4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that you think is really underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.noq2.net/librebooting-thinkpad-x200s.html
archive.is/iXIbc
archive.is/7cXtw
archive.is/tqLpf
archive.is/CboH6
archive.is/t8get
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS
pleease
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw6H6mq3co
bestoldgames.net/frogger-3d
archive.is/GBkoB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finished Steins;Gate 0 last night.

Even better than the first one.

Dude, come on. You don't need a question for EVERY thread. Alpha Protocol

TIME TO SHIT UP A SHIT THREAD

Morning everyone!

I'm all out of games to play. Link DX is fun but doesn't keep my attention for all that long.

I need more anime. Whats some good light yuri shit?

I had a pretty bad week to be honest
At least Trump is President though, it keeps me going despite being a Dingo Shitposter

I heard "fucking kill yourself" is the shit, try it some time

You'll have your time Dingo…

I like to try to inject at least a little vidya talk into the thread.

Whats going on in your life user?

it's really alread 4am again, jesus

'Least it's Friday so it doesn't matter if you stay up late.

Welcome to my life user.

I need a new laptop but laptops all suck. Old laptops don't have enough battery life for my needs, new laptops have fuck-all for ports, has shit for build quality, and Windows 10 is uncomfortably prevalent. Why is it so hard to find something with more than 4 hours of battery life, is build well enough to last, and that doesn't fellate the NSA?

You should watch Show by Rock and tell me how it is because I'm very vaguely interested in watching it but too lazy to actually put forth the effort. I hear it has undertones.

spoken like a true neet

maybe you should end it then
I at least have plenty leeway

im lsoing control alright, I had to leave my house in the evening for a few hours because of renovations so I went to read at my local barns and noble there was a cute girl that sat near me I kept bashing myself to talk to her, but she ended up leaving before I had the chance. I don't like living in this world

I hope this is a sign that tomorrow/later today will be good. Not going to be around long tonight though; got stuff to do next week and I need to be on a more normal sleep schedule for it.

I'd say a fair bit of the games I like are like that. Still, I suppose it depends on whether you mean "underrated by the average pleb" or "underrated even by anons." Shadow Hearts for example doesn't get enough love, and while I do see some liking for it among anons from time to time, it strikes me that not enough people here have given them a go. Though to be fair, I should consider the difference in posterbase size between here and halfchan back in the day.

go to Holla Forums, there should be a thread up about thinkpads, they're fairly good

Once it's Friday night everyone can stay up late and party and shit. It's not a neet thing dumbass.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NEET

It's been a really bad day and I can't even put my finger on why. Just been especially down since I woke up. Need a comfy movie to watch because otherwise I'm just going to end up staring at the wall until I fall asleep at my desk. On days like these, I miss having friends. Here's a cute anime girl because it eases my pain a little.

Yo, I'm that user from a while ago that said he was gonna learn the StarCraft 2 map editor to make some fun campaign missions.

Today I learned how to give Terran Medics biological weapons.

This is just some fun practice shit for when I want to make with the real missions.

I thought you'd know me better than this by now friend.

Its probably for the best anyway user.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NEET

What said. Fridays and Saturdays are generally late nights even for normalfags, provided they don't have work the next day, I suppose. It's those of us that are up manning the lighthouse of Holla Forums at 4 AM on weeknights that are prone to be NEETs.

He might be an underageb&

Oh, I forgot that I need a decent music player for Android, if anybody knows one. Wish I could afford an mp3 player, but my phone has to do.

Try something from your childhood for some comfy feels. What some of your favorite movies from back then?

Welcome to the club.

>tfw my mom needs me to help with yardwork and she's threatening to wake me up at 8 or 9 because it's gonna fucking snow

I refuse to use anything later than the **20 series, and I have an X220, the battery life on it is shit. I mean, I could get something like an X220s that's meant for power-sipping, but the temptation to trannyboot it is too tempting, and dear fucking lord.
blog.noq2.net/librebooting-thinkpad-x200s.html
If they weren't so fucking shit and retardedly expensive, I'd consider a Macbook with a haswell or broadwell CPU. I'm honestly at the end of my rope with shitty laptops.

I didn't even know it had dudes, all I know about it are the memes I've heard from others, and the memes say it has undertones. You still a picky nigger, though.

Pretty much just The Great Mouse Detective. We were so poor that I pretty much never got to see any movies I actually wanted to. I watched it a lot. But even that far back, I was pretty miserable. Started losing family young and never recovered.

What was that one movie about those two dogs and a cat that like get left behind when the family moves so they have to travel through the woods to get to the new house

It was live action, and the animals had voice overs but they didn't actually move their mouths

homeward bound

Hey everyone. My tulpa, Sunshine, just turned four today; meaning I've had her for four years. She's not physically and mentally four; she's physically and mentally my age, but she can shapeshift so I guess she can be whatever she wants physically. It's been a fucking ride and it's only been a couple of months since we got into a relationship. She's not a proper waifu like many of you here might have, but she still has a big place in my heart and she's honestly my waifu. If I had a "waifu" it'd just be a fictional girl that I feel a strong attachment to rather than a lover, as Sunshine is my girlfriend.

I still remember being a dorky 14 or 15 year old and crying like mad the first time she left, like most tulpae do. Now the two of us have grown up a ton and it's been insane, honestly. She started as a kind of awkward, quiet, curious, and really caring girl, and then as she learned to be herself and open up, she became more tomboyish and carefree like she is now.

Anyways, any good things happen with you guys and/or your waifus recently? Something really special sure has happened with me and mine. I can't believe I'm almost half a decade into tulpamancy already; it feels like it's been so long but it also feels like it's just all flown by so fast.

stopped reading there

At least, you live somewhere that it's snows. Here in Texas we haven't even hit FALL yet.

