Is legendary Hitman Hit faster than Sonic the hedgehog?

Is legendary Hitman Hit faster than Sonic the hedgehog?

My cum shoots out faster than Sonic can run.

what the fuck do you think you retarded fucking nigger

Do you expect people from bumfuck Earth to know of a galaxy wide known hitman? They didn't even know about Beerus until he just woke up and just became Kramer crashing Earth for free meals.

King Kai was willing to warn Goku about Freiza but apparently not a peep of this infinitely more powerful catman. Same for Vegeta.

Please fucking leave.

Better question: Who's faster, Sonic with all the chaos emeralds or Mario after he's gathered speed for 12 hours?

Mario can travel to parallel universes. What can Sonic do?

Hit is from Universe 6, Goku is from Universe 7. It's not hard.

Toriyama forgets his own shit. Why would King Kai tell Goku about Beerus when Beerus is fucking asleep the whole time?

Why don't you ask Super Mega Ultra Kaioken Blue Rainbow Aura Electromagnetic Toby Uchiha?

Nigger he's from a different universe.

BITCH DID YOU JUST INSULT ME?

Trick question. Both Dragon Ball Super and modern Sonic are shit.

Sadpanda has failed me, sauce?

exhentai.org/youareafuckingcuckkillyourself/589631/1

you should be ashamed of yourself

Go to bed Louis.

This guy seems pretty strong, but is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Where are the vols?

yes

Because he didn't even fucking exist back then.

I just had a thought, was this guy solely conceived as a way to keep animation budgets low?

HIT WAS SUCH WASTED POTENTIAL
THEN THEY FUCK IT UP

Like is it too much for them to write a fight that's simply 2 people constantly having to work around each others abilities while they're tiring out without them just going LOL I GOT STONKER NOW.
Then the next villain is literally just that as well, it's such shit.

INB4 someone posts the manga version too, that was even worse.

Beerus was sleeping Goku's whole life. Also, he warned Goku not to go to Namek and fuck with Frieza. Bill came to Goku, and once he did, Kaio did tell Goku to behave.

Also, after seeing how Goku reacted to Frieza, it would make sense to simply not tell him about any other strong guys he doesn't want Goku to fight, since Goku has shown he will purposely seek out those guys once he finds out about them.

Sonic is a video game character.

With two or more emeralds, Sonic can travel through time. But Mario travels between universes like nobody's business. So it depends on if you count time manipulation as actual speed or not.

Superman Thought Robot. His powers have nothing to do with Kryptonian DNA (and even with that, Superman is among the best martial artists in the universe, Kryptonian or not). The Thought Robot is simply the pure essence of Superman, which is existence itself. You can't beat him without ending the story to end all stories and destroying life itself, or at least sentience. But reaching across universes and multiverses proves difficult for even the most powerful characters. You have to kill the readers, in real life, in order to beat him.

Frost should have been an actual good guy and Hit should have been an actual bad guy. Or at least have some actual bad guy show up in the tournament. It was okay to have no bad guy in the first tournament, it was the first one, but after that you need an actual villain for tension. Tien was good. Piccolo was awesome. Cell Games barely count but at least they had Cell. The Buu Saga tournament got cut short in order to introduce an actual bad guy. This one has no real stakes so I didn't give a shit.

Also Frost becoming an actual good guy and joining their team would have been a good way to have "Frieza" become Goku's friend, since this show is making a point of how Goku can become friends with anybody.

>Implying I'm white_

Kill yourself.

at 29:58 SEGA starts saying Holla Forums memes