Overwatch: Fuck you, i play Sombra in competitive Edition

Seriously, why do people hate the cancer queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcc9d9qkpkY
youtube.com/watch?v=nRNWZDnoIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=xufMAIbes10
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud54pdmLcyo
youtube.com/watch?v=awUMRxrOY-I
tf2classic.com/
8ch.net/v/res/11300450.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it when people say that the image of a gay with aids playing overwatch is false, they never produce evidence? Is it because they are lazy, shills, or are trying to cover up the fact that faggots are disgusting beings?

What?

Do don't know about the gay aids Lucio main?

No and I don't care.

The better question is why did you care about this enough to bring it to another thread?

Because I didn't see much in terms of proof that it was false.

You didn't answer his question at all.

LOL

So is Mercy good for competitive again, after her self heal buff? I haven´t tried her out since the patch.

That's 4chan, a different website.
OW is still shit though.

wtf is wrong with pic 2's crotch

Just believe it's a pelvic curtain, and not a bikini.

So anyone got any other ideas/tactics for playing as Hackerman? I know there was talk of her being used more to pick off low-health enemies and keep a bubble of safety behind enemy lines.

Overwatch a shit.

your post a shit

Same exact thing happened with Ana when she first came out, everyone was convinced she was total garbage and raged at everyone who used her, then she got some minor changes and all of a sudden was a mandatory pick in competitive mode. Same thing will happen with Sombra, she'll be hated for a month or so, then she'll lose like 20 rounds on her SMG but get a shorter cast time/cooldown on hacking or some shit and all of a sudden she'll be a mandatory pick on every team.

wew. i knew it was bad but this is something else.

Hope you're paid to be this retarded son

A joke at this point left in for no other reason but that.
Close examination shows none of those shots were taken while the reticle was over her
Extremely large hitboxes meant for people to get used to the bare basics.
Can confirm was cheating.
Patched out.
I give you this, unless it was patched out already, in that case you're misinformed.

You mean the hacker clips which were at least 5 months old, or maybe the ana clip which doesn't show the discrepency between teammates and enemies with her aiming?

New bait please.

Saw a bunch of old ones. Which ones are new then?
Also

I had this happen to me on that russian map this free weekend, you lying sack of shit.

My mistake then, I had done multiple tests myself and couldn't do it on that staircase or others.
I guess congratz on your luck of the bullshit.

You know instead of being a faggot about it you could bring it up to Blizzard and tell them what happened and see if they fix it.

What a silly missed abortion you are

ikr? What a faggot, letting people know what a piece of shit this game is, and what lying faggots the players are

Shills cant hide behind their paywall now that there was a free weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lcc9d9qkpkY
six minutes on you stupid faggot

and?

I bet you were the kid who ran around with the soccer ball held by your elbows because the teacher's rules say "no hands". Just because just because you technically can doesn't mean you're not a rulebreaking faggot, faggot.

Whenever you think blizzdrones can't get any more retarded, they prove you wrong

I don't see anything proving it true either, burden of proof is on the one making the claim.

Not that it matters anyway. The entire point of the claim is to make an association fallacy, so even if it were legit it still only proves the one posting it is retarded.

fuck it user, fuck it

wew, another quality blizzard product for only the truest of gamers

Well fuck I guess every game ever is shit then.

The only redeeming feature of sombra's design is the skin tight bodysuit in her legendary skins.

Is this retard serious?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRNWZDnoIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=xufMAIbes10
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud54pdmLcyo

Hey, newsflash faggot, clipping errors and forcing yourself to be able to go out of bounds is a thing that happens in most 3D games. Is Mario 64 now suddenly shit because you can do all of that in-game?

and how about instead of crying about them autistically you report them so that they do get fixed, potentially?

Is 7c23f0 f3f6e0?

Him desperately trying to defend this piece of shit went from funny to pathetic real fast

Stay mad, redditfag.

nothing brings me more joy than making blizzdrones sad

Hi shill

Too bad I'll never be sad and too bad I'm not a blizzdrone

Normalfags? It's the only ones I hear talking about the game.

Hi reddit.

Hi reddit

Prove you aren't a blizzdrone, blizzdrone

I bet he didn't buy Overwatch, unlike you.

Hi reddit, enjoy the counter sage

Prove I bought Overwatch, blizzdrone

Cool argument, enjoy the bump. How does it feel that no matter how much you scream and cry that Overwatch threads will never be gone from Holla Forums? Really hurts your autism, doesn't it?

Just stop posting. Every time you post I'm going to bump the thread.

Does my soul good to see these threads being used as the shitposter cumrags like they always deserved to be.

heh.

wew

It's always more fun when it's just one person doing the defending.

heh, nothing personell keeedddddd

Pic of you?

wew

I could be a SJW tumbrete, and know what ??
I would still have more dignity that you.
And know why ?
Because I don't play Overwatch.

sage isn't a downvote, newfag.

You type like a newfag.

So?
No ones using it as a downvote

Why did it matter if >>11280714 forgot his sage then?

He bumped the thread by accident and wanted to make people here aware of that.
How is this hard to comprehend?

So?
Nobody cares, only redditfags would think people care.

youtube.com/watch?v=awUMRxrOY-I

Then why are you using it then if it's so important that you shouldn't forget it?

The last refuge of a defeated user.

The last refuge of a defeated user.
Why are you making posts that are off topic?

