They added shit for the PS4 release, casualized it and broke a shitton of promises besides being 2 years late for release.
Also microtransactions
ON FUCKING EARLY ACCESS
Most people I know think we'll keep lost wallets.
tell them to fuckoff user
And proper format your fucking posts
That looks fucking disgusting stop spacing everything like a goddamn redditor.

I meant "most people I know will keep lost wallets".
Fuck, I need some sleep

Oh yeah, lets not forget that most HUD changes on Rising Storm 2 won't be in the first game/expansion which are still broken unfinished messes.

Fuck off i own KF 2 and its really not that bad. Sure they had a small fiasco with the whole skins thing in Early Access but they have made a good game that is enjoyable.

Hi Reddit

Hitman 2016 No subtitle edition is half off. I've heard good things apart from how episodic it was, but I wanted to double check with you fucks.

Should I get this? or wait for it to go 75% off?

Just got this one and can confirm, it's damn great and I'm barely starting

No

Oh well, fuck it

Don't pay in advance for a Denuvo Always Online F2P-tier game.

If you're looking for another under $1 deal there's Original War. RTS where each unit is a unique person, that level up over the course of the campaign and if they die they actually stay dead. Choices and consequences too.

both of these are going to undertale, just watch

Yadda Yadda Shoo!

Do the devs get the money?

Ultimate Doom
Tomb Raider 2013 (ironically, still good game a though)
Spelunky HD (rogue-like platformer with a sky-high skill ceiling)
Bioshock Infinite (for the scenery porn)
Legend of Grimrock 2 (that island master)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (the trailer parking game mini game is the best thing about it)
Sleeping Dogs (Did it win any awards?)
Worms
XCOM Enemy Unknown/Within

Thanks for the (You). :^)

It's weird that they're letting you vote for all games. What will they do next year to avoid the same games winning the same/similar categories? Introduce a requirement of a 2016 release date?

There will be no next year.

change categories
That's why they are so weird now and they don't have the usual ones you see in awards

dummy

I don't.

Abortion Simulator 2017? I'd buy it!

nigga I linked the fan translation right below it

Abortion is a legitimate fetish.

Poor show.

Go back to bed Buckley

My review for a game got banned because I said I wanted to have people put down for autism.

Fuck Steam

Me too, but you misplace cause and effect.

We didn't change. Steam did.

user please

I have the right to write the review I want since I purchased the product.

They cant delet this

You got me you motherfucker

QUICK
VOTE THIS AS BEST FARM ANIMAL USE

I watched Harmful Opinions

Holy fuck, the $120 everything-included version of Civ V is currently $10.

Trust me on this, user, it's not worth it.

jojo is that you

Should of given it Steam Early Access Award

What's wrong with it?

My first Civ was when Brave New World got an open demo weekend. Somebody gave me a key to vanilla and I've been brooding over which expansions are worth shelling out for or not.

Go play IV and Alpha Centauri
V and VI are alright though

No, never, not at all, Yes

Civ5 is a trash game. The AI is terrible and not fun to play against and the multiplayer kind of broken and matches can die for no reason due to networking issues.

is it 2008 again?

Is the AI that much better in the earlier ones? I've been trying out team-vs-team games lately and I'm getting sick of being dragged into wars I wasn't aware were even brewing.

I've been told that the expansions to V mostly brought gameplay up to IV's standards. Is that wrong? Thanks for the reminder of Alpha Centauri. I've been meaning to try it.

Would you prefer smug anime pictures instead?

Yes. More foxgirls pls.

My only point of reference is Civ2. In Civ2 the AI was more reasonable, even if limited. With Civ5 they just do everything possible to piss you off, allied or not. It just cannot into diplomacy.

that gameplay video was really good,
the fuck happened to your channel anyways? is that nigger verbank still MIA?

Cant Sony Vegas, Verbank MIA. Hopefully the degeneracy hunts are to peoples liking or I could just play video games and talk about politics but I am not sure people would be into it or not.

You've all done your part right? It would be great if her game won an award!

Already gave "Life and Hometown" Award to Senran Kagura.

While we're at it, recommend some games i can copyright infringe.

Can we make this happen?

Do it
Did he kill himself already?

Hes just being a kike and not letting me use him a foreign labor.

The Quest

This is why you contract low wage employees from China.
What are you waiting for?

Don't be ridiculous. 100% woman.

We posting nominations now?

not talking about that whore

Prove it.

Just wanted to report that this game is damn good for just over 1 canadian shekel

are you telling me he doesn't already have a license?
despite being a fagg/o/t?

Yes

It's not just steam; on Greenmangaming SFV is 67% off and on PSN it's 77% off.

Gotta move that dead product somehow