Steam was a mistake

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Why, why the fuck do I even have steam installed. Just to play warband multiplayer? is it even fucking worth it?

You will always bear this shame

I know warband can be played with out a steam client, what other games are there? At this point I am ready to just uninstall and never look back.

OP is the real pleb here

Yeah, you are right, fuck this.

GET FUCKED MICROCUCKS

git gud

MUH GANOO LOONIZ, WHY DO YOU SUPPORT THE KIKES, OP????

And the guy who made trollface will just sue them and get more money… again. Try making a less shit thread next time, OP.

Yeah, I am well aware of the superiority complex on Holla Forums. There isnt even any new games to look forward to anyways. Maybe Bannerlord, but I have my doubts.

How about we apply same logic to other things?

nice anal orgy you got there, but steam invites the cancer deliberatly

More like it should be shut down for using art they don't own

Cause guns and video games are the same thing. You are a fucking moron. Get out.

You do too faggot or some shitty console.

this thread is gay

Nope, I dropped Steam like a dead baby years ago & haven't purchased a console since 7th gen.

It's a perfectly valid comparison though, since, like committing a crime, publishing a game can be done without steam.

You'd think Gabe personally called them a fag and took their wallets or something, quit trying so fucking hard to fit in.

Maybe there is hope in steam after all

Don't swear with the name of the Lord

God damn it, user.

At least you still have your WiiU.

I have been back and forth with Steam for awhile. Its done, its over, its gone.
Pretty crazy how in the end when you permanently delete your account, they don't even call it an account but a subscription.

>>>/vr/

i wonder if turok rage wars would have been well received if it had a pc release with online multiplayer

We're getting upset that steam allows this trash on their store, though. There needs to be quality control. With guns, you can't control them to begin with, with steam, you can make sure to get rid of shit-tier games by forcing them off the storefront.

Nigger you what.

I'd rather Steam be a lawless shithole than let someone decide what is quality and what is not. We all know it would end with some leftist shitstain worming his way into the position and ruining it for everyone.

Turok 2 EX when?

Kill yourself you stupid fucking horsefucker.

This board is full of GOG autists.
Witcher 3 shilling and downright interrogations when people mentioned a PC exclusive during the pre launch hype made that pretty obvious.

That possibility exists, sure. But they should destroy greenlight and have stricter early access moderation.

Are you claiming that gun control works?

>>>Holla Forums

what the fuck man

People have been shitting on steam for years. How is this new to you ?

GOG are a bunch of greedy fucks who steal cracks and sell abandonware. Their shit is only good for pirating. Steam is no doubt worse, but that's common sense by now.

Also if you don't want that game OP, don't buy it

tell me more

I'd say get rid of early access entirely too.
Has there even been a single game that made it out of early access that couldn't have just been released then updated?

nuclear throne, Black Mesa mod, Crawl and subnautica come to mind

I thought you were referring to the manufacturing process, prior to being sold.

This. Early access should go.

Subnautica is still in early access and still unoptimized as fuck. The load times remain horrendous.

what non pirate distribution method would you recomend? humble bundle? :^)

But that's not what usually happens, and the fact that early access working as intended is the exception rather than the rule is the greatest indictment of the early access system.
Even greenlight is more useful, and that's basically just a steam version of strawpoll or poal.me.

Buying from the developer's website. GOG is still acceptable if you're buying a current game with living developers. I don't know much about Humble Bundle, but it seems alright, as long as you're buying the game DRM-free and not a Steam code.

Battle Brothers as well. The game is criminally unappreciated, I see nobody on Holla Forums talking about it.

I like your post user

the only issue I have with it is how buying from the devs website is rarely an option

something wrong? all of my anger and regret

I've stopped "buying" shit on Steam, but I'm not ready yet to go that far.

At least this cancer rts died in early access and all the buyers are butthurt because no more updates.
Maybe with enough complete failures people will learn.

I haven't bought directly from steam in a while, only buy humble bundles for the $1 tier if I really fancy them because eh its only a dollar.

But humble bundle did a lot of indieshit cancer sales.

once every blue moon they have something really good like the Capcom bundles.

I'm either seeing double or you are a massive faggot.

Try harder. Anyone into ASMR would know that ASMR didn't even exist 10 years ago.

Not new enough to think fifty sages and HURR DURR BAD THREAD doesn't look wildly out of place