Xbox Emulation

soon

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxdrives.x-pec.com/?p=list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never ever

all that work for 2-3 games

I'd prefer an Xbox 360 emulator, as the best Xbox games I would want on PC are either being remade/ported to PC, or are on the 360 already either from the Arcade, backwards compatibility, or Rare Replay.

Eg. Voodoo Vince, which is getting a revamped PC release in January I think.

FUCK YEAH SUPER MONKEY BALL DX

One game I would like to use an xbox emulator for is JSRF

i am feeling it, real good

Grabbed by the Ghoulies is one of Rare's best games, prove me wrong.

Its unfinished tho

I want to finally try out Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X

LIGHTS OUT
GUERRILA RADIO

still no sound. doesn't seem like it's happening any time soon

Aren't there only like 3 exclusive games on that system worth emulating, everything else is on the PC or on other systems that are already easy to emulat, I'd rather an Xbox 360 Emulator so I can play the Perfect Dark Remake.

this generation is a fucking joke, there are as much shitty games worth playing on PS4 too, fuck me

the xbox versions are better, and the system has many more exclusives you clearly don't seem to know anything about.

TURN THAT SHIT UP

No it didn't.

Would play

Considering how that's probably banned in most countries, I would imagine it to be pretty rare

Name 5 exclusives that are worth emulating

deny all you want, it had better versions of black, thps2-underground 2, the warriors, and many more games too. Only like 3 exclusives? I can name 3 from just one company, there's dozens, a good 60 or so.

Ninja Gaiden
Jet Set Radio Future
Whacked
Crimson Skies
Jackie Chan: Midtown Madness.

That's about it.

Try again.

Metal Wolf Chaos
Metal Wolf Chaos
Metal Wolf Chaos
Metal Wolf Chaos
Metal Wolf Chaos

The only true answer right here

what the fuck are you talking about?

steel battalion, the warriors, black, gun valkyrie, panzer dragoon, orta, amped 1 & 2, tenerezza, magatama, ninja gaiden black, otogi 1 and 2

holy shit you don't know dick about video games

I do know how to bait someone in feeding me all the worthwhile exclusives though.

Halo 1 n 2 on PC when? HEH

yes the versions without online multiplayer was the best version of tony hawk. NOT

Fuck you.

eat shit, retard

You're the one eating shit faggot

Try harder cuck.

I had so much fun playing kung fu chaos with siblings.

nice taste

I had fusion frenzy instead

nograss

I desire to play SMTN someday even if it sucks

breakdown
otogi
hunter the reckoning redeemer
kingdom under fire
phantom dust
conker

fucking casuals

You mean the "remake" that made pointless changes to the story and had more censorship than the original

also

The online mode is still my favorite multiplayer experience to this date though, even if the main game was censored.

My nigger. It took me a while to fucking figure out how to get out of the room with the two tlan before you had your powers.

I opened the door then jumped on the table and shot a bullet which drew them out. Then I jumped over them and closed the door behind me

I bet you haven't even played metal wolf chaos and there was a reason why conker was in a spoiler. Conker is one of the best looking games on the system and maybe if emulation actually is possible, the multiplayer will be available as well.

That game was the fucking shit, too bad the second one was ass.

So why is it so hard to emulate Xbox games?

One big problem with emulating xbox games is that there is little documentation on the original xbox compared to other consoles

a lot of the hardware it's comparable to is also a complicated mess and isn't a walk in the park to emulate. Even when xbox emulation comes around, it's still best to have the original hardware.

RICHARD

You'd probably have a better chance at finding a rom than a physical copy.

Finally, I can play Ninja Gaiden Black and……..

oh

Literally the only controller I have not completely hated was the original "duke" Xbox controller. Is there anything else like it in current year? Every other controller feels like it's made for really small hands.

trash list.

There is one. It's called Xenia.

(checked)
original Xbox controller (the smaller one) was pretty comfy. i don't mind the 360 controller which seems to be about the same size.

most fags like those gay playstation controllers with down syndrome pads.

mother

fucking

otogi

disregard i suck cocks

What was your experience with the (larger) original xbox controller? The one on the left in pic related.

I ask because using the smaller one on the right gives me a weird cramped feeling after using it for 10 minutes. I guess my thumbs have to strain just to reach the d-pad if I want to have a secure grip on it with my middle/ring/pinky fingers.

