Ugg/pol/

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Get in cavelads.
What do about berrypicker, neandus, and big nose tribe?
Big nose tribe take pointy stick.
Say rock bad, kill many younglings.
Tell me share cavewife with neandus.
<Ugg no want share cavewife.
<Ugg kill neandus
Big nose tribe want put ugg in bad cave
Berrypickers tell ugg he bad
<Ugg sad

All urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632468/
renegadetribune.com/not-like-us/
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

jews pushing they are related to Neanderthals
Yeah no. Jews have 0% Neanderthal DNA. That was passed down to the Early European Modern Man. Go sit through non-kiked anthropology 101 and lurk forever.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

ugg big nose tribe because ugg no share cavewife
BERRYPICKER GET OUT
TAKE NIGANDUS

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

jews roleplaying white's ancestors
telling actual Neanderthal descendents to GTFO
take your shitskin golems out with yourself, Rabbi Uggstein

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

saging a cavepainting
Ugg need final solution for big nose.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

What are you trying to get across? Fighting back and not being cuckolded is primitive and old fashioned?

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

me best friend stoneberg tell me not enough uggs in cave. he tell me need more neandus so we stay big tribe. me think he good talker. what do other uggs say?

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Ugg no have job since big stone mart come.
Stonemart say Ugg no like berrypicker, ugg no make stone for stonemart.
Why neandu and berrypicker make stone but not ugg?

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Take this shit back to 4cuck

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Fuck off with your bullshit, faggot.

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Ugg think you need lurk more.
Ugg laugh you never see cave painting before.
Berrypicker asf.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Man from bean tribe bring assault rock to school.
17 uggs died from bean tribe, but berrypickers still blame rock?

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

implying cavepaintings aren't a h8chan tradition
/berrypicker/

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Jews wouldn't be able to infiltrate cavemen. For starters jews were in a different continent, but even if not for that a tribe doesn't allow rapefugees to join it.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

wow. 8/pol/ really has gone downhill since 2013. All you faggots, cucks, and latecomers can get fucked.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

This isn't 4chan.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Nope. While Neanderkikes raped whites, white man came from a species that left africa long before the denisovan line left and branched into hebe and asians. Your kike 101 holds no power here.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

nigger faggot

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

sage

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans.
Most Neanderthal genes probably had modestly bad effects on the health of our ancestors, Dr. Sankararaman and other researchers have found. People who inherited a Neanderthal version of any given gene would have had fewer children on average than people with the human version.
As a result, Neanderthal DNA became progressively rarer in living humans. Dr. Sankararaman and his colleagues proposed that it disappeared faster in Europeans than in Asians. The early Asian population was small, the researchers suggested, and natural selection eliminates harmful genes more slowly in small groups than in large populations. Today, smaller ethnic groups, like Ashkenazi Jews and the Amish, can have unusually high rates of certain genetic disorders.
new research cast doubt on his proposal that natural selection stripped Neanderthal DNA from Europeans more quickly than from Asians.
Whites cast off the filth faster. And the closer to chinks you get the jewyer they get surprisingly enough. Neander is not the friend of white men and never was.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3632468/
Neanderkikes raped more Asians than Europeans.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Michael Bradley, a Canadian-based writer of Jewish origin, released his own 1978 work, The Iceman Inheritance, followed up by its sequel, Chosen People From the Caucusus. In both these books, Bradley put forth his thesis that the modern day people known as the Jews were descendants from the Khazars and that, indeed, the Khazars could trace their origins back to the Neanderthals.
Bradley’s website at michaelbradley.info describes Bradley’s findings in part: In Chosen People from the Caucasus, Bradley focuses on the two separate groups of people who came from the Caucasus Mountains of the Middle East: the Biblical Hebrews who emerged from the southern Caucasus between 3000-2000 BC to invade Palestine, and the northern Caucasus “Khazars” who were converted to Judaism about 740A.D.
The Khazars were pushed into Central and Eastern Europe by Mongol invasions, and their descendants comprise the vast majority of modern Jewry. Although these have no direct historical or genetic connections with the Semitic Jews of the Holy Land, both groups shared a Neanderthal origin in the Caucasus Mountains in the far distant pre-Judaic past.
Bradley contends that people and cultures emerging from the Caucasus Mountains — a known refuge of late lingering Neanderthal populations — in proto-historical and historical times, would have remained highly intelligent, highly aggressive and psychosexually maladapted, promoting a high level of in-group cohesion. These traits, Bradley contends, explain the survival of Biblical Hebrews against all odds and also the inordinate social influence of modern Western Jews.
renegadetribune.com/not-like-us/

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Neanderthals raped whites
No Neanderthal DNA

One: They weren't a different species altogether because they could interbreed.

