GAMERFUEL THREAD

who butterdogs here?

Other urls found in this thread:

food.com/recipe/munavoi-finnish-egg-butter-180624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't eat when I play games

breaded chicken is just a chicken sandwhich but with oil all over it

100 percent orange juice for playing 100 percent orange juice.

disgusting

Same with this user

Don't want to dirty up my PCs, console, or just the living in general.

I drink distilled water through a brita filtered water-bottle.

ranch is the best dressing, get mad faggot.

ranch>caesar>italian>vinaigrette>>>>>>>>>>>>thousand island>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bleu cheese

tzatziki is the best salad dressing anyway

HOT FUCKING GARBAGE OPINION M8

It doesn't matter how much delicious food you eat, you're all doomed to have shit taste your entire life anyway.

i mean it beats others, but there's so many to list. Like greek and shit. i'm just too goddamn lazy and bleu cheese is one of the more popular ones.

i bet you like salads too you fucking adults

I will wolf down a chopped salad like it's nothing if I'm absolutely famished

But which came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?

bone app the teeth

Cool Ranch nigga!

Bruh, it's always been Cool Ranch.

chocotaco

This actually looks pretty good (and I don't even like spicy food)

every single thread. it's more easy on the eyes than western crap at the very least

Liver paddy, rye rolls, cucumber = superior fuel every time. The perfect mix between snack, and actual food to kill hunger, not only is it good for you, the iron in the liver will make you grow up not to be a mantel.
Differing opinions are fine, but objectively wrong. There is simply nothing that compares in the health-to-filling-to-tastyness-to-convinience-to-price ratio, it simply trumps any food.
Prove me wrong if you can, but you'd just be wasting your time.

Kill yourself. Real men eat peppers and pepper-based sauce on and with every food group.

nice meme

I'm not proud to admit, but I'm the type of person to put Sriracha and/or chili garlic sauce on everything.

This meme was never funny.

Sure, and next you'll start talking about your feminine penis

there is nothing wrong with having a feminine penis user

Best gamerfood coming through.

OI CUNT
OW R YA

Whoever the cunt was that said "You know what would taste good as a spread? Tears" and thought that was a good idea needs to be tossed

mate
MATE
KAY MATE LISEN
LISEN RIGHT
WHA IF WE PUT VEGIMITE
LISEN MATE
VEGIMITE
IN SOME FAKING CHOCOLATE

not an argument.

The only reason Sriracha is a problem is because hipsters glommed onto it and wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

Bacon has a similar marketing problem.

There's nothing wrong with liking or saying you like these things, but there is everything wrong with being an incorrigible asshole about how much you like them.

PURE WATER

Thats because you stupid American cunts have fuckloads of sugar in your fucking bread. Plus you slather that shit on like its jam, not like the incredibly salty and bitter yeast bullshit it really is.

Straight up whoever thought of that should kill themselves.

HEY
WHATS WRONG WITH THAT HOTDOG? ITS LIKE ITS DEFLATING

CHORTLE CHORTLE BLIMEY SODDING NEW WORLDERS LUV CHEERS

I ate one of these once.

Are these threads supposed to have shit literal taste? Because none of this is appetizing.

THE PROBLEM WITH SCOOBY DOO SANDWICHES ARE THEY FALL APART. EATING A JENGA TOWER IS A PAIN IN THE ASS UNLESS YOURE IN A ZERO GRAVITY ENVIRONMENT

Vegetarian loser here, I honestly hate when people do this.
Makes all of us look bad.

You know they could just be regular hotdogs in those packets right? They're supposed to taste the same so you'd never know.

I've tried vegetarian hotdogs once. The ones I had were tofu and it had no taste.

HAVING TRIED VEGAN MEAT SUBSTITUTE, ITS HARD TO MISTAKE FOR A REAL HOT DOG. IF YOU SUCKED ALL THE FLAVOR OUT OF A HOT DOG IT MIGHT PASS FOR A VEGGIEDOG BUT EVEN THEN THE TEXTURE MIGHT TIP YOU OFF IF YOU WERE A PRACTICED GOURMAND.

