Plug.dj is back!

PLUG DJ IS BACK
THIS TIME NO CUCK MODS

Bullying those who don't post vidya edition

plug.dj/true8chanv
It's a room where people take turns to DJ. and by DJ, they share music.
plug.dj allows users to make a music list , mainly from youtube videos, and share them with the rest of the room.

In the past we had a plug.dj Holla Forums room, but the mods were all underage, redditors, or cucks who advertised it on Neogaf, SA and subreddits.
Plug.dj died for more than a year and now it's back, and this time we can have chatroom for 8ch anons by 8ch anons to chill.
Come in and hear some dank videogame music with anons.

plug.dj threads are used as VIDEOGAME OST THREADS for those who just want to stay on the thread and not join in and share/chat, so also feel free to post Vidya OST here if you'd like.

Am mod (itty bitty mod)
can confirm, no cucks

IT'S FLAMENCO

IT'S GREEK GUITAR YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

I AM THE EGGMAN
I GOT THE MASTER PLAN
I AM THE EGGMAN

Link it.

just fucking use dubtrack, it's plug without the avatar and microtransaction cancer

why not just use cytu.be or wavelength.fm instead?

cytube is shit fam.

WE Holla Forums NOW

tuturu memes were great
fuck whoever skipped you fam
Steins' Gate is vidya

I regret nothing

You never gave up. It only took plug dying, an exodus to cytube, another exodus to dubtrack, a further exodus to another room name, and arch fucking that all up for you to get the chance to be purple again. Congratulations.

DeliciousShota on the right
Knarku on the left

Missed you guys.

plug a shit

I'll plug your shithole

I remember I stopped going to the plug when the chat turned into a disgusting furry-tier circlejerk between mods and people who almost acted like tripfags. Which also made the playlist turn into an endless unfunny memefest.

Has the plug become Great Again?

haha no it's the same faggots as ever

epin

Well fuck it, they can tripfag as long as the playlist isn't memeshit

I don't get it. He was skipped because of mehs.

These were underage/redditors/SA lurkers who are gone.

Granted you will always have faggots. Where do you think you are? but definitely not the mods.

to elaborate, not the mods because there are none atm. it's day 1.

It's always the Jews. Always.

Hey Rabbi watcha doing?

eh, this plug is alright

The pinnacle has not been reached, friend.

I'm removing the figs before they bear their rotten fruit.

To those of you that stay, I wish you luck dealing with his supreme faggotry. The faggot got anally annihilated because some other faggot he fought with all the time had purple and he didn't. You will find some good music played in there, but jesus christ avoid that chat like the plague. You will find nothing but suffering in that barren wasteland that is plug chat.

I honestly can't wait for plug drama 2.0

isnt the drama half the fun?
RIP original cuck mods

Why? Are you a woman or a fag?

Neither, I have just learned how to enjoy the inevitability of things getting ruined.

DeliciousShota being one of the big bad signs of this Plug.dj's fate.

You won't find any joy in it, just headaches. Leave while you still can.

It's fun when you're dealing with slightly irrational people but still can see reason and logic. Shota does not have this nor do I expect the people he mods to do the same.

Mmm, plug.dj music

Not bad

I expected the cuck mods to eventually appear

and stay out, cuck.

Last night was really fun with vidya music. People modded themselves by mehing non-vidya shit, like it should be. Back to your circlejerk.

To even emphasize on the faggotry of old mods, they would open borders to reddit, SA and other shit thanks to a faggot mod who became co-host and leader of their circlejerk.
He would try and lure gamergirls and then try to invite them to their Skype Group chat to talk with them. They even got an underage fifteen year old to join them and they were extremely creepy with her.
That's right, the old mods were not only Redditors and SAgoons, but also straight up Ping Pong Pizza Pedos.
They would get triggered if you disagreed with them, kids like Aerione and that Ponnyfag (yes, ponyfag) Horsefug. The old mods were degenerates. and few of their clique still browse Holla Forums.

A stir was caused because these people didn't give a shit about making it for Holla Forums by Holla Forums, they just wanted to have "40 or 50 people" and post stupid non-vidya memes all day ad nauseum. It was rotten circlejerk, and a waste of a chill place for Holla Forums.

as we had fun last night, I expect to make a chill room for Holla Forums by Holla Forums, with 0 cuckoldry and power-hungry mods. This is the one and only time I reply to shitposts because I don't want to pollute threads with drama garbage, but people need to be redpilled to old mods bullshit.

It's to be expected they come and raid threads pooperpeeved they're not mods anymore.

Europe time is a thing, now we just need to make American plug great again.

Holla Forums. I present to you DeliciousShota. I point out what has happened in the past and what will await in your future if you decide to pay attention to the plug chat. It just gets worse from here. Dealing with this illogical creature who is always on the defensive from legitimate criticism. This is the Mod who back when he had power before plugs wretched rebirth a couple months ago, ignored the rules he is touting to play anime that the majority of the room had meh'd and said that no one could stop him because none of the other mods were on. The plug.dj is a fun room to listen to because people actually bring in good taste music, and Shota does bring that occasionally, but the faggot can't keep his autism to a controllable level and this will affect any 'discussion' that the namefags in chat will have. Stay for the music, Don't even bother chatting.

You defeatist desire to shitpost and divide instead of being hopeful a good room springs forth for Holla Forums to have drama free is a testament you're here to be LugenPress.

The saddest part here is that I already know who you are, the exact same goon.