4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game based off a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ep3_95TICo
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ep3_95TICo

Spongebob Olympics was pretty cool

WTF is that?

Hello, have you had a good day
I'm a fucking Dingo and everyday I still get suprised Trump is President Elect, and smile every single time
This is the best Current year
well it would be if I could get job

Morning everyone!

Tried out a couple of new anime today. A-Channel's first scene was picture related. Dropped that show faster than any other anime before.

New Game turned out to cute as all fuck and the girls seem pretty good. Heard people shitting on it so avoided it as it aired but two eps in and it seems exactly what I want in an animu.

Just wait until Aussie time. You'll get your time.

The same exact thing happens with Trump to me. I see him shitposting or something and I'm just like "Oh shit! thats our president!"

Those spiderman games on ps2 weren't half bad.

What else?

Brexit happened despite the odds. Trump happened despite the odds. Anything's possible now.

the special olympics. jared oliver came in first for the pole vault competition. it was an unexpected win from the silvers team.

lol ritsu such a shit that even other complete losers are repelled.

They'd probably be too busy shitposting to actually help assuming something ever happened.

Hifumin a best. Forget the rest.

A decent amount of the prequel games were good. Pod racer and some of the dog fighting ones.

anyone have the latest evolve shill thread saved?

Is that the genki oppai one or the shy one?

The shy ones gimmick of only talking in chat is adorable, I hope they don't drop that.

Oh okay. Hope you had fun.

Just have some hope, I was done like you once. Then Trump happened.

I wouldn't count those though, they're weren't based on THE movies.

He'll shill Evolve until the end of time. A true hero.

Pod racer was literally nothing but references to a big chunk of one of the movies. That definitely counts.

I laughed pretty hard tbh fam. You gotta stop getting so triggered over background characters, Jesus m8.

I heard that one Matrix game was bretty gud.

Those numbers are a sign from Kek.

Just the race part, and it doesn't really follow the main plot either.

Honestly our electoral system is pretty fucked, the only good thing is that the PM can't get shit passed without diseffecting his base or by pandering to our sort of crowd 9/10 he picks the former
18c unfortunately looks like it'll stay, though they should do a referendum on that rather than faggotry

emu masserrace monica

NETHACK

is new game a anime monica?

AYYYYYYY LMAO

Yeah, you probably know better than me about your own country. Then I'll wish you luck. Have a Woolie.

to be honest that's true but at least he replies, and doesn't just do the shit you do

His cabinet is shaking up pretty well too
I hope Ann or at the very least Alex Jones is Press Secretary

Honestly that scene made me laugh pretty hard too, just because it was EXACTLY the kind of thing I hate.

At least New Game ain't got no guys in it. Though they did ask if the girls had boyfriends, didn't like that.

Meh if we were talking a game that was just in the star wars setting I'd agree it isn't based on the movies. But still gonna say pod racing game definitely is.

Well at least Microparties will continue to gain power in the Senate and all those Microparties are to the right of Liberal, except Greens if you call them a Microparty and even then their seats are shrinking

Not really, pod racing was integrated into RPGs that had nothing to do with the films.

Is that the show where the chicks are in an office and one has music playing which people edit to be good ol dixie music

Yeah its about a bunch of kawaii girls who work as game devs. Or really just as artists at a game studio.

After it became a standard part of the universe though.

You're obviously not as burned out on life as you thought you were.

Have you ever considered just taking a chill pill and not getting so worked up over anime dudes? Especially when they're background characters that aren't even worth a damn. YRYR had a dude in it once, did you drop that like a hot potato too? ;^)

webm related

fuck off to your own board

True, but they never make it about Anakin and Sebulba. They were just two characters that were part of a cast.

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

dey should make a game out of it, then re-release that shit on dat noo noo 3ds as a remix version
STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

As much as I like jones, it wouldn't help him so. And Ann is funny but shes a bit too brash.

YRYR has like the fewest amount of guys ever. None appear more than one scene and only one guy has a spoken line on the show, and hes off screen for it.

Besides, if thats going to introduce the main character, showing shes a slut then I have no interest in the show.

They don't like the people here though.

No, I just thought he would lose to rigging and how society is generally stupid. They proved me wrong.

Miss u

OJ

Why should a video game based off a movie be forced to always follow the plot of said movie to be considered based off said movie?

A game about game deving?

Checked.

Yeah, which is why those games were great. KOTOR and KOTOR 2, Battlefront. I wouldn't consider them tied to The movies though.

that'd make her god tier as press secretary tho. all dat nigga supposed to do is bully da media back when dey get too ruff w/ da prezzy. Barry ain't get it too bad during his time but when he did his first press sec beat niggas bak fo'really tho.

miss u 2 monica

nah lol, it should b about eything other than making a game, just like intra office politics, relationships and ordering paper stufs.

Yeah but it had a dude in it at all. I can see the absolute sour face you must've made at that now.

(checked)
Just because one nice thing happened doesn't make the world not shit. I'm just about 100% checked out, Trump winning makes me happy, but I'm not about to check in instantaneously just because of that.