Why are you shouting?

IM NOT SHOUTING IM A GIANT. MY KEYBOARD IS HUGE SO EVERYTHING I TYPE IS IN CAPS, IT SUCKS WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IN A PASSWORD FOR A .RAR FILE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE TINY ALPHABET. THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY

Do you mean like you've tried just the base of it?
Like tofu or soy protein etc.
Because that's gotta be seasoned man.

Best food right here

(checked)

It's broken, isn't it?

:
^
)

Sriracha is shit. Wew, let me put some bland peppery vinegar on everything. That sure sounds fucking appetizing!

Get some taste, faggot.

Na, Ginger Salad dressing is better

Ausfag here, listen to this man. Protips for optimal vegemite experience:

I think those are carrots.

Man, I could go for a good roasted carrot right about now.

I still ask myself if he died.How many time can you eat that before your body starts collapsing on itself?

>>>/4chan/

Assuming your nutritional requirements are being met and you're factoring that into your weekly calorie intake, you could eat a disgusting mess like that every week without any ill effects.

It's honestly not all THAT bad, it's calorie and nutritional values are likely on par with an actual ice cream sundae.

I got a pack of this when i went to Woolies once even tried it.
They gave it to me for free because they had a massive fuckhuge pallet load of the fuckers and decided to be cunts with them, i bet Cadbury thought this was going to be the bees-knees, be a true Australian Icon and shit.

i popped a square of it in my mouth and just started puking, my body knew how shit this was going to be and preemptively purge itself.
I am being genuine when i say i hope a lot of people got fired for this shit.

Did he melt a slice of processed cheese onto some egg whites.

I feel the warp overtaking me.

He is probably some sort of mutant whose body operates like a thermonuclear reactor that runs off garbage and sucrose.

Things that never happened. I actually have a bar of that shit that my mother bought for me as a gag gift since she knows I love vegemite, and it just tastes like shitty chocolate with a bitter, unpleasant aftertaste.

Mark is a fat fuck kike and he ate all of that, I wonder how uncomfortable it was for a basement dwelling 500 pound NEET who smells like piss to come into a baker's shop and order this?
I got banned

I saw the cake thread but didn't post in it. In the future when looking back on this event should I say I posted in that thread or would that be disingenuous?

Lying about participating in a thread on an anonymous tibetan cave-painting forum is just sad and bullying mark for being a fat kike is even sadder, since things could be a lot worse around here with a different BO

Let me guess, you like your memes like you like your burgers. deconstructed
What a colossal twat.

What are some spices and such you guys think are essential? I bought garlic salt at one point and put it on pretty much everything I cook because it tasted amazing, but I'm wondering if there's more magic shit like this.

Got a laugh out of me.

I always have turmeric, paprika, curry, garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger powder, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, various types of pepper corns, annatto for color and bay leaves. I typically use them for ribs, roasts, sauces, chili, beans and stews, but for everything else, I just use salt and pepper.

Poutine pizza is the way to go.

You literally only need salt and pepper. Everything else is a meme

I bet you put ketchup on everything too.

I don't even own a bottle of ketchup. It's a meme condiment

You are correct, but papaya salad is the best salad.

Seems too starchy for my tastes.

Cocktail sauce for French Fries.

Ketchup and Fried Onions for hotdogs.

Honestly it all depends on the situation.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

True, we could have imkampfy or something. Six to twelve stickies at all times for nothing important, feeding into the unwarranted paranoia with bans for shilling/Hillary campaigning on normal posts, massive range bans to keep VPNs from posting safe in the knowledge Codemonkey won't punish him for breaking site rules like that.

I am a simple man with simple tastes. For snacks, I have pretzels and sweet tea.
Those who do not drink the sweet tea are yankees. Suffer not the yankee to live.

