4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite sega genesis game?

reminder.

Alright guys, I am trying to figure out why my 3ds plays music from Windows XP theme when it should be playing the theme music from DVA or Tharja. The themes come out right but it keeps playing the music even if I delete the windows theme and all other themes and only put back the DVA theme. What do I do to fix this?

nigger

Happy 4am!

This is the fourth consecutive night I've been up for these. What even is sleep?

Oh, and I've actually never played genesis

what do

Morning everyone!

I'm playing Links Awakening DX, its pretty damn comfy. Wish there were more of those side scrolling bits to it though.

NEW TOP GEAR TODAY. Or grand tour whatever. Gonna get drunk at some point today and enjoy it.

is this you?

is there a question
is this a curse?
to be awake at this ungodly hour every night

This isn't news to anyone who was in the thread back then, proving my second point in that post.

Sounds like you are losing control, whats up user?

The fuck is andehonia?

Fuck off, you yourself said that the Sega Genesis has no good games. Gas yourself, Ritsu. You cunt.

_no

that's not even good advice either

Nightowl is the most comfy schedule though.

I only ever said that I've never really played a genesis game before. You sound mad user.

Have you tried it? (「・ω・)「

at least it gives me time to watch videos of birds doing cute things

Ay yo fams whos drinking tonight?

Yes. Straight up forcing yourself to play when you suddenly lose pleasure in things is pretty much a job at that point.

JUST IN TIME TO SHIT UP ANOTHER THREAD AYOOOOOO

Hey kid

Wanna stay up all night together?

Naked?

Again.

Just like that last night where we

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Just keep posting on Holla Forums until you feel like offing yourself, then!
it's what I do

These kinds of birds?

Soon fam, how'd you manage to post a pic this time?

AYYOOOO FAM WHAT GOOD MONICA
What good?

NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA
END 4AM

Nah, baby stralyan pump a rums.

I've got a family of these that I feed every day, they had 2 kids grow up, now they've got more babys demanding me feed them.

Skipped ahead to where hes petting it and its squeakin, thats cute as fug. I've always wanted to own one of those genius crows or something like that. My grandma has always loved birds and always had like fuck HUGE parrots in her house, so always liked the things.

You are losing control and you have missed the golden age of 4am threada too. so sad.

gas avatarfags

is it really that time again already

What are some video games about failure?

Is life a video game?

Can we dedicated this shithole of a thread to how much of a nigger jew Mark is?
I feel we don't talk about that often enough here.

Got a phone app and data atm can post when not busy as hell

School stuff. I have a high chance of getting kicked out of my current degree soon. Do I stay at this school and go for something else, or transfer to the more expensive yet internationally renowned school in town for my backup degree (that I know I would be accepted in). One of my last hopes didn't pan out, a major deadline for my current residence is next week, so I'm stressing over this hardcore lately.

Golden age? What did I miss?

That's pretty cute.

From what I hear, they're extraordinarily difficult to get one legally as a pet since they have to be imported, and even then you need to know what you're doing when raising it or else it'll fuck your shit up.
Here's a video of a bird riding on a lid like a sled.

a time before avatarfags
before the threads went to shit

I never played sega genesis. No wait, I did, but only at a friends house and only like 2 sonic games, never owned one, and played only minimally because I wasn't there often. Is this a sin?

Haven't these always been late night versions of the old comfy threads? Those always had avatarfags

_no

Hopefully you can breathe a little fun back into the threads then, its needed it.

How badly do you want this current degree?

If you transfer to this more expensive school are you sure you want fail out of that one?

Smart bird!

And I'm sure theres gotta be some breed of crow thats easy to get as a pet thats fairly smart. I know the super smart ones are like african or asian or something so I never planned on getting one of those.

I didn't know having cancer can be fun

Where did my life go so fucking wrong? At this point I just want to curl up and die.

howdy fellas.
Obviously Comix Zone

There are, and they are expensive, as you may be able to figure out.
Pretty much every bird in the Corvidae family shares the same intelligence.

if you wanna say that, yes.

Shouldn't that pipe thing be on your landlord anyway?

Comix zone looks neat as fuck. Very creative.

Hows life?

don't you have a fucking landlord or something?

over tired and exhausted

You own any cool birds user? Why you watching vids on them anyway?

You working again?

Oh, and if I don't get the job I'm going to be on the streets soon because my savings have been spent keeping a roof over my head while I try to find a new job. I forgot that part. Kill me, Pete.

