EA has chosen to release Titanfall 2 the same month as its biggest shooter

I am of the opinion that EA is attempting to ruin this franchise and subsequently ruin Respawn so that they can attempt to buy the studio whom is currently an independent contractor and not outright owned by EA. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e1Z5F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you don't say?

Zenimax is very guilty of this

Zenimax is even worse, because they're more competent in the way that less people know they do this shit.

Just thought we could talk about how shit this company is, you big jerk.

Bethesda style baby!

they put the fall in titanfall

If you want a circlejerk you can go to >>>/reddit/
If you want a bitchfest watch Real Housewives of "X"
If you want this thread to go anywhere actually post the evidence that this is what these companies do to developers so we can actually add to the library.

Either way check em faggot.

Failure.

lol you just got cucked

I have no idea why devs continue to fall for this given that these publishers openly do this

Those that don't know their past, etc. Everyone believes themselves too smart to fall for such silly scams.

No one said this.
No one said this either.
You're clearly in the wrong fucking thread you autistic dipshit. Fuck off.

hohoho why are you so triggered?

EA is evil and is actively trying to destroy gaming
Goddamn, Titanfall is an ok game. On different circumstances it would be quite enjoyed by Holla Forums and maybe the genral public.

CoD a shit tho. So maybe there's hope for T2

I actually got titfail2 and I agree that it's alright but it doesn't have any lasting value and will die in a few months so Holla Forums is doing the right thing by ignoring it albeit for wrong reasons.

There's not a single franchise that EC has acquired and not ruined. Electronic Cancer is still cancer.

Were people legit banned from Mass Effect 3 single player?

Holy fuck he did.

No sympathy

Most people have no idea how fucked the ching chongs really are. They're really one of the most selfish races out there. What ever country they go to they will try to make it as chinese as possible.

Yeah, the game tried to connect to your Bioware account before actually going to the main menu.

I'm going to be heavily criticized by this, but Respawn could take a few lessons from Digital Extremes.

Don't just release the game and forget about it.
Also, not having paid dlc is cool, but publicly stating "we won't receive any money aftwr the game's release" screams "we will leave the online community to the flies". I don't mind paid cosmetics as long as it feeds regular online content.

This. The chinks, the jews, and -the biggest offender of all- americans need to be gassed.

There's a reason why Koreans and Japs hate the fucking chinese. Look how fucked they made South East Asia.

As far as failed hostile takeovers go they could do much worse. See: Bethesda's immensely incompetent hostile takeover with Prey 2 and their laughable attempts to fuck over Obsidian through FNV which blew up in their face by being a much better game than any they had made.

What in the everloving fuck are you even talking about.
Why does Holla Forums keep spreading this lie over and over, no matter how many times people explain to you what the actual situation was?

-They go to court
-Shit is settled and Beth allows Obsidian to make a FO game using the FO3 engine
-Obsidian makes NV
-Beth takes a huge chunk of profits from it's sales
-They mantain a good relationship to this day and Beth publicly stated that they're completely open to Obsidian making another FO game (because guess what, they make fat stacks of cash every time it sells)

Why do you keep spreading misinformation just because in your rotten, defective little brain "my gam is gud bad company is bad must warp the narrative to fit what i like ooga booga".
You fucking ape.

Remember that Obsidian did have to let go of a large number of their employees and cancel a number of games they had in development in the aftermath of having Zenimax (((work with))) them.

'cuz yer a stupid fucking nigger.

Also Obsidian were denied their bonuses. Zenimax are faggots. I'd like to point out the fact that Zenimax's board has CBS members on it whom own Metacritic and own Gamespot, you can't honestly tell me that they manipulated shit so that the score ended up 1 point under. Because that's EXACTLY what they fucking did. Fucking jew bastards.

archive.is/e1Z5F

Also like to point out that Avellone is a moron because he now works for Zenimax.

What about Bethesda agreeing to handle the QA testing then dropping out 3 months before release as well as the metacritic bonus bullshit?