Otherwise, I jump around a lot, mostly with italian meals. Never underestimate the power of pasta cooked with some kebasa thrown into the lot properly seasoned.
Mind you, that's proper pasta, with cheese. Not that fag tomato sauce shit.
Get that with some nice garlic bread, and you've got a damn fine meal, the likes of which makes grown men cry, women swoon, and children silent.

Maybe it's because you caught me having stayed awake the whole day, and listening to bandit radio, but you got a good chuckle out of me, so you are alright.

He's alright but I think we'd be better off with something more akin to Holla Forums moderation. On topic, no degeneracy, no shills, just natsoc approved vidya

Holla Forums moderation is fucking awful, you seen /polmeta/? Imkampfy is pathetic enough to spout smug anime girls and "MODS = GODS" across the board because most threads are anti-mod sentiment over being banned because one of the mods just felt like it or being accused over nothing or getting the "user was banned for this post" bit while the guy starting shit goes unmolested.

It's just fries with mozzarella melted on them, some pepperoni thrown in, and a cup of herbed marinara on the side.

You could always fuck back off to /svidya/. Wait, scratch that, hardcore sperg BO killed the board with his shit-tier aggressive moderation and then promptly abandoned it after driving everyone away. Is that the kind of shit you want here?

I've heavily shitposted on Holla Forums throughout the election cycle without getting banned, but I also had high quality posts in my post history as well. I'm not saying all of the bans were deserved, or even most of them, but if a hotpocket looks at your post history and sees nothing but "ironic" shilling and shitposts to the point where you're impossible to identify at a glance from a goon/CTR, a ban is to be expected.

I would just settle for forced user and no greentext threads, tbh

I'm just baiting

Hummus of Humiliation(tm) is the best, prove me wrong fags

If they can't tell a joke from a campaigner at a glance and think a permaban is a fitting slap on the wrist and the userbase agrees with that then there's far more problem with things in that shithole than I could even begin to think about. The activity logs for that board are fucking heinous, often I go back to a post banned for such eloquent reasons as "kike" or "ctr" if the post is still up and can't actually find anything suggesting malicious behavior.

Meant to quote

I wonder if anyone here has even tried these.
Or Topkek.

Obviously you were guilty of something or you wouldn't have been banned.
This one time I threw out that free speech is a meme created by jews so they could freely corrupt society and I expected to be banned pretty quickly but instead people agreed. Holla Forums is scary

They look fucking disgusting if you ask me. That fuckers face kills my appetite anyway.

Context is everything. Again, if your entire post history is shitposts, especially when it's really low-effort shit, you're (at a meta level) no different from CTR/goons and there is no way for hotpockets to tell you apart.

Miller v. California

They're just regular nuts packaged in an 'EPIC HARDCORE GAMERFOOD' packaging

If they're the American kind, they have way too much flavouring on them and will probably make me sick if I eat them.

so he is a delorian time machine?

They agreed because you were unwittingly correct. Tightly regulated speech keeps society safe from all manner of degeneracy which is the jew's primary tool for destroying the west. (((Free speech))) only weakens society

I THINK THE IDEA THAT US WACKY YANKEES DONT DRINK TEA STEMS FROM THE FACT THAT THE FOOD JOINTS THAT OFFER UP TEA ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO SELL YOU LIPTON, WHICH TASTES LIKE PINESOL SO NOBODY EVER BUYS IT.
I ASSURE YOU, THERE ISNT A COUNTRY ON GODS GREEN EARTH (THATS US) THAT DOESNT ENJOY TEA.
THERE IS AN AISLE IN EVERY FREAKIN GROCERY STORE DEDICATED TO THE STUFF. I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THATS BUYING IT.

We just put salt on them, what are you talking about.

Can confirm, milk tea is delicious.

Nah, Mark is fucking terrible.
Purge all the mods, new team that consists of people that are not apart of Blizzjizz Internet Defense Force.

American goulash is best gamerfuel.

