Hey user it's been awhile, finish that backlog yet?

Hey user it's been awhile, finish that backlog yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrow
nico
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Retirement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I finally got to letter A on emuparadise in the PSX section. Ace Combat is good shit.

I don't keep a backlog, Spongebob.

it got bigger somehow

lol @ u

I don`t play a good game in months

I have thousands now in it now that I set up a snes emulator and eboots on my PSP. Don't get me started on PC-98 shit.

As opposed to…what? Buying all those games? Go to hell, I don't have anywhere near the type of funds to get that shit including the hardware.

I started buying retro Japanese games before I actually started learned Japanese. Now that I'm actually competent at it, I have a pretty big backlog to catch up on, but I've done a pretty good job at making it manageable over the past few months.

No, it's more like why the fuck are you playing all those PSX games in the first place. Most PSX games are shovelware trash. Quality over quantity, my man.

I'm playing em for a stream and there are so many good ones that I said fuck it and decided to play an hour of all of em. I have a good amount of free time on my hands and it pains me to think about not being able to play all of them, because PSX is probably my favorite console.

i'm not a gigantic autist or a wagecuck, so i don't have a "backlog".

i play the games i want to play whenever i want to play them. the next one i want to play is FFXV but its not out yet. Feels good not being autismal.

Don't have time, trying to beat my high score.

just bicurious m8 :^)

Yeah, so I guess you've kept it in your memory so that you can play it later. In other words, it's in a list of game(s) you intend on playing but cannot right now.

it doesn't count if its not out you redditard.

a backlog implies a list of games that you are post-poning, you can't postpone something that isn't out yet.

He's a white supremacist ;_;

I didn't mention any backlog, you double-nigger.

It's gonna be years or never before I play anything else…

Is that just until your get the achievement or until you beat every level including the extra levels?

I still need to reclaim the Roman Empire from filthy barbarians in CK2 and mend the Schism and into Orthodoxy for all.

πρώτος μεταξύ ίσων

No, backlog is still there and it's piling up.
I pirate so much and never get around to it because of life. Pretty sure I'm a digital kleptomaniac.

Got any recommendations and links to them? My backlog is limited

Pretty decent chunk this year
Helps I was broke and there weren't a lot of good releases

Next up is Retro City Rampage
Honestly can't say I'm excited

I'm a chronic "replay games that I like over and over again" type. Which means I move through my backlog at a snail's pace.

Don't even joke about that, OP. It just gets longer every day.

SS every fucking level. Kill Me

If it's PC stuff, I tend to get it from skidrow reloaded.com/. Been downloading on my college net with no problem for almost 3 years. Have to be quick because links go down pretty fast though.

nico blog.org/ is also pretty good, but has an emphasis on weeb stuff.

What's the point?
If you bought the game and didn't play it, doesn't that mean you don't want to play it, so you just wasted money?
Pirate the game before you buy it

This. If a game doesn't engage me within a few days, or if it becomes a fucking chore to the point where it's not fun, I drop it.

You seem to misunderstand what a backlog is, it is not games you bought but haven't played yet, it is games you want to play but haven't played yet. For example, Kirby super star ultra is on my backlog because I've never played it before, but I'm not gonna buy it from Nintendo, I'll probably just emulate it.

dont forget to mention not-released games don't count.

saying FFXV or Persona 5 is in your "backlog" before release date is like saying going to mars is also in your "backlog", most likely won't happen in our lifetimes.

Fuck off shitty halfchan meme.

I've seen people post pictures of their lists of Steam bought games when talking about backlogs.

Finished ToP not long ago.

I pirate everything and I still have a backlog. There are dozens of good games but getting to enjoy them takes time, hence the backlog

I hate the new mods. They're ruining Holla Forums

Near 100% on Wild Arms 3. Next up is Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter, then Dark Cloud 2. Eventually I'll get around to playing the playing the PS2 Berserk game.

It actually could have been prevented if you weren't being such a butt-hurt faggot. You brought this upon yourself.

I wasn't trump posting, though. But the mods delete everything they don't like, since there's no reason to delete trump posters as much as they are annoying. God, I hate Rule 9.

No, it's definitely both the trumpeteers' and the the triggereds' faults equally.

The left once again still doesn't learn! SAD!

I haven't actually played games in general in a long while.
All i do is shitpost and call out reddit while ricing anything tech related i have
I've had so much free time over the years i've played all games of interest, specially now that nothing good is coming out so i burn through my backlog even quicker.
I don't know what to do anymore, since i never had any reason to live other than video games.

S-shut up. I'll finish it e-eventually.

finishing doom again with mods
wanting to finish touhou doom
xenoverse 2 expert missions offline are fucking hard as fuck
attack on titan is no fun anymore after wrecking every titan with titan eren. (OST is godlike though)
phantasy star online can only support me with so many memes at a time.

What's a backlog?

I've made a promise to myself not to play videogames until I'm done with all the exams of this month. Only one week to go
I want to die

in terms of all the stuff that's currently in my HDD, no. It keeps getting bigger

I didn't come this far to give up now but god damn

I don't know if it has been changed since the big update a little while back but you only needed to complete one particular difficult stage back when I did it.

Most places were saying it was Giga Difficult, yeah. I think I'll have Kilo and Mega in the bag by this evening but Giga seems like a royal pain in the ass

haha
hahahaha
Ahahahaha
HHHHHHAAAHAHAHAA
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

no, not yet
I've played and/or finished some of these already

Bro, just finish off that PS2 list

Yes.
There are no more games left.

