Everyone Dies

The entire cast dies at the end. The blonde princess dies way earlier. Apparently one character does not die because they're actually Shiva or something.

cool

Kill boston or nuke your son

Tell me more.

let it begin

I only tried FFVII once and I hated it. I don't give a fuck about FF, so can someone confirm this? I just want to shitpost spoilers around.

Spread this shit like wildfire.

A new salt revenue?

But Trump mines are still at full output.

There's always room for expansion

we need diversity in our salt mines

Gaming press is covering it. I read a summary, it sounds like they had no idea what they were doing.

It even has Hillary

I guess we won't see a XV-2 huh?

This feels especially brutal for FF though.

Huh, I wasn't planning on playing this, but, I can't help but feel frustrated at this *probably bullshit massive spoiler. Fuck you, OP.

Why is Sasuke in FFXV?

THIS! DO IT NIGGERS!

who cares? the game plays and runs like garbage , besides SE will milky it to dead so expect some "NEW ENDING" DLC crap in the future.

Thanks OP, now I'm actually interested in the game.

This, I'm going to make sure to buy it now that I know about this twist.

Hello, newfag. Lurk much longer.

if everyone dies then how are they supposed to milk the series? im actually more interested in getting if what you say is true

Holy fuck I thought this bread already got deleted right off the gates, bump it up boys! hue

They'll have Lightning walk out from behind the screen onto the heavenly stage and push a big golden baroque button on the ground with her feminine high heels as camera centers on her naked thighs. Then the button will flash red and they'll all be resurrected after three days and see an image of perfect goddess for a moment before the new plot starts.

I have an MP4 of the ending and final dungeon in both Japanese and English I got from Mega. I tried uploading it last night but it froze on 100%. Is anyone here interested in having it? I don't know where I can drop it off, but if anyone here can upload it, that would be great.

Try again or webm it.

A part of me has to question why bother scrunching and rewriting everything to fit into one game, if you're going to make sequel(s) anyway.

Been waiting 10 years, this won't stop me, I have a game to be disappointed in. Also if this is true then I saw it coming from a mile away since it makes the most sense even durfing the Versus XIII days.

Meh. Are people going to be mad because this fagfest was spoiled? Specially after the Trumpsalt. Now they're salty because muh Hillary (alledgedly) won muh popular vote.

DYKE SPIES

So it's FF7 preretcon?

I guess I'll give it a whirl when it comes out.

MAKE MORE MINES

before spreading this to create salt mines i would like some proof or confirmation

we need a source, and then we need to compact the ending into something short and sweet that we can meme

You think that's bad, I've seen someone lose their shit because someone else "spoiled" the first season of an anime in the comments sections for one of the later episodes of its second season.

why would anyone read comments for an episode they haven't watched? holy shit

Doesn't everyone "die" at the end of FFXIII, then come back to life with the power of etro?

What's stopping them from making a sequel with them coming back to life

Some dumb shit was watching the second season before they watched the first one. When he was reading the comments for the episode in the second season someone was talking about shit that went down in the first season.
He thought that the second season wasn't a direct sequel to the first. Though he was technically correct the animu was Utawarerumono it's still fucking stupid to watch them out of order.

speaking of this i have to finish watching the second season of it, i kinda liked the first one and the game
and now i gonna leave the thread before you spoil it

If I recall correctly, everyone becomes crystal because they completed their purpose or whatever, which doesn't matter because they straight up murdered the nigga at fault for it all. So then they all un-crystallize immediately afterwards.

Or something.

ok user

If you actually cared you should gone offline already since S-E traditionally spoil the shit out of their games themselves if you don't actively avoid them the last few weeks beore release.

For fuck sake, IIRC KH2 had its final boss final form in the Japanese prerelease-commercials for crying out loud.

I barely payed attention to XIII's advertising yet when I played the game I felt I had seen everything the game had to offer through the very few clips I had watched. Square dose not give a shit about spoiling there entire games before release.

but calling bullshit on everyone dying unless there is some asspull to bring them back. There are assets to reuse man.

