4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game series and why?

Daily reminder to be hype for Steins;Gate 0, this shit was fantastic.

niggers

Genesis is best series.

Panzer Dragoon, I love those Mobius aesthetics and shooting shit down on a dragon.

Morning everyone!

About to beat links awakening, I want to play some kind of action platformer now but not sure what. Rewatching YRYR, season 3 was such a let down.

Invisible Touch > all

go to your own fucking board

I think I've got maybe ten minutes before I fall asleep
Ace Combat sans Assault Horizon

Have you tried Dustforce? It's really fun but you're going to get beaten bloody by the difficulty curve

Also my favorite vidya series is the Kiseki series. I love the worldbuilding they have going, I love the battle system, and I love the music.

this smh

Dustforce is pretty dope. I'll get off my ass to do Yotta SS… someday.

Hide trupfags, ignore tripfags and do not teply to tripfags

Just started Stan Against Evil. It's pretty good. The guy who played Dr. Cox in Scrubs basically plays Dr. Cox as a recently retired sheriff. Demons are showing up after his wife died, and hunting him and the new sheriff. Pretty alright so far.
All the ones I loved are dead or shit now. The latest is Fire Emblem.

I still need to try ace combat but don't want to deal with ps2 emulation.

When was dustforce released?

You misspelled Trumpfag

Marathon, one of Bungie's longest-running franchises
It had the potential to be the first first-person SHMUP, even though it was never properly realized until Marathon Phoenix
On top of that the games have an actually decent story and great combat, depending on the levels

Hide tripfags, ignore tripfags and do not teply to tripfags.

Can we all talk for a minute about how Calling all Stations was garbage that killed the entire genesis series?

January 2012

well you misspelled ur mom lol

Collins killed genesis

kys

Or did he just know what was going to happen, so he left the development studio?

Would rather play something on the SNES/NES/genesis. Never really played many games in the genre so.

this thread still exist? is it still the same 5 avatarfags circlejerking with each other?

I'd rather you fucked off to your own board

It's the ritsufag that keeps making these threads.
Every time, without fail.

The best thing to drive them out is to ignore them.

Hide tripfags, ignore tripfags and do not teply to tripfags

it's this one avatarfag who claimed OP for 4am and everyone else left

Yeah, that's it for me tonight. I'll shitpost tomorrow

VIDEO GAMES xD

fuck off jew

new thread

Everyone knows what really happened.

Night fam!

YFW VIDEOGAMES

Not feeling very in control Holla Forums. I have 3 midterms on Monday and Tuesday, and I'm just kind of sick of uni in general. I hope it gets better, but I just want to get a job so I can live on my own and be as degenerate as I want, and not feel the need to hide my anime figures and such.

this smh

and left

Triggered?

Hey big boy

If I were you, I would kill myself right about now.

Maybe I should have used this picture instead.

Once they see them one time it doesn't matter after really.

pathetic

Yeah. had a few days up with the gf's family. Haven't been able to shitpost at all in that time and was getting withdrawals. (You)s are one hell of a drug.
only stopped in to see if the dnd game was this week or next because apparently my memory is shot.

Wouldn't you have less time to be a degenerate while employed than when in uni?

Hello everyone, have you had a good day

Hide tripfags, ignore tripfags and do not teply to tripfags

weirdly enough it's getting better now

No.
Hope so.

Been pretty good so far, need more weebshit shows though.

How about you user?

It's not about how much time I spend being a degenerate, it's about how great I am to be degenerate. I'm not really cut out for the neet life because I think I'd just get bored and kill myself within a month.

Meant to say free I am, not great.

All me smh!

nothing of value as they say

autism: the post

Ah so you can't be a degenerate unless you're fulfilled.
That doesn't make sense though, you're not a degenerate.
Degenerates don't care about hard work or ambition.

all me tbh

dis tbh

summa dat ole monstah world nycka

shieeet series? shieeeeeet. idk main, mo'fuckin mario prolly tbh w/u

i luh summa dat cox

pix related monica

I got a cursed abyssal gem that gives +60ish scaling in arcane. I've never farmed for that type of gem but every other scaling gem I've seen hovers around the +20 range. The +60ish arcane scaling gem can take every single weapon to S scaling. It's fucking bonkers. Is this normal?