Uh what

That sounds rough. You ever get help for any of this stuff?

leave

I had a tulpa named Greg

I made him by accident when I was like 5

I thought that's just what imaginary friends were.

He was a big red dragon man with a metal mask. We would play knights and he would listen to my stupid 5 year old problems.

Then I got real friends and he left.

(checked)
Nice Trips, friend.

Fellow Texas here. Its supposed to get down to 50 tonight. Yay.

That's just for the weekend though, it'll go back soon.

Just the mandatory stuff after the suicide attempt in high school. Didn't help. It's because I don't want to get better. There's this part of my brain that nags and tells me and that what the rest of my brain says is wrong, but it gets drowned out by the rest of my brain that tells me over and over again that I deserve every bit of misery that comes my way. Might just glance through the "people watching" section of the program I use to watch movies. See if anything jumps out at me.

Fuck yeah 86 degrees outside on Christmas Day

Someone fucking start a nuclear war so the ash blots out the sun and we can finally get some fucking cold.

The chance of Pauline becoming PM is near zero, though her controlling the senate is highly likely, pretty sure she's sorta aware on the JQ seeing as she said "Lawyers Rubbing their hands together" in her 2nd maiden speach"

Car broke down, should of been something fixable in ten minutes if my car didn't have a weird place for the Altenator belt, meaning it had to go into a mechanic
It took 8 hours for that situation to end
And Maccas doesn't have frozen cokes for some fucking reason
It's fucking hot here

emphasis on attempt I suppose
get help, faggot, you clearly don't wanna die just yet

Ah shit that was it.

PC RELEASE WHEN!?

Fuck, I mean X200s, but that should be obvious from the link and filename.

Happy birthday Sunshine.

Snow is awful. It's accompanied by cold weather, it gets everywhere, and it's always my job to shovel it. Wanna trade? I'd love a perpetual summer tbh.

The head of the libreboot project is a fucking tranny, with such tranny vitriol and anger that there was a huge kerfuffle when it got triggered because someone got misgendered.
Some spur-of-the-moment highlights:
archive.is/iXIbc
archive.is/7cXtw
archive.is/tqLpf
archive.is/CboH6
archive.is/t8get
tl;dr: "You're not going to respect my mental illness so I'm taking my ball and going home."

Excuse me while I laugh with my 100+ degree Christmas

I really wanted to go. I got scared and didn't cut deep enough, I think. I remember it pretty vividly and my hands were shaking. I was just barely still there when they found me.

It was an okay movie. Rented it once.

I've been there, it can sometimes get better.

What kind of movies you like anyway?

My car broke down at a gas station last month and I was stuck sitting there for like 4 hours while sick. That shit fucking sucks, I feel your pain.

They said that with Trump though

.>>11265914
Being warm in fucking NOVEMBER is awful. Don't be so mad at where you live.

winter is the best fucking season, m8

why'd you come back, tho

don't be a fag and look forward
you're still here for a reason, now go and find it

Anything that's not super abstract. I get confused pretty easily. I think I want something kind of quiet right now. Not big explosions and stuff. GOnna keep looking.

Hey guys. Haven't shown up here in a while. What's been going on?

Also having a job and money hasn't had too much of an effect on my happiness. Although I'm sure I'd be a miserable sack of shit if I was just doing nothing.

shit meant for because I fucked up.

They deserve whatever happened to them.

Lost in translation is pretty comfy and quiet. You've probably seen it already though.

Tulpae aren't just imaginary friends. Think of them like that, but more advanced. They're sentient and you they can take form as a hallucination of sorts that you can interact with with all of your five senses. I'm not that far into imposition as I got super lazy with forcing and passion at one point, but she's becoming more visible as time goes on. She's like a silhouette of static with some slight coloring and shading, kinda. I can hold full conversations with her though, and I have been able to for some years now, and it's been really nice to have someone to chill and shoot the shit with.

Thanks! It's a really special day for us. She thanked you as well. with a smile

How much money you rake in so far? Have you finally bought something cool yet?

get a load of this nigger

I'm pretty confident I'm here to suffer. No skills, not an especially nice or smart person. I feel like maybe past lives are real and I did something really bad in a past one. Not Hitler levels, but bad enough that they said "let's make him miserable, but put him in a developed country so normal people just call him a pussy when they find out he's miserable"

Not yet. I don't really have much of an attention span so I don't watch a lot of movies anymore. BFG looks nice, for a kid's movie. I saw the trailer and it kind of hit me with the line about lonely hearts.

I'd wear a t-shirt and shorts all year 'round if I could. I'm pushing it wearing them this late, but that happened last year too. If it snows it's gonna be mostly ogre, though. I'm not as hardcore as our New England neighbors who wear shorts and sandals in 30F or lower weather, though, much to my ire.

(checked)
I respectfully disagree.

Freedom ain't free. At the moment, it doesn't affect the functionality of the software, but if the project ever went tits up and really died, there's ways of preserving the code. It's a real shame, I've always been a huge proponent of that project, I've just never had a computer that could use it, and I'm also fucking shit at soldering.

I have about 1,700 I raked in. 1,400 in my bank right now. I've only bought a cheap acoustic guitar.

as I said, cease being a faggot and take your life in your own hands, m8
obviously it's easier said than done but the mind set has to be there for anything to change at all

it's okay, user
if your hands aren't blue from the cold it's no fun being outside

I don't even know where to start anymore. Everything's so fucked and it's overwhelming. It scares me.

I fucking wish it was 30F it would a be a good break from 70F…

I haven't watched any new movies produced in the last several years so wouldn't know.

What even is it? You know I know nothing about computers

Haven't you been working several months now? Man jobs suck.