What a redditfag

And you could just hide the thread, nice tumblr cartoon, btw

i cant play competitive during the free weekend

And you think being a sage is a downvote faggot will make it go away?
uh huh

played this for the first time today, pretty mediocre and disappointing game, especially coming from Blizzard. Bums me out that this is the standard we've begun to accept now, people pay full price for dated F2P tier shooters wew.

also the amount of politically correct diversity in it was annoying and forced, but I guess they're trying to appeal to a wider audience. had fun overall, but wouldn't buy

What? Most of the characters are either white or Asian. How is that "politically correct"?

fuck all this shitposting i just want to talk about video games

Of all Overwatch's flaws, the diversity is the one thing they got right. It's diversity of nationalities, not diversity in one nationality. It'd be politically correct diversity if Tracer's victory pose was facing Mecca or if Reinhardt were a nigger. Stuff like that.

Way to admit you use sage as a downvote, redditfag.

Right?

Sure but it's also the right of the board owner to ban those who ban evade :^)

the dyke girl being one, the fact that there's probably 50% female characters to begin with

i guess im not used to this genre, but it came across as forced to me. it's really the first diversity game I've played, I've stuck to ancient PC shit and early 2000's stuff for most of my gaming

that's one way of looking at it. between this and battlefield 1 ive been jaded lately

I tried this over the free weekend holy shit it is so god damn boring and overrated, TF2 does literally everything better except Pharah can be a bit more interesting than the Soldier in terms of air game, though still with a decisively lower skill ceiling.

The art direction in particular is horrendous, how the fuck are there 3 slim purple chicks out of a character roster of 20? Blizz needs to read Valve's guide on character design, though obviously Valve should too because of the stupid michealtransaction shit. Overshill is so bad that I'd rather play post-hatpocalypse TF2 than it and that's saying something.

Get a load of this faggot

What dyke girl? There aren't any.
What does that have to do with political correctness? Hell assuming you meant Zarya when talking about the dyke she's a anti-robot integration into human society racist and for legitimate reasons, as her country was invaded by them. How is that "politically correct"?
Define "diversity game" because it seems you're using it pretty liberally to just describe things you don't like.

Battlefield 1 is an example of the wrong kind of diversity.

Pharah takes more skill than Solider any day.
How new are you?

zarya is a dyke

Proof?

short pink hair

Do you feel in charge?

Are OW threads usually this fun?

yeah zarya. okay that's interesting lore.

what I mean by diversity game is adding characters for the purpose of an agenda rather than what people will actually want or like. the fantasy aspect of the game makes this less necessary criteria, but like I said to the other poster, in the case of Battlefield 1, more than anything these choices come across as historically inaccurate and more of an effort to appeal to the masses than to actually contribute to the overall game.

a dyke character or a black guy on the cover of a WWI game ruin the level of immersion for me because all i think about when i see these characters is either it's inaccurate or someone deliberately made that character model to be inclusive

God damn you're so new

You realize that's an incredibly vague definition, probably on purpose, right? Not to mention Overwatch doesn't fit that definition at all.

No, they're usually hugboxes full of waifu and metafaggotry with any dissent being banned.

Mark isn't even the one deleting and banning shitposters right now, you god damn newfag. Lrn2use the board log.

How does it feel to lie like that?

The fucking state of Holla Forums

The fucking state of (you)

it's a pretty solid definition describing a specific scenario that happens in the development of a game. you're not disagreeing with me, you're just arguing semantics.

When you have to resort to stealing the design from a failed game like Street Fighter V you know you're shit.

You need to go back

I'm arguing semantics because under your definition if some guy decided to make every character in a game an Aryan blond haired, blue eyed ubermench that Holla Forums would cream themselves over it would qualify as a "diversity game" because the person added them for the purpose of their own agenda.
Today I will remind (you)

what is it about ow that brings out the super autistic neckbears?

ebin

Blizzard

yeah, and it would be a shitty game, so the definition still works

But it wouldn't be "diverse" though, since it would be all the same character. That's my point.

Blow it out your ass

How did you get that from my post?

everyones using this stupid haircut nowadays

putting a black guy in a WWI game or a cast of 50% females in any FPS is the equivalent of dedicating three levels in a WWII game to the bombardment of Fort Stevens or the battle of Los Angeles. it would add nothing to the story line, but because the developer really has an interest in those events, a huge amount of resources that could be spent on other aspects of the game went to that dumb shitty uninteresting waste of time.

it drags down the game on two fronts, one being that resources were wasted, and on another for trying to push propaganda instead of just making a good game

Yes, we're in agreement

this thread was shitposted so hard that the vol bumplocked it rather than deal with it anymore

Should be the case for every Overwatch thread tbh

Okay and? Another Overwatch thread will just be made when this thread hits page 13.

fixd

but why though, it's awful

true

Her Mar skin is the only one I enjoy on her, the rest look awful
Guess they fit the character they're on then, we should have gotten a robot over her

Can't talk for any other people, but sombra's side mullet is a byproduct of those neural links on her head, the ones that could pass for hairclips or whatever. She's basically gone hackerman/JC meets grievous.

Really we could just compare this to Dwarf Fortress, because we KNOW Bay12 is completely overrun with fucking faggots to the point where they've successfully managed to influence the developer into making gay fucking animals. Not only that but they are set to a ratio that's literally unsustainable because he'll believe anything the libshits tell him.