Michael

I loved the big one, was super comfy for me back then.

My old xbawks is pretty fucked, but I still hold out hope that one day I'll be able to play through Phantom Crash again, hopefully with a better frame rate than the ~15fps I was getting last time I tried to play.

Also:

Pretty great controller but takes a bit of getting used to with the vertical 6 button layout. The analog triggers have a surprising amount of force in their spring mechanism. I feel like the controller s with its odd back/start button placement, its definitely not as comfortable.

Orta and Ninja Gaiden Black are on PC?

Nope, those are older non-Xbox games

Is shit on 360

Whoodee shit one publisher whose games on OG Xbox were mediocre.

Oh boy, one fucking game means it's not worth emulating Gunvalkyrie, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, JSRF, Breakdown, and a the best ports of 6th gen multiplats

Kill yourselves too

Send it in to a modding site to get a 1.4mhz processor upgrade

Reminder that the Xbox Duke was just a slightly more ergonomic Dreamcast controller with an extra analog stick crammed on, two extra buttons added to the face, and a big Xbox logo placed over the VMU window.

Halo 1 and 2 were on PC for quite a while.

It's on PS2.

It's 30FPS on PS2, 60FPS on Xbox.

Oh shit. I didn't know. Wonder if there's a 60fps hack somewhere for PCSX2?

the dreamcast and every Xbox controller have an even older common ancestor, the saturn 3D pad. From the face button layout to the design of the trigger mechanism, even the magnetic features of the Saturn 3D pad had found their way into the xbox one pad. I've disassembled all of them, and it's amazing how much longevity Sega's original design had. They even all use identical sliding lever mechanisms for their triggers, although they switched principles from spring resisting to magnetic resisting with the xbox one pad, the design is virtually identical.

What I'm saying is, Sega had it right while Nintendo is finally catching up with the same layout on the Switch. The original Xbox is pretty much the Dreamcast 1.5.

Noice.

Problem with wii u emulation is all the specialized hardware and interfaces. Does not translate well to how the majority emulates.

I have and it's much better than conker.

Was it because it because the port was shit?

It's not even an exclusive, it's just a remaster A realy shitty remaster.

So what if it looks good. We're talking about GAMES not movies or art.

Considering we can emulate n64 games why not just emulate the original version?

Also unless you're talking about local multiplayer, online will never happen. You'd need to find a way to emulate xbox live .

dualshock 4

Good because that looks hideous.

Tell me when Xbox 360 emulation is feasible so I can play the only good game on it (Ace Combat)

Christ, this post is a fucking mess. Did I trigger you so hard you needed several hours to make a semi-recovery?
I didn't compare metal wolf chaos to conker, you cocksucking faggot. If you don't like live and reloaded, that's fine. I would much rather play the other xbox games myself anyway and it was only one of the games I listed.

It's funny that you think I'm triggered, I just forgot to post the reply.

You're the one the seems assblasted over me pointing out you didn't mention metal wolf chaos and put conkers on the list even though it's not an exclusive title and it's a worse port because of the censorship.

Never said you did

But that's the thing you retard. that's not a fucking exclusive.

should i have hopes for getting to play DinoCrisis3 in my lifetime?
Even tho it's a bad game?

Couldn't you just play the ps2 version?

Let me explain to you my experience of the Xbox controllers in one image.

if you actually wanted to play it, you could buy a xbox and a decent copy of it for 60-70 dollars.

It's okay. It feels a lot slower than THUG and has weird motion blur for the skaters but nothing else, it's a shame that the graphics in 2X were never implemented for the other THPS xbox ports.

Most of the original THPS do not carry over well with thps2 controls.

Buy Xbox, softmod it, FTP/burn a copy and play. Shit's simple.

You do have to buy one of the exploitable game unless you're willing to take the risk of frying your HDD and having to hardmod the console to salvage it.

you are a contentious faggot, I'll give you that

Over the years I've learned it's easier to find someone online to do the job for me than to rely on my technical skills and fuck myself over.

Unless you're a literal fucking retard, you won't fuck anything up. You don't even need to solder anything, you can get solderless modchips.

And what the fuck are you talking about? Fucking up a softmod doesn't fry the HDD you dropkick.

Molex Y splitters exists so yes you can fuck a a hotswap softmod without doing anything retarded (unless you consider using the Y splitter to begin with retarded).