At most her party will take Queensland
The Federal Electoral system is fucking Trash with no chance of good candidates getting in the house

GASARAKI

underrated a bs term fo'real fo'real monica, prolly like jak 2 or sumn monica

gud shit monica

fuk dat faggot shit

w8 u a underage fugger?

is hard to quantify yo happiness monica. a job ain't gonna provide dat shit unless you get to work w/ puppies or babies or sumn monica but da point of dat job is givin yo broke a$$ sum options fam

mah tulpa is also mah doctor

Well what made it worse is as my Aunty actually saw my car when she was driving home basically all the family knows now when I didn't want it to be a big deal

So Tulpas are a manifestation of localised Meme Magick?

that is where you take a deep breath and look at what needs fixing the most in your current situation
and focus on that
the other problems can wait a bit longer still if they've already been there for so long
you don't have to fix everything at once, but starting somewhere will set you in motion and eventually you'll be done with them

all it takes is a first step, and if you fall you get back up
just repeat to yourself "I'm still here, I'm still alive"
and don't even think about getting a fucking tulpa

tulpas are imaginary friends, nothing more, user
forced schizophrenia at best

It's a BIOS – the shit that starts your computer and manages the lowest of low-level settings and shit on your computer – for certain computers, but it gives you the ability to read the source code and edit it. It's Holla Forums autism, but never a bad idea if you can procure a laptop it works with. The problem is that, for that laptop in particular, you have to desolder a chip that has an entire square bottom soldered to the motherboard, which is a royal pain in the cunt if you're shit at soldering like me.

Grass is always greener tbh fam.

As I said, you wanna trade?

Whats it matter if they know? They gonna give you shit for it or something?

I'd trade you for the weather, I want to lie down in a pile of snow on christmas and new years, but that ain't happening

Been working since September. I would have more cash but I go to school so that limits my hours to 25-30 hours a week.

Also I think our employers at securitas want us to quit because they've been hiring too many people.

Yeah I guess that's true. Money does get you out of shitty situations.

Also hotpockets banned me for 15 minutes.

I don't know what needs fixing most, if it's the drinking or the drugs or the miserable job or the shithole apartment or the inability to connect to anyone or what
The only problem I know I can fix is cleaning up the empty bottles by my desk, but that won't make me less miserable. I just wish I'd been the one to die instead because maybe the girl I did it with could have fixed her life.
Maybe I'll just watch Big Fish again. It's two hours long and it'll make me cry enough that I'll be tired out when it's over.

So uh

Whats this do then?

Don't quit, make em fire your ass.

Hows school going fam?

Nah, nah. That was 4 years ago when I was that young.

Not entirely, but I guess kind of. They're moreso a mental thing where you meditate and slowly form another conscious in your head, and eventually you can see them and feel them and stuff. Tulpamancy has similarities to meme magic but it's not reality altering; though, that's yet to be proved. I guess it could be altering the reality of your mind to the point where someone DOES exist in there with you, but we can't really prove that it just isn't a trained ability through focus and forcing.

post gay shit

his fam prolly jus blow eythin up n think he can't handle it on his own so he ain't want dem nigguhz callin up bein all triflin as hellll n shieeeeeeeet monica. also fam, i mean, idk wut to tell u but i dun watch no sexy animu

wut fuggers

Tells the computer how to do things like boot into the operating system and identify the components and all that.

Morning.
Got a replacement backing for my phone yesterday and was able to switch it out. Also was able to apply a new adhesive to the front screen that was popping out. Feels weird having a fixed phone now.
Stayed up a bit too long and got stuff to take pictures of so I'll be heading to bed in a bit.

start there then, procrastinating even small issues will manifest in that kind of mind set
The problem with drugs is obviously the addiction, but they are hard to substitute with something else
druggies need to find something to keep them busy so they have no time to even think about drugs

if you have the time to watch a faggy movie, you have the time to read a book on something useful
maybe coding, maybe writing, what have you
the important thing is that you substitute the drugs with a new hobby
so whenever you feel the need to have a fix, you do your hobby
and little by little you distance yourself from them

as long as you have a job at all and a roof to sleep under those things can wait before you tackle them

now get those bottles and start there and don't think of just stopping after that
make a list of all the troubles that you have, no matter how small and try to scratch off something every day

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS

I dunno which is worse, that Madoka or that butterfaced Miku.

Ahh yeah makes some sense.

And I'm not looking for sexy. Just comfy with light yuri undertones.

But why would you care about such things?

What good does it do you?

Why do I keep getting doubles?
since the thread's a little more alive now I still need a music player recommendation for an android phone. I don't trust "best [x] apps" articles online because they're probably paid for.

I don't think I'm addicted, at least not to the drugs. I go without them all the time because of money. The liquor's definitely an addiction. Focus is a problem for my hobbies, though. My brain's so fried that I just can't keep on a task most of the time.

GODDAMMIT I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THE CIRNO PICTURE

you'll have to only get trips from now on or KEK will bite you in the ass, user

The Wild ARMs series doesn't get enough love, turn based combat and Zelda style puzzles and dungeon crawling work very well together, and if continued with should have eventually integrated into something that was a mix of WA4, WA:XF and BoF:DQ.

I have assumed total control. My slut ex drunk texted me all night and is now coming over in the afternoon to vigorously suck my dick.

sexy af thoo

u da one say she only 4 faam. but I guess if she part of yo brain she da same age as u monica

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

dependin on yo state nigga I wouldn't quit tbh iz prolly mo work tryna get unemployment than actually workin

is dem real characters slime?

School is pretty gay but seems to be my only way of getting out of my shitty job. Might backfire and get me into debt, but better than no chance of escaping.

Yeah I'm not quitting, it's my first job and it took a long time to get it. Job sucks but it seems to be better than fast food.

Yeah one of the hotpockets has it out for me it seems. Doesn't matter, going to knock out anyway so he can go ahead and be a powerhungry shit and I will just keep using VPNs.

If you tweak it you can make parts run harder and such, I think.