Of course Holla Forums adores the game to the point you would get even more shitposting than this thread if you made one against it. So you know, just because the playerbase includes the worst cancer it does not necessary make it a bad game. Even obvious SJW influence doesn't make it bad.

And of course let us not forget DF is a pre-alpha early access game with more bugs than Big Rigs and most of them will never EVER be fixed.

Really the only reason Overwatch gets the hate it does is because people love to hate Blizzard. They want to hate Blizzard so much that they'll take any issue, no matter how tiny, even if it's already been fixed or is absolutely ubiquitous to the genre or gaming as a whole, and convince themselves that it's a thousand times worse than it actually is. There is of course no arguing with these people, because they are lying to themselves in order to ignore a truth they can't accept. They are thinking and behaving exactly like the SJWs they think they are fighting.

Cool theory

Would have been better if you weren't objectively retarded

You know, the thread would actually have LESS shit if you 15 your old autists didn't bother responding to the shitposters.
But what do I know right?

Explain yourselves Overfags

1. Never play her offensively if you haven´t got a translocator sitting on a hacked healthpack. Otherwise you are dead in the water.
2. Go for weakend targets, your wallhack is extremely useful for that.
3. Use your EMP when the enemy team is crowded and fighting against your whole team. 4. Don´t let anyone convince you that Sombra is a bad heroe.
5. You should play her on defense and King of the hill maps exclusively. She´s actually kinda bad on the attacker side and i would chose rather any other dps in this situation.
6. Learn to aim for the head. Her dps is rather weak, but you can still finish off weakend targets extremely fast, if you aim right. She also has way better weapon accuracy than Tracer which makes her better in midrange fights.

I think that´s all.

Then talk about videogames. Just filter and ignore shitposters, like we did in any other thread. Seriously, what´s so hard about this?

Honestly you don´t need to change anything about her right now. She already is on the verge of being op. But this community seems to hate every new heroe out of passion for some reason. Seriously, i never have seen a heroe getting so much hatred in competitive, not even Hanzo or Ana.

Nice argument, cumguzzler.

It's mostly Omnics doing the work there.

meh

Simple:
And that's how the first omnic war started.
Lucio is a survivor of that war, and Symetra was a general of the Unga Bungas

DEEPEST LORE

Remember Bastion?
Week later
Week later
Rinse and repeat with pretty much the whole cast. Except Hanzo, Hanzo was always the go to default for shitters.
He's actually pretty fun to play as, I wish people used him properly.
Just drop a Sonar Arrow every now and then, for fuck sake.

Barely any replies
I though you fags just wanted to discuss the game, top of the catalog or not.

I can't get back to 1900, the game keeps giving me a quitter when I am near 1850, and it usually gives me a streak of 3 or more losses after that.

Maybe you should play skill based games then instead of playing a game so casual thats literally a gamble regardless if you're playing well or not.

My problem right now seems to be people quitting when playing "competitive" mode, Blizzard hasn't figured out a way to curb that problem, no one else can fill in, there is no way to reliably keep up with one less person.

A good Hanzo is a fucking nightmare. I had Hanzo´s on my team who carried all on their own, but on other times, they don´t hit a single thing, though. I think this whole "Meta" discussion is retarded anyway. If you´re very good at a certain non meta hero, then you will be far more efficient if you play this heroe instead of some other heroe "who is in the meta".

There's a point though where your increase in performance due to playing a non-meta character is outweighed by your teams decrease in performance as they waste time bitching about your choice.

This whole matter could be resolved if people weren´t so goddamn stuck up their own ass and would give other players with non meta heroes the benefit of the doubt. But then again: The people who flame the most are also the worst players possible. I have played this game in competitive for hundreds of hours and i have never seen a single flamer who was actually playing good himself. Especially the people who flame you to death when you pick sombra are especially braindead. They tend to be the suicidal Reinhardt, the Reaper who can´t score a single kill or the Ana that keeps sniping the enemy instead of healing her own team.

People were discussing the game, faggot

Hanzo is fucking easy mode holy shit dont call him a sniper.

I don't think anybody calls Hanzo a sniper, even if you're playing on console

The game calls him a sniper for some stupid reason.

Guess this makes her a SHIT-LORD!

Exploiting weekend plebs with Pharah's rockets, and jump-boost was the best part of the free trial.

Umbumplocked
For what purpose?

So people get to post OC

I want to violently blow up shit with Junkrat

I have to from time to time.

You have to die

The only one scene where I get consistently good results with Sombra is solo/duo queue KotH maps. You keep the most popular health kits close to the point hacked and finish off low-health stragglers. Earned gold medals in kills pretty easily that way.

I'm actually pretty sure it's because it's easier to do art-wise and it's acceptable as a "punk" haircut for girls that's still appealing enough to get away with. The less hair cards you have to manually place as an artist, the less z-sorting fuck-face problems you have and the more time you can put on making other parts look good.

I think he just messed up the incidence of gayness (it was something like 10%gay 10% bi 10%asexual) and was doing that anyways because he wanted to. It's been scaled back since it caused a lot of problems with animal breeding (aka all your expensive livestock refusing to fuck productively) and people complained. It's also really easy to just delete from the game if you want to do that yourself. Even easier than making the female dwarves have beards like they're supposed to.

Look Riot I don't care who how fancy you think your latest character splash art is, I'm not going to play your shitty game.

wew

I hate this shit

I blink or straight up recall in situations where If I dont do it I will die, and I still die all because of fucking ping. I know its ping, because offline I can do it fine and when im on the giving end of those situations against a different player whos playing tracer, they can get out of it fine.