Yes they can if you're using any of the hotswap methods.

You do realize that the only reason to fuck with the hard drive is just to upgrade it right?
You don't need to do anything with the hard drive to mod the xbox

You could just play burnt games.

I fucked that up several times and mine never fried, so where the fuck you got that from is beyond me. Thanks to fuckers saying you have to swap in seconds than just leave connected before booting into the program.

Exactly you're swapping the data connection not the power. The worst that can happen is just that the hdd doesn't propperly connect to the pc.

Not really, you can softmod with an hotswap if for some reason you don't want to bother finding one of the exploitable game.

One of the cable wasn't doing good contact all the time (realized it after the fact) pushed it the wrong wrong way and the drive fried.

Find an old PC with an IDE port and prepare your drive through xboxhdm, probably cheaper than a chip.

good now I can play Ninja Gaiden Black again.

Is it possible to remove the disc drive altogether and have just 2 HDDs via modchip at all?

If someone has the tools, time and resources necessary to open up the xbox, why the fuck wouldn't they just install a modchip?

Ok you're full of fucking shit. There's no fucking way ==NO FUCKING WAY== you could've accidentally done that

you litterally can't do it because the data connector on the top prevents you from putting it in.

whatever happen to him?

That'd work except for the fact you'd have to find a hdd that's lockable.

Modchips change the bios so it doesn't have to unlock the hdd to read the contents

Otherwise you'd have to find a compatible hdd for it to work.

A guy was playing a trumpet and he got butthurt about it

Physics are hardlocked on the PS2. Getting that engine running on the PS2 must have been a hardcore job since the arcade machine specs had twice as much memory as the PS2 did. But at the same time, it's a horrible version of the game. Low quality resolution and textures. And the framerate was never steady. I rented it and it was a pretty disgusting version of a great game.

Thank Steve Ballmer for that. He fliped his shit that the Xbox team were advising Bill to buy Sega. Bill loved the idea and Sega were very receptive to early talks. But Steve didn't want to because his advisors said that people saw Sega's console brand as "Failed" and Steve was very afraid of it becoming the next 3DO (So much that he even met Trip Hawkins for an informal lunch meeting to discuss it). Apparently the argument was "Legendary", went on for hours and Bill lost because picking up Sega was too much of a risk (Especially since Sega had a ton of physical operations like Arcades they weren't interested in and a sell off would be messy).

The Xbox team parlayed the buyout talks into an exclusive 11 game deal with Sega that even stretched to the 360 (Full Auto and Chromehounds were the last games in the deal).

The Xbox biography book is insane and full of little details like that.

He looks like a Holla Forums jew meme that came to life.

He actually did walk Bob Dylan up on stage, y'know.

Because good solderless modchip aren't easy to find and cost money for example.

It literally doesn't prevent anything, you're gonna move the molex cable when you're unplugging the IDE cable and if you're unlucky enough to have a crappy splitter (an it's basicllly impossble to find a good one nowadays) there's a chance one of the individual cable on that molex splitter will stop making contact and that can fuck up your drive.

It's not that rare though, then again I probably got lucky on that one

that's because stereotypes are based in reality

And so does the tools to open up the thing which most people don't have.

No you won't you stupid nigger

You boot up the xbox with the hard drive connected take out the ide cable and plug it into the pc.

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

Do you don't need any fucking adapters or splitters.

You did they're a pain in the ass to find at least in australia. it's cheaper and much easier to use a regular hdd

1 bucks per Torx screwdriver; you need 2, modchips don't cost two bucks

And while you're unplugging that IDE cable it's absolutely impossble to not have the molex cable not move at all

How do your propose powering the second HDD then?

Since you seem to ve a problem understanding what happened exactly I'm gonna reiterate in greater detail

So?

Just the the cables out of the hard drive mount so moving it means nothing.

From the computer you stupid cunt.

Why the fuck did you use a splitter to begin with?

Why didn't you just have the upgrade hdd plugged into the computer?

Wow you're a fucking idiot. That's what you get when you're a retard with tech

Then thank you Steve Ballmer. Do you remember what they did with Rare? They'd find the business department that's doing poorly and force their best developers to work there since it's crucial to their long term plans.

They're still pissed they don't have a spy camera monitoring your heart rate, tracking your eyes and recording facial expressions for behavioural analysis and personality profiling. I wouldn't be surprised if Bungie left them over this.

