2hu Thread

Another 2hu thread. Which 2hu would you cherish?

moriyashrine.org/
Has all the games already translated, download and play. EoSD should be the beginning for most, but if you're wanting to experience it all, go in release order for shits and giggles. Use the submenus to find them. .

moriyashrine.org/spinoff-games.html Get to it. 2huvania is fucking great for the OST alone (which is also up on there.)

That out of the way, what are you anons playing or listening to? Any music you can recommend checking out for 2hu?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914&type=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hard to pick one

I only played eosd, would posting only touhou characters from that game make me a secondary?

poor bunny

the one that's my waifu, which is Wriggle.

No. Go for it.

The maid is the best of the 3.

Mamizou for the Fun

Hijiri for hugs made in heaven

Wanna go the moon?

That's good to know. I want to play the others, but I want to get better at guilty gear first. I'll probably play perfect cherry blossom next if I get some more time.

I would cherish Tewi's orifices.

why is this bunny so fuckable

Secondary scum

Rabbits tend to be associated with lewd.

PC98 games worth playing or just stay with Windows?

Misconstructing the manga doesn't make Sakuya's Time Stop any more real. It's just low tier compared to every other time stop for some reason.

Visual metaphors and storytelling are important than some retarded /jp/ power level pissing contest as if that's what Touhou revolves around.

Always the fighting games if want to mix the two together. Don't know how well they play myself.

Where can I get more Moukuos?

ask pixiv

Touhou will never move to a significance place.

But it's on PS4 user.

Are Suguri and related games any good? They're not 2hu but look similar in terms of gameplay and style.

yeah. just remember to pee before we go

there's just so many good ones

Yuuka's adorable.

Ey can I pick all 'a them?
how do i open the extra stage in gfw

i wish my hat were a castle

Currently trying to beat UFO while listening to 東方昇華想 by CODE-49. It's pretty good.

Secondaries do no harm you turbo autist

Youmu > Your waifu

I respectfully disagree, but Youmu is a cutie.

Why are we arguing about 2hus?
Flandre is obviously superior
Rumia and Remillia tie for second

ive always had a big hardon for hawk woman. do you think utsuho, mystia or ayaya are in to cosplay?

clear all six routes

THIS IS NOW CHEN THREAD

go away, cheng

Literally the only reason to get a smart watch in the first place.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

The things I would do to this beautiful rabbit.

Yuuka the best!

Do you mean these?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914&type=all

Agreed.

What 2hu game is your favorite?

PCB is mine so far. MoF is second followed by IN, but I still have a lot of gittin'gud to do.

Just The Strongest, passing through

EoSD. Haven't really had time to play rest right now.

New 2hu when?

i enjoyed when there were dozens of fan games to discover. aside from games that already existed before i got in to it, it seems like the production of such games has slowed down a whole lot too. ive grown scared to play them because i wont have anything left to do after i beat them. i have to ration the fun.

While she's not my favorite 2hu, I really like Junko's design. Honestly one of my favorite character designs in video games period.

Nigger just fucking play them. By the time you're finished, more will be out or an official game.

Always the 2hu fangames on PSP/DS as well.