Nigger you are in a 4am thread, in the video games board, of a Mongolian tapestry sharing website. I don't believe you aren't degenerate too. And that's beside the point, because I have considered suicide, and I am partial to it.

wtf i hate rpgs now

same smh

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

It's ridiculous how close his character is to being Cox. The main difference is instead of making fun of other doctors, he makes fun of his ditzy daughter, and the new sheriff.

this is nu4am though
you can die in here all you want

Is it a kids show

These look fun, whats a good one to start with?

Sorry Phil

mods can't seem to take that stick out of their asses

Nah. It's lighthearted but there's a fair amount of blood and such. I wouldn't call it horror, but it's kind of straddling the line between horror and comedy. Like there was a psychic goat demon stalking the sheriff, and eventually they stabbed it with these oversized forks his wife owned, and it exploded into big bloody chunks all over them. In the first episode, the new sheriff's babysitter gets decapitated and you get a pretty good look at her head, left sitting on a rocking chair.

Good, anything good habbening?

Keep it up user

There should be an animu adaptation of the 2016 election

3 or 4 tbh. other ones less refined monica

I wouldn't call it ambition, I just want to be self sufficient enough to maintain a thin facade of normalfag-ness to cover up my degenerate hobbies.

I'm talking more in the way that would they tone down the language of Dr Cox to kid friendly levels

I'm making food for the family today, we do those on weekends, and it's been a while since I had fun like that cooking
how's your day, m8?

I want to suck Ritsu's cock

I'd watch the hell out of that.

Wait a second. Wonder boy 1 is fucking adventure island, you saying Adventure Island is less refined bud?

Series huh, that's a tough one. I don't think I can give just one series.

I wouldn't say so. I don't remember if I've heard him cussing, but there hasn't been any obvious censorship. He's gone on a few rants about women. First time he meets the new sheriff he rants about how women always answer a question with a question, because they think actually answering is a sign of weakness, and always have to be right.

thats gross user

How about top 3 then?

Gotta protect ritsu from this absolute madman, he might hurt peoples feelings.

less refined than an iterative sequel? yes monica. yes i am, dun get snippy now boi u lookin like summa dat ole tall poppy fam bong bong monica

been playin dis tho tbh, lotsa fun, gotta get summo clerix tho

HAHAHAHA
top fucking kek

Still too hard to choose. Some games in every series are subpar, and some excel, plus I have a hard time deciding on which genre I like better. I guess some that I really like are rune factory RIP, anything cing shits out RIP again, and the souls games.

What did you make I made Spag Bol a few days ago

The first episode could be each major candidate meeting with inside people to plan the campaign

its just that (((lime)))'s pleb mind gets triggered when he sees genesis because it reminds him of his biggest enemy, tumbrltale

That's good
I should watch the first ep of the grand tour

so I have been playing STEEP. Any of you get a chance to try it? What do you think?

Adventure Island is one of the greatest platformers ever, if Wonderboy has the same enemy lay outs it is too. Not really in the "action platformer" genre though so probably different than the rest of the monster world series.

People have told me to try ogre battle stuff before but I just can't stand strategy stuff anymore. Can't play jrpgs or anything like that.

You ever play kings field stuff?

Trump would be setting shit up years ago for his run. People like to pretend he did it on a whim and rolled with it but hes been strategizing and setting up shit for years.

Me too. I keep forgetting. He definitely didn't tone down the dialogue because in this episode he just told a crazy cat lady he wants to see a cat fed through a woodchipper, just to get her to leave him alone.

First ep was pretty fucking good. You can tell they sunk a ton of money into this show. Lots of throw backs to old top gear too.

Though the audience section was a bit iffy.

doing slav cuisine
mainly Soup and potato dishes and of course a lot of meat

ayyo u can put dat all one me monica
ALL ON ME MAYN

yea it get referred to as a rts sum times but it's mo like a jrpg rts lil ole mixt race bb monica. i'm havin fun tho fam

different

Still catching wild cats around the house, so far I've found 27
There's no hope for them :(

RADICAL
DIS B DA LAND OF CONFUSION

Yeah I figured a "rts" from the early 90s from japan would basically be a jrpg anyway.