The thing about Tracers blink is that it only worksif you're playing against retards. It's pretty easy to memorize her last movements, and when you turn around, bam, there she is. Headshot.
There's some better ways to use blink. For instance, when you fall down from some place, hit a guy a few times (maybe bomb if you have it) and then re-wind. You'll be back up there, and he'll be looking for you on the ground.
Fall down again, hit him a few more times with the surprise and then either dash out of there or finish the kill.
I especially love to see Tracers who run in a straight line, get hit, rewind and then wonder how you lined that headshot.

The more i play the more Sombra feels, and i hate to use terms from the genre, but more like a "jungle ganker" than a "attacker". Run around and hack stuff, fuck up a hanzo or symmetra, run in fear from a mei or junkrat.

Trouble is i join a match and you get a rank 20 or lower account -usually a tween screaming in french or german over the mic- who pics her instantly and then uses her as a direct run in character like soldier and hacks nothing, effectively making it a 5 v 6 in the enemy favour as they nuke them.

SYMMETRA GETTING TWO ULTIMATES

She can make a teleport and a machine that ignores line of sight and gives massive shields to your team in a big radius.

woo

Well fuck sombra i guess.

Won't stop the WE NEED A HEALER spam though.

Viskhar is her best skin.

fuck, that's disgusting. people like this need to be gassed. no trial needed.

The barrier sounds pretty interesting, I know there's always situations when I play her and have to rush someone for whatever reason and get real fucked up as I approach and it seems like the barrier will fix that while also cutting down on mandatory Rein picks. Fixing the turrets will also make her feel way less tedious to play too.

but they did patch it. i guess a game is only good enough for Holla Forums when it has absolutely 0 bugs and suits every single user's every single preference. just go play pong. although if i remember correctly even that game had a bug or two. never mind, guess you're outta luck.

>>>/gaschamber/

DIS
GON
B
GUD

also real talk, if alt ults are now being added Tracer has to be next, right?

I do, but Vishkar feels more suiting to her characterization then her "standard" outfit, which the delightful Tumblr Trigger one is based on.

That said, im surprised she haven't gotten any "Customer Service" voicelines yet considering how in love with MEEMS Blizzard is.

I dunno man, brown legs in thigh highs with a hip cut is kind of hard to choose against.

Though i'm sure everyone agrees in a perfectly world sexy dominatrix librarian would be the skin to match her autistic soul.

You can't please everyone.

I can't play it anymore than one match every now and then. It's not enjoyable and there's no room for an individual to excel and I don't have a group of gaming friends so its pointless.

Comp and quick?

I got it on PS4, because its that or play cawadoody and destiny with friends who play shooters and fuuuuuuck that, and i just play it now and again in bursts not caring if i win or not. its fun to relax in.

arcade is so much better than quickplay. 3v3 should be the new quick play.

disgusting.

Well, I am not fond of arcade, still, I have stumbled across so many stupid teammates in regular play.

Yeah but compared to quick play i find things are way faster.
Like 3v3. Pick D.Va and 9 times out of 10 you win since everyone is something like reaper/hanzo/mercy and you just take out the hanzo and the rest are fucked.

this person is just shit at the game though. he refuses to even acknowledge how abilities work then whines about them not working the way HE wants them to work. i'll bet that league of legends is his favourite game as well as it being his first mp experience. the only thing that left me confused out of the entire vid was the mei wall thing but perhaps someone who plays her can explain it.

All me

Make a post with my ID then

just hide the shitposter, i don't even know what that was about

So Blizz has announced their plan to make Symmetra not shit

WEW

When are the changes coming to ptr?

Now

Soon :^)

FUCK

Nevermind, there is currently a 1.1 GB patch downloadable for ptr. Maybe that´s it. At least it would surprise me if it wasn´t the Symmetra patch. I just want to cook some curry, without getting yelled at from my team for being useless all the time, ffs

Should've demonstrated her new ult better, but whatever.

Cant wait for everybody to bitch and nerf it till its useless.

So I'm seeing a lot of $35 price tags. Think anywhere will have this on Black Friday for say $20?

d.va mains btfo

Amazon i'd bet.

Is it even possible to pirate this?

No

If you want it for PC as you should you should probably check out G2A or Greenman Gaming for example. $35 is the lowest I've seen for it, though.

Nope. Has to be connected to battle.net because muh esports money.

nifty

That's what I thought. So doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I can't wait to poo in the loo some more

Question: i very rarely play Pharah is there an optimum range to her primary? like does it do more damage after travelling a further distance like momentum or the opposite? its hard to tell from what little i've played of her.

I think her rockets have fixed damage.

Can someone explain to me why they play Overwatch instead of TF2? Even after all of Valve's bullshit the game is still universally better than OW in every way I can think of. I'm basing this after playing ~30 matches over the free weekend:

Each of the classes in TF2 feel far more distinct from one another in their role than anyone in OW. There is no overlap in how they can be useful so its crucial to delegate roles and play them deliberately. In OW you have 3 characters that are pretty much just "heal + buff" that are completely interchangeable. Just because they do their healing/buffing in entirely different ways doesn't change the fact that their role is exactly the same and choosing one just comes down to personal preference.

Ultimates are also garbage tier dumpster trash because with most of them there isn't really anything you can do to stop them, it's just press Q for some free kills.