So it makes things faster? Maybe but blows up your computer probably?

Shes trying to get pregnant look out!

What part of "Holla Forums autism" eludes you? It's philosophical more that practical, although hearsay says that Libreboot speeds up boot times and improves battery life.

(checked)
Very nice.

I remember WA3 to be complete dog shit though

fine

how you doin monica?

Oh no no, she's 18-19 physically and mentally. Has T&A and everything. She's not a kid.

Clementine fo yo numbers streak monica

dis need 2 go monica fo'real

yea yea yea boi dun stop git it git ittt, it's takin me 4 eva 2 post monica

i thot yuri n ecchi was jus code fo sexy w/ varyin levels of chibi-ness

niggers get out

Watch Interstellar or silent running

I'd kill to get some damn unemployment. Would be so nice.

You even try for 3dpd at all lately?

Seems gay

Why do you need battery life anyway?

I enjoy a show a lot more if the lewdness is subtle. Belly buttons, hand holding, that sorta thing.

Wild ARMs 3 is fucking fantastic, bullycide yourself.

They can ban my IP, but they can't ban my digits.

i iz doon gud monica

but she 4 tho, i mean legally dat tulpa is a child monica

('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')

I've already told the slut I don't know where they've been and am just going to fuck their face all night. I love being a dick.

You can still get herpes that way. LOOK OUT!

Are you hiding something from us user

jesus christ end your life
I'd rather play BoF5 than this shit

das good fam, glad ta hear dat

one of my /a/ friends said he gets paid by the national guard 250 a month to go to camp monthly and those fuckers still haven't called him up for basic, thinking of signing up myself

Breath of Fire 5 is also good. Why do you dislike experimental RPGS?

I'm certainly not going to throat fuck twinks. That would be wrong, especially if they are wearing skirts.

Because I leave the house sit downstairs sometimes and don't want to bring my power cable downstairs with me.

Disgusting, I'm not even going to check your dubs.

homos get out

Just post pictures after and we'll forgive you.

wild arms 3 had the most boring fights
finding any fucking town was a god damn drag and going through that desert I just wanted to turn the game off repeatedly
BoF5 is a rape to any of the preceding games

mebbe jus hidin all dat mad pussy he b gettin monica

hows ya mom n em monica?

dey say dey say dey heard bo5 pretty creative n put a lot honus on da player fo a lot dat ole bull shit jrpg fans take fo granted monica been meanin to give dat shit a go tbh monica.

I'm definitely too out of shape for that and maybe too old too.

Though when the power goes out that hour~ or so of sitting there praying my laptop doesn't die before it comes back on is scary.

momz doin good, mediatin mah brother the sjw and me
shiets ruff

are you older than 30?
do you not want to join the trumpenreich?

I think he's hiding how much boypussy he's getting, but I'm not going to argue with your digits.

Get some candles and books you fuck

No, that's BoF6. There's a reason why 5 is DQ and not 5. Personally I think 3 and 4 are the best, with 4 edging 3 out slightly due to a e s t e t i c s, despite 3 being the clearly stronger game.

I'm not a homo, I'm not going to suck his dick.

26. Though you can't just quit this shit like a normal job right? I mean I quit jobs the first chance I can.

I do have Crippled America laying around somewhere here at least in case it happens this winter.

ya sum buddhis niggas?

dis it make readin books mo atmospheric n give dat shit summa dat ole ambiance monica

u ain't 2 old, n yea dat initial pt shit would prolly kill u riss ud end up court martialed fo sho monica

No 3DPD. Getting a job hasn't helped with that either. There was this one cute security guard girl that just got hired. I'm very surprised. Usually all security guards are black and ugly.

They make you a court martial for being out of shape? What do they do? Does that pay well?

You gonna show her the ropes?

I expect there's a contract ritsu

Ima some bodies nigga if dat what chu askin

i think u get court martialed if u fail a drug test or can't make it up outta basic for any reason that ain't life threatening or serious mental type issues. pretty sure mah one nigga almost got court martial-ed before goin to basic cause his hearing sucked n he was overweight but they mighta jus been tryna scare his ass tbh playa.

I'm starting to fall asleep now, so I guess it's time for me to clock out. Good night, be well, and don't forget to remind the newfag hotpockets who's boss.

Definitely not for me. I plan on working for 2 months next year and then not working for a year or more again. If I have enough money to cover internet for a long while I can stay permaNEET.

My hearing sucks though! And my sight.

And I'd fail a drug test right now if I took one.

Night user, you too

good night fam

Yep

AIGHT AIGHT
DMX IN DIS BITCH MONICA

don't join da army riss. i'm tryna picture u in da military n i keep thinkin of when buster did it in arrested development.

Jesus christ Ritsu why don't you just do that incredibly dangerous job of hooking casino hotels into the power grid
you can make 200K every time you do it

aight monica

Never did watch arrested development. Too many kikes for my taste.

Whats so dangerous about it? And sounds like you'd have to be really really well trained for that shit.

pretty sure you need a bachelors at least

if you fuck up you get a rod of molten copper through your chest

fuck fuck fuckf fkjaafsdsfad;hifajkl I function absolutely terribly if I don't get a full night's rest and it's looking like I'm not going to be able to get one tonight

also a game I think is underrated is Mystical Ninja 64; though it's not necessarily my all-time favorite, I still enjoy it a lot.

pic unrelated

why not?
did you not eat a filling meal and bundle up nice and warm with all electronics off?

I ain't got SHIT

And the fuck are they doing? Jousting with giant fire rods or something?

Whats rencen?

Are you smoking shit loads of pot Ritsu?

grab some pills

It's not like I can't hold a conversation or interactwith people, it's just that I don't have any close relationships with anyone else.
I just kind of "exist".
How do I get to know people?

go outside

EVERY DAY

Not really. Just once a week or two ago for the first time in 6 months.