What are you doing with them?

reeee fuck off tumblrtale

Mostly cuddling, idk where they're going tho

Could start with 9/11 and Trump looking up shit in the aftermath and pretending he is starting his presidency on a whim

pics plz

How can you have wild cats around your house, 27 of them no less?

ん?

why do they have no hope?

Wait so you have almost 30 cats running inside your house? Do you have cages?

Ohhhh shit thats a great start. Though I'd have him in Trump tower watching the buildings hit so its all dramatic and shit.

squiggly h?

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

Theres an abandoned house on my street, like abandoned over 20 years ago. Its always got stray cats fucking in it and shitting out babies. Maybe he has a barn or something similar near his house.

good luck

And have the Israeli van pass the building

You know how the towers fell right

i wish you good luck anyway faggot

notto_dissu_shitto_agen.png

Not my place, visiting and helping my cat lady grandmother

no

second generation incest cats that half have disgusting eye infections and are facing a cold winter. They dead friend

its common knowledge faggot
pic related

Better rev up that craigslist. Dropping all them off at a shelter isn't going to help shit.

star trek got da realist niggas

That's the thing, there's probably only 5 out of the rest that can be adoptable, the rest fear humans due to being outside strays

Protip: they removed stubs from filtering.
Just filter the genesisfag spammer.

Then after that we go to Hillary in a dark room with some hooknose gentlemen performing a ritual
Rubio's Robot body getting switched on
Some kike tells Rato that the President gets free cheese
Someone tells the same to Chris Christie and John Kasich
Ben Carson wakes up from a sleep to yell "We Wuz Presidents and Shieet" and then goes back to sleep
And then you have Jeb sitting in a room eating Guac gets a phone call from Barbs asking him when is he going to run for President

Oh god, that sounds horrifying.

Whats wrong with his ears?

Thats sad. I've managed to get pure ferals to like me before but it takes a fuck ton of work and patience. Probably impossible to do with 30 of them.

You going to have them all put down then?

I hate that they did that honestly. Is there any way to unfilter after you've done it?

Yeah, go to top of the page near OP and click "show all posts".
I prefer it this way tbh.

Well thats certainly a nice change.

This show keeps getting better. Plot point for this episode was succubi, and it turned out the chick he was dating wasn't one, he just felt like the life was being sucked out of him because she was making him eat healthy.

OH man thats fucking rich.

I totally forgot about all the great enemies Trump will have to face. You could have season 1 be the primary with each episode being Trump taking down each opponent. Then season 2 could be the general with Shillary as the final boss.

And Jeb! will be the perfect comedy relief villain.

every time you post genesis, it adds another year to hillary clinton's life

Give me (You)s, please.

It's sad, but let nature take its course at this point

got any tips on that? Got a country feral at my place that I want to chill with.

I'm afraid not, probably dump them in the country rip bird population

Ayy thanks fam.

And meh its kinda annoying if you do like I do and just filter the annoying whiners for most of the thread so it can be at least a little comfy then unfilter near the end to see what retarded shit they are saying.

Don't spend it all in once place.

he a vulcan nigga nigga.

cain't w8 monica

nice try faggot, we all know phil collins is MAGAcore

That's not how you get (you)s, 9d3e04.

(you) (baka) (ass) (nigra)
EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING

wait i thought he was a kike. keep your story straight, Holla Forums

If only I could Draw

Good on you for not killing them at least.

And heres what you do. Every time you see it outside take a plate of food with you. Put it on the ground and then go sit 20 feet away. Don't look at the cat, don't even act like you notice it.

Do this for a long while moving closer to the plate of food each time. Act really aloof as if you don't care the cat is there at all. Eventually you can pet it while its eating. From there it should trust you a bit and be coming to your house for food anyway so you can tame it more.

Aren't vulcans like spock? Thought they weren't black.

that was tony banks you retarded pleb

don't you mean tony danza

and not a single (you) to be seen

this thread is already much better than any other day with avatarfags

tripcucks on suicide watch

I've always been in the same spot. I've got great ideas for knock off weebshit comics and a few good game ideas but no art/programming skills. Kill me.

How am I supposed to know what gender the random feral cat is?