There's also no ammo which means there is zero incentive not to spam your weapon 24/7 at places enemies might pop up which is boring as shit.

TF2's art design is incredibly consistent and every element of each character is deliberately designed to suit their gameplay style. For example, the Engineer is American because he is all about building stuff and defending his homeland, but in OW Pharah is Egyptian because they thought people would want an Egyptian waifu or something? Each of the characters are also entirely distinct from one another (not including retarded hats just going off vanilla here) whereas in OW you have 3 slim purple chicks.

Where are the community maps? Player hosted servers? This shit is console-tier what the fuck.

The only reasons why I think you retards like this game are the waifus (which are shit) and the fact that it's piss easy so you don't have to think too hard or make difficult decisions when playing a video game, in which case I would suggest you discuss this on a site more appropriate for those kinds of tastes like >>>/halfchan/. I even looked at half/v/ while I was b& for calling out shills in this thread, pics 1-4 related. I think you can clearly see that it is a place more supportive of casual games and it would be best for everyone for anyone who didn't sage this thread to go there when discussing OW.
and after all that, I should clarify that TF2 is shit but it's just the most comparable game to OW. Please try playing a real shooter like Q3 or UT99/4.

I typed this out because I promised to in my ban appeal, pic 5 related.

No user, you don't understand
He does it 4free
They all do, they all play this garbage together

I just dont have years of money wasted on it keeping me attatched. It was great at the time but once their big speech about sillouette theory got replaced with "we arent putting the player in a position where they are gambling, we are putting them in a position of random chances for prizes and thats very different" that was some EA tier shit i wanted nothing to do with.

What if I play both TF2 Classic and Overwatch and Q3 and UT99/4? What then?
That's because TF2 is class based and OW is character based.
Except their roles are carried out differently means they play completely differently and thus work better with different players and tactics and team matchups and maps.
You've never played Overwatch if you believe this.
Besides giving away your position, which is dumb to do.
Entirely subjective.
Both of those are legitimate concerns.
False assumption.
False assumption #2
False assumption #3
> in which case I would suggest you discuss this on a site more appropriate for those kinds of tastes like >>>/halfchan/.
You don't decide what gets discussed here and what doesn't.
You were banned for being a retard who didn't contribute anything to the thread besides one line greentext posts paired with a le ebin reaction image as if you just came here from reddit.
Video games are casual.
Also how's Phoenix, Arizona and your Cox Internet, user?

Once. Theres the key word here. I paid for a game. Transaction complete. I don't pay to open lockboxes.
OR

It is greasy as fuck. Even more so when its weapons and shit not skins.

is it confirmed to push enemies back? That'd be delicious for pit pushing.

All earnable in game for free without needing to pay gabe kun for a key, and "b-but in the future" is not talking about what i'm playing now is it? its some desperate, illogical moving of the goal posts.

If buying crate keys is fine with you go nuts its not my money, but i'll still call it fucking stupid that people put up with it.

>what is TF2C tf2classic.com/
wew
How is this an argument? If you aren't capable of articulating why you don't like something in a way other than saying "I don't like it" then you are clearly retarded and should just concede that the only reason you don't like TF2 is because you're too dumb for it, but you don't because you won't admit that you somehow have less critical thinking abilities than autistic 12 year old horsefuckers.

What the fuck does this even mean? Why does this distinction matter at all? I'd say each of the TF2 classes have more personality than OW characters anyways, it's not like you can say they don't count as characters because they don't have actual names.
Oh really, there are 3 characters where you do nothing other than press Q and watch everything on your screen die near instantly (the cowboy dude, edge dude, and soldier dude). I'm not just saying this because I was on the receiving end and am buttmad about it, I played them and whenever I had the ultimate it was just press Q to win. The only balanced ultimates are the comparably shit ones like Pharah's.
Huh so apparently my uni uses Cox. It's in Tempe though which is adjacent to Phoenix but not quite the same, you might want to press that report incorrect city button and let them know.

If you really feel the need to reply to him at least don't give hime the (You)s he desperately wants.

Also reported for ban evasion.

Its a subjective one just like him preffering tf'2 art style. binkiesfactsandopinions.jpg

It means that each character is distinct from each other, but not a completely different class.
Because while you have offensive characters you have each one going about all out offense a different way AND they don't have to be used on only offense, as they're useful when defending, or vice versa with defense characters being good while attacking. But each requires different tactics and playstyle to use effectively.
Except each TF2 class does have actual names, and I don't give a shit about personality, I give a shit about how they play and how I can adapt with them.
Dead-eye requires you to use it right or you don't get any kills, since you have to keep enemies visible for 2.5 seconds but also keep yourself from being shot, not to mention it's easy to avoid when going against it. Death Blossom is blocked by most shields and/or cancelled by stuff like Roadhog's hook or McCree's flash grenade and if you're letting a Reaper jump in the middle of your group without resistance you have bigger problems. Soilder's Tactical Visor only works at mid-to-short range and still requires you to track your targets and without help cannot take down tankier characters and not to mention it has a high charge rate. You really have no clue what you're talking about.

Tried the free weekend.

I thought it was very shallow. It combined all the problems of a moba while also feeling extremely casual.

I did not enjoy it.

Why did you sage if you're talking on topic and why are you spacing out your reply?

I agree and I also have played the Beta when it was in the open phase.

