New Space Hulk: Deathwing gameplay video out, thoughts?

New Space Hulk: Deathwing gameplay video out, thoughts?

It looks like EYE with a new coat of paint and not on fucking source, so I hope there's some crazy fucking weapons to use like the Spiculum Ovum or the Excidium. The environments seem a bit off though, like either everything is too big or the terminator armor is too small. The AI squadmates seem pretty fucking retarded too, so here's hoping the co-op is good.
Also
>Apothecary fixes you by stabbing you with a fuckhuge needle I hope you can accidentally friendlies with it in co-op
It feels like home

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7n8YS
boardgamegeek.com/thread/541098/dance-steps-gws-space-hulk-game-dragon-magazine-mi
archive.is/SNrZt
belloflostsouls.
nhentai.net/g/74396/
steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the second one from last thread.
It's ok.

How will the coop work if I plan to pirate this lmao

It has
LAN
A rarity these days.

Should I expect mod tools so that fans can make and play new maps?

Looks slower than EYE, as it should be for a Space Marine game.

I hope so. The UE4 source code is available on GitHub so it's not like the inner workings of the core are a secret. But it's hard for me to say anything about modding in general without knowing more about what's been built on-top, and without knowing how much they've added to/modified the engine.

Promising, but far from complete. I think the terminator armour is well proportioned (brief control room scene shows why, as your head is almost hitting the ceiling) but the rooms are very big and don't make a lot of sense in context. The psionic abilities seem well done.
Some negatives:
English inscriptions = bad with lore. Very light sounding slash sounds
The ammo counter looks really out of place, a fixed HUD item would be preferable. Also seems underpowered, bolters are basically small rocket launchers and by rights it should be shredding the enemies with one or two shots.
Only nids? Ok that's part of the whole "space hulk" thing but after a few hours you aren't going to want this anymore. Plus they take too much damage and are too few in number, they need to be coming in waves of dozens, dying in a shot or two, and crawling all over the walls and shit
AI needs a bit more freedom, while being dumb enough for the player to manage. Also they don't need to announce "WE ARE THE ANGELS OF DEATH" when a single tyranid jumps out at them, way too chatty. Also it sounds like they're talking right in your ear - no vox caster distortion is lame. tbh voice actors aren't brutal enough.

The atmosphere seems a little lacking, there's no intensity even during the larger fights.
Just the things that jumped out…

Reeks of desperation, which means they have zero faith in their product, guaranteeing they're trying to sell shit in a box.

I'm going to pass on this. Game looks pretty repetitive anyways, hallways after hallways of melee heavy enemies running directly at you. looks really fun… never played a game exactly like this before.

stuff like genestealer hybrids shooting with assault rifles and rocket launchers were confirmed and shown too

Not much of a spice up. There just seems to be too many things missing with this you know? Nothing except love of 40k drew me into watching, and only then for a few minutes

Space Marines must always declare their loyalty in authoritative voices.

Nids are tough, and there are only as much of them as there is biomass, which given the space hulk setting, dictates their numbers.

It doesn't look like a space hulk at all; it seems more like a BT battle-barge/fortress-monastery of some sort. My autism is already acting up as BT would never allow one of their ships to fall to the 'nids, they'd blow it up first.

Could have been completely infiltrated by genestealers before destruction coukd commence, i'm cautiously optimistic that these guys knowtheir fluff but im sure if you brought it upto them they would address it

They still need beefier voices run through a vox caster with proper audio effects depending on environment. A clear voice speaking casually to you with no echo, while you're in a decrepit hall or large room is not convincing.

It doesn't look like a hulk, no. There's so much out of place stuff there, it just seems like it was put there for gameplay purposes. Hulks are one of the primary ways that Tyranids propagate their infestation of the galaxy though.

The game would be much better if they approached it from an open world perspective, with a bit of procedurally-generated content thrown in. You have a hub in the armory or wherever, and then various different areas on the ship to cleanse. You decide where to go and some are progressively harder than others, each provides different enemies and gameplay experiences. As it is, it's pretty bland, and linear progression doesn't suit it because there's no real plotline to progress through that couldn't be told in other ways. It's not like character development or significant intrigue will be revealed to necessitate a linear story, so open world would be better and give it replayability.

We're talking the Black Templars. These guys would denounce you as a heretic and purge you if you sneezed the wrong way. I'm growing more skeptical that they're doing the lore justice; Librarians do not use heavy weapons.

Using an actual space hulk would've been fantastic as it would've allowed for several different areas to explore and given some variation to the game. It would've been great fighting through some old derelict xenos space ship before emerging into a pre-heresy imperial cruiser and then purging in an abandoned eldar craft.

hmm why aren't there any women space marines?? this is problematic.

Also remember that actual fascists are fans of 40k, so beware. archive.is/7n8YS

Fuck yes, but I highly doubt we'll see a zero-G area with a carved-open hull and a view to the cold universe beyond. Even if the game didn't focus on one hulk alone, but the character went out on missions to clean out shitloads of them across a sector of space like an Imperial career janitor that loves his work. A human hulk, an Eldar one with remaining spacefairies to execute for heresy, spooky pre-heresy like you said for lorefag jerking off. There's so much potential.

Hulks are huge. They could have gone for a four-way clusterfuck between demons, tyranids, orcs and marines.

Fuck yes that would be amazing. Ship boarding action using assault rams. They could've utilised the idea of different hulks to use other chapters as well or just use the Deathwatch and you could pick your chapter, each of which has it's own perks.

I'm just going to copy my /tg/ response
Those fucking comments.

From the gameplay video it looks like you have infinite ammo. Can't say I'm a huge fan of this. Still, if I had any hope of my computer being able to run it, I would still probably buy it unless the initial reactions say it's utterly broken.

Never pre-order, though.
PRE-ORDER IS HERESY

A big part of the appeal of 40k is how unapologetic about the Great Space Shoah it is.

If you want cuckolding with your sci-fi go watch Star Trek or whatever.

What you need to understand is that these people will never stop until you make them stop. They'll keep at it until they've eroded any opposition and gotten their way.

The only solution is to kick them out and roll back all the stupid shit GW has pozzed 40k with over the years. Less cunts, less diversity, less subhumans, make it what it was always meant to be, a glorious monument to edge and Western/East Asian civilizations.

The writer is correct. It's hilarious how seriously 40kiddies take their retarded parody mishmash setting.

I was wondering about that as well, it could just be for the demonstration but I'm beginning to wonder

Why not build the needle in to the terminator suit so it works automatically?

The apothecary excretes the medicine from a gland.

Lewd

Space Marines are all kinds of homoerotic if you stop and think about it for a minute.

Apart from their complete lack of genitals or sexual urges.

Nope.
Stop thinking like a fag.
Only fags refer to specifically male activities as homoerotic, from mechanics to millitary.

If only I didn't do programming as a wageslave I could use my powers for good

So why did a whole legion fall to Slaanesh? You can't tell me their BDSM sessions aren't gay as fuck.

It's okay, you cheer for your brightly colored bands of space faggots. Real men join the IG anyway.

Beg pardon?

Just go ahead and link me tumblr gay marines or female marines while you are at it.

That's a good goy.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

Interesting how they call it "fascist" when in fact the imperium is the pinnacle of communism.

Space marines are super-fast, faggot.
The only ones that are somewhat slower are terminators.

in fluff

Space Marines are also super boring.

Speed is relative.
What comes of slow to a SM might still be fast to you.

I'm just pointing out that there was all tons of silly shit before they stopped having WH40k be a space opera, highly accurate Ork snipers notwithstanding.

that really depends on the chapter, it is known that SPACE WOLVES keep fenrisian whores around when partying in their homeplanet.

oh and then there's the entirety of the Slaaneshi chaos marines.

Slow as shit while in terminator armor

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU PLAY AS?

The "women space marine" is the least disturbing.

Just because Slaanesh is a god of Pleasure doesn't mean all of his follower's idea of the pinnacle of pleasure is buttfucking.

Seems like a natural fit honestly. I think EYE 2.0 officially licensed and with good polish sounds great

Slaanesh ways are sloppy and made of very sensitive tentacles.

people seem to forget Slaanesh marines are noise marines, not tentacle rape marines
marines

Sexual organs and sex hormones are removed as part of initiation, and they also undergo hypo-therapy part of which includes killing all sexual urges. It is, literally, impossible for a space marine to have any desire or ability for any type of sexual relations.

