Story Time

yo fem-Holla Forums

Have you used games like TF2 and ASSFAGGOTS to get free shit? mind telling us some stories. I wanna hear some stories

No but I've pretended to be one to get free MMO subs

mind sharing your story?

Show us your tits

believe it or not they exist

my sister and I share this computer

Girls are fucking mean and gross. Sure they may be pretty but they're nothing but worthless piles of hedonistic trash. Fuck you.

I have the feeling this is going to turn into a healslut thread

You should share your sister instead.

He should share his sister with his computer? Could be fun.

Has she ever held your hand?

Show us your sister's tits as well.

she's 14 you sick fuck. I'm 21 myself

yes. many times

You make your fourteen year old sister sit on your lap while you use the computer together?

gay

Do you have any lewd stories?

Please discuss vidya

I want to discuss femanon's tits

well just last thursday we were watching Kejio she asked me if we could try and pick up the white turnips with our butts.

People here are desperate for vaginer. What did you expect?

Women are worse than tripfags and namefags and avatarfags COMBINED.

she also calls me Aniki thanks to those Gachimuchi threads

This has to be some sort of new record

Women are fine, but discuss vidya or this thread serves no purpose

UHHHHH THICKER

Kill yourself.

This Holla Forums is well known for the percentage of effeminate fags among its dwellers. So it's "fem" as if in "femboy" or whatever. He's just seeking fellow queers to socialize with.

When I was in high school, I'd have video game conversations with some of the betas. This one guy ended up giving me his copy of Dihonored, and he bought me all the Skyrim DLCs.

I haven't tried Jewing people online for free shit yet, though. Which community is the most gullible and cucked? I'll try out my succubus powers to see how it goes.

Go where there's a lot of underage and voice chat. DOTA and TF2 are pretty good.

Being a tranny doesn't make you a succubus, just a measly warlock.