Is there any mod to change the music of Street Fighter 4?

Is there any mod to change the music of Street Fighter 4?
The game is alright, online fights are pretty fun, but the music is fucking HORRENDOUS. Forgettable as fuck, they don't pump me up at all. Even the "modern" renditions of classic songs is fucking ass. I want music like vid related on the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/181458/pc-guide-changing-the-music-of-sf4
mega.nz/#!XoAHHKpL!bLZ0mwdGvBsHJfaCUHd0QxvZw1Rsn7jZW3p9zwyMIfk
streetmodders.deviantart.com/art/USF4-BGM-FOR-OLD-CEMETERY-645202437
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can do without the rapping in SF3's music, but at least the beats and melodies were pretty catchy. Certainly had a lot more soul than SF4. Fuck that game's music. God fucking dammit.

even in alpha you have some music that sounds straight out of mega man

Yeah, exactly. You had repetitive, simple tunes like this one. But they certainly WORK because they're catchy and energetic. I don't mind the "electronic music" or whatever dumb shit they tried to do if the compositions themselves were at least alright. But they're horrible and sound more generic than Justin Bieber.

I love this one too

What format are the background music files for the game? If it's some standard format, only with different file extensions to hide it, what you want would be trivial. Just find better soundtrack in the same format and rename it accordingly. Personally, I like metal from the Guilty Gear series, but it's easy to find something more to your taste.

probably something gay but most of time its easier to rip from soundtrack discs that capcom puts out

.csb format apparently. Whatever the fuck that is.
I found a guy who did it for anyone who's interested. Requires a bit of format conversion

forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/181458/pc-guide-changing-the-music-of-sf4

I like the EX soundtracks a lot alpha 3 and SF4 soundtracks were electronic chiptune wub garbage except for cammy's theme in Alpha 3 and Zangiefs theme in SF4. SFV does more instrumental electronic mix right like Karin's theme and FANG's theme but it can also be bad like Juri's SFV theme. SF3 Giant impact had the best SF3 track in general but third strike had the best songs (Jazzy NYC, Akuma's theme, and Snow Wonderland). the SF3 arranged album is great and I wished they actually implemented that music into the games.

Alpha 3's music wasn't the best but it was at least a bit more memorable. I love jazz so SF3's music was a blast for me, minus the rapping. I'll check out the arranged soundtrack.

If you want, I can give you the arrange soundtrack in FLAC along with a few others.

Sure thing.

Give me a moment and I'll get back to you.

SELECT AND MAKE THE FIRST PICK
10 9 8 7 6
CHOOSE AND PICK THE BEST ONE
5 4 3 2 1

mega.nz/#!XoAHHKpL!bLZ0mwdGvBsHJfaCUHd0QxvZw1Rsn7jZW3p9zwyMIfk
Sorry to keep you waiting. This contains the Street Fighter III: New Generation Original Soundtrack and the arrange soundtrack, the Street Fighter III 2nd Impact: Giant Attack soundtrack and the Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike soundtrack.

Fuck yes. Thanks. Though you forgot

Modern fighting game music doesn't sound like actual music themes anymore, but try-hard electronic remixes of them.

Then again we had cases like in Alpha 3 when there were NO actual character themes.

In comparison, Alpha 3's music was pretty decent to 'meh' for the most part. The only character tracks from Alpha 3 that considerably stood out were from Sagat, Fei Long, Nash, Guile, Juni & Juli, Cody, Guy, Bison and Dark Ryu.

That nigger soundtrack had personality, faggot.

i wasn't dissing on the nigger soundtrack, it's pretty good and as it easily is, better than 4 and 5's soundtrack altogether. But do not mistake that niggers do play street fighter.

Solar Eclipse and Small Air Field are all I like.

Music just dropped off at SF4

streetmodders.deviantart.com/art/USF4-BGM-FOR-OLD-CEMETERY-645202437