Until chaos regrows everything and some more in a fucked up, mutated fashion.
If 40k spider man is canon, so are marines with horse cocks

Space Marines experience emotions much more strongly than average humans. That's the basis for their weird obsessive behavior and culture each legion has developed.

The Emperor's Children fell to Slaanesh because it offered them a) more perfect ways of killing things and b) increasingly strong sensations that could penetrate their dulled psyche.

So you're saying they're sexless, venom-spitting cannibals?

Then how did Emperor's Sons do the raping when they flipped?

Are you talking about the concert on their battle-barge, or siege of terra? Because neither of those involved Emperor's Children doing penetrative raping; unless you're referring to the legion serfs/forces attached to the legion who aren't space marines.

Welp.

It is a legit rulebook user.

Sheeeeit man, I believe your quads if nothing else.

Also Space Marine culture is similar to Samurai culture in many regards so it makes sense that they would persue other activities than just war. Salamanders and Iron Hands love them some forging, for one.

boardgamegeek.com/thread/541098/dance-steps-gws-space-hulk-game-dragon-magazine-mi
never doubt quads

Insert SJW_wearing_user_mask.jpg here

That hasnt happened, you ignorant fuck, you keep repeating this sort of shit both here and on /tg/ yet you have never been able to provide any evidence or make an actual point.

oh man guys… I'm excited… i-is it safe to be excited for this?

I guess my only real concern is how much content it's going to have, especially considering Vermintide(not the same developers I know) could be experienced it its entirety in about half a day.

What does SHDW have to do with Vermintide?

I must have imagined the "It's the current year, why can't women kill dragons?" comment in Mechanicum then.

Or how about the whole of Legion, with the mudshit Mary Sue general and the old and respected regiment of IG from Terra commanded by promiscuous harlots? That ring a bell you filthy /tg/ cuck?

What about Dan Abnett making a cunt the protagonist in his latest Inquisition book, or the fact a red haired, "curvy" acrobat start appearing right around the time he married his feminist harpy of a wife?

What about the whole of HH being full of women and subhumans?

Slither back to your shithole and stay there, we don't need Marxist enablers and apologists here.

All of what you said was proven wrong in /tg/ because you havent even read the fucking books you pretend to use as proof.
You keep going about your FANFICTION that you consider to be the canon of 40k and pretend that if it doesnt work like that or people tell you it has never been that way then we are all SJWs.
Do i really need to remind you of the ENTIRE THREAD you samefagged on /tg/, pretending to be different people and failing to prove even a single point while calling everyone a marxist?

So why mention it?

>‘Typical,’ said Severine. ‘You never read of a maiden rescuing a man from a dragon.’
>‘I guess not,’ agreed Dalia. ‘I suppose it didn’t fit with the times when they were written.’
Kill yourself /tg/. You're more pathetic than Holla Forums and Holla Forums combined.

And just for the record, I haven't visited your shithole of a board in years. I gave up on you seeing sense same as I gave up on Holla Forums.

Once a cuck, always a cuck. Now go on back to pretending just because you try to ignore the pozz in the shit you buy it magically goes away. Maybe make a few more Eclipse Phase or World of Darkness threads to prove what a good little liberal goyim you are.

Perhaps because they are in the far future and fight using all kinds of advanced weaponry and technology instead of brute force?
Or are you just ignoring shit again like you do all the time?
Whats next, talking about the "promiscous" canoness that you kept parroting about and turns out all that was mentioned was she dating a clerk?
Youre full of shit, youre clueless about 40k, whenver you try to talk about it you just make a fool of yourself, or do i really have to remind you of your claim that everyone shares the same culture in the imperium?
Stop talking about 40k if you keep ignoring the facts of the setting and keep trying to force your headcannon as the pre-current year setting.

Are you really going to be so much of a shit-eater to deny the mistakes YOU make?
Nigger, you came out anally devastated from Holla Forums after the whole women in the imperial guard thing, you openned a thread on /tg/ and kept spouting the same bullshit over and over again while pretending to be different peopel until the board admin called you on on your bullshit, not content with that, you also opened the thread about black library being pozzed where you kept spouting the same bullshit in the exact same way, and still pop up ocasionally to keep your paranoia flowing.
Go ahead, keep calling me names, you have even called me a transexual by this point, thats the only thing you can do without fucking up.

Behold, the leftist cuckold. I guess that's why Space Marines have super bones and muscles and wear power armor with even more artificial muscles on top of that, because guns made physical prowess obsolete. Just as I imagined "It's the current year" comments in Mechanicum so too I have imagined that the setting is full of dudes running around with axes and swords.

I really worry about your reading comprehension. I never mentioned any sort of "canoness", please stop strawmanning. I specifically mentioned the novel Legion by Dan Abnett, and more specifically, about the Geno Five-Two Chiliad regiment.

Here, let me quote the Lexicanum for a bit:
Said women then proceed to have mad orgies with the men. I can practically feel Abnett's testicles clenching in his wife's hands while he writing this.

Stay mad, between the two of us I'm the one providing evidence, and you're the one screaming like a mad chimp. I applaud whatever user made you autistic stillbirths this mad. Sadly, I am not him.

Like I said, I haven't visited /tg/ in years. Now, either stop strawmanning and provide evidence to refute my claims or stop sperging out. It's unsightly.

Shit, forgot my pics.

No, that has never been the point, you autistic fuck, the point is that there are other things you can use there to fight a drango than to be the badass knight fighting him hand on hand.
Spare me your bullshit, you kept parroting it all the time until someone that ACTUALLY DID READ THE BOOK told you exactly what happened.
Besides, you tell me to stop strawmanning, yet you keep calling me leftist, marxist and cuck, fucking awesome debating skills.
May be, or may be the author wanting to have a pseudo amazon culture.
But you havent, telling me "its pozzed and youre a marxist!" isnt any proof, you lying bastard, you still have to prove me HOW the imperium has an unique culture, a thing you were claiming as true in the mass effect thread and called me a cuck when i told you that claim was total bullshit, but hey! thats the same thing you made on /tg/ constantly until crow told you to stop samefagging.
I argued with you for days on /tg/ and in here, yet you keep ignoring everything, fucking off and then coming back "as a different person" and repeating the same shit that people proved that was wrong.

Exept that 40k isnt and has never been a simulation of real life in the future, is was and still is, heavy metal album covers mixed with rule of cool and then mixed together with science fiction and magic.

Today I found out the cuck that writes for The Mary Sue actually fucking posts on Holla Forums.

This is his exact line of argument, holy shit. Go hang yourself while your wife fucks the nigger next door in front of you, by the Emperor you're such a fucking cuck.

That wasn't your point. Here, I'll even quote you because on top of being mentally challenged you suffer from short term memory loss:
Here you're attempting a defense the feminists taught you like the good lapdog you are, by implying that guns somehow, miraculously, made physical fitness an obsolete concept in modern/future armies, and when I shit on that you now attempt to backpedal.

But I read the book. Not that I see how reading or not reading the book invalidates its content.

Seems I keep hitting a nerve then. See, the thing is that I can call you all the names I can think of so long as I keep providing proof on top of that, cuck.

You're starting to get desperate. This pleases me.

So the examples I gave aren't proof because you don't like them? You must have been a hit at the debate club.

Hold on, what Mass Effect thread? So not only am I the guy that went on a rampage on /tg/ and made you this mad, but now I'm also the guy that did so in whatever ME thread you participated in too? Boy, I am a busy guy.

You know, if several different people, throughout several different threads, on different boards, keep calling you a cuck you might want to take a step back and reevaluate your life. It obviously upsets you, and the only people that get this mad at being called cucks are those that feel they are.

Yes, of course, you found out, it's all a grand conspiracy.

No, it is not, at all.
There are rules inside the universe that must be followed and explain why certain thing cant happen (female space marines, male sisters of battle/ecclesiarchy soldiers, space marines having children, genestealer hybrids being bald, terminator armor being slow and cumbersome).
Homever, you are CONSTANTLY trying to force things that have never been canon as if they were the right things in the setting and everyone else is a marxist/cuck/sjw.
But im probably not speaking with a sane person, only that could explain your constant lies about everything and inability to understand what people tell you.

Let's not be insulting. The thing obviously escaped containment from the cuck board (otherwise known as /tg/), because I can't imagine anyone this buttblasted lasting long around these parts.

Are you genuinely mentally ill?

THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF FIGURED OUT A WAY INTO THE ELDAR WEBWAY

UNITED THE WHOLE OF FUCKING MANKIND

ACTS AS A NAVIGATION RELAY FOR THE ENTIRE GOD DAMNED IMPERIUM EVEN IN DEATH

AND EVEN HE COULD NOT FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE FEMALE SPACE MARINES

DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE EVEN WHEN SELECTING FROM THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST OF MEN AND TRAINING THEM TO THE ABSOLUTE APEX OF HUMAN FUCKING FITNESS

OVER
90%
DON'T
FUCKING
SURVIVE

AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT WOMEN, WHO EVEN THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST OF THEM CAN'T BEAT A FUCKING JERSEY SHORE REJECT IN ARM WRESTLING STAND A FUCKING CHANCE?

Wew, I can already smell the shitty optimization from here.

Nobody on fullchan /tg/ wants leftists hanging around shitting up our board, though a few do come by bugging us every now and then. Unless you meant halfchan.

So how do explain this shitter right here? He must have crawled out of somewhere, and seeing how he keeps talking about a conspiracy to label him a cuck and this Crow person (is he your BO?) stepping up to defending him from the nasty bullies I gotta wonder.

By the way, I am not c89fc0, you fucking retard. We have IDs on fullchan, you sperg. Go back to halfchan or le reddit, whichever marxist-infested shitpipe you crawled out of.

It's not canon, it's a gag piece from a TSR magazine. Not produced or even endorsed by GW, ergo not canon.

Though how much it triggers people who take the game way too seriously is worth a laugh.

I did not though, i told you that there are alternatives to it, shooting a lasgun, for example, takes no physica might, as it doesnt even have recoil, but of course, you just read what you want to read.
But of course you dont see it, you need to read the book to know what it says exactly, because if you dont, you just go by extracts on wikis or word of mouth, wich ends with you saying stuff like the canoness was a promiscous whore in the book, a book where the most she did was date a clerk.
Not really, it just pisses me off the fact that you pretend it is right when you do it.
Not at all, i personally havent read that book because it doesnt interest me, wich is why i havent argued about what goes in there, as im clueless about it except for what you have told me.
Youre saying that like if you couldnt posts on different threads on different days.
Or maybe because its the new, hip buzzword to call everyone that disagrees with you on something?
Conspiracy?
Not at all, youre just a turbo-autist.

And why am i mentally ill exactly?

DO YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE EVEN WHEN SELECTING FROM THE ABSOLUTE STRONGEST OF MEN AND TRAINING THEM TO THE ABSOLUTE APEX OF HUMAN FUCKING FITNESS
But of course, ive never said the countrary, ive never implied sexual diphormism isnt a thing, and that men evolved to be the strongest menbers of the human species while women were meant to stay back with the children, you need to stop implying implications, m8.
I tell you that that isnt a thing in 40k because GW has never wanted it to be that way, they still follow the same basis of early 40k when it comes down to making new shit, rule of cool and heavy metal.
And guess what you autist?
Chicks with guns and boobplates are cool and metal.

No conspiracy, you beign an autist.
Not bullying, sperging out on the whole board.
Learn the difference.

It all makes sense now.

Oh man!
What a burn!
All of what i said has been proven wrong with that picture!

Damn you OP, I know many people here haven't seen it, but you made me get hyped for another peek into the game.

I don't, we are not responsible for every random 40k fan on Holla Forums, though I will mention that just by defending Black Library he obviously has fairly poor taste in 40k material.

user, it's time to stop and take a break.

Maybe he's just telling you that your argument isn't worth a rebuttal? I know it may come as a shock to you, but you're not at all as significant as you see yourself.

oh fugg this faggot's back
still smarting from the time you got btfo on /tg/?

Im not though, because i dont care about forcing women, i care about people talking about 40k when they dont know crap about it.
And 40k actually does have women soldiers, wich is something that triggers autists, and it isnt even something new.

Im sorry, but if you say that when im responding to several people in a civilized manner then i just see itas it is, not knowing what to reply and just throwing a random image to be "le epic troll XDXD".

Yes, and pretending it didnt happen and weare all lefists/sjws on /tg/.

Is there any material that hasn't been shat up?

Because I'm serious when I say that 40k is well on its way to becoming a leftist circlejerk. I'm not too sure if it's the migraines or the wife that are making Abnett vomit out what he does these days, but there is a marked pattern to his finger paintings. Then again, this is the man that shat up Ollanius Pius, so maybe he was always overrated and just kept getting lucky.

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped/replaced Slaanesh in the coming years and made female marines a thing once they get truly desperate for revenue. And it's a pity, because 40k is one of the few sci-fi settings left out there that actually stand out in one way or the other.

those are crazy good specs for 1999

I dont really expect that to happen, GW would stop being moronic and be just plain retarded if they start messing with their only source of income.

See, it doesn't matter how you reply. You're acting like a bitch on the rag when you get mad over things like that.

I know, that's my Windows 98 build that I keep for old vidya
Fuck I am off to go party like it's 1999 again, I may not be seen for a month anons

I guess you haven't heard.

In Age of Sigmar (aka GW taking Warhammer Fantasy out back and shooting it,) they DID remove Slaanesh.

archive.is/SNrZt

belloflostsouls. net/2015/07/age-of-sigmar-slaanesh-exits-stage-right.html

The thing is, that im not mad, while doing this im writting a essay i have to deliver in 3 days.

Joy. Then again, why am I surprised? This is the same company that proudly boasts of not doing any market research whatsoever.

Yeah I can understand it being an extremely minor complaint but considering the source material and everything… This dude's butthurt level is actually kinda scary.

Alright, I'll bite the bait, fuckit.

Shooting guns isn't all there is to warfighting, kiddo. There's armor to wear, gear to carry, supplies to lug, and more often than not a wounded guy in just as much gear as you that needs to be dragged to a corpsman to keep him from fucking dying. But hey, what do the fucking Army and Marines know? They've only been at war for the last fifteen buttfucking years straight.
Then go on, cuck, cite the book and page number like your Feminist Lit 101 teacher taught you.
Well, act like a cuckold, get called a cuckold, nigger. This is fucking Holla Forums, argue the fucking point or head back to your fucking tumblr.
YET HERE YOU SIT TRYING TO ARGUE WHAT HAPPENS IN IT DESPITE user DIRECTLY QUOTING IT
Yes, but when the shoe fucking fits, and you're sat here making marxist arguments with no fucking evidence to back trying to retcon decades old fluff that very explicitly explains why your boobmarine army isn't ever going to be tourney legal, we're gonna call'em as we sees'em.
Yeah, that's why there's the Sisters of Battle. Go play them and stay the fuck away from the Space Marines lest you catch a chainsword to your platinum locks.
Well if they SOLD, maybe GW would have a reason to bring prices down. As it is there's really only one army driving miniatures sales, and guess which one it is. Space marines. They are the John Cena of Warhammer 40k. Big, goofy, overplayed, but they move fucking merch, so get used to it.

Like most here, my first contact with WH40k was through vidya. I've read the fluff off of Lexicanum and other places but never taken the dive, until now. I picked up the recent Dark Angels omnibus, especially since Gav Thorpe is co-writing the campaign narrative for this game. Also snagged the Dark Vengeance starter set. Even if I don't enjoy the new game I'm liking the book and looking forward to enjoying the tabletop for the first time.

Guarding the dragon on mars is not equivalent at all to being a soldier on a campaing.
I study electrical engineering, so no feminism anywhere, that push isnt even a thing in my country.
And i did say that it was another user, on another thread that read the book that told him exactly what happened there, atleast bother to follow the line of the conversation.
But i did not, those are two completely different books, and i never argued wheter he was wrong or right about that book, because i havent read it, or claimed i did.
WHERE?
I HAVENT DONE THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHAT, READ.
Exactly, wich was a thing that user kept ranting about being wrong and leftist, wich is the exact thing im talking about when i say chicks with guns.
I HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT FEMALE MARINES, I EVEN SAID THAT THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE according to the in-universe rule.
I play imperial guard, so i play neither space marines or sororitas, neither do i see your point with this.

There are even 2 single player missions that you can use to learn the rules while you get some friends to play.

user, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. GW isn't a company that deserves your money, or your time.

Having excellent people to play with can let you have a good time with it, but in the end GW is just going to fuck you directly in the ass.