There's also a time skip, so they can fill in the rest with episodic releases and DLC.

If you can farm spoiler salt in this place Holla Forums is truly lost
Excluding the reddit threads that is

So obviously this thing is going to sell because of the name and fanboys, the question is will it sell well enough that Square will consider it a success? And if it's NOT a success then how will that affect how they make JRPGs in the future?

No.

Upload to the vola?

Also, in more positive FF news, WoFF is fantastic, especially since you can fast forward through dialogue and turn off voice acting.

Eh it's alright. I like the lore about the Exnine Knights. It is clear they intend to expand on that.

That's different. At least when it comes to Final Fantasy.

Anyway, the story doesn't matter to me. Is the gameplay good?

How do you know?

Maybe he was just taking a nap.

No. Imagine FF12 presented as if it was KH2.

Calling it right now, season pass has a DLC like broken steel from FO3.

Well, I don't know about KH, but I did actually like FF12 a lot.

IZJS to be specific. I never played the original. Being able to choose classes appeals to me.

That actually sounds pretty good

t. OP the lying faggot.

Come on, now. His dad works at Square Enix.

Why would OP's dad lie?

One thing I don't get with spoilers, why do faggots get butthurt over the ending being spoiled and whine about it when they should, I don't know, think about the journey/how the ending happened.
Endings make no sense without context, so why get mad? I'll get spoiled and just shrug it off, play my video games anyway. Getting mad at being spoiled is just retarded really.

The more important information is that none of the narrative makes coherent sense and the entire game was made assets first, like all less FFs. Expect this to be FF8-2.

Because there might be an important twist in some part of the story you wouldn't expect and be amazed in the moment when you realize what's happening, or a tense moment where a character may or may not die could be completely nullified due to already knowing what happens to the character in the end.

But if they die they can no longer be a boy band.

Everyone but noctis dies offscreen.

Oh boy, how did you live through the boston salt party?

Yeah you're going to have to spoil me with something else, I don't give a fuck about this game.

The villain is an effeminate man.

OVER THE LINE

IN AN JRPG??
NOW THAT'S A TWIST

salt party when?

Am I supposed to be surprised that the worst example of the JRPG genre is still the worst example?

Only thing worse is its fanbase.

Is this a joke?

yeah they complete take their risk/threat/personal stake of doing the entire journey at the end. FFXV could just do the same damn thing, except undo everything they did in FFXV at the beginning of FFXV-2.

I'm expecting an FFXIII all over again

Normally all the events in a journey will build up to an ending. It is the culmination of everything the character/group has gone through to build themselves up from where they started up to that end point to help them conquer it. And ending should not just an ending being some small side part that someone phones in like most AAA games today. Mass Effect did it terribly, Asura's Wrath did it perfectly(or pretty fucking well).

Cool.

Nobody in the group die at the end of PS1 FFVII. You could argue that everyone in Midgar dies, but who gives a shit.

And nothing of value was lost.

the first, the bestest

Except they don't.

Hey OP I think people on Steam should know about this amazing ending. It will be just like Fallout 4 all over again. Don't give a fuck if it's on PC or not tho so w/e.

and he gets a tumblr drawn over his face.

How do we generate salt? twitter?

Cool but isn't a bit too late to generate salt? Just asking.

why would you fucking spoil this shit faggot

Don't aim at a specific site. Do it everywhere.

I don't see why people get upset by spoilers. It's the journey that matters.

I spoke too early

but the whole fucking journey is nullified if some dumb fucking neckbeard says "hurr durr here's the ending SO TROLE LOL"

Spoilers: You all are going to die. Woops. Did I spoil the ending of your lives to you???

you're in the wrong hobby
read a book nigger

I'll bet the ending is either the world is save or some good shit happens after the big bad guy is defeated, or there's a cliff hanger leaving the possibility of a sequel. Most stories end similarly, there's hardly any variety. Even if the ending is where everybody dies it's not anything special.
I think that stories like the ones in Steins;Gate handle it's endings well as any ending it's endings are based out of many possibilities from an infinite number of timelines.