I WOULD LIKE TO APPLAUD THE user WHO SUGGESTED ADDING CRUSHED CLOVES TO THE MILK TEA. ITS LIKE IM DRINKING FAIRY BREAST MILK

Goulash is amazing.
damn i wish /ck/ was active

Kvass is da shit!

Reminds me of the wonderful "Blå Band" dry food I had in the army.
Pasta bolognese looked exactly like that.

There are so many faggots chomping at the bit who would love nothing more than to destroy this board (like they did to the GG boards) if they had the chance. There's also the problem that only a NEET autist has the free time to dedicate to doing it for free actually maintaining a board this big for any length of time without just getting burned out and leaving it to fall apart, or passing leadership on to the next guy who may very well fuck our shit up.

Mark is a faggot, but he's a known faggot, and we've been pretty okay these last two years.

Recently I've been making potato chips. I cut them really thin and then get them nice and crispy. I throw on a little bit of random seasonings from the cabinet. To be honest I don't care what it is. One time I put cinnamon on it. Then I got the idea to make me some sweet potato chips. Cinnamon flavored sweet potato ships sound delicious and would go great with some hot chocolate.

Still seasoned, it never tastes even closely to the real thing.

I don't know why vegetarians try to emulate ordinary meals aethetics and tastes. Makes no sense.

good choice, i'm a fish person myself

That is some disgusting shit.

Degenerates, the lot of you

I don't know. How can you survive without pepper?

are you even trying

Even Hitler brew his water into tea and had marmalade on his bread, user.

Because meat actually tastes amazing, they just have psychological/moral issues with the killing of animals for their food

No he didn't. That's literally jewish propaganda. Tea and marmalade are jew dominated fields. He would never use kike products

You're jew dominated by load after load of kike marmalade, you slut.

I want water fags to leave

Homeless people eat better than you dude.

Literally the primordial liquid of life. Don't be a hipster.

faggot

What's the likelihood this poor ignorant faggot completely crashed their body by now?

fuck off 4cuck

Is it supposed to end up as a slurry or something?

Someone say gay mermen?

Considering Holla Forums is the most active and overall best board he's doing alright.

Damn this thread it reminded me to do webm, but I only have courgette and some veggies in my fridge.

Shit chicken, shit recipe, tbh.

same

*most active and decent quality despite him user**

Could've sworn there was another asterisk at the beginning

I see your butterdogs and raise you with egg butter.

At least he used real food. Animals, fungi and plants are food. The industrial waste products that people post in here belong into the trash. Yes, i am mad

Isn't it like stuff you just put on bread instead of butter and actually quite good?
I remember eating something like this once or twice and it being quite decent.

See
I'm not saying you should cut him or the hotpockets any slack when they fuck up, as it's our job to call them on their bullshit whenever they make mistakes and to ensure that the mods=gods mentality never takes hold here. What I'm saying is that you need to keep it in moderation, as non-stop insults even when things are pretty okay just breeds contempt and then you have a real us vs them thing going on between the mods and the users which is exactly what destroyed cuckchan.

I thought that was just deviled egg mix and that you were shitposting, but ayy it's actually a thing.
Jesus christ finns, get your shit together.

Thighs are also cheap, more flavorful, and have more macro-nutrients per ounce. Chicken breasts are memefood.

brain damage

As a fingolian I can tell this shit is delicious on a carelian pie

Man, egg butter on Karelian pasties (thin rye crust filled with boiled rice filling, other variants also exist) is great. You could also put it on bread and it would be great (I've done so with left over egg butter), but mostly I've only eaten it with Karelian pasties.

Enjoy being obese

I prefer manly vaginas.

Get your head examined

Yes, I for one love /pol-v/ rather than have a board about videogames. It's also great having rules being enforced on nepotism and favoritism, where they abuse rule 8 in some pockets, and ignore people in others where they like the thread, even going so far as to use rule 8 as a silencing tool. Oh and of course the fucking template threads which still happen, on top of the fucking political discussion everywhere. It's great how much VIDEOGAMES talk we dont have!

