ZERUDA NO DENSETSU 「ゼルダの伝説」

We're gonna have a Zelda thread. Blow it out your ass if you don't like it.

Favorite

I'll start
It's either Link to the Past or Majora's Mask
Not sure about this, there are plenty of characters I like. I'll just say that I like mischievous characters like the keatons, the deku scrubs, the skull kids, etc
Malon is the cute girl next door type, so she gets my vote for waifu.
This one's kind of hard to answer because I don't think I have a favorite. I like the snow/ice dungeon from twilight princess because your whole time spent there is looking around for ingredients to make a soup. I like the idea of these huge yeti monsters living inside this abandoned mansion in the-middle-of-perpetual-winter-nowhere. I liked that the male yeti was trying to tend to his sick wife, and I like that she ended up being the boss battle because she was possessed by an evil spirit. The whole thing has a sort of cartoonish charm. Some of the puzzles were a pain in the ass to deal with, though.
I like that skeleton fucker from Ikana Canyon, or Dark Link, or any fight that focuses on a 1v1 warrior vs warrior scenario.
Wind Waker has got to have the best soundtrack. Dragon Roost Island is fantastic
I like the concept of the hookshot, but I also think the master sword is the fucking shit because it can shoot laser beams and what not.
Magical musical instrument that can control time? Sign me up.

Other urls found in this thread:

myromanticescapades.blogspot.com/
pastebin.com/N1M6isC2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSUMING POSITION

Wind Waker remains my favorite Zelda. Just a shame they had this big ass world with little incentive to explore, though. Only rewards you got were useless rupees and item pouch upgrades. I'm actually pretty optimistic for BoTW just for this reason.

I wish there was more high quality R34 of Tetra. She's a real underrated qt.

You sound awfully sure of yourself.

Yeah, that's the double edged sword of relying on community made content for your fap material

Oh, pardon me, maybe I should think twice about triggering the autists who can't go two minutes without shitposting up a storm.

(checked)

check 'em

twilight princess or link to the past
Zelda. (what if he was a girl LOL?)
Marin
Water Temple in OOT.
dragon fight in twilight princess.
Twilight Princess had a fucking awesome remastered soundtrack.
Grappling hook.
though OOT's gimmick (ocarina) was a cool implementation of a instrument.
MM is better tho.

in seriousness I did actually like twilight princess on various fronts, shame it had to be so linear with shitty puzzles and many dungeons being designed badly.

post more

I just didn't like your cockiness. It's up to Holla Forums, not you.

eh, paheal is mostly shit, but if you look you can find a few decent pics

has anybody ever told you that you're a fag, user? I'd imagine you get that a lot

Filtered for an faggot.

TP's dungeon design wasn't too bad, just the City in the Sky and Twilight Castle were boring as hell. The Temple of Time gets a lot of hate on Holla Forums, but I actually liked it. It was nice and clean, kinda like OOT's Water Temple.

I think someone should rip the model straight from the game and make a nude version so we can keep the same artstyle. I'd do it myself but I'm shit at low-poly.

Those are all drawn pretty well, but in most of them she's too old to be a loli

A Link to the Past
Quill from Wind Waker
Malon
The Forest Temple from Ocarina of Time
That three-headed dragon from A Link to the Past
Zelda's Lullaby
The hookshot, specifically the one from Link's Awakening
Traveling between the light and dark worlds.

Also, Ocarina of Time>Majora's Mask. This hipster meme about MM being a work of art just because it has marginally better atmosphere than the other Zelda games has to stop.

if only zelda games were good and picked up the pace faster

OK, Phil Fish.

uh, well I agree when you say that MM isn't some pseudo intellectual work of art, but why do you think OoT is better? I mean, it has more dungeons, I guess, but the atmosphere is much better in MM. The game is full of side quests that make it an overall more cohesive and memorable experience. I like how the music changes in the town square, depending on the day, and it gets more foreboding as time goes on. I like the aliens side quest at the ranch where you have to prevent them from being abducted. I like the small touches, like on the second day you can steal the room from the Goron at the inn and he ends up sleeping outside. I like that the spider houses are self contained so do you don't have to comb the entire overworld to find 100 of them. I don't know, I just think the game flowed together better compared to Ocarina, both thematically and in terms of gameplay progression.

Why do I get strong Reddit vibes from this post?

that's not actually an argument, user. It's fine if you like OoT more, but you don't have to be such a faggot about it.

dump the whole thing if you have it

I'm not involved in the conversation so I don't have to make an argument, I was just saying that your post gave off a strong Reddit vibe as far as the writing and vidya priorities go. I think both games are just okay.

The side stuff is great, but the main game itself is pretty lackluster. None of the dungeons or boss fights are that good or memorable and the world is even smaller and more linear the Ocarina's. It feels like the devs were so focused on the side quests that they just phoned in the main one. It's like when Fire Emblem games started focusing more on the relationship skits than they did on the maps and mechanics.

myromanticescapades.blogspot.com/

you can elaborate, or I can call you a faggot. I mean, I just want to know what you're talking about.

Yeah, I can agree with that. MM has some pretty good boss battles, though. I feel like Odalwa could have been much better if he had an actual health bar and more ways to prevent the player from mashing him to death during his incredibly long periods of vulnerability. Gyorg was a decent fight, and the final fight with Majora is pretty good unless you cheese it with the Fierce Deity mask

I'm not gonna start a conversation on how that post sounded like Reddit. If you're from Reddit, that's fine just try to adapt a little more.
polite sage

People who think SS Zelda is better are tsundere fags.

You sound like a sixteen year old girl, user. It's alright, though. Maybe I don't need to know.

