WHAT IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST HACK IN HISTORY?

Now listen closely
Here's a little lesson in hackery
This is going down in black history
If you wanna be a hacker
You have to be chased by a cop on the block

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4B-RCkZNdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want 90s style Matrix hackers back.

Not this shit. Not… Blackers.

you had one job OP, one job…

BUT HE'S GONA PULL THE BIGGEST HACK IN HISTORY user

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND user
THE
BIGGEST
HACK
IN
HISTORY

HE'S GONA HACK THE INTERNET SO HARD
HE'S GONA HACK THE GOVERNMENT
HE'S GONA HACK YOUR MOM GET IT I'M HIP AND COOL
GUYS I HEARD ABOUT ANONYMUS LETS MAKE A GAME ABOUT THEM BUT POC PEOPLE ARE GONA LOVE IT
BIGGEST HACK
IN
HISTORY

The only hacks involved in this are the devs and OP

webms on steroid

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ME user
HE'S GONA HACK
AND HACK
AND HACK HIS WAY UP THE INTERNET
HE'S GONA HACK AND HACK AND HACK UNTIL HE GETS THE BIGGEST
FUCKING
HACK
ON
THE
FUCKING
PLANET

does this nigger even have a 10 meg pipe?

HE'S GOING TO HACK THE FUCKING PLANET BRO

YEAR THE HAXERS CAME TO BE
AND IN THE FINAL MISSION HE'S GOING TO HACK BACK IN TIME TO KILL HITLER
AND THE FINAL FINAL DLC BOSS THAT YOU GET TO FIGHT IS THE EVIL SUPERVILLAN RONALD DUMP AND HIS EVIL HACKER GANG AND YOU HACK HIS PLANE AND IT CRASHES WITH NO SURVIVORS

NO BUT HE HAS A 10 GIGANNIGGER USB

M e m e h a r d e r f a g g o t s

I just hacked my copy of New Vegas for 180 times
And apparently people so hacked the Skyrim into oblivion they turned it into Illusion game

YOU
GUYS
DONT
GET
IT
DO
YOU
ITS
GONA
BE
THE
BIGGEST
HACK
IN
HISTORY
THE GAME IS GOING TO HACK 60$ OF YOUR CARD AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE HACKED

LOOK AT THIS NET
THAT I JUST FOUND
WHEN I SAY GO
BE READY TO HACK

GO

HE'S GONNA ⒽⒶⒸⓀ YOUR FUCKING ℙℝ𝕆𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕋𝔼 DUDE
HE'S GONNA MAKE YOU HAVE ĦȺNĐS FɌɆɆ ØɌǤȺSMS THEN TURN YOU GAY
THEN HE'LL 𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖪 YOU TO TAKE HIS 乃乃c BECAUSE IT'S ⑵0⑴⑹ᵀᴹ

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me

local hack = superElite.hacklocal random = math.randomlocal hackCount = 0while not world.hacked do for i=1, #world.people do local target = world.people[i] if hack(target.computer) then local amount = target.allMonies target:removeFunds(amount):laughAt(taunts[random(0,#taunts)]) me:addFunds(amount) hackCount = hackCount + 1 end endendlocal worldMessage = hackCount >= #world.people and "get rekt" or "fug"print(worldMessage)

fuck that got me

I liked back when the first game came out and there was all that footage of bugs causing people to clip through the floor and you could just handwave it saying he hacked the road

That's Sunset Overdrive levels of trying too hard to be hip and with it

IS THIS THE NEW HACKER CALLED
CHAN?
ARE YOU user?
ARE YOU THE REGION?
WILL YOU FORGIVE AND FORGET?
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PATROLEUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

UR LIFE
UR BACK ACCOUNT
UR FRIENDS
UR WELFARE
UR WAIFU
UR XBOX
UR PS4
UR PENIS
UR MOM
THIS POЅГ
>HAↃKƎb

He is going to hack the voting machines to make sure that Hillary wins.

You can call me m8phius.

