Holla Forums Plug.dj Day 2

PLUG DJ IS BACK
THIS TIME NO CUCK MODS

Keeping the shit out of the plug edition

plug.dj/true8chanv

It's a room where people take turns to DJ. and by DJ, they share music.
plug.dj allows users to make a music list , mainly from youtube videos, and share them with the rest of the room.

In the past we had a plug.dj Holla Forums room, but the mods were all underage, redditors, or cucks who advertised it on Neogaf, SA and subreddits.
Plug.dj died for more than a year and now it's back, and this time we can have chatroom for 8ch anons by 8ch anons to chill.

Come in and hear some dank videogame music with anons.

P.S: Friendly Reminder if you see a cuck, remember to ignore it and keep playing vidya music

Glad to see your bullshit hasn't changed in two years.

implying there's anime
There wasn't when I was on.

good joke

Daytona has a surprisingly excellent soundtrack. Now I need to pirate this shit.

You will wake up one more and catch the tail end of a naruto shitpooden episode being played and shota refusing to switch it. It's happened before, it'll happen again. Please, enjoy the music that's played but be aware that shota is a fucking faggot that will abuse the power he claimed other people used against him.

VIDEO GAMES ONLY
NO GACHIMUCHI
NO ANIME
NO FUN

I'll hope it doesn't turn out that way and at least enjoy the ride while it lasts.

You're free to join us and post videogame music if you like fam,

No need to stir drama like a cuck and be tsundere about it.

What about videogame related gachimuchi?

it's arbitrary to require the gachimuchi to be video game related. if the work is enjoyable, what does it matter?

Nah, Just making sure people are aware of what you are capable of doing and to be wary. You did play alot of good music, but fuck you're a fucking child most of the time when people didn't get along with you.

Reminder to pick tracks that aren't too long.

you're always welcomed user.

Thanks for looking up for these meme-loving fucks, in your own way.

picture was meant for Armored core OST

Holy shit this shit is great

You're welcome user.
My playlist is only 3 songs long but I'll be expanding it and you can be sure it'll contain plenty of AC.

xddd better bump the thread some more talking about how great the current playlist is instead of posting in the chat

Thread was dead

step it up

Here's your (you)

bump with Footballfaggot has exquisite tastes

It had 50 posts and no one was actively bumping it.

s-stop shitting the thread anons

please don't bully anon97

He is PURE