Lets ruin 2016 even more for the leftist scum. Spoil this garbage game all over the internet! Lets do it!

Damn, and here I thought Holla Forums wouldn't bother with this game. At least the Persona 5 thread had the courtesy to not spread spoilers outside of it so I guess not everything is ruined. Might as well join the salt mining, if you figure out how you want to spread it, I will be there.

Got anything higher quality? I can't even tell who these people are, one of them looks like King Regis which could get people to claim it's just a nightmare sequence, or the villains parading his corpse because holy shit, they need to be evil. We need better material.

Why would spoiling this game make leftists mad? If anything, feminists will be against this since they didn't change Cidney and she still looks sexy as fuck.

Not saying we shouldn't get the salt, but it ain't gonna be feminist salt.

Because it's Final Fantasy and faggots latched onto the series because muh FF7. Even though the majority of them have probably never even played it. Actually, thinking about it, that might explain why so many of them are desperate for an FF7 HD remake.

they wouldn't play the remake either. it's just an excuse to draw more fanart and get tumblr upboats.

Of course they didn't play it. Otherwise they would note all the shit that would piss them off like the cross dressing sequence or the cat fight on top of the cannon.

Wait why would spoiling XV get them mad when they don't actually give a shit? Your making no sense user.

We will get our salt from FF fanboys don't worry be they leftists or otherwise. The posers are not going to lose there shit if you spoil it for them cause they give zero fucks.

They exist? After a pretty bad game like XIII got two sequels? And after they decided to go full fujo bait instead of half, with a KH style combat, except worse? After a dev cycle of ten years?

If anything, 13 as anti-fujo and went hard with the lesbianism.

thats a shit meme, I didn't nuke boston and my son died of cancer

It is, but I meant with XV being full on fujo bait.

Yep. A couple of half decent spin-offs probably numbed the pain that main series has been shit for over a decade. Plus I have actually seen people that liked XIII and more that say XIII-2 was an improvement (yet to meet anyone who admitted to playing lightning returns though). Never underestimate how much bullshit a fanboy will put up with to deny how much there series has fallen from grace.

You spent at least an hour before your combat was just hitting auto attack and then using items occasionally. It was only at the very end of the game when it started posing a decent challenge and becoming something remotely decent. That isn't the sign of a good game, that is a shit game and anyone defending it needs to play better JRPGs to get some taste.

Is the car OK?

Gotta give them credit for having the balls to kill off the whole cast, I can't wait to harvest the salt form all the FF fanboys I know though double-dipping too because of the Trump win I literally told them 2 days ago to curb their expectations because no matter how it comes out hyping it to high heaven will mean it will never live up, but they won't listen, and this won't be the last time they do it either

no matter what you think of XIII you have to admit that 13-2 was an improvement for better combat and better characters and story, although still not a good game, way better than XIII.

Wheres the proof?

Finally, someone asks some real questions. Seeing as how the car can transform into a fucking jet, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to worry about. But this is just me being optimistic.

there is none, its probably an exaggerated simplified and untrue version of the ending like "kill your son or nuke boston" that isn't actually true to get ebin salb :DD

It just feels forced compared to some games like No Mans Sky.

Its already confirmed that this girl dies.

I watched it in some video an user posted a while ago. She gets stabbed in the stoumach and bleeds out

I've seen people here who have said XIII and its sequels were genuinely good games.
Obviously they were mercilessly bullied for their opinion.

Wasn't X-2 about a dead character

Just like X

Thats just one bit confirmed then. Though I'm surprised they managed to do that in a teen rated game, if they actually show a character bleed out.

Is the rest of the game okay though, or is it a "wait for a discount" type of game?

