What am I in for?

What am I in for?

These fuckers.

It gets repetitive and boring after you get into the castle.

[Screams in Spanish]: The game.

i would a regenerator

A great and long first run, with every consecutive run going for less than 4-5 hours. Also the first "10/10-it's okay" game and the death of Resident Evil. It's a pretty good game

Pretty suspenseful game that isn't THAT scary unless you're talking about 's pic.

Small-time villains

A game you already played.

Your right-hand comes off?

don't fug the regenerator

The Citizen Kane of Gaming

anti-monarchism

leftypol at its shit tier memeing again

almost a parody of horror games,

the fine line between not being too serious, winging it and good mechanics

Don't get the Jewbisoft port, pirate the new HD Remaster, remember Ashley is a useless slut.

Leon was a proud American hero that destroyed filthy servants of a corrupt Spanish monarchy and saved America

No, it was his wife's daughter.

The closest thing you're gonna get to feeling like you're the hero in an action movie. Has some decent scares too but honestly, I usually boot up RE4 when I want to feel like a badass. It's kind of like the original Metal Gear Solid in a way, just replace the stealth with third person shooting and replace the super soldiers with creepy monsters.

It's delightfully corny at times too.

You're in for getting a bunch of razor blades up your asshole for making a template thread.

I'm still mad there is no other game out there that gives me the same satisfying combat and general mechanics.

I remember playing the game with friends when we wre like 13.
The first one we killed, using nearly all ammo and like 6 granades.
I wasn't there for the next session, but they got the infrared scopeā€¦ and promptly sold it.

Recently played it alone HD pirated and just knived them for the most part.
Still, creepy fuckers.

One of the worst games ever made and the reason so many cancer TPSs get made every year