Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ley go ov your wideology *sniff*

ok muke

What does this contribute

Nothing hence the sage

shitposting while saging is still shitposting.

*are

fuck off chomsky

Her big fact to back up that Trump supporters are racist is that some statistic showed that they are largely unaffected by immigration yet they hold an opinion about immigration?

Tuck destroyed her. Can't Cuck the Tuck.

Why doesn't the admin add no millennial threads to the sticky?

Conservation of angular momentum has nothing to do with the shape of the Earth.

hE WOULD'VE WON IF HE WENT AGAINST GEORGE WASHINGTON

sHADILAY YOU KEK

see

No SJWs

Fuck Fat People for next suit

we should buy this for muke's bday

who wants to make a kickstarter? Let's call it "Help Muke learn how to read"

Ich schwör immer diese rechties, lutscht meinen ausländer schwanz

MSM = FAKE NEWS

BUMP THIS IF 56 DEAD IN TERRORIST SUICIDE BOMBING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT TRUMP TWEETS.

>aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html

True to his mission, Amalek has historically tried to destroy the Jews. The first traces of Amalek are found when they fought against the Jewish people as they left Egypt circa 1300 BCE, attacking the Jews out of pure hatred – Amalek lived in a distant land and was under no imminent threat (Exodus 17:8-15). Amalek resurfaced later in history, in a battle against King Saul (1-Samuel ch. 15). Again, Amalek arose headed by the wicked Haman who commanded an attempted genocide against the entire Jewish people, as recorded in the Book of Esther.
So what happened to Amalek after that?
Sennacherib, the King of Assyria, circa 500 BCE, mixed up all the nations (Talmud – Brachot 28a). When he conquered a country, he would take a large segment of the population and send them to other countries. This caused confusion among the population so they would never be able to muster enough strength to cause a rebellion. In this way, Sennacherib was able to retain control. Many of these peoples intermarried with each other and their old nationalities became mixed together. Amalek also was mixed in at this time. This means the identification of a particular individual or group, as Amalek by the means of genealogy is absolutely impossible.
Does Amalek exist today?
The story is told about the great Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, the revered spiritual leader who lived in the Old City of Jerusalem at the turn of the century. When the German Kaiser Wilhelm visited Jerusalem in 1898, Rabbi Sonnenfeld refused to greet him. He explained that the Kaiser exhibited the classic signs of Amalek (a tradition passed down from the Vilna Gaon).
Shockingly, the Talmud (Megillah 6b) identifies a nation called "Germamia" as the descendents of Amalek.

trumptards BTFO

Guess he didn't want to bonner anymore amirite.
brb kms
Anyway, that's kinda sad desu.

Who fucking cares, all that matters is that he did absolutely nothing to stop jobs from leaving the country and has done fuck all to grow the middle class
Liberal fucking retard

oh yeah, you sure showed me with your anecdote.

No need to even attempt to disprove anything in the OP (because you can't) or crack open a history book (because you're wrong)
Better just rely on your forced bravado and faulty anecdotes, that will show me! (it won't)

Quick, Better leave the thread and bury your head in the sand again while screaming aobut how superior you are, as all atheists do when proven inferior. Your culture is trash, your moral fabric is sociopathic at best and your overall views are heavily apathetic/dependent on government/people.
Atheism IS THE BLUE PILL.
You ARE the jew.

It can't be disproven, it is fact.

and after he recovers, they'll throw him in jail for 40 years kek

We're like you, Achmed, just un-cucked.

…also guns. bitch.

delet this

As has been known for decades, the FBI are /ourguys/ and the CIA are generational Marxists. There is a schism in the permanent government which is why the house needs to be cleaned.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI

don't ever talk to me or my manhood ever again

I didn't vote. You're all idiots if you think Fox News is your friend. Bill O'Reilly was even shilling for amnesty a couple days ago. ""Moral obligation to legalize illegals after the wall is built."" You're a fool if you don't think Tucker is just as bad.

I'll take "Live in white rural areas and never encounter either" for all of my money, Alex.

Why do whites need gangs?