H
E'
S

G
O
N
N
A

H
A
C
K

T
I
M
E

A
N
D

R
I
G

T
H
E

E
L
E
C
T
I
O
N

F
O
R

B
E
R
N
I
E

I'm going to hack the patriarchy and there's nothing you can do about it

HOLY SHIT MY WINDOWS 10 TOLD ME THAT I JUST GOT HACKED THIS IS REAL GUYS
THIS IS IT THIS IS THE HACK OF THE CENTURY

RED HACK OR THE BLUE HACK?

SHE CAN'T WIN BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN
H
A
C
KED

Can they hack my vape?

MY
WIFES
SON
WILL
LOVE
THIS
GAME
I'M GONA BUY IT FOR HIM

hakd

I'M
GONNA
HACK
YOUR
WAIFU

Can they hack my flip flaps?

I'm hacking Holla Forums right now

What if I told you they were the same thing?

I AM GOING TO HACK YOUR WIFE
IF YOU ARE READING THIS
IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE

HACKED

Guys I just want to say that hacking is bad and no one should ever hack someone.
Hacking is
just
plain
wrong

I A M G O I N G T O H A C K Y O U R W I F E
I F Y O U A R E R E A D I N G T H I S
I T ' S A L R E A D Y T O O L A T E

I was trying to write with corrupted text, it worked on test, but not here

I'm going to hack ur email account

get gud

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GOT HAXED

SEND ME A DOSE OF HACKS FOR SKY BASE 1

guys they HAVE
haked
battlefield HUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN
youtube.com/watch?v=U4B-RCkZNdI

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

why does he wear the mask?

How else can you become rich? Plus money has a lot of fibers, which are good for you.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED HACKER

Because he's a straight white man in a cis-hating world

HOLY SHIT IM DONE
I'M LITERALLY DONE
I CAN NO BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
I CAN'T EVEN
I JUST CAN'T

No one in San Francisco is straight

GUESS WHATHACKED

hhE ALREADY DID
#HACKED

NAH BRO
HIS SEXUALITY GOT #HACKED

journalism is a joke

Didn't know the image was hacked 3

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rape apologist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Social Justice 101, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on r/lolicon, and I have over 300 confirmed instances of saying "check your privilege". I am trained in being overly offended and I’m the top SRSer in the entire social justice blogosphere. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord. I will call you a neckbeard with persistence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, cis-sexist pig. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of differently-abled, ethnic, transqueer womyn across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the AC360 investigation, *aggot. The investigation that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your erotic subreddit. You’re fucking privileged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in arguing with shitlords, but I have access to the entire arsenal of please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)m and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your privileged bigotry off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sexist” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will passive-aggressively type fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cis scum.

I need you to hack me up that source bruh

nig

ok, I got this from a hack website

A Small Hello

Hi
This is very minimal "hello world" HTML document.

copy paste into your notepad and you will hack the entire world

WE

W
U
Z

YOU FUCKIN ASKED FOR IT BRO
PREPARE TO BE HACKED
ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ

HaX0rZ
a
X
r
Z

Ok, you have hacked my benis I'm gay now.

S H I E T
H I E T S
I E T S H
E T S H I
T S H I E

How can we make peace with all these hackers?

All you gotta do is buy Watch Dogs 2™, user!

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I'm a hacker, who should I hak?

get a job you hippie

IM GOING TO HACK YOUR NANOMACHINES MR GUVERNOR

Don't make me laugh, son. Now, come here and let ol' Mr. Armstrong show you a thing or two about manners

Follow Guccifer's way

haha
you are not strong enough for my
haxing skills

FUCK THE LAMINATI MAN
i'M
w#WOKE

DOES THIS THING HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON ITS FUCKING FACE?

No, it's scars from the great hack of 2001.

Dont hack me please

I'm hacking you as we speak

Nice thread faggots, it would be a shame if someone were to hack it. HEHEHEHEHE

DON'T WORRY I HAVE MY HACK SHIELD ONE

Why is she so perfect

wow fucking thanks you nerds this thread just hacked my computer!

Is that Jim Sterling?

