Decided to open my dusty ps4 again, and look what games i had bought long ago for it

Decided to open my dusty ps4 again, and look what games i had bought long ago for it.

Wew. Good riddance jailbreak is incoming, and i haven't updated.

pumpkin

PS4 hasn't been hacked yet? I'm suplized.

ITT we laugh at OPs purchases? also, nice purchase of 3 Triple-A garbage, especially on the Bloodbournestation.

oh man, thats not right

Do you go to toys-r-us and just buy whatever catches your eye? It's clear you have no idea what games are available for that console and haven't done 5 minutes of research.
My god you have absolutely terrible taste.

Not even a sonygger, but holy shit that is the worst PS4 "library" I can even imagine.

You're a retard and you need to check 'em more often.

Why did you buy those games? How on earth did those catch your eye?

consoles are shit because they are consoles. enjoy getting railroaded into picking from the 4 different choices per genre that sony decides they want you to have.

You need to do some introspection.

I'm getting really sick of retarded millennials blindly buying systems then bitching here when they realize the system doesn't have anything they like.

I find this more interesting than OP's faggotry.

I've been using that image for God knows how long without ever even realizing the tumblr bits.
I need to do some introspection.

I thought Hand of Fate was supposed to be good. It's not?

NICE BLOG POST!

Is this bait? Surely no one has such shitty taste.

I heard Batman of Mordor was pretty good despite having a crap plot and not having much new gameplay-wise.

confirmed dusty ps4 owner

You heard wrong

lmao what a fag
bully him

you're doing this wrong

why is this dachshund so fat?

Sooooooooooooooo? What was the point of this thread? This is not your twitter or blog, faggot.

I completed and sold bloodborne. It felt boring, easier than DS1 and 2 and multiplayer almost never connected right. Dark Souls 3 was better.

At least we know why Souls series went to shit.