And I've got a modded xbox with most of the games listed here, you play them once and that's it. They're fantastic games but not worth getting an old xbox for. That's why the emulation community never really bothered with it, asides for the technical hurdle. The multiplats that were better on the xbox are now playable at 120fps in 8k downsampled to 4k with improved textures on other emulators. Unless they're shitty ports you're better off going that route to play them.

My suggestions for xbox hdd's (considering I do it partially for a living and in the past 3 weeks modded about 15 of them)

1. get a screw driver set. there's a $8 or so set of 60 something from walmart that has all the torx bits you need.

2. get a molex y-splitter. I personally use a sabrent power supply I got with an IDE/SATA to USB kit. The splitter's are like 5 bucks from radioshack. They are perfectly fine.

3. look up compatible hard drives as you find them. You want one that locks. Great brands are hitachi and western digital, these are almost always hits. A lot of segate/maxtor ones tend to have sloppy locking support so I can't really suggest them, but check the compatibility list here: xboxdrives.x-pec.com/?p=list just type in the model number.

4. IDE drives are really cheap. 250GB ones are like $25. You don't need a crazy amount of space.

Don't be paranoid. Just make sure the jumpers are correct, when you replace the old hard drive (keep it around! don't throw it away!), match the jumper settings it had on your new drive. so if the stock drive was on cable select, your new one should be too.

When using chimp, copy the contents twice to your HDD. Once to your apps folder, and then the contents of the chimp folder to the root of the partition you're running it from. So you should have the contents in E:/Applications/Chimp2618 and E:/*chimp files*. It's just the way the application works, it's a bit of a mess but it gets the job done.

Once you boot chimp (the latest version of it!), move the cursor or else you won't have time to swap the DVD ide cable. Your HDD should have been powered on by this point, just ease the cable out, don't be too rough, they're delicate and old, I've made a few mistakes and literally torn them apart in the past. I do have plenty of replacements tho. Once it's in the SLAVE drive, select the fat option in the chimp menu.

scan the drives and see if both are registering (hda and hdb) and then clone that shit, do it by partition so when chimp formats the drive, you have your F partition containing all the extra space. Having it split into F and G is just extra complications. And re-doing the partition with the buggy as fuck Xbpartitioner 1.3 is a pain. Make sure after it's done, you LOCK the slave drive. Check the security status and if it says it's locked, you've done it. Power down and settle your new drive in.

I've had an anomaly where the hitachi drives I use actually get interference from the power supply. This is easly corrected, just cover the holes of the HDD tray with some foil. You'll notice the interference immediately if you see the system FTPing at like a few KB/s instead of the typical 9-14MB/s.

He's right though. Xbox emulation never got anywhere because there simply aren't enough good exclusives to motivate people to work on it. It was a Halo machine for most people, and that has superior PC ports.

Pic related, do you see the problem and do you understand why moving those cable was the problem?

Because every fucking tutorial out there tells you to.

Well I don't exactly expect a splitter to fucking fall apart in especially when I didn't do anything special with it.

there are good enough exclusives, it's a problem of exposure, the task being monumental, the accessibility of the games being easy as hell thanks to modding. Guarantee you, the hour xbox emulation is playable and publicly available, there will be hundreds of posts in a day asking for great xbox games.

*Pic related

were you removing the cable by tugging on the wire?

you pulled on the wires didn't you

I didn't even get the chance, that's what happened before I even had to unplug it
Like I said the terminal inside got pushed back when I first plugged it and just touching the cable to push it out of the way when removing the IDE cable made the whole fucking thing fall apart.

If the cable isn't connecting with a minimal amount of force, the contacts inside the heads are probably misaligned, just wiggle the head around until it eases in more naturally. Really, the splitter's work fine although I feel like the transfer takes a bit longer with the power being shared between two hard drives.

Get a new cable, open the bag in the car, give each wire a little bit of a tug to see if they're secure, swap that shit if they aren't and you'll get it no problem. I don't care for the old PC method, it's pointlessly complicated.

I loved my softmodded Xbox back in the day, but come on, son. Deep down you know that all of the good Xbox exclusives were either Microsoft-funded games that got PC ports, or niche games like Panzer Dragoon Orta. There's enough meat there to warrant buying an Xbox and softmodding it, but not enough to convince autists to spend years trying to emulate it, the way that Nintendo games and billions of JRPGs did for the Game Cube and PS2.