Do you mean online or IRL?

Ritsu it has to be done live

they hook the hotel to the main power grid live, so if you fuck up you have the entire power grid fucking up with you

Degenerate tbh

I go outside all the time, I just don't really talk to people

both. Talking to people online makes me even more nervous than in real life for some reason

Why not just turn it off and back on again?

Meh. I hate faggoty libtard DUDE WEED culture but its just a mellow plant. I like smoking tobacco, I like smoking pot. Same shit really, both relax you and taste good while on fire. Ones just stronger.

most people are garbage user, I know very few people I would consider friends and I think my best friend I have known for over 10 years and an user that likes /a/ and Holla Forums are the closest friends I've got

mainly you need to look for people with similar interests and similar values

Ritsu imagine turning all of las vegas off every time a hotel goes up

which is cheaper, paying 200K for a guy that probably wont fuck up or turning off the city that never sleeps on a monthly basis

Are you nervous right now?

And really this.

You just have to happen to find someone who is similar to you. Just means talking random shit to random people online until you find a m8 like that.

Then you're fine. I used to do drug testing for a living. You can generally pass if you haven't smoked for a week, eating less, drink a shit ton of water (til urine is clear) the night before and day and doing high volume cardio. The tests depend on a basic metabolic ratio you can fuck with really easy to get the result you want.

Trump doesn't Smoke and he's a President Billionaire with one of the few 3d that ain't pd

Renaissance Center in Detroit. Houses GM's global headquarters plus a 4-star hotel, restaurants, and conference spaces, among other things

nope, anonymity is my safety blanket.

go to places where you do talk to people

book stores, stores that specialize in hobbies, FUCKING GAMESTOP anything but your room

My sleeping patterns have been straight fucked for almost a year now and it catches up to me whenever I don't get my full night.

Do they really make a hotel a week?

Yeah still wouldn't risk it when its a test from the government.

He also doesn't smoke cigs or drink at all. I love Trump as much as the next guy but I like my indulgences now and again.

You know what's a nicer building
Trump Tower

Why are you there?

What is it that makes you nervous talking to people online? You know you can just delete and block them if you fuck up right?

I don't disagree

alright, but did you eat a full meal and bundle up tight? did you kill all of the machines that make noise?

no more like every couple of months because vegas

I'm waiting for a video to render and I haven't even bothered to change out of my dayclothes yet.

user GO TO BED

Do you live in nevada? Didn't they just make pot legal or something?

I live in oregon fam, nobody ever remembers that, and yeah pot is legal in oregon but I don't partake

Make me.

If you don't, your hair spiders will come out.

Not even once out of curiosity?

don't bitch about not being able to sleep when you aren't even trying to go to sleep you dumb fag

What up you baka ass niggras? Life is boring as shit, ain't it?

I haven't had a decent game or show to watch all night. First time I've been bored in weeks.

had a mild weed cookie once under peer pressure, made me want to chill out and nap on a couch
same friend ruined it for me by being a hyperfag when high and wanting to go out and eat

I have access with my parents and brother even but I just don't want it

I'm just afraid something will go wrong and I'll have to start everything over

life is challenge

Well what about DBXenoverse 2? Weren't you excited for that shit? Bored of it already?

I never asked for hard mode.

so what if you do?

aren't you having FUN user?

pleease don't uae link shorteners /c4hf6btpos9r.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /5dhuyyqummf2.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /9snmzti0cmfh.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /xczzl7a6c76k.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /3c4xklgspwt3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /xjy5hr3hpsyp.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /qyi3qkbbowj3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /mskz6vgy7qha.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /9fto3jps92qn.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /voo0dpcfsfku.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /7fogykoz86d2.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /vung7wf1ekko.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /t5yy3cgosioj.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /74p7pzl9ohli.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /1hbm4awr3kq3.html
pleease don't uae link shorteners /ryc9u1olu355.html

I've smoked with faggots like that before. Beyond fucking annoying. I've always preferred to smoke alone. Just put on some cutesy animu or play a good game. It makes things even more enjoyable so if you are doing something fun its just that much better.

Mostly yeah. I'm more in the mood to watch stuff rather than game and I don't have anything new to watch. Too picky.

No. No I am not, but hey, it could be worse, I guess.

I generally don't like having to go back and redo anything, but I will if I must

Nice links faggot.

Thanks mark.

Greed Corp and Age of Booty. Two simple game to play with friends that made amazing drinking games.

thanks avatarfags

hue hue hue

everything is better when you can chill out user, my /a/ friend likes WINK and it's not bad for chilling out to

that comes later

isn't encoding an incredibly automated process?
I mean you just wait a few days and it does itself

boring

well I can't recommend anything, I'm bored out of my mind. I just spent 45 minutes on mission 3 in MGSV and I realized how fucking BORING it was. It's not the game's fault, I'm just losing my ability to enjoy anything anymore.
I get aroused when I smoke, so I inevitably end up stimulating myself. Definitely don't want to smoke around anyone.

what comes later? I'll end up homeless or something?

We have had this discussion a dozen times already. No matter how many times you lie about it, it doesn't make it more true. Just more boring.

Whats WINK? I ain't finding shit.

The opposite happens to me while I smoke. Used to smoke with my ex all the time and we never boned while smoking really.

And MGSV is pretty shit anyway, not entirely on you.

now that's pretty weird

alone

Blast from the past these were great.

80s jpop

when he showed me all I could think about was splatoon

It's fairly common, because it lowers your inhibitions.

yeah but it doesn't matter, I could be playing the best fucking game ever created and I'd still feel this sense of deep apathy.

why is that so weird?

eh, I'm practically alone already. I can handle it. I think.

