Reboot

>There's STILL no good game based on the entire Reboot series

reboot was shit

meh, I wasn't really a fan myself.

Those digits ARE nice, along with the id. But you gotta go back, Woolie, you leaf fuck.
We both know the IP is dead as doornails.

Sure there is m8. Whenever you win a game you destroy a sector.

Go home Woolie.

That nigger posts here?
Or is it just a shit meme?

Don't worry user. There's a reboot of ReBoot coming sometime in 2017 (ReBoot: The Guardian Code). I'm sure it'll be great and we'll get some good games out of that.

R-Right, Anons?

Right?

But they won't have the same graphics as the show

It'd probably be a bit too complicated to do such a game since you'd have to mix in a variety of video game styles into one game.

Would be cool though as you'd essentially be playing the computer portion of a lot of older games and fighting an enemy placed in what would normally be the human player's position.

Both

Go to bed Woolie.

not impossible that and alots of games have done so

i want to pet andraia

why does megaman have so many god tier girls?

The dad there made an appearance in DaS2

>date a qt and severely abused girl named Andrea

I loved her then she an hero'd

The story of the game is at least cool once you realize it's a prequel that takes place right before the first episode. And the locations are neat. But whoever decided to make it a shooter where you can't get off your skateboard was retarded. It has to be one of the most difficult to control games of all time. If you could get off the damn zipboard it would be fine, and choosing when to get on or off would make a great mechanic for letting you access tricky areas or go faster. If they just fixed that one element it would be a good game. But no.

It's coming back. For real this time. As a half live action thing about teenagers going into the computer. It's probably gonna be terrible. But they've said it's not a reboot and the old characters are gonna show up. There was a teaser image of Megabyte they released when they announced it.

The game they do have is a third person shooter where you explore Mainframe fighting Megabyte's and Hexadecimal's goons and mosters, healing Tears and shit. You have a gun, which would have been cooler if you played as Matrix, but whatever, but you also have Glitch, which can do different kinds of shots and stuff. It makes sense and it's fun to explore the city. But the entire game you are on the zipboard. So you have tony hawk style controls, but it's a shooter. You get to explore the levels in cool ways, but when you're expected to fight enemies or do tighter platforming it's awful.

why even live

Woolie is that you, you fucking faggot swamp monster you?

Shouldn't you be in the fucking woolie hole right now?

is some kind of joke

as long as they make good boner fuel, i will be ok.

the new story has nothing to do with ReBoot and is basically Code Lyoko

They've said it's not a reboot. The concept they gave does seem very different, but they've said the old characters will appear, and there's that image of Megabyte to at least confirm him.

The story for the new one has them teaming up with the last guardian. And it's not Bob, Enzo, or Matrix. So I'm left to assume Megabyte beat them all, but the ones that were main characters are probably out in hiding or something.

Now I know I'll be massively disappointed when it comes out, but at least let me dream until then.

well user, for what it's worth I hope it is good for you.

Literally every PC game ever is a reboot game and you play as the User while the in-game villains are the Reboot cast.

Yeah, except the concepts, locations, and characters.

The Austin Powers games in real life aren't nearly as awesome as the Austin Powers game in ReBoot.

They haven't even mentioned the old characters as actually being in the story. They've said they'd appear, but the story outline they've given makes no mention of them. It's about kids from the real world.

You think when they said they would appear they were speaking about them being uninvolved cameos in the background?

Well assuming they were telling the truth and haven't changed their mind about them appearing, I'd assume it would have to be at least in guest-starring roles, but the main characters are an entirely new concept that is very different from what came before.

kill yourself open world shitter, you are ruining video games

I would normally agree with you, but it would be awesome to be able to explore Mainframe as one giant city. Then you can have game cubes drop with more linear levels.

megabyte's voice actor died years ago