It's Sterling's wife

WE WUZ 4CHAN 'N' SHEIIIIIT

Holy shit, you need to calm down with the autism there.

But he's gonna pull the biggest black, stopping the drumpf virus and installing linux he might even speedrun Ocarina of Time! NOONE CAN STOP HIM!!!!

tfw my sjw brother told me it's "totally awesome game and realistic in terms of politics and sheiiiit"

I see you're 4chan, I'm 4chan too

I'd tell you, you are retarded and to take the Z pill

is that dirty sanchez in the webcam?

BUT user **DIDN'T YOU HEAR?*
=HE'S GONNA==
HE GONNA
THEY WILL
PULL OFF
=PULL OFF THE BIGGEST HACK IN HISTORY!==

GOING AT IT BOSEE!!
WATCH ME DRIVEL, WATCH ME SHAKE!!

He's a gay jew.

(checked)
or Jim himself, honestly they both look like that these days

NOIGERRRERERERER

hey guys what is up?

HACK MY ASSHOLE, YOU SWEDISH CUNT!!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SWEDISH MARIA!

SHUT UP AND GET HAXXED BOIIIIIII!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

This is the shittiest thread I ever read.

quiet boi and open up that anoos
you is a about to get hacked wide open

Saved

Are you calling me a nigger?!

Not everything is about you, John.

This game may be the biggest hack job in history.

Here's the webm

One story line I liked from this watchfags is that there was a politician who was manioulating social media feeds to win an election. Just like Hillary was doing.

i initially read that as

ya fookin' wenker

man that's a thing i haven't heard of in a while

An election in a completely uncontested congressional district

shut up Luther.
This fucking wanker just insulted my honour.
The rath of my haxking shall come to full play!

Holla Forums, I'm JIDF

The biggest hack in history was this shitpile's writing

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY NETWORK

Hmm that is a bit weird I didnt notice that at first.

I was just like 'cool this Thruss guy is meant to represent Hillary'.

No im talking about the storyline where they found information that a politician was manipulating news feeds from the 'Invite corporation' which is meant to parody facebook.

Obviously this is referring to facebook manipulating its news feeds to promote Clinton.

This is one of the best threads I've seen in A while. Th҉anks Holla Forums҉.

FUCKING HACKERS

HACK THE PLANET

o-oh.

A huge military conflict could've been avoided with the D, but no. GAYS CAUSE WARS!

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE HACKER NUMBER ONE
YOU HAVE TO DITCH YOUR POOR WIFE AND SON

Before leaving the matrix neo was some guy holed up in his room who only left to go to work and pretend to be a nice guy, all a cover for his hacker stuff

It was pretty realistic: if you gonna pull some shit then you better keep a low profile

Going around being a noisy faggot is how dindus get arrested for trying to steal chikin nuggs from a drive-thru

Which is what real nogs do before socjus sanitizes their stupidity and makes it looks like oppression

Because a retard doing retarded shit is oppreshun, apparently

And now we know what kind of fucking retards this game was meant for

FUCK MY BANK ACCOUNT JUST GOT EMPTIED OUT

WE WUZ HACKAS AN SHET

They can't hack me
My grid is protected by shape memory alloy keys
That will work, right ? RIGHT ?

OY VEY, GOY! DONT HACK MY SHEKELS!

Niggers aren't really big on subtlety

I got Norton, bitch

bro

but do you have the pro version?

Yes
I pirated it with my super hack skills

A game where you put Sean Murray into a gas chamber can't be all that bad.

What's the music on the first weebum
Also memes aside I legitimately forgot how much I really liked Sandstorm.

tfw heard and liked Sandstorm when it just came out and it's been a constant pain to tolerate since then

Cheeki/10

lol he was a loser, just like the rest of the RCC. EASTERN CHURCH BEST CHURCH

NICE TRIPS MY DUDE
fuckin' jews

Surely there are bigger hacks out there? What about Adam Sandler or Mike (the hack fraud) Stoslaskakaka

Peter Molyneaux

I doubt any of you are real hackers
My IP is 127.0.0.1, go on and do your worst you LARP-ing faggots

Fucking disgraceful.

