Shadowverse

anyone playing? how do i git gud?
Manage to complete the elf story with this cards.
where can i download all the art from the game

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PYTpA
techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games#PC.2FOnline
eternalcardgame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No thanks. These simple as fuck casual card games are cancer and boring as fuck unless you're a simple-minded casual. Even if it had amazing gameplay, Cygames is a jew company and they're self-censoring because they wanted to "make Shadowverse more enjoyable and accessible to as many players as possible." and they also said they "might have to make similar changes in the future, we would like our fans to understand that such revisions will always be carefully considered, and they will always be for the greater good of the game.". As far as I'm concerned they can gargle on my ballsack and I still wouldn't touch the game.

archive.fo/PYTpA

techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse

there is a way to undo the censorship anyway.

CARD COLLECTING GARBAGE

How many f2p TCGs are there now? I hear Hirez is also making one.

a lot?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collectible_card_games#PC.2FOnline

That doesn't change the fact that the localization team pulled the "for the greater good of the game" excuse.

No, that doesn't fix anything and all the developer sees is that you're playing the game, making them think you're ok with getting a gimped product because you're a little bitch that can't handle the word "Satan" or gets triggered by good looking anime women.

Fuck you and your apologist ways.

Please be joking. Please, please be joking.

I know they changed the name of that Satan character, but they said it wasn't their intent to imply it was the actual Satan, although I admit it was a bullshit excuse.

Did they censor the tiddies?

Yeah Isabella got censored but you can mod it out of the game but still retarded on the dev's part.

It's all fucking retarded shit. Same garbage that was spewed with DOAX3 with "current climate". If people are getting offended by "Satan" or a pair of adult breasts then they need to be fucking hanged. They're going to censor more shit in the future as well.

Even more than the censorship in the first place, I'm always baffled by what they choose to censor. Every single time censorship comes to a TCG shit-game, the cards they decide to censor almost seem to be drawn from a hat.

Still, censorship is absolutely no good. If the game, any gave, has even a hint of censorship in it, then the only place it deserves to go is straight to the dumpster.

It's probably a Collectable Card Game. As you can see, the two are not interchangeable, despite people using the terms interchangeably for decades.
I'd lament about there never being a proper trading mechanic in a theoretical digital TCG game, but watching the clusterfuck that was Hearthstone happen proved to me that card games and video games cannot mix properly.

I've been thinking of designing a card game based around mecha of varying origins, but I can't really grasp where to start designing a TCG/CCG. If it were digital, it would make the robots stand out at least.

Yeah HS is the lowest of the barrel when it comes to CCG videogames.

To spice things up, have an event deck that has random shit happen like EMP storms, and have nodes that the players can target and capture for more resources per turn.

r8 m8s

I like it, needs more otohime-sama.

I know. I need more vials.

Its pretty fun.

Seems like a fairly solid deck.

its off to the shadow realm with you yugi boy

i can decide to go for a forestcraft deck or a swordcraft deck

You can make a competitive swordcraft deck for dirt cheap. Forest is pretty expensive to make but top tier if you play it well.

when its the next part going to come out?

I only started playing it because it has Granblue Fantasy/Rage of Bahamut characters.

I think it's alright, but I absolutely suck at it and get demolished whenever I play online.

What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

It's pretty decent, its not as good as a real card game but its better than abortions like that shitty blizzard one. Also it's generous enough you don't really need to shell out for cards.

Theres tons of decent games out there, many of them free.
Why the fuck would I play this garbage?
Why the fuck would I waste time with this garbage?
I've seen flash games that are better than this

Mah nigga.

You would not know garbage if it hit you in the face. It's a decent game, one that is free. By all means if you can get a decent group for a real card game together that is superior but out of the digital ones this is one of the better options by far. You don't need to spend a penny to get together a decent deck if you know what you are doing.

same reason for me.

Why isn't the Havencraft one full of eagles?

By the way, Eaglecraft triggers me and (I shit you not) so does Golemcraft. Guess my deck.

Dragoncraft?

I enjoy it since I've been playing MTG for years and wanted some knock off game to just play off my phone during work when it is really slow.
But if I wanted to play a real TCG I would just get my Magic cards out. Now granted they are becoming just as cucked with censorship and sticking in stupid characters. But doesnt hurt me using old cards with friends.

manage to finish the dragon character.

Sure they are, and they were interchangeable for decades. There's no reason to distinguish between flavors of jewish, anti-consumer, pay-to-win tripe anyway.

All card games are playable for free online. Shit, you could even choose to play the complete trash that is Magic if you wanted without spending a penny if you know what you're doing.

Sure it does. You're still playing a bad game.

You don't need anything special to scare Dragoncraft. Its time to kill is way too far out.

In other news, which one of you is this motherfucker on the right. Come on, fess up.

oh vey! bad goy!

Please remove yourself from my sight.

Swordcraft players are such pussies. Every time I get the upper hand they just forfeit.

Just started playing a few weeks ago, haven't spent any money, been playing legedendless royal banner sword nonstop and just got into B rank, really shit my pants when I ran into a complete tempo forest deck but otherwise feel competitive with a cheap deck.

Storm haven and mid range sword also seems to fuck me nicely but I just finished my own storm deck to join the cancer. Going to work towards elana / seraph next.

Is it another magic clone? why is it that the shittier the card games the more popular they are?

How is Shadowverse compared to Eternal eternalcardgame.com/

Just copy Android: Netrunner

Ah I fucked up the formatting on that post.
I meant

Fuck play Infinity Wars, you pleb. I don't know enough about them but Hex and Faeria might be good, I know I just talked shit about MTG clones but Hex is the only one I've seen that has actively added to MTG's system instead of removing.