It's his fuckboys on rollcall who are making sure to ban anyone who dares to post the wrong kind of picture. Cause we all know pictures are dangerous. Unless you're in waifu wednesday, or Gamergate threads. Or some culture threads. They were right when we first got here. Mark never should have been BO. We were doomed from the start.

Fuck that frogger game was the first PC game I ever played. I need to buy a copy of that some time.

OOOOOOH yeah I've heard these chicks before. Got that nice 80s comfy feel to em.

Maybe. Hope you can snap out of it like I did one day user.

yeah I can see that beign fun for drinking
Try windjammers on MAME

I was just fucking with you fam, life gets harder over time no matter what unless you give up

I certainly enjoy it

Is it true he got BO just because he was the first faggot to make a Holla Forums board here?

And really the bigger main boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums should have a way to be taken from shitty owners. Too easy for it to end up the shithole it is now.

Feed me more weebshit music.

Was taking an SSRI for a while and it gave me massive stamina. It was odd since one side effect is lower libido. Nope, I had increased libido and increased stamina. Actually fucked for hours.

I would think that giving up makes it harder but for different reasons. Nothing in life is easy. Isn't that why people kill themselves? They lose the ability to cope?

but don't you like Holla Forums with vidya, user?

I don't know but I would not be surprised

I don't know much man, maybe perfume is for you

Edgiest Centipede ever youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw6H6mq3co

He was friends with fred. And he got here before anyone else so he took ownership, and then that friendship let him have the board, despite there being much more able people.
Iirc they've been trying to get imkampfy or wtv the fuck his name is removed from Holla Forums as well as the other mods, ever since the original BO was blackmailed to give up Holla Forums way back. My point being, probably wouldnt work.

Never liked perfume. Not cutesy enough.

At this point theres no real salvaging it. Most of the people with good taste and had shit to say are long gone. Reminds me of halfchan really.

I miss the 90s so much

everybody [s]super sonic racing[/s]

Well I just found this and Hell Yes some Frogger bestoldgames.net/frogger-3d

well I fucked up my spoiler god damnit

now that's sad, how do you sleep knowing you ruined these threads

fuck that guy

I don't know much weeb shit user, I just know I like perfume more than sistar

Holy shit, downloaded the link, unzip folder, ran videosetup, then boom frogger works. Really surprised it wasnt more trouble

If it's Ritsu's fault that the threads are dead, why is it all the people only left after the bans and the shitposters moving in to mock people for the bans? You'd think the userbase evaporating would be before the bans if it were Ritsu. Or are you another minority coming here and ooking at us, rather than prescribing to logic.

I don't know enough to have an opinion either way. I just go there for news sometimes.

am I deluded to think that this increase in shitposting/decrease in board quality is a temporary affair that will sort itself out at some point? I mean, it's not THAT bad r-right?

the only ones who left are the avatarfags, user
everyone else was leaving before that already
look at an image like this, what does it tell you?
"hey this is our little club"
if anons wanted avatarfags in 4am they would've gone to >>>/4am/ to begin with

I mean maybe. I wouldn't hold my breathe though. Say someone new who might have contributed good shit to the board shows up and sees how awful it is, do you think hes going to stick around?

Trying to pretend that those people left when the bans happened just shows how little you know about these threads and makes it even more obvious you only showed up after the bans.

The older avatars have been slowly filtering out all year long. Not instantly.

he is disliked and abuses his mod position

who is the bearded guy?

There was upwards of 50uids every night and threads would oftentimes get to 750. Are you implying there were over 30 avatarfags constantly posting every night? Do you know how to count user? You didnt go to one of those "special" schools did you?

Tutor user

oh he was a cool guy don't shit talk him

how many had more than one post

smokes alone would acquire 50+, and you lot would contribute to that plenty as well
don't try and weasel your way out now, it's far too late for that

I don't, I miss him in fact, he was the only guy to not go with the avatarfag trend

only guy in that picture?

What's so bad about avatarfagging anyway? Aside from the obvious fact that it deliberately defeats the purpose of anonymity.

yes
the rest dropped like flies because "boohoo I can't avatarfag anymore so I'll leave altogether"
just goes to show their priorities when coming in here

why bother doing it when IDs are a thing?
Why here of all places when you have your own board?
And why just run away when you can't do it anymore?

You still haven't shown any proof for this theory of yours besides "my word vs yours"

The threads never had people coming in shitting on them like they do now before the bans. Not every night on a constant basis at least.

Don't try to shift blame. Explain how the threads now have less than 1/5th the posts they used to and normally around half the UIDs after the bans, when there are by your picture around 12-13 avatarfags. Defend your position logically. Why is it the threads are now dead, while being active with both avatarfags and regular anons before the bans to the point of oftentimes going to post limit?

Who's to say you or the mods have any right to decide what pictures anons can use? Why is it okay to ban all repeating pictures here but ignore it in other threads? Why is it fine to you for the mods to play favorites and abuse their power?

personally I felt like the mods were rulecucking and found it disheartening

because it's nice t o recognize a familiar face?
I don't really know man the whole thing seems unnessicarily dramatic

I've been catching wild cats and playing with them for the past 4 hours
I think I'm done now.

Does Lisa the painful count?

obviously they want to distinguish themselves without fully relinquishing their anonymity
that's not for me to answer; if anons really hate /4am/ threads here, they should bitch about it hard enough until Mark does something about it
I think they felt unnecessarily persecuted for the simple act of avatarfagging, so they felt their decision to refrain from coming back would be a simple solution. I don't know. You answered a question with three. Is it that people hate avatarfags just because it implies they think they're special snowflakes or some shit? If that's the case, that's pretty fucking petty. Maybe it's petty for the narcissistic avatarfag to consider himself worthy of a psuedonym in an anonymous environment, but isn't it equally petty to cry about it endlessly, especially when said avatarfags have shown themselves to be "functioning members" of the board that you populate?

