Nintendo censors an interview

Good to see Nintendo localizing interviews now so that we're shielded from the evil japanese and their boozing ways. Also great that they're protecting us from being triggered over implying that only men played games during the NES era.

Nobody cares

not clicking but
Didn't they have a console preview where adults were using drinking cups on an apartment flat party

sage for no webm

How long until Nintendo starts twisting interviews to make it seem like developers in japan are openly for twisted and mangled translations of games? You realise a "slightly tweaked" or a loosely translated translation of an interview or a statement is just a half step from straight up making up shit? If anything, this is exactly what everyone should care about. The context in this case might make this seem like it's trivial but who knows what they might change next time.

It's Censored Gaming. They deserve the views but here's a webm for your stupid ass.

It seems like total bullshit that is in line with Nintendo nowadays. They'll keep doing this bullshit and NoJ won't start reigning in NoA until they start loosing money. And that will probably happen after another console after the switch repeats the WiiU cycle.

You need to go back, Nintendo shills.

Jesus Fuck

sir, can I help you with something?

What were you saying when NoA were taking out boob sliders and covering outfits in games?

Are you for real?

>>>/suicide/

Nintendo needs to be gassed

I was protesting them because they were changing games, not dumb interviews

And the translator for the interviewer is doing the same process of censoring everything for a family friendly audience like NoA does. This mentality is spreading throughout all of Nintendo so if you want to deal with this problem you will have to accept the fact that everyone at Nintendo is pozzed.

Why do you think it is that not every link on Holla Forums requires archive.is? the point is to make sure the cancerous clickbait sites or "journalists" don't get the clicks but other places like nichegamer for example does get them. It's directly enforcing better quality.

I refuse to believe you're this much of an idiot.

You'll have more luck trying to argue with the Overcucks.

I can't wait for the day that shitty company goes under, it's long overdue.

Why am I constantly forced to care about nintendo

you could say that for every major vidya company nowadays

maybe we were the idiots for even bothering to reply

Seriously? Localization isn't good enough for people anymore? Fucking spoiled pathetic kids. Localization looks great, stop being a spoiled fuck. "Ooh, localization is the new censorship now, I can barely see whats going on, I need that transcript!" Fucking kill yourself.

Holy shit are fanboys so un-selfaware.
All this ass hurt faggots saging.

There is literally nothing wrong with localizing interviews. We can't be culturally appropriating everyone and everything! It's 2016!

i just keep hoping they'll lose enough money to change their practices or disband NoA, but that shows no signs of happening.

Because wordfiltering YT does nothing when 8ch supports embedding from YT. That aside, as someone who values actual productive labor, I am of the opinion that no one who makes videos for a living deserves a goddamn thing, regardless of their politics. They aren't primary sources, they aren't entertaining, and just like the "journalists" you pretend to despise, they feed on attention and clicks. I can get all of that from Holla Forums, ad-free and using substantially less bandwidth.
It's Mark hopping on the bandwagon of GG's political consensus. Any improvement in quality is purely incidental.

Ok now this is just too obvious

Why are you so upset about Treehouse putting out quality products?

Nice bait faggot.
Filtered.

No shit fucko. That's literally what I said. My point was that there are people that produce good content and those who produce bad content and the point is to encourage good content. Please tell me how you would've gotten this information without the Censored Gaming video.

Why are you posting on a video game game board you goddamned nigger?

Love you too.

your post had some problematic language but no worries, localized it for you
love, NoA

So are you going to do anything about it besides preach to the choir?

got eem

got eem

got eem

I can think of reasons for both sides of the argument but what I can't think of is why this thread exists. Yes, there has been some really shoddy and borderline criminal localization over the years but this is just petty.

I'm pretty sure both of those posts were sarcastic.

You act like this is some earth-shattering revelation. Nintendo lost my business years ago. This is small potatoes compared to previous transgressions, so this isn't changing anyone's mind. Either you got fed up with their extreme censorship and trashed them, like I did, or you overlooked it and bought the new Pokeymans, which means this doesn't matter to you either. So the video, and this thread, are completely pointless.

I've stopped buying nintendo products. The fact that no one in the nintendrone bubble cares about getting a censored product, a lesser product, or the implication that an adult can't handle a bikini or a child is incapable of handling a bikini is very sad. Holla Forums has retarded high standards most of the time so bullshit like this is called out and Holla Forums asks for a better product but I imagine grown ass nintendrones defending this not really having enough self-respect in themselves to want respect as a consumer.

So was removing costumes, boob sliders, and head patting modes. It's only going to get worse with time.

If you don't think that please explain bravely second

you're not wrong, but here we are

FUCKInG WEW

It's like you completely glosses over that and focused in on the petty part.

This thread exists because
VIDEOGAMES
SURPRISE, YOU'RE POSTING ON Holla Forums

What video game are we discussing in this thread?

BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT!

