Comfy af fam

What's a comfy game where I can just build/colonize shit, Holla Forums?

why don't you colonize my pussy, user?

watching this thread
for lewd

Banished

Are you telling user to get a girlfriend in a subtle way?

Because you don't have one

I am not yeast.

Master of Orion 2 is pretty comfy. Colonize planets, research various forms of laser weaponry, get news updates from GNN, kill space dragons, find Orion and colonize the shit out of that too. Eventually you can become president of the galactic council, and win without having to build 6 million death stars.

All while listening to embed related!

y-you too

How about you show us your natural resources?

OP deserved it for "ironically" speaking like a teenage girl

what if OP is a teenage girl?

Then she should post tits.

Faggot

Port Royale 2

I recommend Tropico 3. I'm a big fan, and keep coming back to it. You get to be the dictator of a small caribbean island.

There are later games, but I played 4 and didn't enjoy it that much.

you should ask your fellow niggers what video games to play, I don't speak coon.

It's almost like you don't want to crush all opposition beneath your heel

Isn't 4 just an improved 3?

No, 3 is an improved 1. 4 started adding social media shit, questgivers, and tech levels that needed to be achieved. It stopped being a pure building game.

In case you haven't tried the Futuristic Anno 2070 and anno 2205 I would recomend those as well, anno 2205 may not be to a long time fan's taste, but I loved the world and city building of anno 2070.

Also Zeus Master of Olympus and Poseidon Master of Atlantis. (also called just Zeus and Poseidon)

Well, not pure building, but pure for what it was. Using any of the multiple ways available to create an independent carribean state shaped to your desires. 4 took away options.

+ Colonial Charter mod

Dwarf Fortress is the comfiest shit ever. you can make everything you wish and you only need some patience, autism and good processor .

What the fuck.

Patrician 3? Pretty comfy

This OP. On its own the game becomes somewhat stale after a while, but with mods it becomes one of the most massive, enjoyable and comfy games out there. The agricultural system is really rich, the beginning really asks for you to be cautious and efficient, and once you've gotten to a "perfect" town, the bliss of seeing everything roll on its own almost is just glorious.
Obviously, older games like Poseidon/Cleopatra/etc. are always amazing.

>>>/cancer/

Age of Wonders in general is pretty dank.

That's not an orc.

I'm very disappointing in you OP.

Have you tried Dragon Quest Builders? It's super comfy.

Everyone in the AoW thread was calling her that so I just named here that

I have no idea who this bitch is

Do we have to clear a place to land first?

she is some fire wizard who pretends to be a god before the orcs

Pyramids that are not made out of skull of their enemies.
Can articulate proper sentence.
Dresses properly.
2/10 not true ork

Wow that city planning makes me litterally want to kill myself.

How fucking casual do you have to be to build a city like that?

Didn't notice the shitty watermark and jewgle image search filename?

dwarf fortress, if you have the autism to learn it

Get out Elf!

I expected better.

A bunch of slavs did a clone of Banished called Forest Village and published it under the Life is Feudal franchise. Performance can get bad, but it's notably harder than Banished, and graphics are much better. It has proper terraforming, something that Bastion needed badly.

It really is a direct ripoff, though. Even the icons are the same, just recolored, and the UI is almost identical.

It's like $25, but it can be found out there. Not worth the buy in my opinion, but definitely worth a pirate.

I need an ale because of this retard.

There are still tribes with extremely limited outside contact, many of which haven't been contacted since the 80s.
You don't need to time travel just be ready to use that gun because a few of the tribes have killed before.
the ones in PNG seem friendly enough but think white men are undead so it might take awhile to earn their trust

Banished is bretty shit though.

Factorio. Purge the natives and extract natural resources.

Benis

benis
e
n
i
s

GOTY
O
T
Y

I find Kerbal to be quite comfy. It's not as good as it could've been, but it's good enough. I recommend installing Kolonization mod and Life Support mod, and at moderate difficulty.

The latest update made it necessary to have pilots instead of just using computers.

The game is nothing but fucktons of belts. If your factory isn't good enough, you just need to add more fucking belts.

Do you have six belts absolutely packed with copper cables, all whipping by at thousands per second every time you grab a stack of Level 3 modules? Bitch, you need more belts.

But in all seriousness I set the ore patches to be way too small, so I've got like 20 trains going around right now and my network is kinda shit.

Bugger.

Also none for prehistoric, stone-age societies too. Damn shame.

