Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/
nationalpopularvote.com/
onehundredpercentorangejuice.wikia.com/wiki/100%_Orange_Juice_Wiki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Go to your own fucking board.

Morning everyone!

Oracle of seasons turned out to be really good. Captures a little bit of that old school zelda feel and the puzzles are pretty fun.

About to start A-Channel and that one animu about the girls who run a tea shop, should be fun.

Yeah. Might be roped into picking fruit all through the summer. Probably going to die of heat exhaustion during.
Ace Combat 4. Also the only game on the ps2 I have played because I never owned one. Heil emulation. If only it was good.

Are you at least going to get paid? Don't you guys got spics to do that for you there?

Yes, thought it was about midnight, was thinking "man I wish it was 4 AM already"

We have islanders and south east asians instead. I need employments though.

Control is an illusion. Who even knows anymore.

Also MGS2. Hands down favourite

Its always the opposite for me, I wish it were still midnight so I still had time to animu and games.

What'd you do today?

How much you going to make an hour?

howdy, you guys still getting bullied?

I've never played 3, but I've been meaning to for so long.

I remember seeing it on some YouTube list of the "top 10 worst games on the ps2" because it was too hard and you had to eat things sometimes

Hello guys, how has today been

Come on over to the cytube, lads. We got music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/

minimum wage of about 14 bucks an hour minus accommodation so probably fucking nothing.

Its not any harder than any of the other MGS games, whoever made that list is a retard. You should definitely do it soon user. Its easily far ahead of the rest of the series IMO.

Pretty good. Had icecream and watched YRYR right before the thread, so comfy.

Wait you have to live on the farm like a slave? And pay for it?

Yes. #NotMyPresident #RepealtheElectoralCollege

Tried to watch the original Alien from 1979 and lost my shit, too spoopy for me, probably the scariest movie I've ever seen.

It's funny because I watched that movie on VHS when I was about 10 and mostly thought it was really boring. I didn't even really remember it.

Also if any of you are looking for something to do, take 75-100mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) and after 60 minutes, see if your sense of musical appreciation is enhanced.

TL;
D FUCKING R
Holy shit.

Here lies 4am threads
2015-2016
"4am was bullied into ending it's own life. After having all of its friends barred from communication with it."

American politics are fun

These people are fucking insane. We need to start having mandatory mental health prisons for libtards.

How much is that dose? Am I going to trip balls or see spiders or something? Or is that slightly above the standard amount you would take?

And I don't know if I've seen the first Alien, I should try it sometime. I've seen the others? I think. On tv maybe.

F

Sphinx and the cursed mummy.

Perfect puzzle and action for me. Plus the mummy is so funny and cute.
Sly 2 is also amazing.

I wish they made more games like these

What the fuck is YRYR and isn't it almost Winter where you are
It's pretty hot here but today wasn't bad

Why does Blob think he's some sort of Communist Ubermensch when he's an overweight loser that worked at walmart and wrote a fucking book about super mario bros and kids making fun of him?

That looks like something I would have found in the 1$ bin back in the day. What makes it good?

Its getting to be a little nippy and fall like here but I'm inside all day so not like I notice it much.

And Yuru Yuri fam, pic related.

Welp. What else is new with you, eh?

It's at the high end of the dose you see recommended on the packaging.

I think if you buy some plain benadryl for allergies you're supposed to take 25-50mg. If it's Tylenol PM or one of those sleepytime cold medication blends, they typically say to take 50-100mg.

Taking about 250mg or 350mg is about the area where you start tripping balls and not in a fun way. You just see things that look real and aren't. For some reason, lots of people report seeing spiders at that point, sometimes 6 feet in diameter, and having rather mundane conversations with them about the weather or the news in the paper.

What happened to 4ams? I only rarely watched these threads on the weekend. It used to get the most traffic every night.

I can't find the webm.

So How cold does it get where you are, does it get below 32

I love how they went from "whatever happens, America needs love and tolerance to heal after this election" to "reeeee fucking white people ruining everything we're gonna riot until we get what we want" literally as soon as they woke up the next morning.

Let's hope "fixing" the next election isn't as easy as they claim, I just saw this on a cucked psychiatry commentary blog I subscribe to don't ask why, I don't even know

nationalpopularvote.com/

Hopefully people start to realize this "get rid of electoral college, we popular vote nao" shit is just a move by La Raza types to disenfranchise rural hu'whites.

Oh yeah, and my favorite PS2 game is SOTC

I fucking hate spiders so thats is definitely not for me. Though appreciating music might be nice so I'll give it a try some time this week. Will blast some weebshit and probably a lot of k-on. Might be fun.

Mark came in and caused a lot of drama that wasn't really here before, banned all the most active people, then the thread got shitposted and derailed for the last couple of months. Most of the anons have just left.