We're discussing a videogame company you braindead shill

people wouldn't do the criminal localizations if they knew they wouldn't get away with the petty ones. We've seen Nintendo continue to get worse and it should be called out and stopped now while they're "petty" before they become criminal.

technically balloon fight and how it makes a great drinking game. But if you're implying this doesn't involve video games or can affect this at all then you're dead wrong.

What do you gain from us not talking about topics like this?

Nah fam, previous guy said vi-de-o-ga-mes. Stay on point.

There is nothing wrong with changing the small stuff that really is inconsequential, for example; the drinking comment I can understand since drinking in nipland is different from say, uk, france, usa, russia etc, in those countries advocating that this game is better when drinking isn't exactly professional. Changing father to parent doesn't actually change the fact that he's a father, it's just a different nuance which are completely lost in translation anyway.

NoA is the equivalent of those autists who rewrite ero manga with their own stories featuring Billy and Sarah. NCL should just do all translations in house and make NoA solely a publisher. I'd love to see 90% of those fuckers lose their job.

This is an interview concerning videogames or the industry that is on point.
I love how no one gives a fuck about Webm threads with no videogames or off topic waifu shitposting but as soon as someone says anything negative about Nintendo we get the Nintendrones saging and claiming it isn't vidya.

Nips drink all the time its considered common to go down to a bar after working a dead end salary job.

It was minimal when they took out costumes in bravely default. Then they took out costumes and endings in Bravely second
It was minimal whey they took out an ass slap for r.mika's super in SFV. Now they've been pulling DLC out the ass and have been caught installing root kits.
Fatal Frame 5's costume removal takes out an important element in the story because it involves sexuality.

It's always "something small"/"WHO CARES" at first until the bullshit continues to pile on. Look at NISA an all the shit they continue to do with censorship and see how the path of censorship goes if we just go "were okay with it"

downsage negated :^)

bump

bump

Not saying they don't but when you consider how differently the west treats it, I can understand why they would want to appear more professional about it.
that post was not meant to be taken seriously, check his post history
No, just no.

I couldn't care less, loli should burn.

I'm out.

You better

So whats new here?

it is, Nintendo is god

Japanese*

NoA doesn't do translations, they outsource to other companies and then Treehouse has creative writers who "localize" the translated script.

Who's the fuckhead I need to slap for this shit?

Nintendo has been doing this since the late 80's. How young are you faggots nowadays anyways?
STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS
Other options is shit on anyone who dies. Optional of course, cause I hope you are adults.

I don't understand this retarded logic.
Can you help a retard understand.
So you're saying that people should not buy their products but not discuss why they should not buy their products?
I'm just really struggling with this one, bud.

And stay out.

you should remove some of those checkmarks from pc with all the people using windows 10 these days

nintendo
cancer company

sony
cancer company

microsoft
cancer company

VR
cancer company

ubi soft
cancer company

EA
cancer company

valve
cancer company

kickstarter
cancer company

patreon
cancer company

twitter
cancer company

facebook
cancer company

clinton and co
cancer company

german gov.
cancer company

msm
cancer company

youtubers
cancer company

plebbit
cancer company

you could say that for earth

They just keep getting more and more anti-consumer, it fucking blows my mind. They censor the few games they have that won't suck, add memes in all the other games and now they're banning people who buy their games early. Fuck, are nintendrones literally addicted to getting cucked?

It's cyclical, you dumbass.

A couple years of muh morals and a couple years of depravity, on and on and on.

The SJW's now are getting pushed back stronger than ever even by the normalfags. The titty vidya are making a comeback.

It looks like censorship is still growing when it shouldn't be with no signs of stopping.

Unless you have proof otherwise or an exact date when all this bullshit stops.

I hear normalfags say nigger on a daily basis, what are you on about?

Add 4am threads to the mix. But agreed with your point about hypocrisy in >>>Holla Forums

seriously question, what do they gain from it. Every company not just shitendo.

how does what you hear in public stop video game censorship?

what are you talking about? theres 1-2 dozen posts saging with >not vidya.

Man, Ive always loved Nintendo. Theyve been the only ones left besides a few like Taleworlds that still make actually good games and not cinematic bullshit. But Ever since Fates and Iwatas death Ive become more and more disillusioned with them.
Honestly Ive just about lost any hope for video games as a whole. Bannerlord at least looks spectacular and I can always pray for a UNIELst home release.

you know what man? i don't blame em.
i don't fuckin blame em at all.

one of the dudes there says, in an interview, he would love for fathers to bond with their kids over this game.
nintendo changes it to 'parent' to conform to our horribly PC society.
i get it, man.

don't get me wrong, nintendo is trash. i'll never forgive them for this region locking bullshit that's caused me so much grief during the first couple of years of the 3ds launch. but i can sympathise. the poor fuckers had to go so far as to censor their fucking interviews? that sucks.

Encourages more people to be cucks pretty much so that when the company gets criticism, they'll be ready to defend.
>science shows fathers are the worst parents because they like to yell at kids and beat them up

Yes also the faggot 4am special snowflake threads.
It's everyone's duty to either ignore or shitup those threads as much.

