Battlestation Holla Forums

Stop what you're doing right now and take a fresh pic of your battlestation.

no cleaning.

Best I could do on such short notice.

nice window

Is that a fucking dreamcast AND a sega mega drive?

What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums with the rest of these fags?
You actually like video games and play interesting games.

I hate it. there is no glass there and it's just kind of ugly in my opinion.

Something for fags that didn't have a childhood and didn't play everything at least 100 times day one on release and they tell themselves "oh i've got a backlog".
Suck it jimmy, nobody likes you.

Why do faggots do this?

poster here, now on my laptop.
there's a saturn on the third shelf down of the bookcase too, surprised that wasn't mentioned.

imagine the games you play on an emulator, but when you're old and grey and don't have the reflexes to be able to play videogames anymore, you can sell them for mad bank.

If that's a WASD keyboard, are you me?

Because if you clean your shit once a week your desk is always going to look like that.
It's not rocket science, lift up your shit, use a duster, you can use kitchen paper and alcohol if you want to be super sanitized afterwards but even just cleaning with a duster once a week will always keep your shit clean.

Yeah, what about it?

My first console was a Mega Drive
This was my first vidya
I gave the console to poor kids because I was a kid and my parents are moralfags.
Stay retarded though

I still have my PS1 games
Maybe they'll be worth something in 30 years

It's actually quite messy by my standards 2nd (old) pic for example

It's a filco majestouch 2 with a set of keys from WASD

That's a roll of paper towels

Oh, everyone i know always called that kitchen paper.
No idea why.

So right now you don't have a cup, beer or ashtray on your desk?
I couldn't live without my gaymen drinks.

You have a really nice house user, can I go hang out? :3

yeah we can get drunk and take turns in dark souls

They're probably worth something now. I know there's quite a few games that go for more than they did new.

Send help.

Thanks user, can I spend the night?

okay user you can sleep on the couch

if you're a qtgirl you can sleep in my bed and keep me warm in the morning.

That it's messy?
Now I feel like a goddamn pig

There is a sheet of paper under my monitor and pc because it lets me slide them around to clean

What the fuck? Nobody does that.

k

You're missing odin sphere leifthrasir and deception iv in the ps4 row.
Also you're flat out missing a ps3, and that doesn't make sense considering your vidya taste it should be logical for you to own a ps3 library.

Nice house, mate. Good taste. Don't be a cunt with that USB cable sticking out from the top, though. That's just shit.

Fuck, I miss that game.

cute dog

Why do you have your laptop standing like that?

stop

I have most of my PS4 games digitally, because I get shit for free from my work.

How about chutney or sambal, are those more your taste? I prefer both over Sriracha any day. But I gotta say, it ain't particularly bad, just not that great as everyone is making it out to be. It's literally Reddit's meme food. Goes great with certain dishes, though. Just like mustard. :^)

Ok, but you're still missing PS3 shit.
Just sell your xbone and get a PS3 + some games.
There's pretty much nothing on the xbone that will ever interest you.
Unless you just have it for playing Killer Instinct when friends come over, but even then it's sort of a waste.

Also I have a PS3, my friend is just borrowing it at the moment. You can see my PS3 library in that pic, but here's a closeup.

Why do you do this to yourself? Sambal is better in every way.

Oh, i missed it for some reason.

Get MGS HD, it's worth it, especially for PW in HD.
Get MGS4 even just to have the whole collection, also it's sorta interesting from an historical point of view, you can see mechanics in terms of combat and movement that were proto versions of shit later used in MGSV.
Get ZOE HD, but make sure to patch it (in fact do it soon, if sony ever pull the plug on their online service on PS3 you'll never be able to patch that game again, the 360 version will NEVER EVER get a patch so it's going to become a rarity one day, a working, proper copy of proper patched ZOE2 in HD with added effects and shit).
DMC HD might be worth investing in, i haven't heard of major problems with it.
I don't see DeS, i just assume you have that one digitally.
Get Vanquish.
Get Catherine.

And that should be it, i think.
The rest of my suggestions is more questionable stuff like KH HD releases, Gravity rush HD etc.
Shit that doesn't suit everyone/depends if someone already has a Vita etc.

i just moved in so its still in progress

Yeah my PS3 library could use some work, I've been using my Vita as my primary platform for a while now. Got like 5 games on pre-order right now.

Why do you have a Black Pussy hat?

PET DOGGO, NOW!

i was at a show where the band was called Black Pussy so i got the hat for a laugh

I recognize that cat.

why does everything in this room look so small, including the room itself ?

It's a small room.

Viewing height.

Both oelek and badjak are literally the best shit you can get. You're right.
That's why I have all that in stock at my house all year round. If you can get your hands on mango chutney? I recommend that shit too.

What do you guys even do with your third screen?

multi-monitor gaming, friendo.

I can understand that. But what? one for gaming, one for watching some anime bull shit and thee other for the chinese imageboard?

I've been seeing the King of Holla Forums around more often. Feels good.

No, you retoid. Shit like this.

I know what you meant, but that looks fucking stupid, kid.

datamining: the thread

literally m00t tbh

Casual detected.

That a MG Gundam 3.0 next to the Amazing Red Warrior?

sage

yes, very complex kit, at least for me since it was the first MG i did, didn't come out great

Pretty dusty right now, but I'm happy with it.

why do redditors insist on using this term? a desk with a pc isn't cool, it's a desk with a pc.

Damn right.

I really don't know who lived at my place last, but they really liked that Italian stucco feel.

I recognise you from your tarnished coc grippers

much roomier than the last battlestation right?

Same as it's always been. Less spiders this time around.

Now that's cozy

Ten out of fucking ten.