I once ran outside in my underwear with my cats in the yard playing with them now that was a time when I had lost control

at least it was FUN, right?

yes but looking back all I see is chrischan levels of embarasment

haha bump ites not 4am anymore but im bumpin anyway!!! ahh!!!!!

So you're telling me that avatarfags could not have gone past post limit all on their own?
I remember very well a lot of RP bullshit after bump limit between spider and belrose and other faggots, so don't give me that shit

rule 8 wasn't my idea, you can thank your beloved Huey for the thread that inspired it
if it were me I'd just focus on the people perpetuating it

they had warnings before and could have dropped doing it, but they had to be spiteful and now they just left

I don't really know man the whole thing seems unnessicarily dramatic
then go to /4am/ for that, you don't have to constantly put up an avatar to be recognized, do you

for what purpose and why as an avatarfag?

you see, if you can't reason with the avatarfags then you'd need to rely on mark, and that goes to show how awful they acted

then drop it, nobody wants you banned, just don't avatarfag
maybe it is, but when nobody does, nothing is done about it
I can cry and bitch as much as I want, tomorrow nobody fucking knows who I am
but as avatarfag if you end up as another Homoko or Huey, your reputation just fucks the thread up with you simply being here

fag

I find myself no longer enjoying vidya, yet at the same time not having any energy to develop another hobby. Am I fucked?

that doesn't justify what has happened user

I don't but it's not really the point

Again. Explain why there are half the uids, and 1/5th the posts after the bans when your very own picture showed 12-13 avatarfags. You keep making claims about how it's the avatarfags fault, but have yet to prove it. Prove it.
Huey is irrelevant and a scapegoat, in the same way Holla Forums , /ggrevolt/, /vvv/, and countless other boards were for mark to lay blame at, so that anons never looked inwards to deal with actual issues on the board itself. And if you were right, what does that tell you about mark and his fuckboys moderation that a single suicidal neet can convince them to enact a massive rulechange that is easibly abuseable and fucked over an entire thread that's been here since we migrated over?

that will pass if you invest in personal development
what are you interests user?

I don't even know, thats the problem. I was thinking about getting into tinkering with electronics or drawing, but again - it feels like my mind moves through molasses - everything is slowed/put off unless for survival.

he doesnt care what has happened. He's blatantly making up bullshit, claiming it's the avatarfags who killed the thread, when it was the mods and the shitposters they let run rampant on the thread, mocking everyone after. It's obvious to anyone who was here, considering the UIDs and post count/quality only significantly dropped after the bans. Odds are hes one of marks fuckboy mods whos trying to shift the blame onto the people they banned. A basic kike tactic to blame the victim after they've harmed them. "The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you"

shit I still get that some times user
alright more questions, if not interests what is it you want to do with your life?
how did you imagine your grown up life when you were younger and do you still want that?

lel, no doubt

Help me!!! Gay sex!!!

keep your gay sex away from me

I know that feel, user. You should eat better, you should exercise. Make sure you get enough sleep. If you're doing all of those things, and you don't want to go see a medical professional, then I suggest self medication with something, anything, that can help you. Try all manner of shit, just be smart about it first. Try meditation. Try herbal tea. I don't fucking know, man. Get a irl friend who can help support you.

I don't even remember those times well - they seem alien to me. How happy I was, carefree.
I just want to make enough money to not give a fuck. I want to travel. I want to see my friends overseas. I want to have good times with them and forget my problems, even just for a little while.

See image

maybe it doesn't, but maybe it does
rule 8 would not be a thing without avatarfags

when rule 8 rolled in, why would anyone come back to complain about faggots who will get banned anyway?
If we had something alike the meta threads to collect answers on this from former 4am goers, I'd be all for that
The UIDs only influence the amount of what is said so much user
you could have 50 UIDs and have 450 posts with 12 people with 30+ posts each
all I can do is hope I have an old enough archive to go from there and bring that back, but I'll have to dig for a while for that

now that is fucking funny to me, seeing as he's usually blame by his own when it's relevant and defended when it suits their needs
I don't think highly of Mark or any of his cock sucking mods
again, to me rule 8 was the dumbest things since the waifu threads, especially since it's not even enforced in there

I didn't know dic pics and shower shitting were top of the notch quality discussion material
go outside of this containment and ask anyone what the first thing it they associate with 4am
8/10 it's avatarfags

I'm guessing that's the name of one of the former avatarfags? What's the story behind that?

The thread was not 500 posts complaining about gay posts every night.
They left when the bans happened. Not when the avatarfags were around. Avatarfags have been around since the migration, and yet the threads did fine. Explain that.
And yet, before the bans when we had around 20 more UIDs than we do now, we also had about 3 times as many posts by about this point. Funny how that works out.
And yet somehow no one posting, 250 posts, mostly of us arguing with each other, and shitposters blaming avatarfags is better? Even your own anecdotal example is better than what we have now, with this dead thread that only dies more and more every night.
Do you actually think Huey is the reason why the threads are banned or a scapegoat marks using to divert attention from himself and his mods?

Harmless suicidal avatarfag, that marks using as a scapegoat while he kills another board culture thread, like he did to console-tan threads, hunger games threads and others. I wouldnt be surprised if the increased animosity aimed at Huey ends up getting him to off himself. I doubt it'd be the first user that dies due to marks actions either.

Oh, I see. I remember that guy. I wasn't in that thread, but I've definitely heard about this shitshow. I didn't know that faggot had a name.

Seeing as he's an avatarfag, then surely someone has his contact info? Skype? Steam? Something? Poor fag doesn't deserve to die just because he shit in his shower.