Against the fucking media Trump needs to bring in the most intense person he can
I also heard rumours of Alex Jones thinking of running in 2024
While he isn't great I'd imagine his acceptance speech is him yelling high energy for 6 hours

That's how I felt about Brexit, and that happened.

I don't consider those to be based off the movies either. But POD RACER IS

Yeah maybe. Though Trump needs to not go full shitpost mode and try to not piss off libtards as much as possible. As much as I love their tears it won't make America great again.

That'd be fun. Wish more cute animus got little interaction pseudo VN games like that.

What's ur steam hoooomie. U got OJ

Is there a good game based on a movie based on a game or alternatively is there a good movie based on a game based on a movie

Pod Racer is just about racing though. Nothing else.

DMX that tweet makes sense

Pretty sure that exists

So does k-on doesn't make me like it less.

Hmmm I wonder if my other favorite shows have very very minor background males in them now.

Memeing Alex into president like we did Trump might be too hard even for our meme dream teams.

And?

come 2 where the cool kids hang out ;)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Honestly Alex Jones going full Male Vitality on Chelsea Clinton would be worth it, especially is he brings Morrow and her real dad

i kno fam das y i hafta let da world kno

i ain't been on steam in a minute finna let u kno tho monica

What is it? Do you actually make something in it or is it more just about the devs fucking around?

Ohhh that'd be fun.

Though I want to see Chelsea vs Ivanka. That'd be some crazy shit.

So what makes YRYR and K-on! so special and random fucking anime you just picked up so sinful by contrast?

chelsea n invanka is fraanz tho monica

Game dev simulator
Also I fully expect some Holla Forumsack to get in congress something during the Trump 45 Presidency

Because they never showed male characters until just off hand moments in the background much much later into the show. Not literally 5 seconds in with "look at how slutty the MC is"

Explain.

Oooohhh yeah. We are going to see a lot of young Trumplike people get into politics in the next few years. In a few elections its going to be called the Trump revolution or something similar.

Nah pretty sure they WERE friends, though this is rumours by someone who may of been LARPing

Seeing as the Republican party really won't win any other way it'll go sorta smoothly while the Democrats are going to have a HUGE infight between establishment neo-liberals who frankly are old now, the new PoC and the new Bern Victims

Das y trump was at chelsea's wedding n hillary was at ivanka's n shit, they prolly kno each other from sum manhattan art party met fundraiser bs or sumn. I think they round da same age and hang out w/ upper crust type crowds.

Yea dey relationship may b strained sum what, but Chelsea wuld look like a absolute cunt if she went out against ivanka or vice versa in this situation. Chelsea will want to get into politics eventually, she probably has wanted to but couldn't while her parents have been active. That's why some of the e-mails described her as not having a purpose, because she just has to work and raise her kid for the time being because she can't do the one thing she would like to. Anyway yea niggaa they besties get ova it fam.

I'll counter signal, Chelsea may actually not be an absolute cunt but just someone who has been really sheltered and hasn't been taught much except to never tell about daddy's cumeys
She likely didn't know about the sick shit Hill or Bill did nor that she isn't even Bill's daughter

In the last few rounds we had the tea party come and basically go. Repubs were already hurting and Trump is the future whether they like it or not.

Dems managed to fuck every single thing up for them after winning the grand prize with king nigger. They couldn't help themselves from pushing too far socially left. Now they are stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

I'm hoping after Trump fixes shit it forces the dems to drop every single retarded SJW social issue they give a shit about. Though they will probably go full commie retard instead.

Maaaybe. Ivanka seems so much more a better person than Chelsea though.

It wasn't so much as King Nigger that killed them, though that certainly helped, but rather that Hillary felt entitled to the Presidency after 08

Pretty sure theres been some leaks that imply Chelsea is skimming money off the top in the Clinton Foundation so shes probably right in the middle of her parents game.

Shillary was the final nail in the coffin but obama really pissed off a lot of people. Shit like BLM really fucked him over. Trump would have won against any dem.

fam I think u jus sayin dat cuz u wanna pump dat womb up monica

yea iz hard to tell but I mean, I dun think she a total cunt tbh, I saw her spoke live once nigga n she just seem like a pretty dutiful lady. idk she prolly acts strong cuh she know that if she fuck up it'll make the strain of her parents' relationship even mo apparent.

imagine bein the daughter of a president and working a sum job u prolly hate and flyin all over to help yo bitch ass mom try n win a presidency on two separate occasions when you could jus sit @ home n b a NEET n shit n no one would care? only reason she lead such a guarded public life nao cuh she wanna run for sumn eventually. 6 years she'll be in the house of reps in NY sum where monica bet dat.

Yeah no.

Maybe the opposite though. Chelsea is so ugly that I just dislike her.

Honestly I don't know if Trump could of beaten Sanders seeing as what drove Trump home was the White Working Class who are partial to both Trump and Sanders
Though he would of taken Nevada and maybe New Mexico, I doubt he would of won Michigan, Wisconsin or Penn
The dems fuck themselves by fucking over Sanders
Personally I plan in 6 year to run for council here

I remember a thread on Holla Forums where someone claimed to be an ex-friend of Chelsea saying pretty much that and she is no longer friends with Ivanka
Though take it with a mountain of salt

Just on psychology alone I believe Trump would have beaten sandberg. Have you ever watched that commie speak for more than 5 minutes? He looks like hes one fall and broken hip away from moving into a retirement home. Trump looks like he is in his 50s in comparison.