It feels exactly like Paladins and only looks better, but even the cheap f2p clone has gimmicks like scalable cards to make it slightly more interesting.

The only time Overwatch was any fun for me was during Brawl when everybody played Reinhardt. That was neat, but the rest frustrated me at worst and bored me at best.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Faggot.

Thats what the fat kike argued as well except you actually have to grind like a retarded nigger

Hes back gents

Why are you saging if you're replying on-topic? How new are you?

So you're ban evading or something?

No, you don't.

I'm in the same room at school where I was b&, same IP as before. I was clearly unbanned after the appeal so your report means nothing.

You can describe why you prefer one art style over another, which is exactly what I did.

I guess those points aren't bad but I still don't understand why this game needs ultimates anyways. All they do is give everyone some easy kills a couple times during the game. I'd be fine if they had no cooldown but way more risk with them but even if they aren't just 100% success instakill buttons they're still considerably more powerful than your regular abilities with minimal downsides.

Probably because the game sucks and that user would rather not want the general of a game he thinks is simple and boring to take bump priority over good threads about interesting games that don't have any (58) in them.

what

Also

FUCK THE TF2 BULLSHIT, CURRYBUT HAS ARRIVED

Holy shit dude you are autistic

I saged because I do not feel my reply is worth a bump and I don't want this thread bumped. Simple

They're both not good, but at least Palashit is free.

Good show lad

nice

user someone already posted vids.

And you call me autistic.

Okay and how does that negate the fact that getting boxes isn't grindy or difficult in the slightest? In fact with the arcade mode they made it easier because you get 9 boxes by playing 9 games.

I have no hat in this ring but I'd just like to remind everyone that this type of elitist and persistent autism is what kept the Undertale threads around for so long, if you ignore the Overcucks, after awhile they'll get bored and move on, it's the constant repeated butthurt you all so willingly give them that keeps them going 5 months on, you retards deserve what you get.

Mark is half wrong and half right
This board still being alive and having half decent threads in contrast with your existance is proof of that.

Hes a well meaning bumbling fool with shit taste and personal bias.

That had nothing to do with my point but okay.

and a lust for Hylian boipussy.

9 boxes with a 5% chance to get a decent item
WOAH

Babies first false flag?

Yes, so how does that negate the fact that there is no grinding for boxes when they come naturally through regular gameplay? Are you going to answer that or just keep moving goal posts? Also why do you care so much about cosmetic items?

He must have considering he let your awful non vidya attention seeking threads run rampant for months.
>>>/cuteboys/

Let me ask you something user, have you ever considered making a thread about a game YOU want to talk about? You should try it, sometimes you can have an actual discussion about a game you like to play with people who do to instead of getting into a 20+ Post arguement with people who play a game you don't like or play yourself. My advice: hide the thread, find a game you do like and want to talk about, and either find a thread where it's being discussed or make it yourself, there' no use in arguing with people that aren't going to see your point of view anyway, seriously stop trying these people aren't going to flip just because some user told them the obvious: Loot boxes are Jewish

You have no one to blame but yourself for "muh board quality" if you think the board doesn't discuss enough "good" games or stuff you like if you aren't actively making threads about them yourself

Ive got TWO legendary skins from the free weekend, one of the pirate dwarves, and the devil Mercy.

Tweaked drops to lure us into buying more like.

WEW

I have, I´m posting on it right now
Hi Tumblr
You seem pretty flipped though along with Mr (63) over there
Is that why my Pathologic threads die after 5 posts?
Damn

huh.

How fitting

I think it is less that they tweaked the drops and more that you get more levels faster early on, coupled with the "Pity" mechanic i think is in play you are basically guaranteed a legendary after about 10 boxes without one before you get one, and hitting level 10 is fast as fuck.

The issue is more getting the legendary you want then getting then getting the "tier", especially since the 500 currency one counts as "legendary" too.

Which you get in regular gameplay, so unless you count playing the game as "grinding" there isn't any grinding. You seem to like to try to scrape the bottom of the barrel and move goalposts a lot.

I noticed today, that all of Blizzards "games" are either free to play, or available to trial for free

Only Overwatch requires cash up front now

So how much longer until Blizzard fucks off out of vidya?

Not while hearthstone autists are making them millions per fucking day.

What a timeline this is.

Look user if you want to be a retard and blame Overwatch playing anons as the reason why nobody posts in your Pathologic threads be my guest, but you'd be wrong, OW gens are not the only shit that absolutely clogs up the catalog but I never see this amount of autism concentrated in the GG or Fighting game generals, which are just as, if not more casual and cucked then OW, Paladins, etc.

At the end of the day you can be pissed that the thread you made wasn't successful but to pin the blame, with seemingly amazing accuracy on OW, shows the amount of butthurt that motivates this, this is what the OWG posters feed on, and if you want to extinguish the flame, the best thing to do is just stop giving it oxygen

But you're not gunna listen to me, you're gunna keep going on your autistic rage and continue screaming "BAN THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE", motivating the desire for a continued OWG even more, the same thing happened with Undertale, and it seems those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Have a nice night user.

Its to TGC what Overwatch is to FPS
An unfun shallow shitty casual piece of shit ripoff with awful mechanics and metagame.

Nobody asked what you thought about Shitstone, retard.

Personal taste but I was tired of the trash code, the dated engine and the way updates literally broke whatever was left from balance in my games, there was this update after Gun Mettle that literally broke flamethrowers, before that, if a scout was jumping around and he caught on my stream then he got burned, after that he no longer took any damage, as a hitscan class I was also unable to consistently shot anything up close.