Yeah I mean TN ain't super south or anything. We might get snow 3-4 times a year. Typically stays around 40~ during the winter.

You up north or canadian or something?

I know. I wonder why America need entertainment channels nowadays.

Where did DMX go? do you have communication with him?

Hes around. He was here like 2 days ago. Just check again sometime soon and you'll probably see him. Tried to get that nigga to add me on steam or something but he don't play that game.

You got 100% OJ?

What even is that? A friend gifted it to Mr a while back, but I haven't had the chance to try it

huh whats that?

リラクゼーション!

It's fucking dope that's what it is

Some related vid sums it up pretty good, It's like Mario party but anime. No minigames though. It's like 4am but a game

So a weebshit card/board game? Is it like all online or something? Is it free?

All of the above but free, it's like 7.49 Canadian so 10 ameribux

Other way around, our maple scented plastic money is worth less than burgerbux

Ayy I'll look into it if any of my m8s want to get it to play thanks.

That's what I meant sorry

The game is ultra casual, and most of the wins are up to chance. But regardless of that i've managed a couple dozen hours in a few weeks. My friend has 200h though

It's about king Tut being turned into a mummy by the bad guy. So when u r the mummy u do a bunch of unique puzzles like getting chopped into pieces, or getting flattened to fit through bars, getting caught on fire, etc. And he is looking for soul jars to restore himself

Meanwhile Sphinx is told to stop the bad guy by some Egyptian gods. So he is fighting and smaller puzzles. U also can collect monsters, health shards, mini games, help peopl, etc..
It's a game that has a little bit of everything. It's really well made .

スパゲッティ

I'm a Dingo, though we have some of the most erratic weather in the nation
One year had a 50c (90f for you guys) deviation between the hottest and coldest days

VIDEO GAMES XD

Can I have some (You)s, please?

Why r u talking like dis?

Nice complex dubs fam.

Yuka is so fun, I watch her vids every day.

Thanks for posting the right kind of temp measurement.

And that sounds pretty comfy. At least its never the same thing.

Sure why not

やれやれだぜ tbh oniifam

(You)'re gonna be one comfy fox when I'm through with you.

Have some D.va I'm not entirely certain why I have on my phone

The fan art of the overmeme girls is cute as fuck. They look like shit in the game and it looks boring though.

We never get snow though which is gay

Life would be so much easier if I were 2D

Would have to be GTA: Vice City.

I never had any kind of game console but that game was fun as fuck to take turns playing when drinking kool aid jammers with friends to see who could last the longest with the highest wanted rating at sleepovers when I was 12.

Last winter we got a solid week of snow and had a foot and a half on the ground. Never seen that happen here in my life, was so comfy.

2D would be the comfiest life.

But then your lewd bits would be 0 inches if you were facing people

yeah, it'd be great to be a Tenchi Muyo kinda guy. You know, with a small harem of eager bitches fighting over each other to hold your hand and cuddle

also you could go on crazy adventures throughout time and space and shit.

supa sonikku rashingu tbh oniifam

Let's stay up all night.

Homoerotically

Worthy trade off.

I'd just want to sit around eating sweets and talking nonsense, and having comfy sleep overs with a group of cute 2d grils.

Morning everyone

So I found out that I can get a free ride to Evo next year by entering regular tournaments at the arcade that's about 45 minutes away from me. I watched their last stream, competition is pretty good but beatable. Just need to spend more time practicing.

Problem is the girl I've been avoiding (my oneititist or whatever it's called) lives on the same block and is a regular at the bar across the street from it. I tend to avoid her 'cause she's a liar and mean to me. We exchanged numbers about a year ago after not having seen each other in many years, she alternates between drunk txting me/telling me she loves me then it's all back to stories about how her long term boyfriend is so great and I should meet him. In addition any time I do have a girl around or am at a party full of them she's either txt bombing the fuck out of my phone or finds a way to show up and ruin any chances I have with them. I'm not sure what to make of it.

It feels weird having two dakis. It feels less intimate somehow, even though they're both the same girl. But I don't have the heart to make the other one live on the couch. Guess I'm stuck.

I bet Trump lives in 4d which is why he is so good at planing
Yes Getting caught saying grab her by the pussy was probably apart of his plan

GIVE HER THE TRIPLE DOUBLE D, user. seriously, get her fucking sloshed at your house, then fuck that bitch right in the pussy. then she'll cool her jets and you'll have gotten your motherfuggen red wings

She just wants you as a side dick so when she dumps her bf she will have another wallet to eat out of. Avoid user.

Just like have one half the week and another the rest. Shake it up. Alternate each day.

She won't come to my house without her group of friends and/or the other man. She expects me to drive an hour and bone her in the other mans how with him in it. Since I live in a stand your ground state I'm not going to risk it because I don't want to eat a bullet.

