Wallpaper Thread

Keep it vidya.

here's a vidya wallpaper

I take it Lightning is you're waifu?

I took some so I'll dump a few

Hey Ed

I'm not Ed

Alphonse? Shit luck there fam, I hear that suits hard to keep clean.

One more

nope just an user with over 500 wallpapers

Thanks, broski.

>>>/reddit/

I thought only alchemists believed in equivalent exchange?

I dumped like 20 wallpapers you pick out 2 you dont like and call me a cuck and tell me to 'go back to reddit' while not posting shit
>>>/oven/

just gotta say it again cuz i forgot the wp's >>>/killyourself/

pcmr is literally a reddit meme though, you cannot deny that. anyway here's a space wallpaper for you.

why am i still posting?

Nothin better to do? I'm here cause I like sharing, and everyone loves a good wallpaper thread.

I installed mark of the ninja, tyranny, and DmC4 today ass well as having a civ 6 game thats 20+ hours in. I got lots of better stuff to do but I'm still fucking here.

Nothin wrong with that. Waiting to play things usually makes it all the sweeter. Like holding off on a treat all day, just waiting to get a hold of it ends up making it the best thing ever when you finally get to it. How is civ 6 compared to 5?

it's a lot more fun not better really just more fun the ai is still shit but religion is super fun and districts make it so you don't just have one city with every thing and it with the rest just pumping out troops and suck

Yeah I heard they made religion much more involved to the point where they'll declare war on you for being of a different faith
The game does look like it's fun, i'm always just wary as sequels have a bad habit of being dumbed down.

The only reason I've put so much time into one game is i turned off time limit and made the only win condition domination. on a huge map on the highest difficulty. After a while nukes start flying like crazy

I dont suppose its due to ghandi or is it just the eventual fate of each enemies decisions? I hope there are defences for nukes, to shoot them down before they can get to you

god dammit i fucked up the spoiler. maybe i should go to reddit

Just use asterisks fam, like pic related.

No Ghandi at all in my game actually just what starts happening when you start dropping nukes. the only defense is if the targit is to far to hit in one turn than you can shoot the bomber down but it doesn't destroy the nuke.

thanks

They took out ghandi? The fuck? I heard they even added in Brazil but they take out Ghandi after how Iconic he is to the entire series? I dont understand.

no they didn't take him out hes just not in my game.

Ohhh. Now I gotcha. That's too bad, I bet he'd love an opportunity to nuke some fuckers

can we get some sexy non-lewds please i don't have many/enough?

There you go. Plenty of naked girls. Especially tomboys.

Probably But Im sure having fun nuking that ginger German fucker

Gingers dont have souls, you'd have the leg up on the riffraff.

tooo lewd I only like the 2nd one. I'm to lazy to find good examples but more like this. thanks anyway.

2nd one isnt even lewd fam. It's more slice of life style. Seems like you just want cute girls, rather than TnA.

Ginger guys are ugly and soulless gross. this is better but loli> titty monster

I did say non-lewd

I just figured you meant like non-lewd by Holla Forums spoiler rules. So no nipples or buttholes, but teasing is the name o the game. Sounds more like you're into tiny slice of life anime girls.

Your not wrong

this is the lewdist i have

Kill yourselfs

and that one

This thread is becoming dangerously not-vidya.

oh and this. this one is just down right noty

I give it teen rating outta ten. You gotta get those really good lewd ones, you make sure to lock down your pc when you leave it alone types. So you worry a bit when you're not home if somoene goes on your pc or cracks your pw.

Delet this!

Plenty of vidya. I've been dropping vidya girls left right and center.

See not only do i not like those kinds but today i left my house for 3 hours with my screen left on by accident and i still live with family.
no its not

Ya gotta master the alt+l command to quickly lock it down. What if they came in and saw you on h8chan? Or even worse, Holla Forums? Could get in some issues there.

I don't know if your allowed to post that

I ain't afraid o the law!

Well one time my mom came in my room to tell me something and the only visible words on my 42" monitor were ==INTERNET PEOPLE NEED HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST==
she looked at me like wtf and left without a word now she talks to me from the door

great post

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HOW DO YOU REDTEXT?

Lucky. One time my mom barged into my room like always and came in right when my ex was riding me. My ex screamed, vaulted to the right to try and cover herself and ended up headbutting the wall, and falling face first into the empty space between my bed and the wall, with her ass hanging out. My mom knocked before entering for only a week after that. I can say outta experience you're lucky.

Which one specifically?

Kek. That's how you do it. But you need to make a line break for it to work.

The whole post all of them

And thats it for me for now. Im gonna get back to Fallout 2 and finish off those gangsters of new reno.

I meant mom-wise. At least she respects your boundaries right? Definitely better than mine does lol.

One last thing

I'm not actually sure if the last one is a girl or not
It kinda looks like tits but not really, and yet it's a boyish face. It's weird

Ah shit, didnt realize it was full lewd.

bye bye thanks for all the wallpapers and have fun that's it for me as well i started with 500 now i got 574

Are you fucking kidding me I've been talking to a newfag all night

just finished building my new rig and got it all set up, this thread is a fucking blessing. Here's the handful I got currently.

I've been using these for a while. I took some Bloodborne screenshots and ran them through a bunch of filters to make them look like paintings.

First one is from Bloodborne, the latter two are from the new Ratchet & Clank.

Forgot about this one.

user kun, I haven't thought about Suikoden II for a long time, but now I'm hard as diamonds.

its like you want eyestrain

LMAO

Lain a shit. And not a video game.

I guess i should upload some stuff as well.

More /k/ themed, but they're from a game so eh.

From what game?

Need more double monitor wallpapers.

How much time do you spend looking at your desktop?

Rainbow Six: Siege.

More /k/ themed, but they're from a game so eh.>>11269458

Want double monitor? Here they come.

Gotta thank ya for the gta:sa wall.

Some of these are compressed, others like this one aren't.

guess I should post the big ones rather than the ones I cropped for my shitty small monitor. Though the chibi neet isn't a crop but here's the other one as an original without the smiling face.

Some of these are raw images, so I'll have to lower the resolution in PS so it isn't 50MB.

Final one.

Requesting Doom and LISA wallpapers

why bother?

user, eventually everything you could ever do and everything you are will be forgotten, why do anything at all?

Some good ones posted here. I took these myself, they're only screenshots but I think they look okay, so maybe someone will enjoy them.

I mostly use space backgrounds.

Because i can and because i like pretty pictures.

Great now I just need wallpaper version of this painting.

This. I have my wallpaper automatically shuffle every 30 minutes. Just keeps things interesting

All my displays have different wallpapers and they change hourly.

Rather than asking people why they spend time downloading wallpapers and sharing with others, maybe ask yourself why you're such a worthless idiot?

Well, here's a pape I made for you in three minutes. Should do your eyes some good.

Anyone got any Gondola Wallpapers?

Her face in the third one, what's she even looking at?

By God, what have I done?
I'll be hunted by the Royal Guard as soon as the corpse is found. Even if I bury it, my soul will still be damned for eternity… Suicide's the only honorable answer at this point…

I'm surprised you can find these types of comments in a wallpaper thread.
They didn't even post their one "best" wallpaper. I bet you wear the same shirt everyday or some other narrow preference.
It's even worse than the high contrast complainer who also didn't contribute anything but whatever, here's some variety.

There's a LAIN video game. And you a shit