Jesus fuck user this thread is no longer safe

robbie has cancer

So what was the "biggest hack in history*? Save me the trouble of having to wiki the ending.

WE ARE WATCHDOGS 2
HEY
Just follow my scripts, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
NAW NIGGA DON'T TOUCH THAT

Is there a more annoying character in video games.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LIKE
A REAAAAL HACKER?

I just about punched my screen so I guess not.

Josh is the most hackerlike of the group, seeing as he's actually autistic or some shit.

Probably from playing too much modern vidya
Hope that nigga gets better tho.. Wish Cancer could be transferred so he could give it to Anita/Zoe/John Flynt instead

Was the first watch dogs like this shit? I pirated it and didn't get past going to your sister's birthday because it was so shit and ran at 3fps posting random pic because my meme hard drive is unavailable

What the fuck, the girl with the scarf really reminds me of that chick from mr robot
Is that why the game was made? A shit game inspired by a mediocre show?

GIT GUD AT HAXING CP YOU WANKER

She's ugly as shit. If she stood up straight she'd look better.

That's kinda the point. The mc also would look like a male model if he didn't spend most of the show looking like a sociopath junkie. The bitch is his sister, so she has to look the part.

Now follow my moves
And sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound
*Nog 3 trips alarm, dogs start barking*
NO! Don't touch that!

Cops be rejsis yo

This whole thread is golden well done Holla Forums

It's all a part of my plan son

What are you, some kind of a racist?

I HAVE NO CYBER-SCRIPT AND I MUST HACK

Too kino for your reddit taste?

This joke will be made every time this shit game is post.

I bet you think borderlands is fun.

So this shit is already out and we still don't have a meme name to call it, we should start trying Mine are probably all shit, it needs to be funny and similar to the original

Dogfart 2.

Electric Boogaloo

What's the DLC gona be?

Pozzed Dogs 2

r/movies is just the place for you

kekshed

I thought we had agreed on Watch Nogs

To be fair in online competitive FPS games a FoV modification in a game where you can't modify the FoV otherwise would really be an unfair advantage over the other players

Though of course any respectable multiplayer FPS game has a FoV slider

Joke's on you I'm on a library. You just hacked the state, not me.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct answer

I watched this and now I want to die.

To be fair to the Watch Dog series…it is rather difficult to try to make realistic hacking into something exciting enough to be a game that isn't just one big puzzle game that you play and pretend to "Hack" things.

I mean, the big asspull of the first game was that everything you were hacking in the city was connected to some central city-regulating computer system.

I'm not sure why you guys get all shitty on this game series for its "hacking" stuff. No worse than what hollywood puts out as "hacking" or a "hacker".
In the end, its just a game where you're meant to rely more on fucking with the environment to get your objectives done than just straight up running and gunning.
If it was someone using magic to make shit explode or whatever then nobody would have an edgelord problem with it.

I have contacted The Cyber Police and there is nothing you stupid goyim can do to stop my shekels from flowing via the banks of the Rothschilds!

user why

But can he
HACK
anime into reality?

Gona preorder the game just so I can die in agony.

Low tier b8 m8.
The game was shat on because of the graphical downgrade, because of the middle finger to the PC platform, because of the shitty AI, because of the shitty physics, in short: because it was a shitty GTA clone.

Morpheus at least didn't act like your typical ghetto nigger. His skin colour never even came up.

I TRIED TO HACK THE DOORS TO THE FBI OFFICE BUT THE DOORS HACKED ME BACK
WHAT DO I DO?

no

Check those quads of course.

Show them your sick numbers.

nice hack big guy

Use those sick quads to hack back.

I SHOWED THEM MY NUMBERS, BUT THOSE FUCKING PIGS THOUGHT I STOLE THEM EVEN THOUGH I DINDU NUFFIN
NOW WHAT

I'll help you out
Hold them off while i hack these doors open!

Crash their hacks with no survivors

Escape to a safe location and hack that doors shit back
Also make sure your legs aren't broken

while that is somewhat true, the races of the people freed from the matrix were important, at least to the first drafts of the script.
The idea being that non-white people would be generally live in disadvantaged ways and thus would be more ready to accept a possible escape from their current reality, not necessarily into something better, but just have a mindset more conducive to wanting to just "break free" so to speak.

That's right boyos, the whole marxism white privilege bullshit goes back to the late 90's.

Step aside, big guy. You gotta show them you're in charge here and assert your dominance by taking on a powerful stance.
Then, when their guard is down, you hack them right in the face, crashing their agency with no survivors.

seems legit

OH FUCK

You dumb nigger, never run Revelation locally!

But wait why is the camera shaky as if it was hand-held but it's held too tall to have a human behind it?

I decided to check the steam page for the lulz. I am non lulin

Usernames:

HACKING THE STAIRS

Why would there be an extremely cramped room right besides stairs?

Becouse noone cared who he was when he didn't wore it.

THE TIME I BOUGHT BREAD

well be careful there.
One of the original picks for Neo was going to be Will Smith.
But Will Smith decided that Wild Wild West was going to be a much better film for him.

"There are records that indicate I was born"

how dare you?

Reported

fere nces. historical re ntain hi
fere nces. histo s. histo ain historical re
fere nces. historical re ntain hi
fere nces. hi is nces. hi is e nce re ntai s. hi is e . histo ain historical re
fere nces. historical re cal re ist nces. hi s. is nchistori ist nc istori iorical re cal cal re i histo nceto re

t. alberto

Why would this be a no-no? Maybe someone does indeed love JEEESUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

obviously they're islamophobes

gain brouzouf

Nigger its unrealistic enough that she isn't a fat fucking cow, you think a hacker girl would be hot?

I hate to break it to you but we are already living in a cyberpunk world, at least in the first world countries.
Not only is our government essentially run by the giant corporations within the systems (which are basically like nations themselves) but the laws are constantly put into the opposition of people and the benefit of large organizations (companies) again and again.

yeah but we're still a few years off from sweet military tech being released to the public

Its the other way around retard, if you go to rio's slums right now you will find a kid living in a shack with no a/c, no insulation, no fridge……..but a laptop and a smartphone with cardboardVR

Plebbitards think cyberpunk is all fancy tech shit, you don't get that cyberpunk=low life + high tech

Don't worry though, when the debt collapse happens we are gonna be cyberpunk just like the brazillians are

The perfect title.

What's going on?

so what happens to that fat chick? did she dies or what?

REPORTED

I guess that means r/movies don't like shitty comedians who stopped doing comedy but continued to do comedy movies as paid vacations.

Cheap b8 m8.

Please don't tell me that was actually a thing.

Astounding.

No not quite.
The main cornerstone of a cyberpunk setting is the corporate domination of everything.
Where corporations are essentially like feudal warring nations against eachother and actual governments of actual nations are just tools they use to leverage themselves in these wars.
The big consequence is that the 90% of the population not in high enough reaches to actively participate are getting unknowingly conscripted and controlled through legislation, laws, etc that keep them being unwitting pawns in the system. Bricks in the wall, cogs in the machine, components on the circuit board.

i'm sorry

NO

Are you sure about that goyim?
Mind if I take a jolt at it
I can take a jolt at it, I bet you 6 million euros it can be done.

My Profile Pic
What do you say?

thats actualy one of the funnier scenes if you can believe it.

Jontron for VA of protagonist of whatchdogs 3
quick, come up with a name for his character

All my proxies

this nigga crazy

Kill yourself e-celeb worshiping faggot

The only way this game would of been good is if this was the main character and he was dead silent through the whole thing, communicating solely with emotions displayed on his mask.

^hacked tbh

Dem niggas got BLACKED

the biggest hack of the history…

We already had one of those.
Obama

my proxie

hack these repeating digits

ha ha budy i lik hak to
do u lik hak?

And so he did.

I bet this game was inspired by Cory Doctorow's cucky book.

This is the best thread in a really long time.