You're still a fucking idiot for doing it like that.

Here's what you do.

Seriously, you're a fucking retard for fucking around with the molex and using some shitty Y splitter.

You only have yourself to blame for fucking up your hdd.

Problem is, most of them are shitty ports on PS2 and GC. There are a lot of games where the Xbox version was better than even the PC version. GTA Series and The Simpsons Hit And Run being really obvious examples. GTA had significantly better lighting than even the PC versions because of tech that was in the Xbox and not in PC cards at the time. The problem is that a lot of Console to PC ports in those days were targeted towards e-machine spec and came with a lot lower textures and missing graphical capabilities that were cut down to make them fit on lower spec PC's.

Xbox emulation is needed because for a lot of games, the best version is still on Xbox even if you downsampled the GC version on Dolphin.

I mean, fuck. The GC version of Everything or Nothing is fucking horrid. PS2 is barely better. Xbox was the clear winner (If only because it had a stable framerate). But you can only play the two bad versions. Or Burnout 3. The PS2 textures look horrific and you have to inject AA and AF to get it looking good compared to the Xbox version which has native AA and filtering and will look and run better when emulated.

This. Xbox emulation isn't being delayed because "No one cares". It's because the platform is poorly documented and incredibly secure. The minute it's cracked by XQEMU or even Microsoft releases its own emulator. The floodgates will open looking for recommendations on what games are the best.

I love my Xbox to this day and I recognize a truly great library when I see it. Frankly I don't care if emulations happens or not. If it does, I get to relay the message that there's a fucking ton of awesome games. If it doesn't, I get to teach people about modding and give them the chance to discover a great system.

I'd rather there stop being absolute retards who disregard the system as a halo/fable/shooter box instead of what it was. There's a lot to love for just about any type of gamer on this system.

also pic related

There's maybe a dozen worth playing and a chart listing the most popular recommendations would be constantly posted. And a working xbox emulation isn't going to be around anytime soon.

I've had cheap molex cables do this as well, the wire isn't properly crimped to the connector so it's hanging by a thread. It's a very simple fix that doesn't require soldering.

there's more like 40-60 "must play" games.

What the fuck is up with the file path?

japanese set as language set or something

何それ?

I did not "fuck around with the molex", the cable was just way shittier than I expected.

user please even the fucking XBOX thread copypasta tells you to use the hotswap method for upgrading your drive.

Then again I should have known better than trust anything that asks me to fuck around in a powered on system.

JP system locale

I already know the answer but… new Dino Crisis with Resident Evil 4/5 (fuck 6 and above) controls when? I'd settle for Dino Crisis themed RE DLC ;_;.

it's the most practical method and I stand by what I wrote when I made the guide. Most people don't have PC's with molex power around any more.

You've been playing hentai games, haven't you, user?

No, comiket.

You're right but it's been over a decade since these games came out. The GC and PS2 emulators had a decade to add new enhancements and are still doing so on a consistent basis. Those shitty PC ports had mods and patches to improve on them making them the best way to play.

If a working xbox emulator were to come out right now those games would still play and look better on other platforms except in a few rare cases. It's also unlikely the xbox emulator would have as large a talent pool and user base to draw on.

Literally every other emulation project in existence has involved reverse engineering complex undocumented immigrants hardware with zero help from the designers. Fuck, they even have a bit of a head start with the Xbox because of all of the leaked development tools. Emulation autists find a way, and they didn't with the Xbox because they didn't care about it.

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying that there aren't some good hidden gems on the Xbox. Hence "niche games like Panzer Dragoon Orta." I'm not saying there is no value in emulating it. Hardly. I'm simply saying that it isn't enough to motivate people to work on such a difficult task.
That's what it was to 99% of the people that bought one, and that is why there is little interest in emulating it.

This screencap always gets posted in these threads. He's telling off the idiots that think "lol its just directx8", I get that. But in this context, it misses that literally every other console had the same problems and more.

My mistake, I understand where you're coming from. Xbox emulation will happen eventually. Perhaps in the upcoming re-release of phantom dust for XBO/W10, there could be more information on how the original xbox did some things in its files. Either way, progress is happening, bit by bit. When the time comes, I'm confident there will be a massive spike in interest for the systems library, as people who will be emulating on it, won't want to play halo or halo 2 when there's been PC versions forever.