Codices and rulebooks, as far as I know. I don't follow 40k all that much these days but I remember BL quality was always fairly low, I mean it is basically just franchise tie-ins, like the Star Wars EU.

They took Slaanesh out for Age of Smegmar, but considering what a shitshow AoS was sales-wise I don't expect they'll pull anything like that again for a good long while.

Be ABSURDLY careful removing the captain from his sprue. Those fucking helmet wings are stupidly fragile.

Also, damn man, no. If you're going to colelct, you're better off buying used. Don't give GW your money. They're being massive fucking kikes. These little plastic soldiers used to cost half as much as they do now not even 10 years ago. This price hiking is absolute horseshit, and the editions are rolling out practically annually to force you to keep buying models and manuals over and over again.

If you want good Tabletoppan strategy, I'd suggest Battletech. Minis are dirt cheap, rules are dead simple, the latest rules are pretty much still compatible with literally EVERY module going back to the fucking start. Battletech is to tabletop as x86 is to PCs.

WH40K is Apple. Removing features, hiking price, all for a tiny new gimmick that nobody asked for.

Divine Cybermancy never got a public SDK release, remember. And that was with an un-pozzed game engine not made for consoles first.

Why live?

Is there an Epic 40K scene these days? I used to play that years ago. I thought the scale suits 40K much better.

but that's not it at all, geneseed is just incompatible with XX, if they actually could make female space marines, they would, if only as geneseed factories like daemonculaba

Rest in pieces Rackham.

Honestly I feel like the nearest example of GW in video games is Blizzard, in that they have properties that were all established by people who have since left or been purged by the company, and it's a hollow husk being animated by the people left over and spit and polish. The game is kept alive by fans of the setting and aesthetic.

Well, tbh GW has been doing some things right lately, like bringing back the old games,making more 30k stuff and armiesfor the skitarii and genestealer cults.

Deathwing should be great and all, but… fuck a successor to E.Y.E. being "E.Y.E. 2.0". I want my tacticool cyberpunk cosmic horror federal assassins SWAT 4.

This.

Thanks a lot faggot OP.

So uh, OP. Lemme take a guess here.

You just played E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy for the first time ever yesterday, and are now looking for excuses to not just misspell weapon names from E.Y.E. like a complete and utter moron, but trying to say Space Shrek Deathmeme looks like E.Y.E. when it's literally Warhammer 40k X Left 4 Dead. Plus you act like source is a bad thing when again,I feel like you're just regurgitating autism to try and act like you know better/pretend to be an oldfag when you're reeking of newfag/4cucko stench. Y'know, a 4cucko 4 year old. But then i realize this;

So either you're shilling the damn game which is depressing cause I would have considered getting it due to Warhammer and the fact the devs are the good old boys from E.Y.E. but for fuck sakes, your entire post screams you're not from around here and it becomes more glaring when you have to try and shit talk source like some fucking mush mouthed retard who fucking sucks on his teeth.

Fortunately I'm splitting the set with my brother so I've got at least one person to play with. Hoping I can talk some other friends into starting with Kill Team.

So I've heard. Cautious, foolish optimism withGW's new ceo. They're opening a new community site after closing their forum so long ago, and were asking for feedback on their new FAQs on fagbook. Asking for feedback from fans is not normal for them from what I understand. Just hoping they don't streamline things to the point of ruining them.

Thanks for the protips. I got the kit off of ebay for $70 usd, like you say I feel I'll be making most of my purchases from places like that for WH40k. I'll check out Battletech.

But it is. It's a terrible thing. It's one of the shittiest fucking engines on the planet.

Call me back when they release an un-fucked Tyranid codex.

their level designer couldn't make them as big as he wanted due to it crashing, that's enough for me

Thats great man, just make sure you paint ALL of your minis before you buy new ones, or else you will have a bunch of unfinisehd miniatures forever.
Also, another protip, be carefull when handlind sgt. barachiel (the terminator with the power sword) that sword bends and breaks very easy, same with the knives of the cultists.

Wew, good to know you're another autistic child that migrated here from 4cucko's world.

Like seriously kiddo, when you try to shit talk source, by merely saying 'source is shit' like a fucking autist, when it's obvious you know nothing about video game engines at all, you come off as some autistc 4cuck 4yearold spic kid who just recently figured out what an imageboard is, let alone doesn't know jack shit about Half-Life, and even worse, one of those dumb autistic spic 4cuck 4yearold kids who think Gabe memes like that weird autistic ABU GAYBEN! where it's fucking gabe's head on like jesus' body with some gay swedish kid going the aforementioned ABU GAYBEN!are equal to actually stickin' it to the big man himself, thinking you're a smart little boy for not liking valve, steam or source.

But yeah, I'm sure you're probably autistic enough to talk shit about the fucking Id-Tech 3 engine, or even worse trying to shit talk the original Unreal Engine that powered Unreal Gold/Unreal Tournament 99, even going as far as to shit talk the NOLF engine or even shit talking LithTech engine.

Get real kid, or you know, take your spic ass back to 4yearolds4cucks.

That's perfectly fine, I mean when you start making xboxhueg levels, you either make them very intricate, or they end up very big but not a lot to do.

A good example would be like the city level in E.Y.E. which ironically enough is my favorite level, it's big, but still has shit to do, sadly not enough shit to do, but still a nice level. But the Mars Level in E.Y.E. is just kinda xboxhueg, but very underwhelming.

I still love all levels in E.Y.E. though don't get me wrong. I trust the devs know what they're doing. So I agree with you 100%.

I know that pain.

a good game made in an engine proves nothing really

Are you forgetting how its insane load times and shitty performance basically killed DM multiplayer because the game barely ran on computers at the time due to how garbage Source is? Or did you just not play DM on or near release?

Where did I do anything to become associated with being a "valvedrone" you dumb spic? All I said that if you knew anything about engines, you'd know better to whine about source acting like it's the end all, be all shittiest engine, which it's not. I even listed other engines that you either ignored on purpose, or ignored cause you have no idea what engines I'm fucking talking about due to you being one illiterate beaner child from 4cuck acting as if you know what you're talking about when you obviously don't. You know, on top you trying to now claim I'm from 4cuck, which is just plain autistic. C'mon, seriously kid? Can you not come up with anything original outside of regurgitating what I said but then use a different name for the cesspool that is 4cuckz4kidz, and then posting that fucking kike moot thinking you'll be able to blend in here posing as if you aren't some mindless spic child that came here doing those god awful hellish months you fucking cuckolds call the 'Exodus' when it was nothing more than 4cuckoids fucking flooding infiniteworld by the fucking dozens screaming with your pants around your ankles going mami es meme! and screeching about how you're all memesters bringing all the unwanted retards here.

So now where at the point where you dumb spics think defending an engine that back in the day was a pioneering cornerstone that I respect and so does everyone else whom is old enough to have played it when it was launched alongside the leaked beta back in the day from that kraut cuck trying to ruin everything for everyone. and just totally disregard the other mentioned engines because again, you have no idea what you're talking about. So please, try talking shit about the Id-Tech 3, LithTech or fucking the Unreal Engine, since you seem to have ignored my entire statement and have been focusing sole on source like a fucking autist. Cause it seems like the only words you know are "Source is shit.", "Valvedrone" and "halfchan".

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK DEATHWING ARE

Just remember, when getting the Battletech starter kit, get the one with the badass Atlas on the cover, not the shitty tincan warhammer.

Pic related.

Tincan sets have shitty minis, while Atlas sets have better quality models, like 27 in total, ranging nearly the full spectrum of Inner Sphere firepower, plus legit boards and record sheets. All for like, $50-$60. Additional minis are pretty cheap considering how few you actually need to play. 9-10$ for a metal isn't half bad when you might need like, five total for each side to play. Not sure about the plastic sets.

Hopefully with this new Battletech PC game coming, Catalyst takes advantage to push more minis.

no

I forgot about that game myself, Now that game is another example of the source engine being utilized in a really cool way.

Though it's kinda harking super hard on Duke Nukem 3D with the mighty foot gmimick, but the spikes and the havok engine just make that game absolutely delirious. I don't think you could even cook something like that up on Id-Tech 3. Though I'm positive you could really whip something up like that on LithTech or like one of the newer Unreal engines or even fucking Crytek cumbites. Thank you for reminding me of Dark Messiah, gonna install that bad boy right now. Let's cum it up bro.