(((Lime)))

E V E R Y B O D Y

S U P E R

S O N I C
R A C I N G

don't be so amazed, nega-satan

reee tumblrtale

I'll try that out

Maybe I should draw it despite being shit
Funny you say Knock Off seeing as I'm listening to it now

yea vulcans b lyk spock fam n apparently vulcans wuz kaangz 2 at sum point.

Ironic tbh.
Was this their plan all along?

well i guess this thread just proves that 4am will always be trash even if you remove the avatarfags from the equation.

Long live Phil Collins.

Its pretty easy. It just takes a lot of time. Expect to sit out there following it around moving that food for at least an hour each time. DONT LOOK AT THE CAT DIRECTLY. Biggest tip I can give. Thats a sign of aggression.

Knock Off?

probably

it's nothing new, though.

no problem, here have one more

we did it again reddit
we won

which guys did ya'll pik? joe budden was pretty broken tbh, he's sof bannt in da dmx househould

das ryt

I thought that was dogs

fuck

genius if I do say so myself

lol

Most animals really. Shit I've got a stray that I've babied for 3 years now and she still won't look me in the eyes for more than a second.

nigga i AM video GAMES monica

same

EVERYBODY MOTHERFUCKING SUPER SONIC RACING GOD DAMNIT. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THAT ENOUGH. COME ON AND LET THE FIRE BURN. DO IT. DO IT FOR YOUR WAIFU. DO IT FOR AMERICA. JUST DO IT.

The 4am jew cries out as he strikes you.

t. peter gaybriel

he's right tho

you mean mark?

Australian Shitpost Podcast that is two as how Buzzfeed Australia would put it "Australian Sounding Men" shitposting
It's good fun

Was going to say gothic (except g3).
Thread got derailed though.

We are white, now fuck off nigger.

thank you steinsgate salesman

phil is best genesis

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

I'm only half white

Mark is the Sonderkommando helping out the good guys get rid of the jews.

das ryt monica

Ayyy I'll check it out next time I'm grinding a game and need something to listen to, thanks!

Are you Bill Clinton?

No, I actually still have my job.

YES THAT'S THE SPIRIT
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN

dmx is white?

They act as shitlibs, which contrasts with the thick aussie accent, the last one is the US election, though I do prefer The Convict Report

Are you Obama?

No, I'm not black.

BURN BABY BURN!

Jeb's Son?

Jeb has a son?

Pretty sure Jeb! has a bunch of half spic kids with the goblin.

Clinton has a half white son.

He has 2, there is George P Bush and Jeb Bush Jr

Bill himself is half black which makes the kid a reverse quadroon

That just strikes me a narcissistic.

Usually yes but knowing Jeb it's more Autistic than Narcissistic

ded

benis

ebin

: DDD

so it goes

Will ritsu kill himself once 4am dies from terminal shitposting? I hope so.

gondola

yes, might as well try and get this thing to bump limit

everybody super sonic racing?

Try to keep your feet on the ground?

when you're super sonic racing, there's no time to fuck around

We're just Super Sonic Racing, running to the point of no return.

everybody's super sonic racing, come on and let the fire buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn

Everybody, everybody, everybody

Everybody, everybody…

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing, try to keep your feet right on the ground

tutututututututututru

When you're Super Sonic Racing there's no time to look around

you know this song is fire

We're just Super Sonic Racing, running to the point of no return

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing come on, let the fires burn

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE REALLY HAVE TO GO

TO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FEEL MY HEART JUST RACE

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing, try to keep your feet right on the ground!

DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what can I do with my autism to make the world a better place?

one more

Legend of Zelda is garbage tbh. Look at that open world thing, it's 24FPS.

Become Policy Advisor to DOnald Trump Jr

When you're Super Sonic Racing there's no time to look around!

We're just Super Sonic Racing, running to the point of no return!

Everybody's Super Sonic Racing! Come on, let the fires burn!

BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND!

That sounds like Maverick talk to me!