I mean yeah can't blame you for that I's the cheapest method and even if you fuck it up royally the console is still usable but damn this shit is scary when it happens to you, I'll just use a hotwired PSU next time at-least I'll know the connector won't be shit.

Every PSU has one molex at least, some even still have the floppy connector.

Not to mention the guy posting in that cap got exposed as a liar about the very same subject sometime ago.

I've modded about 60 xbox's in the past year, I've bricked 3, two of which had actual hardware faults before I began working on them, one of which was a learning experience. I think you just need to be confident. Also, fair point about molex in modern PCs, the problem is more it's much more convoluted to get the shit hooked into your PC and have an xbox cuddling up to it. Y-splitter is clean, simple, and makes sense, keeps everything localized to one system, and is a perfectly functional means of achieving your goal.

Hopefully. Panzer Dragoon orta, Bully, Ninja Gaiden, Otogi, Breakdown.

Fuck modern mainstream videogames.

Since you seem to know your stuff, ever had the screws on the HDD bracket fall on their own?

Oh and Genma Omimusha.

Make it so number One.

Phantom Dust isn't the only xbox game that was ported to PC, it's unlikely to provide any important information that would relate to emulation.

And seeing them give up on making new IPs after several failures to pilfer the xbox's catalogue is an encouraging development. I'd much rather see pure emulation so they'd have less chances to screw up. Had they done this from the start maybe the xbone wouldn't be such a joke.

The guy could be a liar and a child molester for all I care, it lays down the basic issues preventing xbox emulation from being a walk in the park even if it's so similar to a PC.

yep, apart from the clock capacitor (more a design issue than assembly tbh), the hdd tray screws always seem to be sloppily handled. I've gotten some untampered Xbox's with them jingling around, some with a screw or two half inserted. I should check the location of the assembly factory, something tells me it's not the made in Hungary Xbox's. The little screw that secures the HDD tray that is underneath the IDE cable fastener is also notably flimsy. Seems like you get two uses out of it, the next time you remove it, it's just gonna be sitting in there loose.

It is interesting how the same architecture has made emulation of some systems a walk in the park, like how the PSP handles PS1 and even manages N64 support due to the architecture. I am honestly hopeful for any helpful information for the system. It does seem like apart from the sound hardware, all the hard work has been done and most of what is left comes down to optimization on a game by game basis.

this was such a turd
I pity anyone who fell for that marketing machine

Figured it was just an RMA fluke at the time (WD HDD in model 1.0 so I'm pretty sure it got opened and serviced once and since everything was clean I doubt it was anyone but an authorized technician).

Must have gotten very lucky then, I pulled that thing like 5 time now (replacing the IDE cable with a regular 80 conductor one is way harder than it looks).

you may not have gotten a long enough IDE cable, I made that mistake before. I think you want an 18 inch one? 15 can just barely make it with some close stretches, but anything less is a dead end. Maybe I've been a bit too rough with redoing some screws. Either way I consider that to be the least important screw in the system.

Made the opposite mistake got an 80cm one after seeing you needed a long cable and there's barely enough space to fit the whole thing especially under the DVD drive carriage.

Honest to god question:

I think 4 people bought modern warfare remastered on it

Some people in /ogc/, can't get FH3 otherwise.

WinRAR

Didn't that 12 year old shit that bought Call of Duty on the store get a refund because there was only one other guy playing with him?

Also, MS had to release Quantum Break on Steam, so their little concentration camp can't be doing all that well.

Apparently this is one of the hardest games in all of the craziest poodle monkey farts.

Ha yeah I bricked a Note 4 once.

Mod responsibly.

Ha ha no emulator fags are drama queens who need attention. The xbox is a historical footnote. No glory in it.

Now this is true. Everyone wants to play old Nintendo shit but who's even heard of Otogi?

fucking meme cancer

Bottom line is Xbox had much better graphics and controllers than Gaystation 2. Sony can suck a fuckin dick for installing spyware/malware on people's PCs. Maybe there are other people like me that saw possible worthwhile games for Gaystation but never got to play them because Sony. Maybe Xbox emulation is a good idea and you're a faggot.

I feel erect anons.

are you proud that you let these games die?

I love PGR but Forza is way better. Racing cars and bikes together in PGR4 was fun.