I don't have:
Besides, that's just on drive No7, I also have:
Resident Evil 4
Shadow of the Collosus
Contra - Shattered Soldier
God Hand
Killzone
Shinobi
Spider-Man 2
TimeSplitters - Future Perfect
The Warriors
Zone of Enders
Zone of Enders 2 - The 2nd Runner
on other drives

NEVER! GO AWAY

I can emulate a shit ton of machines and i have a few consoles, not to mention a backlog of pc games. Do you really expect anyone to finish it all up?

Yes.

why didn't he say fuck you?

Wouldn't know about anhedonia but you have dyslexia for sure.

Only got one game left to finish and it literally never ends

Getting there… there are some other games I've gotten that I haven't added to this yet.

Looks about the same as the last time I saw it a year ago

has there been anything since then worth adding ?

That's a damn fine list format I should do the same.

lol
lol²
lol³ Oh shit it's a sonynigger

I did some work on it – it's getting woefully small, since I already played most everything there is on PC. The last backlog game I played was Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader. It was okay - nothing to write home about, but not really shit either

100% Wild ARMS 3, all 15 EX File Keys. Last thing I did before beating the game was read a story to my daughteru.

Holy fuck that webm.

bump

Fuck off back to halfchan.

So I devised a simple way to keep me motivated and to beat some games. So I gave myself a goal, to beat one game a month. If I fail to do that then I add two for next month, and keep on adding two if I have a remainder. I started this a couple of months ago, and it's been going well. This month, I have to beat 15 games.

how long are these games? I would have tried one game a week or something

It really depends. I do have a lot of long RPGs. But I kinda like to start short with like an NES game. Last month I beat Ghosts 'n' Goblins for Halloween. It only took me two afternoons.

My big problem is when I get in the mood to play games, I play a lot of different ones, and after a few weeks I kind of get sick of playing games before I beat any of them. That, and there's a lot of multiplayer games I want to play at the moment.

Cancer
I'm binging REmaster between M&B and BF2142.
Get good faggot

I'll play what I want faggot

Two of the games you just listed are multiplayer you moron

I don't have a backlog. I finish every game I buy and I don't buy a new one until I do.

Kill yourself

Managable when you drop a long game after 9 hours and deciding it isnt for you.

It's a shame you're too obtuse to make that point, or to understand that you failed to make it
You first

Yes.
Seriously though what do I do with myself now?

It ends when you chose it to. Ending later gives a score penalty. Become the king and hold everything is the closest thing to a goal.
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Retirement

my problem is I dowload all these games at once and try them out to see how they work and if I have any interest in how they play then i end up playing about 10% into the game before trying out another one then I never come back to the first game because I don't remember where I left off or what I did before moving onto the other game.
help

No, but it's getting there. Just a shame some of my backlog relies on friends to be playing the game with me, since they're co-op and they'll throw a shitfit if I finish the game without them. Those same friends also want to waste time playing multiplayer games with no point to them whatsoever.

Only other reason I'm not currently speeding through my backlog is because I've also been watching seasonal anime. But soon, I'll finish the 179 games I have in my backlog. Some are just games I plan to emulate because I already own them but my consoles are too aged for them. The worst thing for backlogs is trying to finish anything for the PS3 and Xbox 360, because everytime I decide to play a game on them. I have a technical issue like a fucked HDMI cable, dead 360 battery or controllers that don't charge anymore. Anyway for now, I'll just try to finish Deus Ex: Mankind Divided just so I can uninstall the massive space used by it off my hard drive.

I got back into physical games while adopting this habit. I even rebuy some of the old games I picked up during Steam sales, where I already know that I like them.
This way I also can decide that games which aren't worth a few bucks for a physical copy or do not have a physical copy aren't worth playing anyway, so I can strike them off the list quickly.
At the end of this I hope to have a decent collection of games I enjoyed instead of a digital pile of shit caused by binge purchases.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who played that game. HAI HAI HAI HAI HAI ENHH ENHH ENHH YUM

hahahahahaha
DX introduced the closest we'll ever come to experiencing purgatory in the land of the living

Oh I have no delusions that I will ever beat Yotta or Infini without at least another 50 or 60 hours in the game. Have you ever looked up the people on the top of the leaderboards to see how much time they spent to get to the top?

What an incredibly refreshing and unprecedented playthrough.

Is it actually good? I got kinda burned out on the first Gothic.

Could say the same thing about any system

i'm tired of explaining this but my youngest son is not the product of my wife having an affair. He is biracial and my wife and I are both white, so people tend to assume that my wife got around. She didn't

I've got it all planned!
I can do it. My list keeps getting shorter.
Just need like 4-5 years

Cool.
I kinda wish I could play it again, but backlog.
Stupid question: which version you beat?

I've been burning through it pretty fast. Picked up a PS3 for cheap recently and been playing through a lot of HD collections. Nice, cheap way to get through a lot of that backlog, just finished DMC collection and Ico collection, moving onto the God of War collection now.

what's his NeoGAF handle

xXx_Ps4_Slaya_xXx

wrong thread, or are you saying that disposing of your dindu son is part of your backlog?

yeah, if you don't have a ps3 by now it's a good time to pick one up, plenty of good games for peanuts.

No, in fact it's grown larger, but I don't remember downloading anything new.

Backlogs don't make any sense. If you don't like a game halfway through, there's no point in going back and forcing yourself to finish it.