WE RUN THINGS

Trump won the election and you're shill ass is still on this board, he's going to win in 2020 again by the way. #MAGA

Please come
I'll give you my penisGirlfriend

We are paying, but America is getting fucked right now and losing supremacy on the world. You're going to downfall, because Putin intends to destablize western world.

/fa/ here wondering w2c those t i m e l e s s Warby Parkers

thanks bill gates

Genetic diversity is strength

Godspeed frozen Ted

aside from all the terrorist attacks, youre here. why are you here? why are you going to non muslim countries? i bet its for money. thats the only reason ur here. greed is not something i admire

The isle of man is a crown dependency not part of the uk
Scotland isn't an actual nation state

I'm absolutely ok with this.

Ana or Huma?

Who would Holla Forums choose?

This guy get it. Germany will be a paradise for extremist since they are ok with sharia law.
Congrats germany you are a better sharia zone than UK now.

The fuck is going on in this thread?

I don't like shitty american burgers, I like bacon and egg burgers from the fish n chip shop

Let's not forget the DINDU NUFFIN every time Hitler or Nazis are mentioned.
Holla Forums's always been racist, but it was rarely that particular kind of autism years ago.

It's all a joke.

hell on earth as the global economy implodes and governments turn to war to keep their populations under control

Because a bunch of tribes are not the same as sovereign countries.

I'd actually love this for my birthday.

i can socialize, but i just dont want to

(OP)

Yeah ya minda

Heil Hitler

What is your screen name?
What do you play?
post proof that that graph is yours or fuck off forever, also sage

Orthodoxy is gaining support in the UK amongst Protestants and Methodists fed up with the PC lefty bullshit coming out of their Churches.

How's the weather in your colon? Stinky I assume.

What about his personal friend dennis hastert?

Now, up in the North, we have President Lincoln who suspends the writ of Habeas Corpus without Congressional approval. Anyone who speaks out against that is arrested and held without trial. Congress says "No, no, this is OK because we want it." Lincoln emancipates slaves ONLY in the South (Tennesee and good 'ol Kentucky are still rocking the automated farm equipment until after the war), then burns down Southern infrastructure. He pins a medal on Ulysses S. Grant for winning an inconsequential battle with several times more losses (just throw more conscripted men away. Eventually they'll run out of ammo!). He then proceeds to gets shot in the head. Now he's a hero who wanted to end slavery and anyone who says otherwise is evil.

And now you know the truth about the American Civil War. Thanks for reading.

The retarded pol bot is right, though.

This sounds intriguing. What do you mean?

Sorry ur not not normie drumpfkin :)

Go back to your filthy favela, fucking monkey

Shhhh… flatulets either are dumb on purpose, or too dumb to reason with.

I lived in the rust belt.
Walmart is shit.

Factories can be okay. More money duh.

hill shills BTFO!

Yeah I agree. Get this kike shit away from babies

I thought an Ukranian would be more wry to russian meddling in elections

The Swan study is thought by some to "suggest that male reproductive development in humans could be affected by prenatal exposure to environmentally relevant levels of phthalates."[34] Authors of a 2006 study of boys with undescended testis hypothesized that exposure to a combination of phthalates and anti-androgenic pesticides may have contributed to that condition.[35]

In contrast to the Swan study, an earlier study found that "adolescents exposed to significant quantities of DEHP as neonates showed no significant adverse effects on their physical growth and pubertal maturity."[36] This study, however, examined children exposed intravenously to phthalate diesters, and intravenous exposure results in little metabolic conversion of the relatively nontoxic phthalate diester to its more toxic monoester metabolite.[37]

In November 2009, Swan et al., in the International Journal of Andrology, in a paper titled "Prenatal phthalate exposure and reduced masculine play in boys",

"… suggest that prenatal exposure to antiandrogenic phthalates may be associated with less male-typical play behaviour in boys. … [and] … suggest that these ubiquitous environmental chemicals have the potential to alter androgen-responsive brain development in humans."[38][39]

A scientific review in 2013 came to the conclusion that epidemiological and in vitro studies generally converge sufficiently to conclude that phthalate anti-androgenicity is plausible in adult men.

is that daniel bryan