Even if I was able to do it before, even if OW has those hitboxes people complain about, at least I can usually hit something that is 3 inches away from me and there is no need to hit them from a 45 degree angle all the time.

Also this (more or less)

Kaplan knows the moment he pulls that we riot.

Hopefully soon, they've done nothing but garbage since WoW.

Great blogpost Reddit
Your falseflag isn't fooling anyone
I know you bought this game
When did I ever suggest that?
I'm waiting for you to spout contrarian, I know you're eager to.

I find it funny that you retards play Overwatch while shitting on Hearthstone.
Its pretty ironic really

The fuck are you on about?

I sure do remember those Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 riots.
My god were they loud

Yes, fellow anonymous user good day to you too

It was fun until competitive came out and everyone started taking it way too seriously. I genuinely had that moment where I was playing with a friend and 4 other people when competitive started and some "adult" on my team started complaining about losing and whining about team comp and I pretty much dropped the game right there. Who gives a shit. It's a fucking video game.

No thanks.

I play recreational sports with grown adults and if someone is complaining about losing you tell that bitch to get the fuck out and you kick them off the team. Babies are accepted in videogames though. I always found that interesting. Overwatch is pretty much all babies who whine whenever they lose.

Game was fun for about 30 hours though. Blizz got my money.

Yes it is, especially when nobody else was talking about Shitstone and you felt the need to inject your oh so important opinion about it into the thread despite this thread not being about it. You're not very smart, are you?

Look user, I'm trying to give you advice here, the moment these fagots stop getting attention is the moment they stop making threads, some guy coming in here sperging out for 20+ votes using sage as a downvote is exactly what they want, they want attention, that you are so eager to give to them, and by the looks of it, what you so eagerly want yourself

I think you might be the bitch, user.

Nah it happened almost every loss. It was funny at first, but competitive made people genuinely mad every loss and they act like children. Game sucks anyways.
It's fundamentally flawed in the same way Destiny and most fps games are today.

Your fault for playing competitive then.

Game sucks anyways. I don't play it anymore.

what am I replying to then user?

Just like SJWs right?
Considering theyt hide everything like Tumblr, where they directly come, I highly doubt it
Thanks for the reply user

Funny considering thats exactly what everyone plays in these generals with the matchmaking in casual being barren.
something Paladindus overcomes

Get the fuck out of here

Some guy not explicitly talking about Shitstone.
Except that's false. Nice try though, autist.

I have had this a few times, but only on the ptr.

I can´t wait for Symmetra becoming finally viable in competitive.

Fighting against Torbjorne/Symmetra teams will be hell.

Pic related
Nobody plays Quickplay

Working as intended

hopefully she gets more porn from it, i love muh thicc asian and pharmercy yuri but currybutt has less porn than fucking n'ana

I heard d.vo is in this game

You really are autistic, aren't you? I mean it should be clear considering you've spent 2 MONTHS shitposting in Overwatch threads crying about the game but this is just more indication.

Hows the mainland?

Amazing, you've resorted to "lol so randum XD" generic shitposting

I hear you. This game could definitely use some more Symmetra femdom porn.

Look, I get it, HotS was a load of shit (both of them) and Valve stole Dota 2 from under Blizzard's oversized nose. But following Riot's knock-off idea of good design isn't a good idea, and your game is bad.

Stop it, user, you´re breaking my heart.

did you say D.VO ?

You disgust me. Fuck off.

I don´t get where this meme comes from that tf2 is so much better than overwatch. I have played recently a few matches again, and the only thing superior about this game is maybe the a little bit more complex leveldesign. But that´s basically it.

Damn,

That's also ignoring the fact that TF2 has been abandoned for awhile now and any attempt by Valve to pretend like they still care about it just proves how out of touch with their playerbase they are when they fail miserably, I'm no fan of Overwatch myself but at least Blizzard doesn't leave the community high and dry, though I suppose that could change seeing how young Overwatch is

I just wish TF2C could fix the static hitboxes.

(Checked)
Static hitboxes? What do you mean?

TF2 hitboxes are not symmetric on the Z axis (I think is the Z, basically not a square base), on top of that they are also always oriented depending on the map, that means, let's say you flank an enemy from the right, even if you are trying to hit somewhere that is not dead center your shots may not connect because the hitbox is thinner on that side, in TF2 the optimal way to shoot someone even if your shots wouldn't hit the model is from a 45 degree angle.

I forgot, they are square based, but static, I don't know why I didn't remember that.

I see. I don't think source ever supported cylinder-shaped hitboxes, either. That's the price of having a decade-old engine based on a two-decade-old engine, I suppose

More or less, the problem wouldn't be that bad if the hitboxes weren't permanently oriented to the map's own orientation, not to mention the fact that more modern hitboxes are segmented around the player model.

Anyone who's not a retard knows this is going to happen eventually. One day they're gonna push some retarded balancing patch. Maybe they'll launch a full-blown Auction House to trade cosmetics (with real money). Or they'll introduce an actual SJW character.
Eventually, they'll fuck up the game.

But until then, the game is still pretty good and fun especially if you don't take it seryously.
The day they do, I'll simply dump it and play something else. I did it to TF2 (and TF2C when they shat the bed).