(OFF BY ONE)
Yeah, well, maybe what is right and you should avoid. Then again, I'd just use all her shitposts in my phone as leverage to get her to leave me the fuck alone. If her ex-boyfriend ever found out about the things she's said to me, well, I doubt he'd take kindly. Unless, of course, he's a vindictive fucking moron who'd try and wrap a baseball bat around your head just because of her behavior. I guess it's hard to fucking know what to do in such situations because who can say how the people you're involved with will react.

Trump is 3D, but Trump has the power of a wizard without any of the NEET requirements. He's basically God.

onehundredpercentorangejuice.wikia.com/wiki/100%_Orange_Juice_Wiki btw

Honestly one of the theories I thought of ages ago is that Jesus keeps on reincarnating with people like Hitler being one of the Reincarnations and Trump might be another
tbh I'm either a Kekist or a Fedora

Here is the thing; They're both "artists" living in the trendy part of the city but clueless about the city itself. When I mentioned she lived a block over from the open air drug market she didn't even realize it was a thing. Between them they only have one car which the boyfriend drives but doesn't pay for near as I can tell. She's the bread winner in that house since his income is base solely on commissioned work while she actually holds a 9-5 job. I don't feel like I'd have an issues with kicking his ass. I just don't want to disrespect another man by fucking his girlfriend in the place he calls home while he's in ear shout.

At the years have gone on I've actually just become less interested in this girl all together. She's used goods in my mind now and seems like she'd make a shitty girlfriend. I plan to eventually get her a lone on my property, fuck her again, then ghost her. I feel like this would be good for my sanity.

For many years I wanted to wife this bitch but that was the very thing that pushed her away. She wanted me and every other penis locally available during the course of our early-mid 20s. Now she sends random txts about how she loves me and wishes she would have said yes. It started up when she found out I moved back to the area and had become a the owner of a nice patch of land. When I said no that's not possible anymore since you didn't want to be with me during the hard times she freaked the fuck out and sent rant after rant until I finally stopped responding and went no contact on her. Things stayed that way for a bitch but she managed to weasel her way back in by begin nice and showing up at some shows I went to.

I don't want someone elses used goods. Why would I give the best years of my life to someone that wouldn't give me the best years of theirs?

I can understand that, but do you think either one of them would offer you the same respect? Not saying you should debase yourself to their level, it's just something to consider when dealing with them. Maybe one part of you wants to be nice and reasonable, but another part of you wants to tell them to fuck off. You're torn between your emotions. I'm just saying, it's easier to make any decision when you're in agreement with yourself, if that makes any sense.
Sounds like half of you wants to remove yourself from any relationship with her at all. Maybe that's the better course of action, rather than trying to get some petty revenge/hate sex out of her one last time before moving on. At least then she can't accuse you of "having feelings for her" and you can step away with your dignity. Eh, I don't even know if that's good advice.

Hope you can work shit out, user.

For now the plan is to just channel is all into getting better at SFV (a game I hate) so I can get that free trip to Vegas where I can get drunk and drown in pools.

why am I making gondola videos at 4 AM
why

I'm pretty shit at most fighting games. Is SFV especially complex for a fighting game? Have you gone up against other people that are really good in your area?

You should leave your booth, go outside and try to help that homeless gondola, you monster.

REMOVE 4AM

Gondola is good

IS FOUR AM DEAD HOLY SHIT EIGHTY EIGHT FUCKING REPLIES

(checked)
Because the world always needs more gondola.

(CHECKED)
Maybe kek will lend us his energy.

Seig Heil and checked
What do you want to talk about

I certainly hope so

Well, I don't know. What would you like to talk about? I want to know why board quality has been diminishing steadily over the past year or so.

I suggest Hitler.
Or maybe jews.

san andreas

SFV isn't very complex. It's the Smash Bros. of the series. I've been playing fighting games since the mid-90s and play most all of them. I play regularly with the best guys in my own area so I'm confident I can go down and at least get rounds. I watched streams of the tournaments where they're playing for points to go to Evo and the competition doesn't seem too good, most of it is fodder with a couple of guys that play on the level I do rounding out the top.

Watching these threads slowly die has been a pleasure

Well as much as I love the guy, newfags coming here because of Trump ruined the board as well as no good videogames being released meaning nothing good to talk about

Have you ever met a Jew

Meh, sometimes 4 AM gets to 500 posts, sometimes it can't even crack 100.

This. Still not dead enough though.

yep

those days are long gone, thanks avatarniggers

What ever kike shill, I bet you post dick pics on 4am to make people think 4am thinks gays are ok

isn't that funny, because even if Homoko is gone the Spider faggot still comes around and both were tolerated avatarfags