Not to mention the constant "hes a commie" spam we would have done all election.

EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING

I've made it, /4am/.

haven't seen that anime yet, is that sub legit ?

Same exact story with Clinton
And honestly the He's a Commie spam would help Trump in Spic States but not Commie states there isn't many Spic states that aren't commie states other than Nevada and New Mexico
Though I do expect Trump to of won the popular vote in that but lost in electoral like Hillary did but it would of been close

Dunno tbh

This show seems lewd so maybe.

Theres a reason Clinton stayed out of the public eye for most of the general, and its exactly that. Doubt sandstein would have done the same.

EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING
EVERYBODY
THAT MEANS YOU RITSU
WHEN YOU'RE SUPER SONIC RACING THERE'S NOT TIME TO LOOK AROUND
THOSE HAIRPIN TURNS OUT THERE HAVE TAKEN COUNTLESS LIVES
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM. DO NOT BE OVERCONFIDENT
I'VE SEEN PLENTY OF FURRY CARTOON FREAKS LOSE CONTROL AND END UP SMEARED ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT.
THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU ON MY WATCH. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.
NOW, I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GOOD CLEAN /4AM/ THREAD
THERE WILL BE NO PUSHING, SHOVING, CUTTING IN LINE, TATTLING, OR OTHERWISE BEHAVING OUTSIDE OF THE GOOD CONDUCT. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? GOOD.

YOU'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT. YOU SHOULD TAKE A MOMENT EVERY DAY TO APPRECIATE THAT YOU'RE STILL BREATHING.

she hella 3d 2 monica thicc as hell, still lyk tiff beta thoo tbh

yea but she ain't eva gonna fire shoots publiclly u kno fam. specially cuh she married to a tribe member n all.

idk if I ever lost respect fo a nigga as much n as quickly as happened w/ sanders. like i dun agree w/ wut he say but at least at first I thought he genuinely believed it. u saw him make 180s as he lost da primaries n den now w/ hillary losin da general.

DUDE HAS NO CHARACTER WUT SO EVA

Fair enough, though against Trump he probably would of shifted to a similar message as Trump, though as head Comminsar he wouldn't of followed up on any of it, and with Trump he has been following on his campaign promises before he is President

Oh no! Gay sex!

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/
ADD ME

Can I drift in that game?

Its hilarious that libtards are still sucking his dick so hard after he got bribed with a half a million dollar house and who knows what else.

Doubtful. During the primaries he literally gave one stump speech 1000 times. Thats all he ever had in him.

who the hell are you, queer?

I don't know.

Bernie Pivots to his opposition

shieeeeeeet nigga

tellin niggas to play sum game ye ain't even kno bout monica?

No. I do not condone the act of actually playing it. No. It just has a great soundtrack.

mah bad fam mah bad

Holy shit how are we not at 90
88 heil

les keep it dat way fam i like dat numbah

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Those Gondolas look like buppies

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Actually such game would be nice. I have no fucking idea about this anime but any management game with actual story to it would be nice.
Only one I can think of is Recettear.

Kairosoft Game Dev Story
Kairosoft rip off Game Dev Tycoon
And Software Inc.

I can gondola too

But are those good?

inb4 banned

ggggggggrrrrrggggggRRRRRRRRRRRRr

ye ye fam n u got sum manger dat's constantly on yo ass about finishin the game but you cain't even do anything about it

they would never ban DMX Ritsu.

The Riddick video game was actually pretty good.

Kairosoft games are generally decent management games on mobiles.
Haven't played other two.

I just want more games like Runefactory is it really too much to ask.
BTW just realised Runefactory/Harvest Moon is literally what I want.
Now I want such game but on PC and with some mod support.

butcher bay fam?

So do you have Snow where you are

we got snow 2 days ago fam n it actually came down kinda hard tbh moncia but den iz all meltin n shit nao monica.still cold af tbh fam

Are there any good buddy cop animes?

I've had enough of this cunt angelica and her fucking chocolate pudding

none they all suck

It rained and thundered here last night and Summer is in 9 days here

I'm 23 today.

happy birthday

Happy Birthday, user.

Happy Birthday

Who else /falling college/ here?
I've an exam today, in a few hours, and I'll only start studying now.
I'm almost crying right now, why do I keep doing this? I just want to make my bf proud

kek

You goddamn whippersnappers.

I know that feel, except I don't let it upset me anymore. And I'm not a fucking faggot.

How do you do it?

Have your dreams crushed so many times that you end up dead inside and perpetually despondent. At this point, whatever happens happens, fuck it.

I finally found this song.

VIDEO GAMES

ゲームカ?!

ayy remember when these threads would bumplock in 15 mins?

you mean before avatarfags?

yes

whoops, ID change because gas the kikes