Better question is, what kind of underage retard would watch chinese children cartoon shows in the first place?

No. Tidus' revival was incidental to the plot, not integral to it.

No. The car auto pilots. You aim it down the road and it does the rest.

I thought she drowns because of Leviathan. Her bleeding out is just coincidental.

kill yourself

I suggest you get a copy from a friend or pirate if first, try if for yourself and see if its you cup of tea. But from what i saw from that hour of gameplay that guy done, i wasnt impressed at all. Its a definite wait for discount for me, and i am more forgiving than the average Holla Forumsirgin.

She got stabbed in the stomach for fucks sake. You could see the blood on her clothes. Im surprised she even managed to cling on to life for the duration of that boss fight.

Yeah but then she does the bullshit magic that lets Noctis fly, then everyone but him drowns.

Fuck I hate this game already and it isn't even out. I'm gonna go play FF5 with all the jobs unlocked from the start.

So basically you actually play games instead of shitpost? Getting back on track though, I guess its to be expected for the game to end up in this state because of how long its been in development hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually stopped caring and were more worried if they just wanted to make their money back.

I just don't fucking see how the product we've seen took ten goddamn years to make. The main quest is ten hours long, and none of its particularly technically impressive.

You've probably already come to the conclusion that those 10 years weren't spent in the dev rooms

From what I hear the game was put on hold because of FF13 needing more attention when it was just known as Versus 13, they switched engines because 13's engine was only meant for hallways and nothing else, they switched focus from PS3 to PS4/Xbone, it's a miracle the game even got made at this point.

It's not 10 hours long though, is it? That's pretty short for an RPG.

Well let's actually go through the history of this mess. This was original FF vs 13, a KH style spin off of 13 announced immediately after KINGDOM HEARTS FUCKING 2 came out. It's original trailer was Noctis flying aboot with magical floaty swords. Clearly that concept lasted.

Seriously? That's about as long as just the prologue of Persona 5.

I fucking hated the Platinum Demo so thanks OP.

This sounds both fucktarded and HOLY SHITTING DICK NIPPLES-worthy at the same time, though. On the other hand, I have no good expectations of post-Life Is Strange SE, so I don't expect the ending to be anything more than some Distorted Travesty 3 tier bullshit.

As someone who never played enough of FF12 to make a fair judgement, but played KH2 and didn't really like it's pseudo-CUHRAYZEE/RPG nature, don't get excited.

Wow what made Sqeenix decide to put in a happy ending?

What the fuck do you mean by Prologue? What would you consider the prologue of, say, Persona 4? I assume you mean from starting a new game to the first day where you can do whatever you want, after Chie gets a Persona?

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

Yeah, took me about 8 hours in P5.

Why is everyone shitting on a game that isn't even out yet? Wait until people are actually playing it before you start criticizing it. This could be the game of the decade and you'll all feel like asses for shitting all over it before you tried it.

Next you'll say Kuja was a bad villain.

It is out. The whole game has been streamed by multiple people. It's shit.

If this game was anything like Type-0, it'll have a "True Truer Truth Ending" where everyone is lalafell-happy.

Type-0 was actually mechanically interesting though.

gee I wonder

At least we know this is a fucking shill thread with this amount of newfags.

Only as DLC.

Seriously they annonced a fucking Season Pass for a reason.

Type-0 has interesting mechanics but the game also kinda fights against you using those mechanics.

Like how Summons are effectively useless since RANK REWARDS means you can't let even a single member die and IIRC they are ONLY usable on missions and not free-time, They were fucking ridiculously powerful if you deiced to replay missions with Rem (Who is fucking broken if you stop giving a fuck about ranking, Dat free recastable Reraise) though since the EXP gain they have is fucking crazy.

Speaking of summons, what does Chihuahuabuncle actually do in XV prope anywayr?

Yeah, you obviously play jrpg

This isn't even a good yaoi game. At least Xenoblade let you get Shulk and Reyn in their undies.