Of course I have a landlord. But he's a greedy kike so the only way to get something fixed is to pay for it yourself, and then pay a lawyer to write a threatening letter so he'll fucking reimburse you. He's sure as shit not going to pay someone to fix whatever's wrong. I wish somebody would lynch him already.

I'm not failing out. This degree has mandatory internships, with one sort of lifeline where I can defer a term. I got fired by one this past summer, acting as my deferral, so if I can't find one in the month left in this term, I'm out. Academically, I'm fine, and I'm good with what this stuff would be.

The current one is something I enjoy doing, but I'm not sure I'm the right type of person for it. I've had these insecurities for the past year or so, but getting fired from my first on the job experience really made me reevaluate things.

nope. Just over sleeping and not getting enough rest. i'm falling asleep asd i type os im off to bed

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

I finally got my PC built and running.

won't you niggers stay gone already

Looks pretty nice!

you best be sharing that berserk wallpaper

So in other words you haven't told your landlord about it

You could look into whatever agency or bureau handles renting in your state and see if they can help you with any resources.

Ahhh well switching out while you have good grades might not be a bad thing then. What kind of degree is it and why do you not think its right for you?

Night fam!

That desk looks comfy.

Hows life been?

Thats depressing but not the life a pet with a good owner would give.

I told him about it but he's not going to do anything about it. Just like he didn't do anything when there was no hot water until I took a lady lawyer I know to dinner in exchange for writing him a stern letter. Can't afford to wine and dine pretty lawyers now, though. Can barely afford to dine myself. I think the best way to handle this is to hide my stuff so that jew doesn't take it before my parents can collect it, and then hang myself. Of course, that assumes I can't get that lovely minimum-wage job that can afford to be ridiculously picky because there's no fucking work

I'm not American.

Shower shitting, smokes, great bants, faggot bullying.

I can only post when I am not ded but now that thread is at 2200 for me i should be able to post for half an hour at least

Oh, actually, maybe there's a pawn shop around here. I don't have much of actual value but that could at least buy me some time.

Why not write up a fake letter? Better than nothing.

Thats good. How much longer you got in training anyway?

You are all cancer and need to be gassed.

top kek
talk is cheap, nigger, move your ass

He'll recognize my handwriting and I don't have a printer. My old one broke and I couldn't afford to replace it.

yeah well you're a nigger

That's a tough one. Sonic 2 is pretty gud though. So was Streets of Rage.

you know me, i'm drinking my entire supply of water

thanks, and sure thing nigga, here.

Yeah it is. It's got plenty of drawers for storage. Like for that HG Tri-BlackStars Zaku I still haven't assembled.
been more or less the same. Same shitty job. same shit pay. same shit ride. I find myself oddly content with it all most days though, barring shit days where I wonder why i haven't gotten another job yet.

We love you too.

I have a 8 hour work shift today, and I don't feel like going to work. UGH

Meh we aren't hurting anybody and keep our cancer contained.

No like printing shops in city?

If you wanted (you)s all you had to do is ask, friend.

the moment you set foot in here is when the cancer spread from what ever shit hole you crawled out of

Not in a city. Small town, no print shops. Will check the library. Need to write this shit down or I'll forget. Not sure if I should forge an actual lawyer's signature or make up a lawyer.

Ayyy yo quake fuck you over much?
Looking forwards too week 12 when I can drink lots.
Whats the specs on your pc?

Almost week 10, just 3 more weeks now.
Been cracking down hard on us lately though.

Well at least it isn't driving you crazy or anything.

I'm going to start working sometime in the next month or two and its going to suck so damn bad.

Best advice I can give is try to look up and copy official paper that a lawyer would use and tweak that. And maybe even make it look like its from a lawyer a few towns over in case he checks up on it. Though attach a fake email that you control to the paper if he tries to contact them.

You gonna pay for the 4am trip to nippon with all your pay now mr moneybags?

PR, with the backup being straight business.I guess I'm just not social enough of a person, since that failed internship's main problem with me seemed to be that I spent too much time working. I also have some social anxiety that definitely played into things, but I'm pretty sure that at this point, that's a liability

thanks fam

Wew yeah if you aren't social I could see PR being really hard to get into. What kind of career would you aim for with a business degree?

kill yourself faggots

I'm not sure. hell, I don't even know what I would do with PR. At least both have a lot of options although I hear business is basically the right-wing equivalent of a gender studies degree for what its worth

my favorite genesis game is undertale

How can one man be so based as Phil?

start a band and then leave it like a fucking pussy for a solo career because you actually can't sing to save your ass

With a lot of jobs type of degree doesn't matter and business sounds good at least.