Which is my point nigger, this is vidya, they know this they just dislike that its anything critical of nintendo.
You see the same when someone makes a thread criticizing Nintendo or splatoons.

To perfectly fair Sonyggers do it as well when anyone criticizes BB.
No one fucking plays Xbox so I never see those niggers.

PC faggots may be obnoxious but at least they are halfway self-aware to not slurp down Windows 10 and its shit heap of flaws so they're not as bad.

I have to agree. I don't care.

Because I've already decided never to purchase anything from this fucking shit company again.

Fuck off.

NES games were censored back in the day too. Japan censors western games as well, including this gen. You some sort of activist or something? Top kek.

In the freaking video:

Maybe when they finally die a good company will buy their IPs

But there are no good companies left

it will be Disney

Reminder that you will never ever learn moonrunes.

Fuck you nigga, I am. I can even understand the part where they have "localized."

Business is business my little cuck. ;^)

I know what ya mean, since I heard that the European version wasn't censored to the extreme and is superior localization-wise. NoA, well, lets say they're the reason why I'll buy my games used mostly and I won't defend Nintendo when some guy accuses them of being "Virtual babysisters, that guard our feefees."

It doesn't happen overnight, the SJW grasp on this market is still strong but it's slowly becoming irrelevant even to the "games are EXPERIENCES" crowd. Sadly some companies are fucked from the inside and it will take a serious flop or two (and thanks to No Numale's Sky we are already seeing signs of change) to make the kikes in charge aware of the shift. Nintendo for example should just exterminate NoA and create a new Nintendo of America whose only employees are japanese workers and one guy who knows english, even better if the guy himself is japanese.

Drinking alcohol to socialize makes sense, because Nintendo is a children's game company, but father to parent is just downright despicable.

I wish I was Nintendo. I could get away with anything while still raking in cash.

It's just a bit disheartening to know that even though they haven't gotten a single penny from me in a decade they're still alive and scheming. One day they'll collapse and when that day comes you better believe I'll be on the streets celebrating.

How fucking new are you?

The guy gets like 5-15k views a video, tops. You're autistic as fuck.

Nintendo America is fucking stupid. It's time for you to learn Japanese but Nintendo as a whole is stupid. It's time for you to leave them to bankruptcy.

Autism

Getting mad at a toy company for adjusting games from a different culture into a very different market is a waste of time. Its always been like this. Their target is families and kids, manchildren who still play pokemon are already 100% committed consumers who aren't going anywhere. Why change tactics? Plus the undesirables are the ones localizing since anyone with half a brain would stay the fuck away from that industry off self respect. Even if you tried to change it from the inside you're battling against a women majority. Good luck getting head patting or skimpy outfits past them without being labeled a workplace rapist. Turns out wanting original nip versions means you want to fuck underage kids, since that is apparently the only reason you would want the original.

Can't win. Learn Japanese.

Go back to cuckchan

>>>/gaschamber/
Apologist niggers need to be gassed

remember when games weren't developed based on reactionary statements aimed at manufactured sociopoltical movements?

No

nintendo being a shit company stop the presses

>Can't win. Learn Japanese
FTFY

Keep burying that head under the sand

Autism

YAY! MORE HALFCHAN REFUGEES OUT THEMSELVES FOR WHAT THEY ARE!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Somebody call the news, this is groundbreaking. Seriously user, video games, and like wise movies, books, music, etc. are all dictated by the cultures and tastes of the era. That is why games are infected by politics, same as every medium. The only one media not affected as strongly is music, but even then, most music is largely affected.

"Orwellian" doesn't even describe the new age we are going to live in soon…

Only if Trump gets assassinated

Autism and shit anime

Thank god we can pirate all current gen Nintendo stuff. I ain't paying those kikes a cent.

What happened with the anime Tay that was supposed to be included in that? Does she actually want to gas the kikes in-game or did they lobotomize her too?

And he won't. Pence is the most extreme right wing possible. Pray the gay away with electrotherapy? Nobody would kill Trump and have that instead

This is straight up kikery, holy shit.

You know the trick is to offer piracy of all their products physically and online while teaching and boycotting the games EVERYWHERE. It's been done before, and Nintendo, like many others, only react defensively by embargoing the product to location. Active participation in piracy is the only way.

Premier was just that, another "Augmented Reality" public stunt.

Any non-faggots give a shit?

No?

Okay then

Nintendrones actually live and breathe this line of thinking as a way of life. Neat.

wew
don't come back

That thumbnail makes it look like Pewee got his foot crushed by his bike.

I give a shit because this basically confirms peoples' worst localization fears. I mean, if they can't even let "drinking" through a small interview, then there's simply no way any games are going to get localized properly.

Has Disney made any new videogame recently? I remember enjoying them quite a lot back then.

To be honest there's barely any new strong competitor that could benefit from that. I'd rather see companies like Konami or Ubisoft go under and get their IPs be sold to a bunch of newcomers.