Play as Tau and Salamanders then

On the one hand the recent shit like Genestealers, Custodes and Blood Bowl is pretty cool
On the Other they are slowly creeping into tumblr territory

Listen kike, where in the world did I fucking say that? Are you one of those fucking console cuckoids who have no idea that it's not just all about source. Or you know the fact that OP is the one whining that source is 'so fucking shit' to the point where I'm not the only one calling out OP for being a massive uneducated faggot.

And what's worse is you still ignore what I said about Id-Tech 3, Lithtech, and the Unreal Engine. So you're just proving to me you're just some autistic beaner child who literally knows NOTHING about fucking video game engines at all, outside of probably thinking the word engine equates to your favorite show in the world, Carlos the Freight Train, and how he helps smuggles your fellow kinsmen into the free world that is America, but watch out, the evil Source Engine will stop Carlos if he doesn't get help from Pajeet and Singh. Though I guess you think you're being clever by completely disregarding all those other companies, and just crying on how Valve is a kike company when it's far from it.

Either that or you really are some underage beaner kid who can't afford anything but a fucking xbox and you assume Valve is some evil company because of whatever autisitc article you read in your backwater third world shithole 'gamester' magazine, and what's worse, you actually might be retarded enough to the point your argument is only whining about giving money to valve, and not something valid like DRM. Not like you'd know anything about DRM that is. It's pathetic, it really is. You probably are just upset you're stuck with your faggot xbox huh Paco Jr?

Are you one of those autistic spic kids that assumes everything has to be about your shit hole? Grow the fuck up shit for brains.

Jesus Christ what now?

Calm down Moshe, if you like valve so much just post on the good goy site halfchan.

Hi Matt

I like how you can't say kike, but instead use some kike preferred nomenclature.

The fact that you're trying to use archaic nomenclature for for 4cuck, on top of trying way too hard to push that I 'like' valve so damn much, then constantly bringing up 4cuck, when you're obviously from there. I swear you kikes are just fucking moronic as you are illiterate.

Keep ignoring the other engines I mentioned, only proving my point.

Holy shit fuck.

yes

I miss playing Red Alert 2 with my friends.

'cause Vermintide was shit and this looks worse than it by a long shot

What are saints?
I actually agree with this, they need a real codex and resin models

The dialogue in that seems kinda lackluster.

Saints are taller and have more muscle?

I thought saints have wing and psycically boosted powers.

Still better than space furries

unlimited ammo and having a fucking healbot follow you around killed all hype i had for this game
which is a shame because i felt like they got the movement of a terminator down perfect

EYE had both of these, effectively. The fuck were you expecting? Have you not played EYE?

I don't recall ever reading that in any source. The issue of a space marine genital status and sexual urges has always been left vauge, but eluded that they are "dulled", not castrated.

40K has always and women soldiers, but lately they have been pushing more heavily the "girl power" angle, and quite visibly so.
Don't even try to deny it ,faggot.

Although Black Library and the actual rulebooks are two different beasts.

40K sto- I mean "took inspiration" from a lot of sources, for example Starship Troopers, which had women in the military.

At the same time, 40k is not some sort of utopian fascist blueprint for future societies, like clueless Holla Forumsacks want to believe. The same clueless Holla Forumsacks who somehow convinced themselves the 80s were fascist, i.e. retards.

eye at least made you go to ammo pods
and the ammo all had weight which actually slowed you down. it also had a great grid inventory
getting slowed down in termy armor by ammo doesnt make sense but being limited in how much you can carry does
dont remember how healing worked in eye but i remember it was really hard to get killed

I'm speaking in general terms about SM's. Reading comprehension, faggot.

No, just slower. If it was too slow it wouldn't be combat effective.

I believe it's simpler to approach the issue from another angle: there are no male space marines. Furthermore, there are no human space marines, they are their own thing that looks more or less like an overgrown human. It's one of those delicious cases of Imperium not only tolerating but all but worshipping mutants (or aliens, whichever you prefer).

It's called having a vocabulary, you Moshe kike. Repeating the same exact word to describe a thing for fucking years with no end in sight is not only boring, but is also indicative of below average intelligence. But you're a Holla Forumstard so that's the norm.

And yet they are not humans anymore. Whatever is with their genitals, just due to having different DNA they are no longer able to produce offspring with actual normal humans.

Says you. The no offspring is by design as well, imagine how bad the Horus Heresy would have been if spess muhreens could reproduce.

Yeah, yeah, everything is retarded and over the top. Doesn't change the fact that SMs are one of the most laughable things in the setting. Followed right after by the totally not mutant huge winged women and women with totally not warp hivemind-like powers, none of which is a sanctioned psyker.

kill yourself

You just know that fabius bile fixed that little problem for the EC at some point.

Will it be modable ? Why don't games understand that to being modable as fuck makes you immortal ?

It's running on Unreal Engine 4, so mod support will probably be a given

My eternal nigger. That game was so fucking fun on LAN.

good, more opportunity for lewds between the 1 decent game every 5 years

Yes, this pleases khorne.
Nothing more annoying than having to stop your slaughter to scavenge for ammo in games where the point is to just kill a shit ton of enemies.

dis gon b gud
Now the real question is - how well is it going to run?

The way it's going *knight* Solaria will be ordering Gabriel Angelos soon.

well maybe she can order my dick to get hard and spit everywhere

Id only even slightly accept Solaria if she was the Woman of one of the Knights who was assassinated and she somehow by some stupid fucking miracle stomped all the others trying to succeed him by being a brutal cunning bitch who killed everyone on her way and made her own rules.

Its either no backstory or actually giving legitimacy to her Imperial Knight.

I don't think I'll be able to run it, but I'm glad things are finally coming back to normal.

Eldar are best race!

No eldar on space hulk. Too pussy for it.

space hulks are ships, asteroids, and hypothetically any number of other structures twisted and melded together in the Warp. Why doesn't it look like a hulk? I'm not completely familiar but I remember reading that technically speaking it's possible for a space hulk to be almost any structure or celestial object. The reason they're called hulks to begin with and not just "ships" or "derelicts" is because most of the time they are several large ships melded together into one mass, having floated through the void for centuries or millennia. What is a hulk supposed to look like?

I don't know nor care much about Warhammer 40k, but this looks like a slower paced much tightly made E.Y.E on a far better engine, what's not to like? I particularly like the companion AI being not as fidgety as the AI in EYE.

God I hope this is eye-esque toaster compatible

Nigger what
Hulks are simply vessels/amalgamation of vessels that get lost in the warp and slowly form together at warp eddies. It'd be very easy for the black templars to have their gellar fields fail, everyone on board dies and the ship drifts along for the next century before becoming part of a hulk
They're not created by Tyranids in any way shape or form

Except that's not true. Any planet is allowed to be run on any principle it wants. There are only two rules. Pay your tribute to the Imperium and toward the Emperor and hand over your psykers. You can quite literally get away with having a communist planet so long as you obey those two rules.

I hate it when people think they know what they're talking about, but they don't at all. The author of FIGHT Club is friends with a guy named Jack Donovan who wrote a book called The Way of Men and is part of a super masculine white nationalist group called The Wolves of Vinland.

Beta is up niggers

I can just pre-order the game and refund it before launch if it's shit right?

Post webbums

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

WEBBUMS
NOW

I haven't the slightest idea on how to record that. pls no bully

Heres the spoon

I cannot wait till we have more info from more people.

I won't buy till I'm damn sure its good.

getting a few framedrops but that's probably because I have a shit processor. The game seems a lot like EYE so far, hacking is back but they replaced the minigame with a progress bar which is gay

Downloading now.

Encoding atm, I fucked up my first attempt at it because I'm retarded apparently. File size was way too large.

Bitrates nigger
Don't forget to change the sound Bitrate as well

Is it out? Where's the download?

Dumb goys pre ordered
Also, heres a better vid without a screaming retard at 60fps

fuck.

I didn't buy it user. I was given it for being a good Eldar cumslut

Which .ini do you have to edit to map your chat key?

… Imperials speak english interspersed with latin, not Greek. The fuck are you smoking?

Hes talking about E.Y.E

I miss the fucking greek voices in EYE, man, it's not the same without ERI ES PORAN NION

I just spent 26 minutes on a loading screen and there's no sign it's anywhere near done.