I don't get this weird attachement to older games. If it's not single player, there's no reason to getting attached to it. Multiplayer games are what they are because of one thing: the comunity around them. And this includes the players, the players who create content and the devs aswell.
If those three groups go to shit, then it doesn't matter how fun or not fun the game is, the main point to play became irrelevant.

It's like those very old servers I used to play in CS 1.6. What made them really fun and special were the people I found there. Folks I knew and spent time with, and dicked around for the most part. Those people left for other games, but the servers still remain. And yet when I join them, it's no longer the same thing because what pulled me there wasn't the gameplay. It was playing together with a band of fellow shitposters.

And the moment you want to get people from this board to play those older games they say they still play and think are amazing they never show up. Try making a thread to get people to play TF2C, Quake 3, etc. and you will get nothing. People rather come here to shitpost than to network and play video games.

I think it's actually fairly worse when they DO show up.

you might be the first person ive seen commend overwatch for its maps. personally im not a fan and generally prefer tf2s maps.
i often bring up the choke points in overwatch, but its not like tf2 didnt have its fair share of that, so its odd i dont hold that against tf2. im sure it has a lot to do with the number of players. i tended to gravitate towards servers with 18 to 24 players. overwatch would play out a lot differently if it werent only 12 player matches

Two words:
2fort

Overwatch kinda tries to give chokepoints and flanking routes. Some are especially designed for characters with more mobility, which kinda feeds into the characters that have powers designed for flanking.
Doesn't mean the players actuall use them that way though. It's very common to see flankers take the main route, die and rage in chat.

Some maps are quite trash though. Temple of Anubis has a great second part, with 3 possible routes (4 if you count airborn).
The start however forces the attackers onto a single opening, and depending on the defenders, it can get pretty hard to crack it without a coordinated 6 man pre-made team.

People who complain about ToA are shit tier. There are so many ways to crack that map and people think its a fucking moba so dont think 3 dimensionally at all.

You mean going above the archway?
Yeah, that works most times for me.
Kinda sucks that Hanzo can't get up there, but Widow, Phara, Reaper and D.Va can get there and drop down for some surprises.
There's actually a lot of things you can do there. Absusing the cover the atackers get, rushing to the point to get some of the defenders to fallback and deal with you.

I meant more in the map itself. That gate is slightly weird because when you look at most maps, every chokepoint has:
And ToA entrance is the only map that only features a main entrance.

Compare it to Hanamure for instance. You have the main gate, with the van parked there for cover. But you also have that tiny square window in the wall for character to slip by and go around it.
Volskay inudstries also has this, the main gate is large and has has a truck (though in this case, it gives cover to the defenders) and there's a tiny gap where Hanzo'Genji usually slips by.

I'd change ToW by adding a secondary route on the left so atackers can enter that tiny room where the health kit is. there's a gate there locking it down anyway, so they have to return to the main street anyway.

After that main gate though, the map is 10/10, usually one of my favourites.
10/10 on the first point only when I'm defending with Roahog

Fucking anywhere, they even added a bunch of crates to jump onto roofs and archeways. pharah, genji, reaper, sombra and hanzo can get over most things, tracer can blink, lucio can wall ride over gaps, Nachos Goblin can fly. Its only characters like Reinhardt -who as of the symmetra update is probably going to become redundant- and a few others than dont have some way to get around stuff and have to walk through the main route.

The crates and roofs are after the attackers take the first point. And those make for some really fun moments, yeah.

I meant right at the start. Outside the attackers spawn, there's that massive monumental gate.
Too tall for Hanzo and Genji to climb.
Very few characters can get up there, so the main strategies are:

I would not be surprised if theres some bullshit you can do using things like the airship. People always forget that, i have camped on that as widowmaker before and been cheese as fuck but got play of the game as fucking blueberry girl and that never happens.

PTR SOMBRA UPDATE: HACKING BARRIERS CONFIRMED

So get fucked Reinhardt i guess. With this and Symmettra i think hes kind of done for a while.

Kek. This is what happens when a lot of retarded people call a heroe useless, who is already on the verge of being op.

I think they just arent sure what she is. Like low damage, fucks with health packs, shields and locks out. Thats clearly a support while Symmetra is clearly defensive like Torbjorn is.

why are you even arguing this? in tf2 you have to buy or grind for game-changing items. everything you get in ow is cosmetic. you start and finish with the same kit as everyone else. the unlockable cosmetics are in the game for "progression" because casuals don't play games that don't give them the illusion of progression through visual means and obviously they want that casual money. not to mention, these are the same people who will inevitably "cheat" on themselves and out of sheer impatience spend a bunch of money on crates they can otherwise obtain by just playing the game. not putting in cosmetics is literally saying no to free money.

Don't you know? Golden gun kills in one shot, it's super OP

8ch.net/v/res/11300450.html

fresh, toasty new bread.

So, guys, tell me, do you think I should just bite the bullet and buy the game for $35 sometime this weekend? It's basically being sold everywhere right now for that price as some kind of a holiday special. Or do you think they'll cut it down even further for Christmas?

It's like it was meant to be

I'm pretty sure they're gonna patch that out in the future. Along with the "I punch this wall once and it breaks in half"

There's one thing I like about Blizzard scamming the casuals out of their money like that: the longer those dumbfucks keep buying crates, the longer the game stays profitable enough that Blizzard never decides to tamper with it outside of game-balancing patches.
As long as it keeps printing them money, the game will stay just a good as it is now.