Yeah I never actually played Phantom Hourglass. Isn't it just about trains? Everyone's a fucking train or something?

That one's Spirit Tracks. Phantom Hourglass is shit. Shit controls, shit dungeons, shit pacing. If you're really curious just emulate Phantom Hourglass and see where your patience ends.
Nah, I think Zelda died or something and you're both on a train track that stops places. I haven't actually played that one.

You're shit. It's ok I actually liked the Ocean Temple segments

TP
Link

Malon. Zelda can't compare

Schuts Staffen's Pirate Ship

The mosou part of SS. It was satisfying to kill several of those mooks with one swing. Just wish it had the running slashes of TP

Molgera's theme

Claw/Hookshots

Transformation masks. Wolf form comes in second since I like dogs.

Cia hands down. She a 10/10 and the best Zelda girl in Hyrule Warriors and maybe the the best Zelda girl in the series. Too bad Link was a cuck and rejected Cia for Zelda.

PSSSSSST.

post the gay smut

I'm sorry, how is racing after a giant robot goat as a spiky boulder as it shoots lightning at you not memorable? How about turning into a giant to take down two enormous sand worms? MM has its weaknesses, but it's not its boss fights.

Too bad Cia and Link had 0 interaction despite their importance to eachother. Link had more interaction with Volga and Wizzro than he did Cia through HW's story.

You don't stick your dick in crazy, dude. Link was smart enough to know that and went with the girl that wasn't possessed by Ganondorf, summoning monsters, and attacking innocent people.

It was never going to happen

Zelda died in 2002.

Wind Waker: A lie since earlier Nintendo E3 promos showed a better more detailed art style that Nintendo couldn't live up to, so they shat out low effort lemon eyed solid color trash. Practically no difficulty. Exploration is shit. Flooded Hyrule plotline is shit. Worst incarnation of Link, Zelda, and Ganon. Mediocre soundtrack.

DS Zeldas are garbage since they use the same style and further regress the lore of the series into retardation (fucking trains..)

Twilight Princess is mediocre.

Skyward Sword is complete dogshit in every department except visuals. Suffers from the same issues as Wind Waker in exploration (only worse) and locale (instead of water we are in the air!). Reuses areas too fucking much. Completely shits up the lore of the Master Sword and Hyrule. Relies on shit Wii controls.

Fucking shit Dynasty Warriors ripoff not even worth mentioning in details.

There is no hope for this series, and anyone who is still on board is admitedly not a fan of the series origins and is just a newfag that likes certain "elements" from the series and will buy any garbage Nintendo shits out with those "elements".

You're a funny guy.

Separate paragraph, talking specifically about the dynasty warriors Zelda game. Denying that it is exactly like a shitty Dynasty Warriors game with nintendo characters and Nintendo Gloss thrown on top just makes you look like a fanboy.

fresh new meme

No I just got a giggle you were calling it a ripoff when Koei's whole thing is using Dynasty Warriors as a template for Warriors games of other franchises.

I didn't mean ripoff in the literal sense of them stealing the idea. I should have just said clone instead.

Paragraphs do not have to have multiple lines.

user.
That girl in the picture
I-is she okay?

I would say A link to the Past since it was the first one I played, but I tried replaying it some months ago and it didn't feel the same, I haven't been in the mood to play anything for some time to be honest. Minish Cap and Twilight Princess are nice as well.
Linnebeck, maybe.
Probably Midna, although I liked Skyward Sword's Zelda design, she was cute.
I haven't played any Zelda in a long time, but I thought Twilight Princess had some beautiful atmospheric dungeons, the snow temple / Yeti's house , the Pyramid(?) And the City in the Sky were wonderful from what I remember, I also liked the one with the monkeys where the wind blows.
Can't remember many right now.
Gyorg pair (manta rays) from Minish Cap.
Koloktos (golden robot with many arms) from Skyward Sword
Stallord (giant bone monster) from Twilight princess.
Lanaryu Sand Sea from Skyward Sword.
Ball and Chain from Twilight princess, nothing too especial, but I liked it.
The time devices in Skyward Sword's desert.

I still haven't played Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker, never owned any of the consoles where you can play them and emulation isn't an option for now, sadly.

nigga

Zelda II and Links Awakening

That is all you need.

little did you know it was Cia who got cucked by zelda. The Queen gets her dick and cia gets to eat shit.

you're fucking garbage. Phantom hourglass was great man. Wind wakers artstyle is 10 times better than the demo they showed off before hand.

I'm tossing up between Majoras Mask and A Link Between Worlds.

Groose (I hate everything else about SS though)

Cremia

I can't decide. I really like The Bottom of the Well, The Gerudo Fortress, and the Spirit temple from OoT.

gotta be that big skull head where you ride the spinner in Twilight Princess

Clocktown from Majoras Mask. Love how it changes from day to day. I also love the music as it gets late on day 3.

Roc's cape or the Biggorn sword. I just wanna fly and carry a big sword.

I love me some time travel. I also love me some optional sidequests with cool rewards, which is why I love MM so much. I was obsessed with collecting those masks.

Fuck Twilight Princess and Fuck Skyward Sword. They were the two worst Zelda games.

You come off as one of those people who hated Majora's Mask back when it first came out, because it wasn't Ocarina of Time 2.

i think your brain is on too much Holla Forums

I don't have much Tetra in this r34 folder so I guess I'd agree.

pastebin.com/N1M6isC2

How is Hyrule Warriors anyways? I never really played a Warriors game and I want a good excuse to dust off my Wii U. Heck I kind of want to play WW or TP HD.