You're trying too hard. Bam, now which flag do I use when someone's my bitch?

Good

I was so disappointed when I equipped it to Fiora and nothing changed.

You need to get your eyes examined.
It's from left to right : Iedolas Eldercapt, King Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Nyx and Ardyn Izunia is sitting on the throne on the background.

Every game does this
The entire cast dies at the end when you stop playing the game

Hey look, it's NWN2 again!

That's more disturbing then funny, these people need some serious treatment.

If I don't buy the game and don't play it ever, did they even exist in the first place?
This is Spec ops all over again.

spike doesn't die, the entire series is a hallucination induced by whatever the fuck those butterfly things were in the movie, none of it was real, the warpgate tragedy never happened, Faye isn't a time-traveller, and viscous is just some random snackbar

*tips reality*
*becomes God*
HOL UP

This is all you need. Going any further ruins it.

I think the flopping will be funny enough, and I doubt many people will be upset but there could always be salt

Try to ignore it. OP is always a failure at something.

I got a spoiler for you

IT'S SHIT

God damnit. If that's true, then I've gotta play this game.
It's about time a FF game gets a proper violent ending. I miss the 90s when everything was hyper-violent and cool.

King Kong dies at the end.

Spoken like a true underage

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

it's almost like they changed the way she looks over the course of 3 games as a response to her being unsympathetic and 2-dimensional

Shuyin was an unsent of some form or another and the person that Yevon's Zanarkand was "half-remembering" in the form of Tidus, even if in effect Shuyin was just "evil Tidus".

Have you done your homework yet, kid?

Holy shit, both Boston Salt Parties were glorious.

Bemused.

Yeah well?

Russell lost his eye sight and will never ever draw again.

From what I heard on /loli/ that it wasn't as bad as he first thought.

He'll just have to draw in braille, dipshit.

Best reply

Can't wait for the media to fellate this game for being amazing. It's basically a walking/auto-driving sim in an open world (which eventually becomes linear) with bare minimum thought to gameplay.

They already love it, and no one mentions how easy it is to play the game. It's literally hold button for invulnerability/hold button to win.

No preview mentions that. Everything is about how it's lovely and looks and sounds amazing.

That's one of my main worries for 15. I honestly don't give a damn if they all die in the end if the story is at all coherent. Trying for an Aeriths-tier surprise is retarded and part of why 13's story was an utter mess. The story just needs to be coherent. The era of Shimaladingdong twists should have ended a decade ago.

My other main worry for 15 is the combat system. It looks like Disadea/KH. Will there be actual customization and depth to the combat system or is it press x to win? Even KH had combos and Disadea had customization.

don't worry, it's not press x to win
it's hold square to win
ahahahaha

It's worse than either of those. Say what you will about the story and character designs, those are actual games, action RPG fighter hybrids in one case. This is a series of cutscenes with some walking and QTEs.

Many Greek drama spoiled their endings with the use of prophecy.
The problem is a lot of writers today build their whole story around some plot twist.
You're surprised only once and then there's nothing left to care about.
It's really not much different from using jump scares for the purpose of horror.

It did, followed by a decade of "everyone dies, nothing good ever happens".
I think that's also on its way out, thankfully.

Optimism is in fgt

No, everyone thought she would win even abroad that's why there is so much salt

The only peoples plans that are going well are ours

I just want a game where the shit I do actually matters.

Because uh, you know, the Sasuke is only one of the most generic character archetypes in Nipmedia?

They called for the SWAT teams to raid people who spoiled the ending of a DLC of a videogame.
Then they went on reddit and typed "you're really sad and pathetic you loser virgins".
Simply normalfags.

Glorious salt though.
Holla Forums 1 - 0 normalfags

Pretty much this. Master tragedians knew how to evoke tension and viewer engagement even when the audience knew exactly how everything was going to end. Stories that rely on "gotcha!" moments to provide depth to an otherwise pointless and boring plot need to go back to their highschool English class

*writers. You get my point