GameCube Thread

ITT: post gamecube games.

Random fact:

This is the Bomberman: Act Zero of Custom Robo when compared to the rest of the franchise.

why did it happen

bump

whats up with anons on Holla Forums?

bump

What a game. Much as I love DS and 8, Double Dash has to be the objective best in the series.

In what way? Is it shit compared to the rest of the series, or is it because of it's story? Because you better not be talking shit about the GCN Custom Robo.

Probably art style, it looks similar to Act Zero but not the other Custom Robo games.

He means it as in it's dark and edgy compared to the rest of the franchise.

GET OUT!!!!!!!! FAGGOT

bump

I fapped to that Dark Alliance poster.

shit audio

is giftpia any good?

what the hell is that baldur's gate game?

As a wymon and essjaydubya that Dark Alliance box art triggers how fat and ugly I am in comparison.

I think it was on the original Xbox too. Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2, they were among the best RPGs on that system.

it's just BG:DA alternativ box cover

image with timestamp please, also, boobs or get out.

actually it's 'Hack'nSlash' game and the best was Champion of norrath for ps2
damn you pcsx2 for not playing it

Ah see I'm a tranny as well so my tits are all hairy and my big feminine cock is distracting too.

pics

is it good or just another 'enix' trainwreck?

Stop.

It can be good with friends. It can also be annoying as piss with friends. If you have more than one person, you don't get a moogle to carry your chalice that lets you explore more of the map. So someone has to carry it the whole time if you want to move and not die from poisoning, which means someone might not have as good of a time playing because they need to constantly switch between attacking and picking up/dropping the chalice.

Also, personally never a fan of grinding for random drops to get better items combined with dungeons getting harder the next time you visit them. It makes getting better stuff a pain in the ass.

i like it.

the worst RR was for N64.

It is indeed pretty dark and edgy compared to the toy styled previous games.

It's still a great game though.