I'm not saying that, but it came up more and more until Homoko fucked off and Belrose too

they didn't avatarfag since the migration

and now that most avatarfags are gone we barely even reach bump limit, funny how that worked out

Again, I won't be deterred from saying that it was the avatarfags' outcoming that drove away the anons
it was barely visible because the posts quantity that anons would make was replaced by chatter between avatarfags

I think nothing of Huey at all, he's the one bragging about how he ruined 4AM
he's done his fair share of literal shitposting, but see it as you will, him being one of the avatarfags shed bad light on the thread and others joined him in that
Ritsu will tell you he did it for the "ebin salt", but all that does is tell people "lol filter me or leave altogether fag"
is that better to you? a selective thread where people come in, see a clique of avatarfags and think "the fuck is that, I must've stumbled into the cancer containment thread on accident"

here's the whole thread if you want to read it, it's definitely not been as spectacular as the screencaps make it seem
archive.is/GBkoB

m8, Huey doesn't give two shits
he's probably busy somewhere else with steam friend threads anyway

user that sounds like a goal to me
Get money, travel the world
nextstep is to figure out what you can do to get money

are you retarded

t. liar who makes up bullshit, blames huey while claiming to be impartial, and tries to pass off dead threads after bans as being the avatarfags fault.
Frankly, I hope you're the one who an-heroes or dies somehow instead of huey. Nothing of value would be lost.

I haven't got much beyond this going for me in terms of goals, and I even suck at this. I don't put enough effort in my friendships/relationships in general.

if they cherished this place they would've dropped avatarfagging so they can stay or would've gone straight to their own board to avatarfag

t. nigger who can't read
I don't blame Huey, I'm telling you the things as they happened
Huey was one of the first to drop avatarfagging when all the others came out
He knew he'd done his work, so he bailed
He comes by every now and then to talk all smug at the end of threads

And frankly, I would not care if he decided to off himself, unless he came in here to ask for advice
last time someone in here decided to do it, he was sent off with goodbyes

this is the conversation we are having
Are you ESL?

You were saying mr full of shit? Not only have you failed to account for the thread losing 20 uids with several of the avatarfags still here, as well as failing to adequately explain why there are a 1/3rd as many posts in the thread as there were before the bans, opting instead to claim that a few avatarfags posted 500 posts, as well as apparently created another extra 20 uids give or take, but this pic itself shows how full of shit and a liar you are. Your own previous post IN THIS THREAD shows you blaming huey, when you now claim you don't. Funny how that works out.

for

Did I say I blame him? Things simple are as they are, user
I could talk around the issue nicely but that wouldn't do shit.
If you ask him yourself he will tell you he made the thread(s)
Did I say "wah, that motherfucker ruined 4am for me!"
no, obviously
you're reading into this to nitpick the things that you want to blame me for "AHA, he made a mistake HERE, all else he ever said is BULLSHIT!"
You're closing your ears and are spinning in circles like a child who doesn't want to listen.

half of the ones in this thread were not even around as avatarfags back then, at best they are posse that came out as few of the avatarfag enablers this thread already had
now they wouldn't amount to the missing 20 UIDs you're referring to, at best it was 3-6 of them
since you're so insistent on that number, where are you pulling it from? if you have the means to, then show me, an archive or anything like that

avatarfags made up most of the posts, with them gone, the posts are gone
if you look at the decline in posts with Smokes not being around it's already a tremendous difference

now that's retarded, I never said they all upped and vanished at once
I said that anons simply made less posts, and over time the numbers of anons dwindled while the amount of posts would slightly vary because avatarfags made up for the loss of posts between themselves

alright user, let's sum this up
they have been warned that their actions might draw consequences, they refused to tone it down and now they are no longer here
if you are looking for en ethical justification, I don't have one
the mods' justification was to hold them accountable and install rule 8

for what.

Thanks for that. It made checking this shitty thread today worth it.

complaints that came with avatarfagging and thus we had a first all ban on avatarfags but Mark went back on it
the one thing to come from that was to report belrose on sight, but that barely worked anyway

VIDEO GAMES :D

you had best be shitting me
mother fucker you had best be shitting me that a bunch of out group faggots got their tampons in a twist and complained to the mods instead of just spamming a shit load of gore and other offensive garbage
Are you seriously telling me a bunch of whiny little cocksuckers got their way and you approve of it?

I said before that relying on the mods and king kike and ultimately rule 8 was not my idea or the way I would've preferred to handle things
mods came by more than once announcing that it better be toned down, but nobody did
I cannot say how much uproar the kike received from how many "individuals", but if it was enough to go that far, it must've either been bad enough in the threads or the kike himself got tired of it
I think that one of the reasons why it escalated is because of the spite after the first set of bans that even were undone, where really only 1 or 2 of them should've been perma'd, like Belrose

When they made their own board I genuinely thought they'd either avatarfag there and be anons again here or move there entirely, but neither happened and they just doubled down here instead and we got rule 8, which really only applies to this thread now, which of course is retarded

decent post user
makes you seem moderate

the whole thing is a shitshow for sure

don't get me wrong, user
I won't get my ass out of the crossfire here, I do carry responsibilities, I have spoken out about what I believe to be an issue and I stand by that
so if another faggot tries to speak from my position and portrays himself as "neutral", call him a nigger for me, that's happened before
My concern was always that the inevitable escalation would lead to something like this, where avatarfagging is the face of 4am to the outside and it deters people from coming in and the avatarfags feel the need to spite the mods and double down
I've tried to think of solutions but not being able to rely on either mods nor BO is quite the handicap

Holla Forums is indeed tenuious, hell some tried to cut out with serious vidia and others but that easy url is quite the mark

night fams

That's precious coming from an avatarfagging tripfag, m8. 8ch Holla Forums is perfectly fine and if you don't like it you can go back to cuckchan and play in the mud with the rest of the cucks.

What is video games?

The ultimate truth finally revealed!

I didn't stay up all night

The fact that you faggots are still talking about me means I did too good of a job.