Source is fucking trash. It's buggy by nature, unoptimized as hell, has shit tools (for god's sake it still doesn't have anything better than fucking HAMMER which was originally designed for Quake 1 and crashes all the time, especially with large maps) and is an overall pain in the cock to work with. Don't believe me? We're talking about an engine that still has some hard-coded Direct X 6 ties that aren't used anymore but have to be programmed around because they're too difficult to be removed. If you're going to make a game with a BSP engine you'd be fucking insane not to use a Quake sourceport or related engine.

t. Game developer

The reason it's used is because lots of people got started with game modding in Quake, so related engines are gravitated to. Big projects that use Source get far, and then they realize how bad of a fucking idea it was to use Source, but they have to finish it or they wasted their time. There's a reason devs of big Source projects commonly end up moving on to different engines when they make their next games.

So I did Chapter 2 with a couple other fellows. Having voice via Discord helped a lot, they should add voice into the regular game too.

I played mainly Apothecary, others were Tac/Assault and Librarian.

Has performance issues and some bugs, mostly performance issues, by and large it's pretty fun.

restart the game, happened to me too

FUCKING VISUAL C++ REDIST WON'T INSTALL
Reinstalling windows and praying now.

May your trips guide you user.

I guess EYE was a fluke.

Do you not remember what EYE was like at release?

Don't remind me user.

Typically if a game has badly done forced bobbing and/or tons of screen shake, turning on vsync helps me a lot. Some games can suffer an uncomfortable amount of input lag by doing that, but in my case I have a 144hz monitor so added latency is much smaller.

I changed headbob in settings and actually found it to load rather fast with good framerates and looked rather good when I adjusted the graphic settings.

However yeah shooting and melee feels off and the multiplayer is close to unplayable which is a bit of a disaster 2 weeks from launch.

Είναι αλήθεια ότι σκότωσε τον μέντορά μου, και όμως δεν είμαι δολοφόνος του

i'm concerned that this will go the way of vermintide and the playerbase will ruin it by not playing more than the first two fucking levels

you don't know what you're doing to muh dick right now

This turned out to be prophetic cause that's what a few people are doing on steam right now. Bitching about their toasters that don't even meet the minimum requirments being completely unable to run the game.

Good shit.

So the bottomline… is it good?

this is my fetish

I got it gifted and played a round.

Fuck no, nothing about this game feels good and there is no hook.

Vermintide did everything this game is trying to do better.

In Vermintide they start you off with the first mission establishing a little story, you get loot and there are those hooks to keep you playing.

This game however is massive mess from almost every standpoint. I didn't have long loading times and the graphics look fine, but shooting shit feels eh, melee feels awful, abilities aren't explained. There is a shoehorned level up system that feels utterly out of place and everything looks the same.

Stay far, far away for now.

Sounds like EYE alright. I can't wait.

You need to make sure your arms are okay.

EYE is fast and has lots of enemies.

Keep running into a glitch where I can't shoot or do anything other than walk around. Not gonna refund just yet, but I'm definitely going to make sure I don't pass 2 hours playtime when it launches so I can refund it if it's still fucked.

Pretty sure you'd be able to refund regardless, since the game itself hasn't been played for two hours and it's before release.

I've been getting this whenever I've interacted with any thing other than a door

that's a good idea. I was fucking hyped but the game is looking really iffy right now

I really hope pic related doesn't become relevant

Yeah, I figure the beta won't count for playtime so I'll have some time to see if they manage to patch things up and try it properly. I only played E.Y.E. after it had been released for a while so I don't know exactly how quick they are at making their bug riddled games playable.

Heard other people saying that caused it for them as well, also it being a problem in closed beta as well.

Apparently interacting with a door unfucks the shooting glitch, if anyone's looking for a work-around .

source?

yeah the only way to fix it is to interact with a door

I pre-ordered like a good goy, is there any want to see some footage?

It'll take a long time to encode an 8MB webm though because I'm still stuck with a shitty Ivy Bridge quad core.

The max filesize is 12mb

Really? When was that changed?

I can't wait to see a more polished post-release version, and how much of the launch is going to be a wreck, just like EYE.

I'm running an i7 3770K/Fury X @1440p and I'm getting around 50 fps or so, would be higher if I wasn't also recording.
Didn't have any crashes so far, and no noticeable frame drops.

I pre-ordered like a good goy because of the discount and option to refund.
GTX760, i5-4670k. Game runs like absolute dogshit (sub-30 fps) regardless of settings, and looks like puke even maxed out. If you expect E.Y.E. meme-tier goodness, you'll be disappointed. It's basically E.Y.E., but consolized out the ass, streamlined and slow as fuck. Bolters feel shitty and weak, your armor is paper mache despite your abysmal speed, and the game is buggy as hell. Somehow, it's even less polished than E.Y.E. The fucking dialog text is Arial font for fuck's sake. Also, the headob is cancer because you can't disable it, so I hope you don't get motion sick.
Unless something huge changes between now and release, I'm definitely getting my money back.

Lurk /sudo/ sometime, the plan was actually to be at 16MB by now but Codemonkey got sick and was away for a while.

We really are just the beta testers.

Console players have a much higher standard for gaming, so it's only natural.

Well, it's easy to patch a PC game, and indeed EYE got a lot of patching done. It's ok if a PC launch needs more work because you can just patch it. Console games are hard to patch so you wanna get it right the first time.

Basic bug-fixing patches are easy. It's the adding-content type of patches that are hard to squeeze into consoles. See: all Valve console games that promised updates but never delivered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no, that is never ok and has never been ok

Fresh WebM from the beta. It's a bit rougher around the edges than I expected, but pretty neat so far.

Looks pretty good overall, but a bit too slow (in b4 reminder aboutTD armour: yes, even with that) and projectiles look like ass.

More details ?

Someone was dumping chinese children comic books and when people asked why you would post that on /tg/ they had their posts removed

On our /tg/ ? This is not about the dungeon meshi thread, right?

I summon Mark to ban that little fag from this board too

Now ya done it

l2read

t. faggot

So, I'm hearing conflicting reports about the games ability to run well.
Does it require beefy hardware? I wouldn't mind playing this on my laptop in bed, as getting out of bed with blanket is hard.

l2explain
Chinese cartoons can mean anything. You've yet to explain which thread this is about. You could link that instead of some posts on meta with nothing but reactions to it.
You are not getting any support here if you don't give proper info.

Laptop users haven't had much luck unless they are new and beefy it looks like. If you can run any other Unreal 4 game, then you should theoretically be able to run this.

I was excited as fuck too but I saw this shit coming a mile away

so why do they need to clean the space wreckage ships?

they have epic loot inside, and also ayys breed there

Usually they hope to find a lost STC blueprint.

The only thing we can all do is to go back to reddit. That's where we're all from anyway.

It's good enough. I don't think the multiplayer is something people are going to put hundreds of hours into, just a fun mode to screw around in with Holla Forums every now and then.

The singleplayer seems like it'll be the real draw based on what I've seen and played so far. Won't put it down until I've explored every mission thoroughly and seen everything, just like EYE.

How can you know how the game plays if you have a shit-tier turd toaster that can't run the game without stuttering and shitting itself?

The game runs great on my factory overclocked 6gb gtx 980 wwith 5820k at 4ghz and 16 gb ram at 1440p.

Bolters are done very well, though the grenade shotgun of Serious Sam BFG is still the best bolter in any videogame.

And if get killed too fast, you should just gid gud scrub.

It's great, but it's still in beta stage. The core gameplay of slaughtering Tyranid hordes in Terminator armor is great, but it has a lot of bugs like being unable to bind all keys in the main menu. Most important bugs should be fixed with the first major patch, so wait for that before buying the game.

I like the game, still its very obviously needs a bit more work before the near release. They should consider delaying it again.
I hope the multiplayer level system is only gonna be in place as it is in beta and not the final game. I played as apocethary twice and it just punishes that player right now for being one of the necessary team members.

might also be that the pubbie games I joined as apothecary was full of retards who ran off on their own again and again and got buttfucked by xenos

seems though most of the retards whining in the forums dont understand what beta means.
Also anyone got a fix for the occasional drops to 20 from 60 during big firefights?

False. Their DNA is altered a bit, but it's the extra organs that do most of the heavy lifting.

A Space Marine having sex with a women would not result in a space marine….it would result in a (normal-ish) human

Hilarious that this user was so right now.

E.Y.E. was basically Deus Ex X L4D, what's your point?

The plasma cannon is way too OP
You can stunlock the big guy 4u by just spamming it

Get out

Wait, is the game out?
Man I am behind the fucking times

It's the beta for the goys who paid I think.

paid beta, it's december 9th

That size lot bothers me. The terminators are pretty much the size of two humans shoulder to shoulder. Maybe a bit more, depending on the size of the human.