I've had beers in the fridge for a long time and I figure this is a sign I should drink them.

wow thats pretty rude towards the gay transnigger peteshia gaybriel

both should be gassed

you should be gassed along with gaybriel

Nah I am saving up for my own trip there, uf you came to the Texas too not-a-real-countrya like I did you could of joined me but you missed you plane.

And what is with the shitty mods banning people again?

the only good song colin's ever had was the one with Frida from ABBA because he didn't fucking sing it

Fuck you! Phil didn't ruin Genesis, he tried to save it.

Really makes you think.

Theres a handful of guys shitting up most threads with meta posting, they also tend to report a lot. Not to mention a new set of volunteers who are probably ban happy.

I got banned for a few of my reaction images containing the same character the other day.

rule 8 is still a thing, niggers

True enough. Thanks best keion, this has been pretty helpful!

Glad I could actually give advice in 4am again! Good luck on whichever option you go with user!

Amazing a few of the shitposters are getting people banned instead of being banned.
Mods so useless now no wonder 8ch is dying.

fuck it, i'm tired, it's story time
I took a sociology course to learn about people, only to just now realize that everyone's a dumbass except for me.

seems pretty reasonable to me. What's the problem?

Don't listen to that tripfag get an art degree like I did so you can be terrible too.

Just do it. Go for it. I believe in you.

jesus christ

We could've warned you that sociology is worthless. It's not for studying humans but to promote whatever bullshit platform that some group wishes to promote.

I'll be really surprised if 8ch is a thing by the end of 2017 honestly.

What were you thinking user?

Because my posts were exactly like they were tonight. A random mix of weebshit reaction images. I had 60+ posts in that thread and a tiny fraction ended up being of a single character. Thats not avatarfagging. It simply isn't.

One of my best friends is getting an english degree, and my psychotic tumblrite ex is getting a full ride gender studies one at the same school. I've even been there a couple of times to see my friend

Second example aside, I would sooner shoot myself then willingly spend money to attend that kind of hellhole

they're actually the same every thread now

this

I thought it was to study humans. If I had known what I was getting into, I would have steered clear.

In all seriousness unless you're getting a real degree like medicine or engineering you're only going to college to do drugs and network.

Hey Eurobitsu, how do you feel about your "ded thread tbh"?

Do you think I have an infinite number of reaction images to choose from or something?

Yeah its probably one of the more infected SJW type classes out there fam

We are going to build a wall and its going to be big and its going to be beautiful. When Holla Forums sends its posters in here they aren't sending their best. They are sending the shitposters and the whiners. Somebody is doing the shitposting. We will make 4AM great again.

I do think that you should be able to bring up more than 50, yes

I remember when you had over 60, but even then you were bitching about shitposters. It turns out shitposters are all you have left now. Dead thread tbh, family.

ritsu a shitsu btw

a lot of those were (1)s who just came in to comment how shit the threads are

to be honest, ever since uni started, i've realized that all the classes I was good at in high school. I'm now doing poorly in all my courses, and i'm now considering suicide. What's the easiest way for one to kill themselves in a uni dorm without others noticing?

Yeah, man. Same.

I wish the archive was still a thing so I could prove you wrong. Dead thread tbh.

tbh

We are going to open up our libel laws so we can sue the shitposters.

Seriously though just keep making up obviously fake stuff like this, its kinda funny how sad it is.

Are you just not studying hard enough or are they just too difficult? College isn't for everyone you know.

Don't kill yourself. I quit college when I realized they weren't going to teach me what I wanted to learn. It wasn't worth paying so much money.

Go and pick up a trade skill or enlist.

I'd honestly say it's both. In high school, I could get assignments done, but in Uni, I can't focus or study to save my life.

???

That's funny coming from you.

As many have noticed, I've had trash attendance for a while, and this is my first post on 8ch in a few days because I'm trying to cut down on how much time I waste here, but I thought I'd pop by because of the OP question.
Too hard since it's my favorite console, but Dynamite Headdy is a real contender.
Otherwise I've been editing working on a Team Fortress map in-between my other obligations.

It's kinda funny how sad he is tbh

You should consider what said. Trade skills might just be more for you than needlessly studying.

You don't have to be a front-line soldier, unless you go into the Marine Corps.

no nigger, nobody cared for weeks

Literally who?

Who? People actually give a shit?

Well, Imma go to bed. Came posthumous again. More screens.

Ok, I lied, I can't sleep. At least I got more shit done.

gay sex

Losing control?

Have you ever gotten angry at someone in a video game?

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

bumping a shit thread!

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?