I'd rather examine your little head cutie.

I'm going to go boil some eggs and make this shit right now. You niggers better not be lying about it tasting good.

Is this recipe right? food.com/recipe/munavoi-finnish-egg-butter-180624

Go create some high-quality vidyagaems threads, and then post in them to cultivate discussions instead of being a 1 and done/hit and run OP. The person in the best position to make Holla Forums better is (You)

It's just a guy with a brah. You're gay.

nope

Yeah, that sure stops the political discussion, rule 8 abuse, mountains of shit on the catalog and anons running from Holla Forums nonstop to the point we've lost over 500 people now, doesnt it fuckstick? Fuck you.

Yes, and?

Any suggestions for a good burger?

Yeah, it's literally not anything but eggs and butter. If you put it on bread, I recommend heating it a little as well (microwave, not toaster)

Wayback. Philly.

Garlic salt, crushed red pepper or chili powder, tiny bit of oregano mixed into the meat, fry or grill midrare, on bread of your choice toasted on one side (sourdough is good), onions, lettuce, barbecue sauce and mayo.

Friendly reminder that smoked paprika goes with everything and you should be using more of it.

That you can make at home, sorry if I wasn't clear.

I'll write this down, does this have a name? been meaning to make my own after the disappointment that was Angus and Californian beef.

Doing it up, will report results.

If a little politics upsets you, cuckchan, leddit or neogaf are right up your alley. Have you already forgotten why we came here in the first place?
I'm guessing you're one of the ~3 anons that spends the entire time shitting up every 4am thread because muh avatar/tripfags? Instead of doing that, why not discuss videogames?
As I said, create some quality threads yourself. If you're just bitching instead of stepping up and creating quality content, you're responsible for any "decline".
We've had ~2400 users for several months, even while being blacklisted by jewgle. We lost UIDs not from content, but because the site was a fucking wreck with the constant outages and errors to the point where posting became an annoyance instead of a pleasure. Nice try with the historical revisionism, though.

brain problems

Corn chips. Original salted is my go too, but any flavour is good so long as it has a nice crunch to it. Layer them between the lettuce and bun, keep them apart from the wet and moist ingredients.

They add nothing more than a crunch in most cases, but that crunch is what you're after. The change in texture changes the burger experience for the better.

nig

Okay, that sounds good, I'll try 2-3 suggestions from the good anons here.

Whoops, saged.

See I get the whole help me help you thing with mods but that's hard to keep in mind when your mods are obnoxious cocksuckers who pay a lot of lipservice to taking advice and feedback and then never do anything with any of it, the only change I have ever seen directly happen to the board is when Mark is incessantly bothered about something in meta threads he lets live. Meta boards might as well not exist, most vols are seen only once in a blue moon, meta threads aren't allowed (compound with meta boards being where complaints go to die and my experience with the support email being Mark gave me a runaround where I had to clarify my fucking point about five times before he stopped responding). All this on top of selective rule enforcement, occasional attention whoring (I hear it's mostly confined to the Discord), not seeming to do much about sage downvoters or "not video games sage" or "template thread MODS" when they just don't like the thread.

Mark needs to make a meta to talk about the state of the board already.

We had 2800 members less than six months ago. Since Holla Forums has made a permanent home here were more of a political board than a videogame board. Just look at any thread and you'll see the majority fall into political discussion, rather than VIDEOGAMES. That's not even taking into account all the newfags popping up everywhere, hinting that we lost even more and are being supplemented by newfags probably brought in by Holla Forums being mentioned due to the election.
Wow, you sure did invalidate all that rule 8 abuse. It's great how it magically doesnt happen anymore, right chaim?
Yeah, not being allowed to talk about important vidya shit. At no point was it about talking about muslims, hitler and world politics over the stated objective of the board.
I make threads. In case you havent noticed theres more shit than ever, and saying "just make more threads" rather than deal with actual issues happening on the board doesnt actually solve the political discussion that derails too many of the threads, the shit moderation or the declining userbase.