Haha yeah ahahahaha i'm a worthless NEET with no skills who would rather come to this circlejerk to get some attention and discuss terrible my life is instead of improving myself. Whoa bro you like posting as cute anime girls???, so do i!! My favorite anime is Yuru Yuri and the best girl is Akari. I only watch slice of life moe shows because anything else that might contain a semblance of a plot or not enough highschoolers or lesbian innuendo is too complicated and uninteresting and clearly normalfags watch it which i am not. My lofe is SUCH A FAILURE, the other day i was at mcdonalds and there was this cute girl working there, i stuttered my way out and couldn't get my order, social anxiety sucks right haha but who cares about that stupid 3dpd whore, i hate 3d. BRING ON the waifu age, im going to get a handholding simulator and an akari waifu to hold hands with but no lewds ehehehehe (except for my folder of 200 yuru yuri doujins). Keep on anime'ingn bros!!!!

4am thread killing it today

OH MY GOD

it's been more fun than with avatarfags around

So I'm an idiot. Twink ex came down, we hung out and drink. Got in bed together, started cuddling, then little faggot starts flipping out about his ex girlfriend and runs off, my dick unsucked. Fuck my life.

you that nigger form yesterday?
I mean everybody told you so, maybe you'll be wiser next time

Yeah that was pretty much my last shot at normal social interaction. Now I am friendless chanboard loser #billion.

maybe don't prey on mentally unstable faggots and instead look for people you can talk with instead
and stop being a faggot

The funny part is we were watching Holla Forums videos, I was showing him my fancy memes and With Open Gates.

haha oh yeah anime bro, fuck 3dpd sjws i know that these drawings i like to masturbate to are real in my mind and i have a legitimate connection with this bunch of lines that a middle aged japanese virgin drew. Not like being a virgin is bad im about to become a wizard and all i need is my waifu,tenga and my gunpla collection. I love gunpla, keep on animeing!

Do you drink your diahrrea in the back of j-crew?

Holy hell being a degenerate sucks.
I embody pretty much everything that people hate about gays and it makes my life so damn miserable. Having a commitment and liking my friend too much, then I have to cut off contact when I get jealous.

No that is disgusting. I only do light fondling and get head, everything else is gross.

my point still stands, stop being a faggot
instead pick up some hobby to distract you from your degeneracy

such is the punishment for being one
if you can't stop being gay at least stop acting gay

I have a hobby, I do MMA and DM tabletop games. This was just me being stupid, this guy was my BF in high school and early college so it was mostly just flashbacks. This entire thing took 48 hours. I haven't been dating or trying to get laid for two or so years because work is too busy, so I kinda thought this would be any easy solution. Dumb dumb dumb.

emphasis on was
if you broke up for any reason getting back together is always a bad idea, even if it's barely platonic or just for some one night stand
in the worst case scenario you're the one who is used as both stress relief and to make someone else jealous
next time he comes on to you tell him to go fuck himself
and don't be down because of what happened, it'll only make you think twice next time

You're right.

now no more being gay and go play some vidya

I'm playing Pokemon Moon and raging at it. Just let me walk around, jesus fucking Christ.

Holla Forums likes vaporwave

I do like vaporwave…

there's a video with some pro trump maga hat wear men and women arguing with a couple jews on campus. someone yells "DID YOU JSUT SAY YOU HATE VAPORWAVE" in the background and another voice piped up "WHO HATES VAPORWAVE"

I haven't touched pokemon since pearl and diamond, it feels like it's been dumbed down and filled with more shit than it needs

vaporwave is a fad, it'll go away in time

I can't even engage with the other flaws of Sun and Moon because the main one, that no one shuts the fuck up and lets you explore is so fucking glaring.

They have the professor and your rival friend with you on almost every screen, repeatedly telling you your objective. Your pokedex does not shut the fuck and interrupts use of the bottom screen every five seconds to inform you of the obvious shit you're supposed to do.

still fun fam

yeah that sounds about right
with a franchise like Pokemon you'd think any kid in the world who can afford the damn game knows how to play the fucking thing

sure is, but the mainstream has its way of ruining fun things for everyone who genuinely likes it

OMG NAZIS INVENTED DAB!
KIDS ARE SECRETE NAZIS!

I know fam, but when you do things with friends, even shit games like Warframe and Planetside 2 become fun

s-sure thing

Anondidn't you know, were your friends

I've heard those words before, user
many, many times…

user, who listens to you when you want to vent, when you're feeling down?

Who calls you a fag homo but doesn't really judge you because we know those feels?

y-you faggots

don't worry user, we'll always be here ya big gay

The night never ends
So let us stay up again
Haiku darks blox chars