How's that videogame youtube channel you made going user?

How's that videogame youtube channel you made going user?

I've got a better question. Lions or tigers?

lions

Both

Fuck off assholes, tigers have stripes, they are better. Plus they don't have that annoying clot of hair around their necks.

that is a small female.

Just passed 500 subs the other day, but i don't really do anything to promote my self. Just glad that some people find me interesting enough to sub to.

Lions.

Well, what do you make?

Am I the only one who finds the hardest part of video making recording your own voice?
it's hard for me to tell if I sound right or not because of how weird it feels to hear your own voice. Often times I am not sure if I sound like crap or if it's just me not liking to hear my own voice.

Faggotry goes on >>>/cuckchan/

It's usually that, and you'll get used to it the more you hear own voice.

Literally what's wrong with watching or making youtube videos as long as it isn't let's plays and you aren't doing it for shekels?

Tigers

Comedy.

totaly not mine, i found this guys channel to be enjoyable

Not even a question. Tigerfags can fuck off.

425 subs, confident most of them are dead. The most views I have only come from two videos: one unexpected reddit-boosted video and one about the great tortanic I made like 5 years ago.

I'll have to find some new soundtracks to upload, however

neither

checkem and checkem hard

okay I'll kill myself now. But feel free to shitpost this thread to death anyway

I mostly just do live streams these days, haven't sat down to record a proper video in months.

maybe, just maybe, it's how you can't remain anonymous doing so. Same with steam friends and tripfagging. Just pure attentionwhoring cancer

It's dead. I'm taking an even lower effort route and just stream

Post your voice

This man is objectively correct.

This should be a bannable offense.

It's going alright-ish, still relatively small.

I let's play obscure games that are weird or trippy.
Some other stuff as well, like Yume Nikki Fangames.

Also lions of course.

There is probably no one left in the thread but either way here is a quick test reading of the script I did with some footage put in. Any opinion would be welcome

Out of Curiosity what accent is that?

European. I can't give any more details about my exact whereabouts.

Someone out to kill you?

I don't want people to know.
The channel is not about me, but about the games I play.
I'm just providing commentary for them, nothing more.

This is why people left half chan

Niggers

try to pronounce words more clearly, DO compare yourself to other youtubers and other successful "speakers". your voice sounds fine, though. keep it up, user