Brent Corrigan looks like Sora in real life. Likes dick slightly less, though.

He made a whole board for you faggots to talk about this shit at.

>>>/sudo/

Fucking go there.

Our userbase is far more radical and sensitive to change than others. More strict enforcement of the rules is met with:
While a largely hands-off approach to moderation, only stepping in when there's some mass disruption going on, results in far less drama. If enough people report a rule violation, hotpockets will take care of the problem. The issue is that most people don't fucking use the report function, instead choosing to bitch or ignore it and fall into apathy. I'm not saying you personally do that, but most do.

You mean when hotwheels stepped down? wew.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums have enormous user crossover. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for banning non-vidya threads, and that would include "board culture" non-vidya threads as well, but I have no problem with a little Holla Forums slipping into vidya threads when it's relevant.
Knew I had you pegged as one of those 4am whinefags.
Look, I get it, your pedophile occultist treasonous cunt didn't make it into the whitehouse, and you're angry. Furious even. If I was a mentally ill libcuck and put my support behind her, I'd be pretty fucking mad too right now, so I get it, I really do, and I sympathize. But breaking out the Holla Forums boogeyman when confronted with the fact that things are actually pretty okay here right now isn't going to win you points with anyone except for a few ironic shitposters who just want to stir shit, and it's getting to be a little bit sad.

he won't do it because he didn't like that people were saying mean things about him.

are you that same faggot who always posts gay shit in random threads
you're annoying as fuck mate

if i roll 88 juice will be 100% concentrated again.

Ha, I think you'll find most of Holla Forums is doing that and it's not just one person.

>>>/sudo/

It'd still be a pain in the ass as the sandwich would float away.

Unsurprising you need to go to character attacks and claim i'm liberal, as everything i've stated is fact. Fuck Hillary, fuck liberals, fuck you, and fuck mark. He's killing Holla Forums and assholes like you are enabling the decline until noone is left.

Eggs are boiling and the butter still hasn't softened yet. Have covered the butter in a paper towel (still in the wrapper) and placed it under one of my cats to accelerate the softening process.

Zero self awareness.

Literally laughed out loud, thank you.

Okay, the egg butter experiment has been concluded.

First, I tried it plain on toasted italian bread, and it was okay. Just tasted like egg and butter, nothing special. Next, I tried it on the same bread but with some himalayan sea salt and ragin blaze which really kicked it up a notch and was decent.

I don't know if it's something I'd make again, as it wasn't as good as vegemite on buttered toast and was rather labor intensive for the amount of food you get, but it wasn't terrible and although I'm not exactly looking forward to eating what's left over in the fridge, I'm not dreading it.

Overall, 5/10, thoroughly average.

Finnish cuisine must be bland as fuck if that's one of their most popular foods.

But you didn't try it on a Karelian pasty. I'm a fingolian and don't know anyone who puts egg butter on bread.

All of the recipes I saw were just people putting that shit on bread. However I did just look up your pastry and it appears to be some kind of horrifying rice omelet abortion with rye bread.

What the fuck, finland? You guys have some good hockey players but your cuisine is all kinds of fucked up.

It right here. Are you blind? Stop shouting.

Please don't kill her, I love my mommy.

Opened this thread to specifically see this image. Thanks user.

Is this a thing? Do esports faggots get famous like athletes and get jobs in advertising and shit like that?

They do if they found their own companies on their own success.

Clearly you haven't tasted the pasty, Karelian stew or kalakukko

I like beer and making pizza with it.

Wait, this is uncommon in the outside world?
Here in Estonia it's really common, tastes fucking great if you put a bit of salt on it and spread it on bread.

Rock n Roll McDonald's

Belgian beer is so good, damn shame it goes for like $7 a bottle in my neck of the woods so I usually just get something German or Czech if I get something foreign.

No you slavigger it's not fucking common.

Don't scare me like that, user.

Fuck.