Two: They interbred, but what happened more commonly was for Humans to rape Neanderthals because we were far more advanced and organized.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Never said they didn't have ANY. The white race didn't come from Neander. They may have contributed a few genes through their rapes but whites didn't descend from them.

One: different species can interbreed and we have seen it in the animal kingdom. Similar enough works for many. You won't get a whale breeding with mouse but clearly wolves and dogs happen, etc.

Two: The Whites weren't the aggressors. Neander brought the aggression. Neader did the raping because they had the more powerful structure and took advantage of it along with their jew cunning. Whites like to work together. They expected a similar being to want the same. Whoops. If only people knew then what we know now about jews.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Fuck off schlomo the neanderkike meme isn't taking hold.

white man came from a species that left africa long before the denisovan line left and branched into hebe and asians
The earliest fossil evidence on record now points towards the split between chimps and humans happening in Europe.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

ugga bogga wagga ugga buga lunga

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

What the fuck kind of thread is this?
As much as I like shitposts, discussing prehistoric bullshit it counter-productive at best. They could have formed from ayylmao DNA for all I care, the records of written history are more than enough to know they're the enemies of the human race.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

talking about kikes. Also forgot to sage.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Why didn’t you sage.

William Wright
William Wright

There we go.

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

nobody on hatechan likes berrypicker memery now
I know OP's quality isn't that good, but I kind of wish I could go back a couple of years. There are so many things that we just don't have on Holla Forums anymore. In late 2014-early 2015, I'd browse 8/pol every day. Now, I hardly have any interest at all. Anybody else know this feel?

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

reddit.com/user/psyduck117

Autist OP probably got banned from MDE sub, now feels the need to shit here

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Neanderkikes aren't a meme.
I would like to see the new evidence showing a distinct monkey in europe being the source. I'm willing to entertain all evidence. Petralona tends to be ignored by a lot of people.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

tfw no cavegirl gf

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Neanderkikes aren't a meme.

Give it up already, only brainlets are taking the bait.

I would like to see the new evidence showing a distinct monkey in europe being the source.

newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Thanks for the monkey source. Appreciated. Still doesn't account for the invasion of neanderkikes. We see higher percentages of neander in jews and it gets larger as you go further east.
Only brainlets are continuing to suck the neander dick. Redditor.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

You need to hide yourself better, the only reason I argue against shills is for the uninformed who walk in here. The highest percentages of neandertal DNA admixture are in pockets throughout Europe proper. Neanderkikes is a gimick meme spawned from a retarded youtube video. WHen does your shift end btw?

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

We see higher percentages of neander in jews
Arabs like jews have more Neanderthal than niggers, who have 0%, but lower than asians and much lower than Whites.
it gets larger as you go further east.
Only if you go east enough to reach Europe again. What is more common in Asia is Denisovan DNA, which Europeans and Africans don't have (Africans are basically Homo Erectus).

John Williams
John Williams

Depiction of ancient hominids as primitive is strong kike propaganda.

Sage&Report.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
is this what the board has really come to, /v/ tier threads? Fucking wew.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

I wonder how much interaction if any the white monkey descendants had with Habilis when they tried to leave for greener pastures before Erectus started bix nooding. They "disappeared" to make room for other species. Ergaster had contact later. Antecessor is believed to be a hybrid between Ergaster and Heidelbergensis (which later became Devisovan, Neander.) It is quite possible the original infection came through Antecessor. Many years passed Heidelbergensis branched, fully "modern" Neanderthal began running around raping and pillaging through the middle east and westward.
I wonder what our ancestors thought the first time they ran into a full neander.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Denisovan DNA is a branch like the Nenderkikes are a branch of heidelbergensis.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Simply put, jews and bug eaters are a lot closer in nature than they get credit for. While they may have physical traits that diverged and is expected, some of the traits stick around. Their psychology is one of them.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Ancient Man were not "dirty", most animals aren't, or indeed even ugly, ignorant, bloodthirsty primitives. Think critically of what is presented to us as history by (((science))) and who is pulling such agenda.

Stop feeding into kike propaganda

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit