I finally played Skyrim DLC

I finally played Skyrim DLC.

Visiting a Redoran settlement makes me even more pissed that Dunmer sound like faggots now.

Jeff Baker is the one true dark elf voice.

Morrowind was shit too. It's no better.

You're right if by "shit" you mean a Serious HIT!

Embarrassing

shut up

Morrowind had nothing bad going for it.
If you condemn the gameplay, you just don't like the game and should really be spending your time in other threads.

Why didn't any of the Skyrim DLC add Khajiit bachelorettes?

Fucking horseshit, man.

i think you sir, will find that it is in fact you that are the embarrasing one. behaving like such..

Uh, I hate its ganeplay because its too simple and not challenging, anything you do will eventually break the game and make every fight trivial

But its still one of my favorites so eat shit

why

That's the fun tho.
Ever played TBoI? It's pretty much run your face into things until you break the game.

Elves belong in ovens either way.

Elves are literally the Aryans of TES dude.

This is the new hipster opinion, this and saying gothic was better without ever having played it.

Yes and I've 1001% completed it. Ironically even with 2x Jera I've never had an insanely broken run.

The issue I had with MW is that it always ends up happening. You get 50+ weapon skill and have a good chunk of fatigue and you've pretty much won every fight. I like doing wacky things but it feels a little off

Nords you fucking idiot.

Okay, that's opinion

Where's the argument?

I wouldn't say the gameplay is bad. It's just a lot easier than other RPGs from it's generation. It was experimental and, therefore, easily exploitable when you learn your way around. It really could have been built upon and perfected if the entire industry wasn't in the process of shitting itself while Oblivion was being made.

In way way, Morrowind was the last of the good RPGs and the first of the dumbed-down shit RPGs. It is both of those things at once because it is the liminal game from that transitory phase between the golden age of video games and the modern age of garbage that sucks.

Gothic was shit too.

I can't tell if Holla Forums is back or if 4chan is.

I recently finished Gothic and I'm at a loss as to why it is supposedly so good. Maybe Gothic 2 is better though.

It's not. The whole thing with gothic is just a left over from when gothic fags would always argue with morrowind players.

Which mod makes elven faces actually pretty without being incompatible with CBBE?
Too retarded to find anything on the nexus or moddb

I bet you don't like guns in your setting either

>he doesn't want to bone cute elves

try ethereal elves race, or one of the bijin character face redesigns.

Literally all games are shit

I want to fuck that Zelda

This

All of them are crossposting faggots that frequently switch from halfchan, freech and wathever board they spawned here this week.
They're pretty much the imageboard version of gypsies:
They go some place, set up some sort of ghetto, chimpout and claim smearing everything with shit is some kind of culture. Then one of them gets pissed with another, something catches on fire and the whole thing blows up. Eventually, the survivors move on and settle elsewhere.
And just like gypsies, they always return. Because they have no home or place that actually wants them around.
Only diference is that everytime they come back, they're even more inbred than before.

I am playing right now Dragon Age Inquisition and its more fun than i ever had with any bethesda games.

Too bad Holla Forums is too biased against games with bisexuality included.

yeah, halfchan arrived in force.
Tip: even if you're being ironic, you're still being a shit-eater.
The fucking models in Skyrim are miles better than DA:I. And Skyrim's models are already shit.
Not to mention the pseudo-open world DA:I has. It's a theme-park MMO played in single player,

Kill yourselves morrowfags.

wew

because of story, combat, setting, atmosphere, well-made, well-thought, hardcore
go back to thief 2 and skyrim with quest markers and instant teleport to location lel

much, much better

Apart from the animations, writing, mechanics, polish and production quality
yeah the music was perfect

I forgot to mention:
Morrowind:
Cancer.

The argument against morrowind presented in this video is dumb.

He doesn't understand the combat system. It isn't a basic hack and slash to drop enemy regardless of skills so it is shit

And other than that his argument is just "you can smoke weed xDDDD"

Also Gothic doesn't ned a mini map because the entire gameworld is smaller than my tiny penis.

Nigger you what
We were all underage once, but you're supposed to be not underage at some point. Also your hyperbole is fucking retarded.

There's no way this ever constitutes an hour of tutorials, much less handholding. My only explanation for your being so wrong is that you're a dumb faggot that got stuck during character creation somehow.

Gane?

So that's it? Gothic fags are just butthurt that morrowind became popular, and Gothic didn't?