M-muh elections

You faggots lied. Board remains half dead and every third post is pure cancer, and often of the wanna-be Holla Forums variety.

I love this place but what gives? What can a regular Jo Faggot do to make Holla Forums great again?

Check my dubs, for starters.

By leaving.

This.
Its not like there is any reason to stay here.

/monster/ is still good though.

Try getting some for start

I'm serious. There were always shitposts but nothing this severe.

Start by checking these digits then going back to Reddit.

I said wanna be. user, I've been away on work since January. So I come home a few weeks back and I hear that fucking hotwheels is mia and how Holla Forums is in the shitter over muh elections blowing over.

So I'm asking, politely, what gives?

I want to talk about video games, not chimp-outs between libtards and stormniggers. Especially after an extremely vocal and hectic election season.

You're not helping, OP.

Nigger, there's at least three Fallout (4) threads currently up. Give me a break here.

How about you fuck off back to tumblr where you can talk about your shitty video games over there

So you're not even going to pretend Holla Forums is Holla Forums's hobby this time around ?

There are two, of which one is DoA.
I agree though, everything's shit. I'm just here because I like to hurt myself, in a very shitty way.

you can get out

You have to ask what actually made Holla Forums great in the first place.

It's impossible to avoid politics when all modern games are pushing a liberal agenda.

People like you are the problem, OP.

checked

OK, I stand corrected. There are two dedicated FO4 threads, two dedicated Skyrim threads and a toddhoward thread. Also a NV, vaulttec thread and a FO general. Also two 4am threads for some reason.

Last time, 100% serious, is this a raid situation or is this the new status quo?

If you want to to make this board better DELETE THIS thread and go make one about your favorite game or game genera.

Better yet just report this thread for offtopic/meta. Whens the next meta thread anyway? Holla Forums discussion is invading the most off topic shit.

make good vidya threads
reply to good vidya threads and comments
ignore and, if appropriate, report shitposting, off-topic and proxy board war threads
don't make shitty meta threads like this one lending even more attention and success to the perpetrators

the power to make Holla Forums great again lies with you

Ayyy checkums

Start browsing different boards instead. That's what I'm doing, I don't think I've even posted in Holla Forums for a few days.

This.

I wish everybody would understand this. The reason there is political arguments on vidya forums is because video developers have started aggressively pushing political agendas.

If you want politics out of your vidya, get mad at political devs, not the posters who are already complaining about them. Ignoring this shit will not make it go away.

Then start threads about vidya that you like and aren't related to politics.

Holla Forums is leaking. Mark doesn't give a shit. No new good games to discuss. What else?
inb4 Overwatch or Tyranny. Cry more, neither is good.