Well, it still looks awesome, in any case.

Just look, shit's broken

Shouldn't your weapon have jammed at some point during that? I know they showed that off. I will be a bit livid if they took that out. I was looking forward to that.

should I preorder this?"

gonna need the source on that image user

Tight corridors and walkways, without these wide-open useless cathedrals.
If we assume what you say is accurate, fine, but then the stress of the melding warp fuckery should collapse any larger rooms.

It isn't bad enough for me to write it off, but a tight-corridor fight would've been better, in my mind. Vertical space could still be used, but these rather generic in all honesty wide open stone structures are dull and don't give that 'dead ship, melted apart, and turned to a hive for tyrannids' vibe.

Doesn't look much different with OPpost, when player lost both his brutha-s against same bigfug w/o Plasma. And yea, it should jam for such spam, imo.

the bruthas died to the smaller goys,
tunnel vision is dangerous

fucking faggot
also good to know they brought back the "enemies burst into light flames when they are hit with energy based attacks or just whenever"

It never had that
I told you countless times
Its just overheating

I fucking hate you people

Why make a 40k game then?

Oy Vey.

Dropped

I played it and damn near every single spinoff of various quality. What does an old board game have to do with a modern FPS set in the same location?

Not necessarily. If you play any of the newer board/card games, you'll find that there is plenty of room in some areas. The card game stresses it more by making certain rooms objectives that are based on Imperial space tech found on ships (trains, etc).

Game would be boring if EVERYTHING was just corridors, and I'm sure there'll be plenty, but I agree there needs to be more fusion stuff.

Also Genestealers don't create the same kind of biospheres that the hive fleets generate, because generally there's not much biomass left alive on a space hulk that isn't Tyranid (unless there's raiding parties from other factions, such as Chaos Marines or Orcs). Would like to see other factions eventually but knowing GW, doubtful.

I dont know why I get excited for 40k games

True, but notably not massive cathedrals everywhere, up to rock-covered tesla coil things that seem to have no point to them.

Just give me a more logical ship interior, really. That's all I want.

Pick one.

Looks fine to me, just like Battlefleet Ghotic
Maybe you should stop being a little bitch
I feel for you considering DoW3 though

You came to the wrong universe motherfucker.

>DoW3
I have no hope

Space hulks are the melted fused collapsed tyranid-ate remains of ships, you right faggot.
Everywhere being a massive cathedral is stupid.
You can excuse one, sure. You can excuse the occasional chunk of stone thrown up on some wall because 'muh gothic architecture', fine.
Massive cathedrals with no point to them other than to be massive cathedrals is fucking retarded. Even with the level of incompetence of the Imperium, they'd not pull that shit everywhere on their ships.

Holy fuck you can stop revealing your complete ignorance of 40k to us all now.

And rightfully so
Not even normalfags are taking that fucking bullshit.

I know they get them on occasion, mate. But outside the huge-ass battle barges, which are literally just massive cathedrals that someone stuck rocket engines on, they don't just have random cathedrals in every fucking room.
They might have one, maybe two, for worship purposes, and they'll undoubtedly have a lot of gothic architecture thrown every which way, but otherwise, not the shit you see in this game.

found it myself nhentai.net/g/74396/

Also, what the fuck do you think you are saying? Do you even know what a space hulk is? Thousands upon thousands of derelicts from different time periods of which had smashed into one another, combined with each asteroid that had hit the damn thing to boot. It is an amalgamation of each and every fucking ship that was blown up, blown to bits, or abandoned in any given sector of space.

The damn things even have their own GRAVITATIONAL PULL, not to mention sometimes their own god damn ATMOSPHERE. The insides SHIFT due to the GRAVITATIONAL FUCKING STRESSES OF ENGINES GONE CRITICAL LONG AGO.

HOW LONG HAS THE IMPERIUM BEEN AT WAR, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER? HOW MANY SHIPS HAVE BEEN LOST? There will be MANY a cathedral in a space hulk, depending on how many of the emperor's tin cans decided to crash into this trash heap of the universe. Hell, a whole section could be DEVOTED to the imperium for all we care. God knows they lost plenty of fucking ships during the Heresy, and not all could feasibly be recovered by either the Imperium, or Horus's forces.

That, and it has been confirmed that there will be other architecture within the hulk, such as Ork, Eldar, and possibly even our favorite spooky scary skellingtons. .

This faggot is actually complaining about the lore when he doesn't know shit about it and is complaining about the level design when he hasnt played the game or even watch a fucking livestream

Neither this nor DoW3 can fuck up as bad as eternal crusade. They banned one of the few guys complaining on the forums and established a state of total circlejerk.
When you say something bad about the game they demand *constructive criticism* and then go back to dreaming about dreadnaughts or tell you they will *patch* it.

It's still in.
He was playing on Easy

(Hail'd)

Pretty much, Satan.

These days, ' Patch ' means ' We'll put it in as a paid expansion, or just say fuck it completely. '.

Oh user…

It's a barely functional, broken game. DoW3 will have a ton more polish even if the content or community turns out to be more cancerous.

How many did you actually count while playing the game? Drop the hyperbole and actually count. I didn't preorder like a retard so I can't tell you

The cognitive dissonance resonating from this sentence is a thing of beauty.

Again I want you to actually count how many you see then consider the fact that you can do literally anything you fucking want inside of a spacehulk and blame it on warp fuckery, that's the beauty of them. You don't seem to realize just how shit a game full of 99% but corridors would be. The original spacehulk had so many of them purely as a game mechanic. Tyranids got absolutely raped in the open and needed to ambush at choke points and narrow hallways. You don't have to make the same considerations when there isn't a player behind the genestealers. Also it's not a tabletop game but I'm assuming you realize that already

I miss the 2000's.

fug you kid. it's on the default difficulty thats one below hardest

Playing the beta, I can tell you now there's more variety than just Cathedrals. There's definitely plenty of corridors and the xenos nests are corrupted as expected.

The game really feels like it was designed as a single player game and the multiplayer was just tacked on.

That is a good thing, Doom multiplayer coop and deathmatch was basically just singleplayer spawns plus coop/DM starts. It was a huge success due to the simplicity of it.

If you are talking about who I think you are, that guy was a complete mouth breather who deserved to be banned. He basically called Vermintide the best Warhammer game ever made and was frankly retarded.

I misread, thought it was about the autist on Deathwing forums.
Yes you are right, Eternal Cucksade should burn although whoever didn't see it burning I don't know.

I did just have a pretty fun match a little bit ago. Maybe I originally judged it a bit harshly initially, but I think there still needs to be some work done with the multiplayer to encourage certain things like finding alternate routes and so forth instead of just pushing straight to the objective. Maybe do something like put random relics that give buffs so you have a reason to search a bit?

I think the game has potential, but it's clearly not there yet.

The level design from a purely aesthetic point of view of absolutely fantastic though.

I like it, though my complaints are.

UI is fucking garbo, it's like they yanked it from EYE, I want to believe that a lot of things in the BETA build are placeholders though, and the only thing we're actually testing is the core network code, and the general engine.

They did mention that a lot of the audio is placeholder, and I could have SWORN I've seen a different AI in the videos they showed off at conventions.

Game crashes way too much though and if I want to play a game with somebody, I end up getting disconnected, and if I want to play by myself? Well, I need to wait 120 seconds to wait for additional players, and than 1 minute to respawn.

but when it works, holy shit, it's satisfying to play.

Correction, "DIFFERENT UI" in the gameplay videos they showed off to press.

the spear of caliban jams, and has heatcooldown
just played with some friends and it feels fucking great upgrading to it from the bolter
Even more so when you unlock crusader mode and it turns into a plasma sniper

shame half the shit isnt in beta, made it to level 14 and got loads of unlocks that didnt show up because either they're not implemented or stripped for the beta

One of my biggest gripes is that there's a lack of weight and impact with melee and bolter rounds. Maybe something as simple as just adding a slight reverb or adding bass to the bolter detonation would give it the feel for shooting, I dunno about melee. Smacking something with a power fist should be really satisfying but right now it just isn't.

Yeah, the bolter sound is missing a lot of Ooomph and is lacking a bit of low-end, the High-end sounds perfect, but I don't know how the fuck the audio engineer missed the lack of low-end, I'm willing to bet an adjustment of a cutoff envelope will fix the problem entirely.