Oh my~

Life is Feudal: Forest Village

Universim

Anno 1602 is to this day unmatched in comfyness and it is by far the best in the series.

Not real builders games, but I currently have Patrician 4 and Port Royale 3 installed. They are more managing games, but you get to build up cities.

Tropico games are pretty nice. Cities Skylines if you want a good simcity game. It's too easy though and more of a traffic simulator.

Prison Architect. You build a prison instead of a city, but it's pretty comfy seeing your prisoners doing their daily routine, while slowly expanding your prison.

Still early acces. How good is it?

Builders, managers & commanders curator on Steam has a big list of good builder games.

Does there exist a 4X game where you can go full subversive and rig elections, stage protests, have journalists infiltrate media organizations to spread propaganda, and possibly have opposing journalists killed?

One thing I hate about Tropico, it's really hard to make aesthetic/nice cities because there's not a lot of building variety. Even with a bigger island than the picture, it's hard to do. Also there's limited roleplaying options and you can't fail, you can have everyone living in shacks and have military bases and housing conditions would be good.

df
Everything else

Look terrible, looks too shallow for a building sim.

I played an early version some months back, I don't know what's been patched. There's nothing terribly new on the pirate sites, but I remember that cs.rin.ru had people actively cracking it every patch, so check there. I might download it myself and report back.

(checked)
I wanna say you can do that to a degree in Tropico. Been a while, though.

What happened with that game about street riots? It has been delayed so many times I'm starting to think those niggas ran with the KS money.

Looks interesting. Which one should i get? 1,2 or 3?

doesn't get more comfy than settlers gold, if you ask me. first anno was also nice.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Galactic Inheritors requires you to use the media to justify war with other empires. Too bad the rest of the gameplay is kinda meh.

Real life

I like 2070 even though people treat it like casual garbage
I can't play 2205 though, that is where I draw the line on absurdly monetized casual garbage

What's wrong with 2205? Haven't tried it.

You're saying that you are a nigger?

It simplifies a lot of game mechanics from previous Anno games especially trade routes that become menu based with very little depth to them and no enemies or military. Apparently, there's some missions in another map you can play using boats that are mostly an RTT side of the game and what you do in the rest helps there, but they don't matter that much.
Cool aesthetics but terrible Anno game, 1404 is still the best one.

It's just too easy and too simplified. It takes almost zero effort to set up trade routes, combat and construction are in separate locations in the map, so you're never under any threat when building, and all resources are shared between islands in a map area by default.

2070 was fun until I sunk like 600 hours into it, I don't know where my old screenshots went

I pirated 2070 when it came out and the ridiculous AI cheating pissed me off. I was playing as the industrialist and in the time it took me to fully colonize three large islands, the eco-AI built a mere two dozen buildings on its starting island and a fleet of no less than seventy fucking warships. That's when I said fuck it.
2205 was mildly entertaining for a couple hours, but far too shallow for lasting interest. It has been dumbed down to a stupidly low level, for example you don't have to build armies or ships anymore, but instead get a predefined fleet depending on your military experience level which you can deploy to battlemaps. The only changes you can make to that fleet are linear upgrades to the ships which also act as the primary money sink. If you lose a ship it's gone only for the duration of the current mission. Fights are repetitive and boring. Why would you deploy to a battlemap then? Because they are the only way to get significant amounts of the special ressources you need to upgrade your buildings with modules. As those usually result in four times the efficiency on twice to thrice the space, not being able to buy them sucks hard especially for mines and water slots.
Gameplay consists of expanding your cities to reach certain size goals to get to the next story mission, and then spending the cash you make on a ship upgrade, doing a combat mission to get more special ressources, and repeating ad infinitum.
The novelty wears off so fast you absolutely shouldn't buy it, and pirate it only if you are a fan of the genre yet don't mind seeing it casualized.

The AI doesn't as much cheat as doesn't play the same game at all, they just expand their cities over time in set pattern to look cool but they don't actually have an economy. The game just never bothers to disabuse the notion that the "colonising AIs" are supposed to be like human players as it was in previous games, where the AI even if it cheated and it probably did, at lest bothered to pretend to play the same game.

Well, hello there pretty momma..
Tits or gtfo

Is it me or does 2070 look like ass compared to 1404.

Old Impressions games were great, especially Zeus and Poseidon like an user earlier said.

A lot of the adventures were fun as well, especially colony building where you had really limited space and had to make a profit with the little industry you could support.

you might enjoy Liberal Crime Squad