Nintendo is Cancer

JESUS HENRY FUCKING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK

Why, why the fuck do I even have a Wii U purchased. Just to play Splatoon multiplayer? is it even fucking worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NJKkkAJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is such old news, god damn.
Yes, git fresh.

Who's the chemo, then?

I know splatoon can be played with the CEMU emulator, what other games are there? At this point I am ready to just trash it and never look back.

If you where gonna say fuck it to nintendo for having stupid games like meme run in their e shop you should have jumped ship years ago. There was this sort of shit in there way before now. Not defending it, but I mean honestly, you don't buy a console just to worry about the worst trash thats on and be worried about why you own the console cause of that. That just seems like a mess of a way to do it.

There where like 5 to 10 good games on the thing, that's more than came out on the xbone or ps4 this generation worth owning. As much as I don't like some of the bullshit nintendos pulled these days you have to admit you might be overblowing this a little bit user.

PC with no Steam

Peeyes Triple

This faggots buying a Switch day one

Nah, can't say I'll be buying one till at least a price drop, gotta wait to see if it even gets games really. I'm saying that meme run isn't a new game and that if was really a valid reason for dropping the console then he should have dropped the console 2 years ago.

This is too long to webm, but its from 2014, proves that the game was on there 2 years ago. If you want to talk about how shit nintedos doing on a lot of things? Let's do it, if you want to talk about a lack of worthwhile games? Do it. But why is a two year old e shop game from a third party enough to drop the console?

Hello slowtaku, how's the day find you?

Did you even read the OP?
Of course

What?

Good cherrypicking. I just said I'm not even considering the console till a price drop, also have to see if it gets any worthwhile games.I'm glad to restate it for you cause you didn't get it the first time. I read the op, look through my posts, I'm just failing to understand why this stupid
TWO YEAR OLD
e shop game is the thing that put the nail in the coffin. Nintendos really not great these days, consoles aren't in general anymore. But I don't get why meme run is that big of a deal this much later on.

OP never mentions that, you have yet to read the OP.

JESUS HENRY FUCKING CHRIST ON A POGO STICK

Why, why the fuck do I even have a Wii U purchased. Just to play Splatoon multiplayer? is it even fucking worth it?

And posts picture of meme run. And there.Yes I turned a phrase about it. I used some discerning here, I'm saying that meme run as shit as it is isn't a big deal. And I'd advise that the only real reason to own a wii u is for a handful of 5 to 10 games as I stated in this

post here. I'd say that owning a wii u is about as valuable as those 5 to 10 games are to that player. I've been minorly tangential if anything, based on the information provided. But this whole thing is overblown and silly, like this whole conversation has become.

Are you autistic user?
You're making baseless highly specific assumptions out of a fucking image that has nothing to do with the wall of text at hand.
OP NEVER SAID MEME RUN WAS THE REASON WHY HE HATED THE WIIU OR NINTENDO

You're like 2 years late on this one, reddit.

YOU'RE A KID NOW
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW

Come play with us this weekend.

If the rumours end up being correct from the same group of people who have been right so far, Sure.

The only thing you should blame Nintendo on is the timing when they released the Wii U. It just couldn't compete when people already owned a PS4. Because of that, it wasn't viable for developers to make games for it.

I'm noticing something hereā€¦

I bought that as a joke

Do any of you faggots still play MK8?

I'd love to play some MK8.

the exact same thread with the same wording we have about steam

I got so mad at seeing memerun when it first came out, I went on a rampage.

And in the end was taken down by the troll face guy.

pastebin.com/NJKkkAJj
Full garbage thing I wrote back then.

Yea its fun.

I hope you played the game of the generation user. If this had been the only game released on the console then I still would have been satisfied with the purchase. This is the last game I've played that feels like video game.

Faggots are still bumping.

Personally, those alone are enough for me to where I can't really justify any claims of buyer's regret or saying the console wasn't worth the investment, regardless of how dead it is at the moment, 4 years after release and 3 months before Switch comes out.

Won't be buying a Switch on launch though. They're gonna have to convince me real good, instead that I'd do the same again and buy it for the first game I want and then wait for more.

yeah, my WiiU is a W101 and Bayo2 machine.

Then why did OP post a meme run picture faggot?

Its either WiiU for Splatoon or SSB4, or PS4 for Bloodborne.