As for the melee animations, I think they're way too fast, which is why a lot of the satisfaction is missing, they should slow them down and add some more frames to it.

if they slowed them down then they'd need a massive damage boost to compensate

adding inertia and/or slowing down animations doesnt require slowing down attack speed.

What heretic drew this shit?

The storm bolter temporarily blinding you when it fires is a little annoying. Shit is bright yo.

Which codex? Because I vaguely remember something about them being remade in respective Primarch's image, who were made using reduced instruction set of the unnatural abomination itself. Are Larraman cells alone responsible for their incredibly long lifespans? And for implantations to work the implants must not be rejected by immune system, at least that's how normal humans work.

So I tried the Open Beta and I'm going to refund.

From the gameplay video I was so stoked for this, but now playing it, it's just not what I wanted…

You fucking faggot, I don't know what game you played but it sure wasn't this one. The mace of codswallop has identical stats to one of the other melee weapons and you can have more than one of the same class.

Your $5 has just been deposited.

That game has enough problems for you not to need to lie about them, what you said about the loading times for instance is completely true.

Also there's a headbob setting, does that not work or something? I didn't bother with it.

Die in a fire.

There's Low, Normal and Maximum. You can't turn it off, and it's nasty either way.
I haven't lied though, stop lying for this game. The Storm Hammer has 1/10th of a bar more damage, but every other stat is half of a bar .. not half of a bar lower, HALF OF A FUCKING BAR. The Mace of Corswain is so powerful compared to it.
If you can, then it's only certain classes, because when someone joined my lobby and readied, it locked out the class they were locked in as for me.

Of all the things you could take issue with, it was just that?

I can't take a screenshot of the weapon stats because I already refunded the game, but you're a fucking nigger and you need to stop.

Don't tell me you are getting pissy because you can't stomp around with a squad full of librarians.

I was about to read the rest of your post since I've removed the memearrows cancer, but I just couldn't continue after this point. I can't trust someone with obvious brain damage.

pretty think its more along the lines of, the dev's said so themselves you could do that and they fucking lied

Fuck I'm retarded

"Pretty SURE" is what i meant to say.

We're getting swarmed with cuckchan rapefugees yet again, just tell them to fuck off like so

Fuck off back to reddit you cocksucking mongoloid.

No, I'm actually more bothered by the idea that you can't have two heavies, or two assaults, depending on the map and what the situation calls for. Multiple librarians doesn't seem like it'd be a very useful comp, unless your objective is to spam lightning which would be lame.

If I were one I'd respond with le greentext implications, amounting to something like this: "everything I don't like is from reddit". But since I'm not a plebbitard like you, I won't.

Bullshit, I've done this.

Did they actually say that or are you just imagining it? I've never seen anything hinting at that.

I'm more inclined to believe the dubs. I can't believe how much of this thread is full of contradictory claims, are you niggers sure you're playing the same game?

You essentially did faggot. Way to go.

Rewording it took too much effort. He is just not worth it. But I do find it entertaining how anything these late 4chan migrants (friendly reminder that we all came from there at some point) label anything they don't recognize due to their age - and, thus, inexperience - as leddit.

I believe there are class caps of one Apothecary and Librarian. I think the class caps of two are for heavies, assaults, and tactical.

This is a bout 40k, not your menstrual cycle.

Apothecary and librarian should be capped but for the other three its kinda retarded unless they have no effect on the actual equipment you can bring. It's not a space hulk game if you cant have a squad full of thunderhammers.

I may be incorrect, but I think only the heavy has access to different weapon sets, other classes share the same weapon pool. Though, I could be wrong.

they flat out said it
steamcommunity.com/app/298900/discussions/0/343785574535807782/

It's called "Tactical Dreadnought Armor" you dumbfuck. Go read some fluff.

Here's a hint IT WEIGHS 400 BUTTFUCKING KILOS, YOU MORON

Fuck balance

M8, I'm allowed to be cranky when I'm in a shit mood and drinking. If the thread wasn't long past bumplimit I'd be almost exclusively posting on-topic.
And, speaking of which, I can't yet form any opinion about the game in its current state. I do find some sounds and voice acting somewhat lacklustre, but it does seem to be done right where major aspects are concerned overall, from what I've seen so far. I want to believe because it's been a huge draught, but I've been burned far too many times and, while I'm almost certain Sreum will eventually deliver, this may take a while.

That's pretty gay. Maybe you aught to wait until the game is actually released before bitching about limitations though.

1 ton, and it's still pierced easily by the cheap Chinese 9mm rounds that the Genestealers have in their assault rifles. WEW. It's called hydraulics, you fucking tard, you don't actually think a Space Marine is packing a ton of weight by his own muscles alone, do you?

"How do you know it's going to be shit on your plate when I haven't finished pushing it out yet?"

Nigger this is literally changing a 1 to a 0. Complain about actual gameplay mechanics to your hearts content but don't bitch that all the content isn't released before the fucking release date.

what could they possibly change in two weeks ? this isn't coming out as an Early Access game they think this turd is a fucking finished product, no matter how you look at it there is no way to fix all the glaring flaws and issues it has in such a short time frame, there are going to be no major changes from now to its "release" some of the team might have made EYE and it show's but holy fuck is this game failing in every single way to live up to any resemblance of a fun game.

The limitation on classes which is what this discussion was about. I don't give a flying fuck about the rest of your goalpost shuffling.

Class limitations was not a major problem for me, I wrote the original post that sparked this whole fucking argument about the class size limitation. I mean it's a shit choice, it sucks that it's an issue at all, but this one problem is not the nut that broke the fucking machine.

Right, forgot about this. This is, so far, my biggest problem with the game, next probably being lack of flamers.

Per the fluff, Terminators cannot jump, why do you think Terminators with fucking Jump Packs don't exist.

Shit, the armor is so heavy that a Space Marine, a fucking ADEPTUS ASTARTES is immobilized if it loses power.

So no, the game lacking a jump button is canonically accurate, bitch.

still doesn't explain why small-arms fire kills you in three seconds flat
game is shit

and I'm allowed to call you a faggot for being one, welcome to the internet
game is shit, biggest disappointment of the year

Because otherwise the game would have no meaningful range combat attacks.

Also in the game rules a lucky ass Guardsman can kill a Terminator, so… What. Does babby wanna walk around in God Mode, unable to die? Then go play some nuDoom or some shit and piss off you whiny bitch.

Demonifuge book two, art by Karl Richardson and Chris Quilliams

What?

I'm always in games with multiple heavy weapons or tacs.

Sorry english is not my primary language

No nigger it's 40k, every single instance of demon must be spelled with an a because reasons.

That's clearly because I'm not speaking in High Gothic. Nerd

JEW WORKSHOP STRIKES AGAIN!

I will now disregard the rest of your post because clearly you are a retard and your opinions can not be trusted.

retards have the best opinions

For laughing at?

The regular autoguns the hybrids use do not do much, but some of them do use heavy stubbers which deal a decent amount.

God damn they're so fucked. That's almost nothing.

The situation is definitely not comfortable

That's such an uncomfortably low amount I have no idea how space marines even count as a faction

Quality over quantity my friend.

Becas a single space marine can easily take on 47 humans at the same time no problem, imagine a thousand of them all arriving to a planet.

So I just checked the forums for this game, and now people are now talking about how the game is bad since ass cancer man said it was bad. I really hate all this e-celeb worship shit.

I think the game has problems too, but now you have all these fanboy retards who will just shit up anything because of it and only post what some e-celeb said rather than elaborate their problems.

Who?
Totalbiscuit?

So a 50k strong human army can destroy an entire chapter if they strike at once.

Not really, since the point of space marines is being the spec-ops of the imperium, the guard fights the attrition wars and then the space marines come around for surgical strikes and steal the glory.
They also have some of the best human technology, only rivaled by the Admech, officio assesinorum and collegia titanica.

There are trillions of humans. They can literally drown space marines in blood.

Jesus Christ this is worse than Sonic 2006

Refunded this game is fucking trash and 2 weeks isn't enough time for them to fix it.

Even if they did, it's doubtful they could, as Marines are fucking War Monks.

They study a book that basically covers every possible military situation and how win or at least fuck up the enemy as much as possible.

And remember that attacking the Astartes is considered treason against the Empire. Do you want an Exterminatus? Because that's how you get an Exterminatus.